A Weekend with Cassy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers

"Yeah well, you denied it too - but that's not what I see Jake." She answered back, grinning.

"Huh? What are you suggesting..." I began to stammer out, quickly reseating myself.

"Suggesting? Hell Jake, that looks like a certifiable stiffy to me. Any bigger and it would popping out but, you're gonna sit there and deny what you really feel. Am I right?"

I dropped my eyes and then my head, ashamed -- excited and confused. My mind raced, unable to combat what she said. Finally I spoke, "No."

"Jake, I'm not fucking with you. I meant what I said last night - before I left your room. I think I came so hard because of you, remember?" She replied softly.

I nodded my head, feeling Cassy's hand tighten on my arm. "Jake? Hey, it's okay, it's still between you and me. No one will ever know but I want -- no need, need to know Jake, I really do - and I don't care how fucked up it is, understand?" Cassy added, her voice growing softer, with a hint of real lust thrown in.

Perhaps it was what she said. Perhaps, it was that hint of lust I heard in her voice. Perhaps, I just wanted it so bad I couldn't stand it any longer but no matter the reason, I found myself standing, letting Cassy touch my erection. The ache in my loins was instant and overwhelming. It was too much. It was too much for a morning conversation or any conversation, for that matter -- I had to leave. Cassy's fingers trailed off my cock and she made no effort to stop me. There was no call out for me to stay, no hasty running after me -- nothing, which made me happy. In a matter of minutes, I dressed and made determined tracks for the front door. I knew staying in the house would be disastrous. My mind whirled from the kitchen conversation and I had no clue how to take any of it. "How could one simple accident create...What - it was incest right?" I mumbled opening the door and walked out. I needed time alone, to think and regroup. I recall thinking that Cassy needed time too. Surely, this thing would end - with a little time.

Her words echoed in my mind, "I think it was because of you." Jesus, I swore silently to myself. I had no idea where to go or where to turn. The lure my sister had placed in front of me was attractive. Like a hungry fish guarding the nest, the temptation to strike was far greater than the urge not to. Hours later, I found myself comparing my return to that of large Northern or Musky, leaping from the water to grab the bait in mid- air. Hooked!

Chapter Four

Saturday, 5 PM

"Hey sis, I'm back -- you mad at me?" I called out, entering the front door.

There was no response. Cassy was gone and I'll admit to a major let down. I'd spent hours thinking and finally steeled myself against the inevitable. What I was hoping for, exactly, I'd really had no clue about but, it wasn't what I received -- silence. I was amazed, I felt dejected, put down as if what had happened earlier meant nothing to her. Cursing, I purposely slammed the front door closed.

My disappointment -- no anger really, nearly caused me to miss the note on the coffee table. I snatched up the tablet and read the words.

"Jake -- know you're confused and I feel responsible. Went out for a while, be back around seven or so. Love you, Cassy."

I felt marginally better after reading the note. At least I knew she was thinking about me. I walked up stairs, feeling like I needed to shower, or something. I never made it to the bathroom. Cassy's room became a magnet, drawing me before I could pass it up.

Perhaps you can relate to what I'm about to say. Walking into someone else's room, when they're not there, is like an invasion -- I felt it immediately, and yet I continued. I wanted to know what drove her, what was in her mind. On the surface, nothing jumped out. She was obviously a fan of this one and that one -- posters on the walls. Pictures of friends, male and female covered her dresser mirror. Cards, stickers and other memorabilia covered other areas of the mirror. Nothing seemed unusual from what I could see and that fact drove me on. What I saw was all surface -- what was underneath? I wondered and walked over to her dresser.

The drawers of the dresser offered nothing, only clothing. Christ you dumb shit, she wouldn't hide anything where mom would find it easily! I thought and began a new search. My curiosity heightened and I felt eager, ready for the chase. Invasion or not I was determined to make a discovery -- any discovery that would explain what was happening between us.

I quickly learned that being exuberant wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. That feeling - that emotion, will die quickly when not fed. I found my self in just such a state some time later, after finding nothing. Slowly, it began to dawn on me that being in that heightened state I may have overlooked something, something so obvious that anyone (like mom) would over look it too.

I renewed my search in a more casual, deliberate, frame of mind. I began to notice things that, on the surface, said one thing and yet...There it was - the pictures on her mirror! Oh, they were all friends, I knew that much, but it wasn't that, they were all brother and sister pictures!

I eased down and sat back, resting on my hands on her bed, thinking. That light bulb of sudden thought illuminated and I turned to look at the very bed I sat on. I hadn't bothered before and quickly jumped up. I picked up the mattress and looked underneath -- nothing. I started to think I was just plain crazy and eased the mattress back down. She's not a guy, I thought and I smiled.

Dropping down to my knees, I bent to look underneath, at the box spring. There it was - a small slit between the supports. The weight of something pushing the thin cover material down caught my eye. I reached under and withdrew a single magazine. The headline article, printed across the cover, read, 'Incest -- Taboo or a Way of Life!' and the front cover spread displayed a young couple in an act of sexual coupling. I turned and sank back against the side of her bed.

The first thought to cross my mind -- it was no accident. Cassy had left the bathroom door unlocked. She was waiting for just that interaction. No scream! No cursing! No get the fuck out -- nothing but her and I staring at one another! She planed it, she waited...My God how long had she...My thoughts were racing, when Cassy walked into the room. The time had flew by and she took by surprise when she entered.

"Ahem...Getting a little brave aren't we - just what are you doing Jake?" She asked, with no, apparent, anger in her voice.

"Cassy, you planned what happened -- I know it!" I replied, wide eyed, holding up the magazine.

"Maybe but then all you have is a magazine I got from a girlfriend...What's your point Jake?"

"Jesus Cassy..."

"Oh now you're suddenly religious Jake? What -- don't look at me that way! You enjoyed the hell out of last night - I know you did, don't be so damn smug. You'd fuck me in a heart beat and I know that too -- tell me I'm wrong Jake." She retorted, crossing her arms and took a stern stance.

My arm, holding the magazine, went limp and it dropped to the floor. I wasn't looking at Cassy anymore. I stared blankly at the wall, next to her. "No, you're not wrong." I mumbled out.

"I thought not, besides as I said -- who's to know Jake? I damn sure won't be screaming it from the roof top and what about you?" Cassy commented, sounding a bit softer in tone. I felt sure the question was rhetorical and never answered.

Cassy took slow, measured strides towards me, as she spoke. "Look, maybe you should leave -- you know, get your shit together, take shower or whatever. I'll pick up and we can talk a little later." She finished and came to a stop directly in front of me, extending her arm and hand. I clasped her hand and she tugged, helping me up. We were face to face and I watched a smile creep across her lips.

With her free hand, she cupped my face and drew me towards her lips. There was no resistance from me, I felt limp, like a rag doll. Call it what you like, static electricity -- love shock -- whatever, all I know as our lips came together I heard and felt the snap. Cassy closed the distance between us immediately and hungrily, pressing against me tightly, searching with her tongue. When we parted, our eyes locked onto each other's.

"Now that's what I meant about last night Jake -- it was you! I know you felt what I did." My sister whispered out in a husky voice, as her eyes searched deep into mine. My answer was there for her to see, there was no denying -- no lying that would ever convince her otherwise.

"I -- I better go." I stammered out. Cassy made sure my passing meant rubbing against her and she held my hand until our arms fully extended. Finally, she released me and I felt her eyes drilling into the back of my head, as I walked towards the door. A question suddenly dawned on me and I stopped, just as I grabbed the doorknob, and turned back towards her. "Cassy -- what if we can't stop?" I asked.

"Can't? You mean don't want to -- right? Interesting Jake, very interesting, guess we'll just have to play that one by ear." She replied and smiled broadly. I walked out and closed the door.

Chapter Five

Saturday, 7:30PM

I felt let down for the second time that day, as I showered. I would have bet anything that my sister would show up and join me. She didn't. The shower was uneventful, except for the brief erection when contemplating washing Cassy's luscious body. In fact, I neared the point of dismissing the entire night, feeling my intrusion into her private life had squelched any hope of being with her. Strangely, that sent a pang of longing through me I would have never believed possible.

At nine, I stood in the kitchen, feeling hungry and yet not. It was that continued feeling from before, eating away at me. Preoccupied in the thought, staring into the open refrigerator door, I failed hear Cassy's approach. Her warm, soft, arms wrapped around my mid section and she me hugged me tightly. I felt her bare breasts press into my back and I shivered.

"Been waiting for you." She whispered softly and then she kissed me between my shoulder blades. Goose bumps rose on my arms when she used her tongue to trail wet lines across the top of my back. Gently she massaged my stomach with her fingers. The refrigerator door was still open. She pulled away slightly, asking, "Are you hungry Jake? I have something you can eat." in a sultry voice, as she dipped her fingers into the waistband of my terry cloth hip wrap.

I forced a turn, closing the door to the refrigerator, and found my sister, totally, nude. Cassy wasn't looking up at me, she was looking down, watching as my cock hardened, lifting the material. "Humm, you are hungry -- me too." She commented, unsnapping my hip wrap.

It fell to the floor and Cassy sighed, seeing my cock thicken and stand to attention for her. Without saying another word, Cassy grasped my hand and turned to lead me off. My cock, heavy with blood, bounced and wiggled behind her, occasionally touching her lower back and bare ass as we moved off into the living room.

Cassy had the room softly lit and an area cleared near the fireplace. A soft blanket, pillows and other things waited for us, including wine. "Wine Cassy? Where did you get..." I started to ask before feeling the question totally absurd, given the circumstances.

"A friend." She replied, releasing my hand and whirled around lightly, letting her tits bounce and sway hypnotically in front of me. "Shhh -- just enjoy this Jack." She said, placing her fingers lightly on my lips. Before I could respond, she dropped to rest on her knees in front of me and poured two glasses of red wine from the bottle. I waited in silence, watching.

When she finished, she handed me my glass, Geisha style, with arms up and head down. I took the glass and she raised her head, smiling. Before she took her own glass, her hand grasped my stiff cock and she rose up to slide her, pursed, lips over my cock head. Her lips left my sensitive head wet and glistening. Still holding me firmly, she reached for her glass and bent my cock down, just enough to immerse the head into her glass.

Lowering her wine glass, she sucked me in one last time, slurping off the wine. When she released me, my cock popped up stiffly and wiggled in the air in front of her face, causing her to grin. Returning to her calves, she patted the blanket. "You can join me, you already know I don't bite." She said easily and sipped on her wine, watching.

I felt my legs buckle, as I started down, and landed hard on my knees. She laughed softly and reached to steady me before I toppled over. "Relax, it's okay, we have all night. All I want is hot, nasty, sex." She commented casually and stared into my eyes, looking for an effect. She got one.

My immediate reaction was to snort, sending a spray of wine out into the fireplace, after turning my head quickly. "Jesus Jake!" She cried out, taken back my reaction and then laughed heartily.

"Wow, I don't know what I was expecting but, not that." She added, reaching out to cup my face cheek. I grinned sheepishly and took another sip of wine, managing to swallow it this time.

Cassy set her glass down on the fireplace hearth and turned back towards me. "I want you to play with my tits but, you can't touch me. You can only use your lips, your tongue and if you are really careful -- your teeth. No hands Jake -- I mean it!" She said, rising up on her knees, closing the gap between us. I set my glass down and didn't say a word.

I eased down onto my calves, placing Cassy's breasts directly in front of my face. It took only a slight bend at the waist to suck in one hardened nipple. I felt the ridges and licked her hard button. Cassy moaned and then groaned as I pulled off, tugging with my lips. "Yes! That's it Jake, use your mouth." She gasped out.

I turn slightly, bending more, and licked the line of flesh where her breast mound met her chest. Keeping my tongue in motion, I moved up the fleshy curve to flick her nipple playfully with my tongue. Cassy grabbed my shoulders and held on, steadying herself against my attentions.

Bouncing her nipple off my tongue repeatedly, I quickly sucked it in, wrapping my lips around as much meaty flesh of her breast as I could, sucking hard. "Oh God Jake -- suck me, suck me hard!" She cried out, starting to tremble.

I pulled off her nipple, stretching it out with a prolonged sucking action. Her out cry had me going and I ignored her rules. I clutched her left breast with my hand and turned my head to work on her right breast, as I squeezed the left. Cassy didn't complain. When I finished with the right I grabbed it too, squeezing, and repeatedly sucked her nipples -- back and forth -- until she cried out for me to stop.

Releasing her hold on me, she slumped back down, breathing in a raspy, hard, sort of way. She said nothing and picked up her glass. Her eyes met mine, as she held her glass up, "Salute brother, you are fucking amazing!"

I grabbed my glass and we clinked, looking into each other's eyes. It was a lustful, long, gaze, before we finally set the glasses back down. "My turn." She said in a sultry voice and moved off to the side.

With eye movement and hand contact, Cassy urged me to lie down. "I loved watching you get hard. It's really a turn on for a woman." She whispered, as I settled down onto the blanket.

Before I'd fully settled, Cassy had my cock in hand. I watched as she closed her eyes and rubbed my stiff shaft on her face. When she opened her eyes, she was all business. I jumped when she gripped my balls with her free hand and then gasped out, loudly, when my cock head disappeared between her lips.

Her grip on my testicles varied between pleasure and a moderate, aching, pain, as she played with them. Her lips were all pleasure. She took me in to the point of gagging, repeatedly, and followed her lip movement by rotating up and down with the hand that held me. When my belly started to heave and my hips rose, she backed off, pulling her lips from my shaft. "Oh, no way mister, you won't get off that easy -- not by a long shot!" She said, grinning.

My cock was throbbing, wanting release but Cassy offered only the glass of wine I had held. "I believe it's your turn." She said after a prolonged sip from her glass, winking at me. I felt certain the lust in my eyes had to have matched hers, we smiled at each other and I knew this would be a night to remember.

A brief bit of small talk and a couple of short sips later, I set my glass down and straddled my sister, rotating and easing down, I presented her with my brown eye and parted her legs. Her labia, wet with the earlier excitement, opened as I parted her legs, exposing the inner folds of the most perfect pussy I'd ever seen. Like the rippling, pink, petals of a Rose they opened a gateway to her vagina. At the top most junction her rubbery, hard, button quivered. Her clit was ready -- begging for attention and I wasn't about to disappoint it or her.

My first tongue rake across her clit sent her hips flying upwards. "Eeeyow! Holy shit, I'm sensitive! God, easy Jake, easy." She cried out.

I resumed, gently sucking that fabulous button between my lips and heard only groaning afterwards. My sister's hands gripped my ass cheeks, pushing me forward with each tongue lick. I used her hand and arm motion as a meter, sucking and licking to the tempo she sent through my ass.

We may not have been experienced lovers, knowledgeable in all aspects of fucking, if you like but, we made up for it in enthusiasm. Constantly readjusting her tempo, I picked up on Cassy's desires and found myself taking long licking strokes through her slit, burying my tongue as deep as I could and feeling jealous about where my fingers had been the night before. I wanted to get deeper.

Cassy's hips rose with every new tongue draw through her wet slit and she cried out softly each time I sought out her clit. She had long stopped her hand pushing and had pulled me back gradually, getting me into a position she could easily bring my stiff cock back into her mouth. When she drew my cock head between her lips, I pushed my arms through her legs and cupped her ass cheeks, raising her hips. It was perfect. I focused on her clit, as she sucked, slurped and nibbled on my sensitive cock.

Toying with her rectum, I felt the spittle and pussy juice running down her ass crack and pushed a finger inside. Cassy lurched up with her hips, a muffled out cry escaped her lips, and she renewed her eager sucking on my penis. A crescendo built between us. The pressure in my loins seemed to be matching Cassy's rapid leg shaking and ragged breathing.

Suddenly, without warning, Cassy bucked hard, dislodging my hold on her and released my penis. "Fuck I'm so close Jake -- I want you inside me!" She cried out, as she rolled quickly, sending me falling to the side. Seconds later she mounted me, straddling my hips.

My head swam with the effects of wine and the rapid overturn. Before I realized, Cassy sat on top of me, holding my penis in position. Bending her neck, she guided my cock head and we watched it part her labia and then disappear. I groaned loudly, feeling the tightness of her vagina, trying not to cum immediately. With a wild-eyed look, Cassy placed her hands on my belly and eased down, burying my penis and screamed out with surprise.

"Holy shit Jake!"

I reached up and gripped her breasts, as Cassy thrust hard with her hips, keeping my cock deep inside her. The first one sent a deep shudder coursing through her; On the second, she closed her eyes and swore under her breath; The third time, following a "war whoop", she rose up, dug her fingers into my belly and slammed down hard, driving her pelvis hard and rapid into mine.

MDF251
MDF251
751 Followers