A Weekend With Janet & Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone started to breathe normally again and were exhausted. Scott and the girls headed up stairs to Janet and Patti's parents bedroom where they all slept naked in their king size bed, thinking about how their last day of this sex weekend well end.

Sunday morning was upon Scott and the girls as they woke up to a note from Brandi on one of the extra pillows.

"Dear Patti. I had to leave for work and I won't be able to come over tonight because I have to work overtime and I know that tomorrow your parents well be returning. I hope that doesn't stop us from being friends. I am looking forward to seeing you all again. Give me a call sometime this week so we can hook up and have some fun. Love Brandi."

"I must say I really enjoyed last night," said Janet, kissing Scott on the lips. "Mmmmm. I still taste my pussy on your lips."

"So what are we going to do today to finish this kick ass weekend," said Patti, arching her back, making her gargantuan breasts stick way out like torpedoes.

"I don't know what I wish those things had some milk," said Janet, crawling over Scott to Patti and taking her right nipple into her mouth. Suckling it like a newborn baby. Teasing the nipple between her lips with her tongue. Then chewing on it with her teeth.

"Hmmmmm," moan Patti as she started to knead her own tits.

Scott was enjoying his girlfriend sucking Patti's right tit. Enjoying it so much, that he wanted to join in. He moved over to Patti's left massive tit and took what he could into his mouth. Squeezing her huge tit into a cone shape and sucking as much of the tit into his ravenous mouth as possible. His tongue lashing at every inch of the tit in his mouth.

"Hmmmmm. Feels so goooood," moan softly Patti, holding their heads against each of her jumbo tits. Patti had an orgasm just from them sucking her tits.

They sucked her tits for 10 minutes straight, soaking her mammoth chest in their saliva. Her nipples were red and wet with giant hickies around each one on top of her pink aureoles. Patti's cum was leaking out furiously and was now a stain in her parents' sheets.

"Oh shit," said Patti. "We have to wash their sheets before they come back," she panic, jumping out of bed, releasing their death holds on her giant hooters with were bouncing and swaying from her jumping.

Janet help Patti take the sheets off and put them in the washing machine. Scott's dick was very hard, watching the girls move around the house naked. The doorbell rang and without thinking, Patti decided to open the door. When she did, their parents' church group was standing outside with an eyeful of Patti's naked body.

"Good Jesus!" Shouted a priest with his eyes bugging out at the sight of Patti's enormous titties and her pink pussy out in the open. Everyone said started panicking and some church ladies even pass out from Patti being naked. Patti closed the door and acted like nothing happen.

"Hey guys. Why don't get go to the beach. I heard that they well be having a wet T-shirt contest and the winner gets $800. I think I could win that contest," Patti said, shaking her shoulders, causing her huge tits to sway and bounce.

"Hmmm. I think you could too," moan Scott, watching them bounce.

"Sounds like fun. It'll let me wear my new bikini," said Janet.

"Hmmm Yeah. Nothing like sex on the beach," said Scott.

"Easy boy. Let's all take a shower and get ready," said Patti, kneading her breasts and pinching her nipples.

They all hop into the shower together and got a quick fuck and suck feast in before getting out. Janet slide into a yellow bikini with the top being tight to show some cleavage and the tops of her breasts bulging out and the bottom bikini is similar to a thong. Scott threw on a pair of strip shorts and a white tank top.

Patti really didn't want to wear a bikini because she doesn't like to expose her body too much and her breasts couldn't fit inside a bikini top. However, she threw on a bikini bottom and some blue jean shorts. Then she put on a sport bra which stretch her boobs far away and then put on a long white T-shirt and some flip flops. Her massive titties although were still very much seen like huge basketballs sticking through her shirt, sloping down a bit on her chest and then curving out into the round shapes at the top of her ribcages and then curving under to her navel.

"You can poke an eye out with those things," Janet said amazed.

They jumped into Scott's car and took off towards the beach nearby. The roads to the beach were kind of bumpy so the car would hop from time to time. Patti's giant globes would bounce to her chin even in the sport bra. Once they arrived at the beach, every guy there was eyeing Patti. Even staring or glancing at her chest. They saw the stage for the wet-T shirt contest on the beach and it's been said to start at 2p.m.

"That's good. That gives us an hour to hang out on the beach and get some good tanning done," said Patti.

"So you're going to show your body?" Asked Janet.

"No. I'll just leave my sport bra on," Patti replied.

The girls laid out their beach towels and kicked off their sandals. Both Janet and Patti lay on their stomachs. Patti's huge boobs were bulging out from the sides of her arms.

"Scott. Be a sweetie and oil Janet and me up with some suntan lotion," asked Patti.

"Sure," said Scott very delighted. He put some suntan lotion in his hands and started rubbing Janet's feet. Then up her long legs, slowly rubbing the back of her legs. His hands slowly rub some lotion on each ass cheek. Squeezing and kneading her big ass in his hands. He give her ass a few soft spanks. Watching her cheeks jiggle and wobble. Scott was getting really hard from this. Janet could feel his dick against her side.

"Oooooh Scott. Someone has a woody," Janet said moaning and then giggling.

Then Scott started rubbing the lotion into her back. Smoothing her neck and shoulders.

"Me now! Me now!" Shouted Patti; eager to get her back rubbed.

Scott moved over to Patti and started rubbing her large feet. Sliding his fingers in between her toes. Then he moved up to her ankles and her legs, slowing moving his hands to her thighs and up her ass. He moved his hands up her shirt and massaged her sides, brushing his hands against the bottoms of her squish boobs.

Patti felt Scott's hands slide under her sport bra to fondle her enormous tits. She also felt his hard cock in her side. She moved her right hand into his shorts and started stroking him.

"Hmmmmm," moan Patti, giving Scott long and powerful strokes. By now Scott's hands were squish on the towel with a handful of Patti's jugs. Squeezing what he could and fingering her nipples.

"Ooooooh god. I'm going to cum," moan Patti, stroking his cock faster and faster. Soon Scott blew his load into Patti's hand and Patti has an orgasm from Scott fingering her nipples, which are very sensitive.

Hours pass as the trio was just lying out on their towels. Patti headed the announcement about the Wet T-Shirt Contest coming up in a few minutes and that all the contestants should be in the tent, changing into their tank tops or shirts. Patti hurried over to the tent, huge tits bouncing all around and enters into a whole world full of big-breasted girls. Some were even close her size.

"Damn! Scott would have a heart attack here," Patti joked.

Boobs were everywhere she looked. Bare or clothed. Bouncing, flopping, jiggling, wobbling, swaying, and just about anything else boobs do in movement. Patti was impress with the competition she had.

A lot of the girls looked mostly in D cups and Double D's. Very few had E's and F's. No one had her massive chest. Patti took off her shirt and bra sport, unleashing her mountainous hooters, which bounced and flopped on her chest.

"Damn girl. You're an enormous one," said a D cup blonde.

"Thank you. I was bless," smiled Patti. She put the tight tiny tank top on which barely covered her massive chest. The bottom of the tank top came up half her nipple. Even then, the tank top was ready to bust with her massive boobs.

"Perhaps you should wear a shirt instead," said a double d brunette.

"Yeah. I think you're right," agreed Patti.

She quickly tore the tank top off, causing her enormous titties to jiggle and slap together. Then she put on a large shirt that make her tits stick out far. The large shirt came up to her belly like a belly shirt.

"Much better," said Patti pleased, shaking her tits back and forth inside her shirt.

"Save it for the audience," spoke a double EE cup blonde, shaking her tits at Patti and laughing.

"Ladies and Gentlemen. The time has come for our Wet T-shirt contest. Well all the contestant please come to the stage and bring those massive melons with you," shouted the announcer.

All the girls along with Patti came running out, bouncing all around on stage. The crowd was in a roar for the big-breasted girls on stage. Scott and Janet were in the back of the crowd, cheering for Patti.

"Contestants. Lets get those white T-shirts wet," hollered the announcer.

The girls stuck out their chest as a tall guy with a water hoes started spraying their shirts. He sprays each shirt until you could see the girls' nipples. Then all the females started dancing on stage as the guy started spraying the rest of their bodies. Soaking them in water. Big tits were bouncing everywhere. Jiggling and wobbling for the crowd. All the guys started to go crazy. Even the girls were shouting and cheering as they girls showed their melons off.

The girls started to rip their shirts, freeing their big tits for the audience. Patti was still wearing her see-thru wet shirt, bouncing her giant 42GG's around inside the shirt. She spotted a lot of massive boners in the crowd as she wobbled her massive melons. The shirt started to rip and suddenly her gigantic jugs bust through. The guys were definitely going wild as Patti continued to shake her huge tits. Then she cupped what she could of her breasts and knead them. Bouncing them in her small hands. She put them close together, making a fantastic ample cleavage. She started to pick her breasts up and drop them one after another, making them flop against her chest. Then she pulled on her nipples, stretching her colossal tits out from her chest and then jiggles them for the crowd.

"Wow folks. Look at those utters!" Said the announcer amazed at Patti's tit skills.

Patti bend over the stage and let her huge tits hang down and started shaking her shoulders, causing them to flap and sway at the crowd. A couple of guys tried to reach up and grab them. She jumped up and her tits when flying into her face and then bounce back down on her chest.

The contest was over after a few minutes and the announcer was ready to announce the winner.

"And the winner is...Tiffany. The beautiful blonde with the double E titties."

"Damn it," said Patti angry. "I guess I wasn't pretty enough to win even with big boobs." Patti headed back to the tent, still topless, with a sad look on her face.

"Cheer up boobie," said a black haired double F cup girl. "We all went out there and did our best." She hugged Patti and both of their mammoth tits smashed against each other.

"Thank you," said Patti with a smile.

Patti put back on what she had earlier and met up with Janet and Scott.

"Nice job Patti. I think you should have won," said Janet, hugging her sister.

"We can celebrate anyways," said Scott, hugging both girls. Each one of them had Patti's giant tits squish into their chest and stomach.

As they were leaving the beach, two tall and very muscular guys in beach shorts, came up to them.

"We would guys like to come to our beach party tonight. Free food, free drinks, and free bedrooms if you know what I mean," said one of the beach guys.

"A party sounds cool to end our weekend guys," said Patti.

"Yeah. We'll be there," they agreed.

"All right. The party starts at 10p.m. Come however you want and bring whatever you want and have a good time," the other beach guy said, handing them an invitation to the party. The two guys walk off to find some more party people.

In the meantime, Scott and the girls went swimming in the ocean. Janet's top became a see-thru. It got a lot of the guy's attention. Then they were hungry and grabbed something to eat at a nearby café. After that, they had ice cream and hang out at the arcade. Everywhere they went, guys were getting an eyeful of Patti's jumbo titties, moving around in her shirt and sport bra.

Ten 'O' clock came around the corner and the trio headed to the beach party. There were people outside, getting trashed and having a good time. Scott and the girls headed inside where the music was playing, people were dancing, some making out and some doing illegal things.

"There are drugs at this party," said Janet worried. "We shouldn't be around these types of people. I let we go back home and spend the rest of the night having a 3somes like we planned."

"Good idea," said Scott, licking his lips.

"You two go head. I want to party. Don't you realize that this is my very first party that I was actually invited to and I did not have to sneak in," Patti said happy. "I promise I won't do any drugs and if things get carried away, I well come home, all right?"

"I don't know Patti. These parties can be a little bit crazy. Trust me sis. I know what I'm talking about. I have been going to parties since elementary school," said Janet.

"I know and I have always been jealous of people asking you and not me. So I'm staying and I'll be home later," Patti said, putting her foot down.

"Fine. Stay here and be careful," said Janet as she hugged her sister.

"I well be," Patti replied as she let go of her sister. Janet and Scott left and headed home. Patti bumped into those two beach guys and they all sat down and talked for a while. Shared a few drinks and Patti was a little bit on the drunken side. And of course, being sex hungry beach boys, they decided to take advantage of her weaken condition.

"I'm worried about my sister," said Janet, upstairs in her bedroom, wearing nothing but a long shirt.

"She'll be fine. She is a strong girl. I'm sure she'll call us if things get out of hand," said Scott, lying next to Janet and feeling her breasts. Rubbing her hard nipples with his thumbs.

"Mmmmm," moan Janet as she begin kissing Scott and rolling on top of him, feeling his massive hard dick between her legs.

Meanwhile at the beach party, the two guys were helping Patti upstairs into an empty room where another friend of theirs was setting up a video camera to record what they were about to do.

They sat her on the bed and immediately all three guys started feeling her gigantic tits up. Squeezing, mauling, kneading, groping, the works. No inches of her clothed tits were left untouched by their hands. They give lifted them up to feel the weight of them.

"Holy fucking shit dude. These things are heavy, yet soft as pillows," one guy said, squeezing her right tit and rubbing her nipple.

"Let's see these things bare," suggested one of the guys.

They lifted up her shirt and the sport bra came without and out flopped and bounced her mammoth breasts. Slapping into each other and then settling on her chest. The guys started drooling and let there sex hungry desires loose on her tits. All 3 of them were sucking and licking her tits. One guy had his head between her tits, kissing and sucking her ample cleavage while rubbing the sides against his head. His head was completely engulfed by her tits. The other two were attached to her nipples. Sucking for all it's worth. Sucking her huge aureoles into their hungry mouths as well. Taking in as much tit flesh as possible between their lips.

They sucked her tits for about a half an hour, causing her to have many orgasms and cum in her panties, soaking her shorts and the bed. They let her now saliva-covered tits and beat red nipples go after sucking the hell out of them. They still couldn't keep their hands or mouths off of them. They were just too juicy to avoid but they wanted to do other things to her. They quickly took off her flip-flops and pulled down her wet shorts and very damp panties to reveal her very wet and creamy pink pussy.

They laid her back on the bed, causing her huge wet tits to stretch out across her chest and onto her arms like thick enormous pancakes. One guy had his head between her legs, eating her pussy while the other two were sucking her large feet. Rubbing their still covered up boners against her legs and knees.

"She has some tasty toes," said one of the guys, sucking her toes. Sliding his tongue between each of them. Then licking from the heel to her toes.

"Her pussy is the bomb," muster the guy with his face buried deep into Patti's cunt. Licking her clit furiously, making her set off a chain of loud moans. He heard of thighs around his head, kissing them too while fingering her pussy. Patti cum came running out into the guy's mouth. She licked and drunk it down. Then giving her pussy one last tongue bath before standing up with the other 2 guys.

"Let's fuck this bitch," said the black haired guy in the middle, cleaning his lips with his tongue from her pussy juices.

They pulled down their shorts, releasing their hard huge boners. They started rubbing their cocks on her feet and up her legs. They rub her thighs and met at her pussy entrance, rubbing all 3 of their cock heads against her pussy, making her get wetter and wetter. Patti started moaning loud again.

"Me first. You guys let her suck your dicks or something," said the black haired guy to the two blondes.

"I'm going to tit fuck those monster tits of hers," said one of the blondes.

"Good. Then I get the mouth," said the other blonde.

They all got in their positions and proceeded to fuck her body like their own personal fuck toy.

Meanwhile, Scott was bouncing Janet on his cock. Gripping her hips and helping her bounce. Her titties were spinning in circles, slapping one another and nipples arching to be sucked. He didn't disappoint and sat up and started sucking her nipples. Janet continued to hop up and down on his cock, making her titties fly and hit his face. Popping the nipples out his mouth. He tried to catch them with his mouth and tongue.

"Oh god Scott. Fuck me. Mmmmmmm. Harder!" Cried Janet.

He bends her down so her tits were on his chest and held onto her ass and started slamming her pussy down harder on his cock. Her ass would bounce and jiggle on his thighs. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock. Milking it for all it's worth. His balls were dripping and wet from her juices, flowing out of her pounded pussy.

Patti was getting pounded at both ends. The black haired guy was on the bottom, feeling her huge tits slide up and down his torso while on of the blonde guys were on top of her, fucking her anus. Hey were rocking Patti's sweaty and smelly body up and down the bed. Her sweaty feet were banging against the bed board as they were fucking her. The other blond guy had his cock in her mouth. She was sucking and slurping his cock. He grabs the back of her head and started pounding her mouth, pushing his entire cock in and out of her gooey mouth. His sweaty balls smacking her chin hard.

"Oh Jesus. She feels so good. God," cried the black haired guy, bending his head down to get a mouthful of her sweaty left tit. Taking in the nipple with some tit. His face was stuff and buried with her enormous left tit.

The blond guy fucking her asshole started to pound harder and faster. Shoving his cock balls deep in her ass. You could see the rippling her ass was giving off as he was thrusting his cock in and out. He struck his finger in his mouth to wet it and then stuck it inside her asshole to get it moist while his cock was still pounding at it. He had a handful of her ass, squeezing and spanking it. His handprints could be seen on her ass.