A Weekend with Ginger and Eric

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We wandered around the tide pools for an hour or so, then decided it'd be fun to just take a drive down the coast. We drove as far South as Florence, about an hour if you go straight through, but we stopped at all the viewpoints. The Oregon coast South of Newport has beautiful views around every corner. I'd have liked to walk down to the beach in a few places, especially the Devil's Churn, but it was already dark by the time we got to Florence and we still had to drive back. We stopped and watched the beautiful sunset at a viewpoint a little North of Florence

We switched drivers in Florence and I drove home, letting Eric and Michelle have the back seat again. Unfortunately, it was too dark to see anything but we could still hear. I was more than jealous. On the way down when Ginger and I were in the back seat we stopped every few minutes so we didn't get any chance to have any backseat fun. On the way back, not only was it nonstop, but dark too. There wasn't much traffic, so very few headlights lighting up the back either. What we did get a chance to see, it looked like both kept their clothes intact. I'd definitely become anxious for the night to arrive, but I still didn't know what Ginger's plan was. I intended to let her take the lead and make any suggestions on sleeping arrangements.

We were all hungry when we got back to the Inn. Luckily the restaurant didn't close until nine. We got there right at eight, so had time to order a very good seafood meal. Their salmon was superb!

After dinner, we rode the little carts back to the top of the hill and walked to our rooms, arm-in-arm with our traded spouses. That strange feeling of being with the other's spouse had worn off and we were all very melancholy about ending the arrangement. Actually, I was more than a little excited about what was going to happen, but Ginger hadn't given any indication what she wanted to do. I know that Eric and Michelle fully expected to retire for the night with their real spouses.

Like the night before, we sat outside on Eric and Ginger's balcony quietly listening to the waves again. I was almost resigned to the fact that Ginger had decided that what we'd done during the day had been enough when she took Eric's hand in hers, and nervously asked him, "Honey, do you want to keep the switch tonight?"

He looked at her and asked, "You mean...?"

"Yes, I'm asking if you want to sleep with Michelle tonight?"

He looked around at me and Michelle. Michelle definitely had gotten a smile on her face and nodded her head up and down. I think he already knew my answer as Ginger and I had slept together those two nights in December. There wasn't anything I wanted more than another night with her...and my wife with him!

He looked back at his wife, "You wouldn't mind? It's okay with you?"

She sounded unsure, much more so than she had during the day. "I'm not sure, but I'm willing to try." She paused a little bit before adding, sounding a little more certain of herself, "I want you to."

Michelle got up, took Eric's hand and led him into our room. On her way past Ginger, I heard her whisper, "Thank you, I'll take good care of him."

Then they were gone leaving Ginger and me alone on the balcony. Ginger led the way into her room, turned and kissed me. We'd kissed a lot during the day, but not like this. Most of that had been playful, teasing her husband and Michelle. Even at the top of the lighthouse, we'd exaggerated the making out in order to entice Eric and Michelle. This wasn't a playful kiss; it was two lovers who'd been wanting to do this again for the last three months and been sexually charged on overdrive all during the day.

When our kiss finally broke and we'd caught our breaths a little bit, Ginger asked me if I'd open the door between the rooms. I was pretty sure she was still nervous about her husband and Michelle. I swung open the door on our side, expecting to have to knock in order to have them open the other door, but theirs hadn't latched so I quietly swung it open.

I motioned for Ginger to come take a peek into the other room. Eric and Michelle were laying on the bed kissing, but with Eric's hand under Michelle's blouse kneading her bare boob. We heard moaning coming from both their mouths. Ginger and I stood and watched for a few minutes, the kisses becoming more and more frantic. I didn't even notice at the time, but while Ginger was watching her husband with my wife, she was unbuttoning her blouse.

When she turned, and kissed me again, her blouse was open revealing her soft, lacy bra. I pushed her blouse the rest of the way off and reached around to unsnap her bra, letting it drop to the floor. Ginger has relatively small breasts but they fit her thin, tall frame perfectly. I cupped her nipple and pinched slightly eliciting a moan from her while we kissed.

I was being pushed almost to the sexual breaking point. Not only was I about to make love once again with this beautiful woman who I'd had a major crush on in high school, but my wife was fulfilling my fantasy right next door with her husband. Ginger was looking into my eyes while she slowly pushed her capri pants down and off. She had on the little thong panty to match the bra. I stood in front of her nearly naked body and undressed myself, letting my very hard cock spring out when I slid my underwear down.

We lay down on the bed together and kissed again. My hand slipped under her panties and lightly caressed and explored just inside her pussy lips. I loved the feel of her soft pubic hair, which I knew was just as red as her hair. When we'd been together before I didn't do it, but I needed to taste her. I kissed down her shoulder, across her chest until I took one of her nipples in my mouth causing Ginger to moan and arch her breast up into me, running her fingers through my hair. I released her nipple, then trailed kisses down her stomach pausing slightly to lick her belly button, as she started thrusting her hips.

I don't know if she realized yet what was coming, but I left little doubt when I slid her panties down and slipped a pillow under her hips. When I kissed the inside of her thighs, Ginger spread her legs far apart and I finally tasted the prize I'd wanted so badly. Ginger let out a long, low wail as I spread her pussy lips with my tongue and sucked her clit into my mouth. Damn, she tasted good to me, thrusting her hips up into my mouth! I kissed her and extended my tongue as deeply into her as I could. Ginger was thrashing around, and I felt her body tense and shudder as she came with my mouth inside her pussy lips.

I crawled back up the bed to kiss her. I wanted Ginger to taste herself on my lips. I was also very nearly at the point of no-return, where I needed to plunge my cock as deep inside her to feel her soft, warm vagina wrap around me. She broke away from my kiss and said, "I have to go look." I knew what she was saying, she had to see her husband with my wife.

We walked over to the door together, Ginger standing in front of me. My hands were on her breasts, toying with her nipples when we saw what was happening in the other room. Michelle was on her back at the edge of the bed, her hips up off the bed and her legs over Eric's shoulders as he pummeled his cock in and out of her. Michelle's head was thrashing back and forth and her knuckles were white from gripping the bedding so hard. Michelle was wailing and Eric was grunting with each thrust. We couldn't see his face but we could imagine his expression. We watched for several minutes. He paused deep inside her every few thrusts to catch his breath, then started pummeling her again. There was nothing gentle about how he was using my wife and it was obvious she was loving every thrust.

Ginger turned away and dragged me back to the bed, getting on her knees and elbows, and told me to fuck her. I wasn't sure if she was angry or turned on. I climbed onto the bed behind her and accommodated her wishes. My first thrust went all the way to my balls and Ginger groaned. "Oh God, fuck me hard!" she managed to blurt out.

I was doing so as hard as I knew how, pulling nearly all the way out, then ramming back in, pushing her further up the bed with every thrust until she was holding herself off the headboard. My cock was hard, as big as I could ever remember it being and oh so sensitive to the feelings inside her pussy. I don't know how many times, or if Ginger came while I was pummeling her, but I knew I was coming close to one of the most massive orgasms in recent history. When it finally hit, I rammed myself as deeply into her as humanly possible, grabbed her hips pulling her back into me and gritted my teeth to explode and pump my cum inside her. It was then that I felt Ginger's muscles squeezing down on my cock with the most exquisite feeling, and heard her wail her heart out.

When it was over, both our bodies were drenched in sweat and I couldn't catch my breath. Ginger was face down on the bed with me on her back, my cock starting to soften inside her pussy. After the intensity of that orgasm, I was sure I wouldn't be able to come again for another week. Ginger rolled me off of her and turned toward me. I couldn't help but tell her, "That was incredible!"

Ginger giggled and asked, "What was?"

I felt the sweat on her body and said, "Whatever it was that made you so wet and sweaty like that." Then I couldn't help myself, I wrapped my lips around one of her breasts, sucking it deep in my mouth.

Ginger moaned and told me, "You'd better be able to finish that if you're going to start."

I didn't know if I could finish it or not, but I still wasn't going to stop. Her sweaty nipple felt and tasted too damn good! I didn't get this sexy woman in my bed nearly often enough and I had no intention of wasting the time I had with her. Apparently, Ginger didn't mind, as her hands were clawing through my hair. I was discovering that Ginger's breasts could likely bring a dead man back to life. Even after the staggering orgasm I'd just had, my cock was starting to get hard all over again.

Ginger pulled my hair, pulling my mouth away from her breast and up to her lips. She rolled over on her back, pulling me on top of her. While our tongues were playing with each other, my blood-infused cock slipped back inside her hot, slippery pussy. I felt her lips tighten against me at the same time as I felt her pussy lips wrap around and swallow my cock deeply inside her.

We both paused and enjoyed the feeling while we kissed. We'd fucked each other only a few minutes before and I wanted to make love with Ginger this time. I wasn't in any hurry and I could sense that she wasn't either.

We spent the next several minutes lying together, coupled both at the pelvis and with our lips, enjoying the erotic and emotional sensations. Even though the physical feeling of my cock inside Ginger was incredible, it seemed almost secondary to the emotions passing between us. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies. I felt the soft, smooth skin of Ginger's hips and pulled her tighter to me, burying myself a little deeper inside her.

I was hard enough to very adequately penetrate Ginger, but felt myself getting harder by the second. Our kisses and caresses were bringing on an excitement that was making it nearly impossible to avoid movement inside her. I honestly wanted to avoid it because I knew the moment I started moving inside her, it would only be a little bit before I'd come again, and we were both enjoying this coupling so much I didn't ever want it to end.

It came to a point that I couldn't stop myself any longer. I started to slowly moving my hips, pulling out just a little and trying to push back in a little deeper. I felt Ginger's legs wrapping around me and her feet behind my butt pulling me deeper inside her. I felt my cock expanding larger and larger inside her and nerve endings becoming more and more sensitive. Ginger started to moan into my lips and the feeling of her lips against mine each time I thrust into her let me know how she was enjoying our lovemaking.

I thought I might have heard something behind us but wasn't sure, and it wasn't high on my list of worries as my thrusts into Ginger's pussy were getting longer. Her hips were lifting off the bed with every thrust and her feet were pulling me into her harder and harder. I heard Ginger's groans and heard my own noises, although nothing from either of us was comprehensible. The feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy was fantastic.

I couldn't maintain our kissing and propped myself up on my arms to thrust deeper inside her. From there, I could look into Ginger's face and saw the ecstatic grimaces. Her eyes were closed and each thrust brought a combination of moan and that sexy 'O' on her beautiful lips.

Unfortunately, all good and wonderful things must always come to an eventual end. In this case however, that end was preceded by a slow and intense build-up to a climax. I saw Ginger's climax on her face as I felt it in her shuddering body and her pussy gripping me. I pushed my cock as deeply inside her as I could and felt my own unbelievable release. I made short, hard pushes as my hot cum exploded deep inside her. Ginger's soft groans exploded into screams, and I wish I'd managed to keep my eyes open in order to see her face when she orgasmed.

When I managed to open my eyes again and look into Ginger's face, I saw sweat droplets around her forehead and the smile on her face. I think the smile on my own face undoubtedly mirrored hers'. I let my weight lower back down onto her body and kissed her again. Neither of us could talk at the moment. I rolled off of her and extended my arm over her body with my head next to hers, and we went to sleep.

When I woke up in the morning with Ginger's still naked body next to me, I heard her crying. It brought me to awareness instantly and I saw the tears running down her face. "Ginger," I asked her, "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"He's going to leave me, I know it! I had the most realistic dream ever. Eric and Michelle were gone. I know they're going to run away together." She was crying even harder, "I'm scared, Robert."

"Ginger, it's okay. They're not going to do that." I got up to go in the other room to show her all was okay. I opened our half of the door, but the other one was closed and latched. I knocked, then knocked a little harder. There wasn't any response. I turned toward Ginger. She was sitting up in the bed, holding the sheet up over her bare breasts, and sobbing with her fear. I went over and held her, trying to reassure her, but I couldn't help her.

I slipped on a pair of pants and shirt, telling her I'd check the main door. Luckily, we each had a key to both rooms. I slipped outside and next door to knock on their door. When there wasn't any answer, I swiped the key card in the lock and opened the door.

12