A Weekend with Cassy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MDF251
MDF251
752 Followers

"More Jake -- God please more, you have no idea how it feels." She groaned out.

Moving off to her side, I gripped her right cheek with my left hand and started to, rapidly, probe her ass with my right middle finger. Cassy slowly rose up, getting onto her knees as I finger fucked her hole. "Keep going Jake, harder -- deeper! Oh God, rub my clit too, can you rub it Jake?" She said in a begging tone.

Moving back behind her, I straddle the lounge chair and found her clit with my left hand fingers. Cassy's tits were rocking wildly to my hand movements. Rotating her clit between my index and middle fingers, I pumped the middle finger of my other hand in and out of her ass, feeling like the guy rubbing his head and patting his belly. It was awesome!

Cassy's belly heaved harder and harder and finally she exploded, crying out as she came. She soaked my left hand and collapsed back onto the chair. Pulling my left hand out, I turned my right to slip my thumb into her vagina. Ever so gently, I massaged the thin membrane of tissue separating the two cavities, as she came down from her climax.

"Man that was fucking wild Jake! I don't know if I could take your cock up there but I am definitely willing to try." She sighed out.

"Now?" I asked amazed.

"Oh God, yes -- maybe, I think so, are you willing?"

I was already squirting more lotion down the crack of her ass by the time she finished the question. Easing out my middle finger and thumb, I pushed my thumb into her rectum, feeling her rectal muscles clamp hard on the digit. "Jesus Jake, easy!" She cried out.

"Cassy that was just my thumb. Are you sure about this?" I asked feeling worried.

"No but, I want to try it all the same. Just your thumb huh -- Christ!" She replied.

Taking it slower, I massaged the inside of her rectum using my thumb. Beads of perspiration ran down her temples and she let out a few grunts and groans but, in the end, her ass came up and she was trying to drive my thumb deeper.

"Okay, I think you're ready Cass, I'm going to try it." I stated.

"Yeah, oh yeah I'm so ready -- be gentle Jake and you can have my ass any day." She said softly, as she rose to her knees and lowered her ass.

"Stop right there, that's perfect Cassy."

Applying lotion to my stiff cock, I readied myself. Cassy had a death grip on the lounge chair rails, straining to look back at what I was doing. Cassy's rectum, flared from my thumb massage, looked more than ready and I moved forward holding my penis. Wiggling it between her pussy lips as a start, I pulled back just enough to drag the head of my cock up through her crack and stopped at her waiting rectum.

Not wanting to push with my pelvis, I held my cock steady and placed the other hand on her ass and leaned in, forcing my cock head into her ass, past semi-taught rectal muscles.

"EIYEEEEEEE Jake! Pull it out, pull it out -- oh God you're so fucking huge!" She cried out, attempting to tear the rails from the chaise lounge. I didn't. Instead I leaned back, easing the pressure she felt, creating the feeling of pulling out. Cassy sighed with relief and her white knuckled grip on the chair relaxed. Cassy's rectum muscle had a firm grip on my cock and it felt incredible.

"Still want try Cass?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Okay then you push back, that way you're doing it and can stop when you want to." I added and gripped her ass cheeks.

Cassy rose up on her hands, dropped her head, and pushed back -- slowly, but forcibly. I watched amazed as my cock sank into her brown hole. Her control was all that we needed. Her rectum muscles had relaxed enough to accept what was already there.

"Fuck what a rush, how much more Jake?" She asked, panting.

"You buried me sis." I replied and started pull out.

"Oh my God, oh MY GOD Jake, you were still inside me?" She cried out, renewing her grip as she asked the question.

"Oh yeah! I'm holding you to your promise -- your ass is mine sister!" I replied, easing my cock back in.

In seconds, we were working together, driving my cock home with every gentle push. The grip she had on me was incredible. Several thrusts later, pre-cum, lotion and anal juices combined and I was tightly, but freely, moving in and out of her ass. Cassy was down to a constant moan, banging her ass into my hips each time I sank my dick into her.

"Jake I'm getting so close, you have no idea what this feels like. Are you -- oh God, are you close too?" She moaned out.

"Yeah, oh yeah Cass I'm there with you." I replied, feeling the sweat drip from my forehead. I eased back, popping my cock head out for a second, making Cassy scream out in protest and then quickly shoved it back in. With one slap to her backside, I picked up the tempo driving us both to climax.

I felt Cassy's belly heaving again and her body start to shudder with a growing climax. The friction her ass was creating had me on the edge and I tried with all my might to hold out but failed. Cass screamed when I unloaded in her ass and then slammed into me hard cumming herself.

Her ass rubbed my pubic hair to the point I thought she was ripping it out by the roots, having a climax that was major, by any standard. My cum made her insides slick and she repeatedly slammed back into me, driving the cum from her ass with my dick as the piston. Exhausted she finally fell forward, ripping my cock from her ass, groaning and shaking uncontrollably.

Dropping to my knees on the chaise lounge, I eased down on top of her. The sound of wind, birds and our own ragged breathing were all that we heard. When I finally calmed down, I eased off my sister and sat on the patio next to her chair, rubbing her back. My cum oozed from her ass, as she shook with the after shocks of sex.

Cass calmed down, lying motionless, by the time I got up. Mind you, I'm not a considerate kind of guy -- never have been but, after what I'd just experienced, cleaning my sister was a treat. I returned with a bowel of warm water and a washcloth. Cassy didn't protest, she willing spread her legs allowing me to clean the sticky cum mess I'd made. She only moaned slightly when I spread her ass cheeks to finish the job.

"I'm falling in love with you Jake." She murmured and drifted off to sleep. I moved the patio table and umbrella to shade her body from the sun.

Chapter Eight

Sunday 5:30PM

Cassy awoke to the smell of the Bar-b-Que. She'd made breakfast, let me fuck her silly and I felt it my turn. Steaks seemed in order and I found a delicious pair in the freezer. Steak, potatoes and fresh Asparagus were on the menu and smelling wonderful when she woke up.

"Jake? Jake what are you -- oh shit that smells awesome!" She commented, rubbing her eyes.

"Hungry?" I asked, turning to look at my beautiful sister.

"Ravenous!" She came back and eased off the lounge chair, grabbing her backside adding, "Oh man I hurt so good." And laughed.

Setting down the fork I was using, I grabbed her robe and walked to her, wrapping it around her nudity. "You okay?" I question.

"Happy as pigs in shit." She answered back and hugged me. "What happens now Jake, I mean what ARE we going to do?" She added, pressing her naked body into mine.

"I don't know sis. Mom and dad are due back soon so I suggest we get dressed. I love you and I can't tell you how much the last two days have meant to me." I replied and broke from her embrace, wrapping my arm around her.

Together we went into the house. Our weekend was over. We picked up the living room and went to dress. The next time I saw her she was fully clothed but looking even more beautiful. We were sitting at the patio table eating dinner when our parents walked out.

"Hi! Wow - look at you two, the house isn't a disaster and you're having dinner -- wow!" Mom commented, sounding amazed. Dad grunted and turned to leave, as if nothing was, all, THAT unusual.

"Yup, just us sibs eating our faces off." I replied and grinned at Cassy. She returned the grin and a bit more -- it was that look again.

At 2AM, Monday morning, I felt a soft hand cover my mouth. "Jake -- Jake are you awake? I can't sleep..."

*

~I hope this short tale meets with your year end approval. The crazy one has suggested I could keep it going and perhaps the new year will see that happen. My best to you all with wishes for another twelve months of erect cocks and wet pussies!~ MDF251

MDF251
MDF251
752 Followers