A Weekend With Janet & Patti

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti was moaning hard and loud and let out a series of orgasms that lasted minutes while the big dick was stuff inside her mouth. Soon the guy came in her mouth as her tongue lashing to his cock, blasting a large load deep her throat. Then he pulled his cock out and jerks some in her face. Hitting her in the middle of her face, covering her entire nose. Cum even leaked out from her mouth. He grab her head and lifted his balls up and dunk them in her mouth so she could lick and suck the cum off his balls.

The blonde guy fucking her anus pulled out before he came and pick up her feet and unloaded on the bottoms of her feet. Rubbing his cock head all over her feet and toes. Then slap his cock against her feet for a while and blasted out some more cum on her feet, covering them.

The black haired guy tosses Patti on the bed and straddles her giant titties and started to get a quick tit fuck. His cock was no longer seen as her ample cleavage swallows it up. He let a huge blast of cum hit her chin and between her tits while he was riding them. He pulled his cock out and rubs both nipples with the head until they both were fully gooey with his hot cum. He gave her big tits a slap and watched them jiggle as all 3 of the guys got dress and headed back to the party, leaving a wore out, sweaty, and sticky Patti in a strange room alone and pass out.

Scott finished drilling his massive cock inside an orgasmic Janet's pussy. Giving her some finally long thrust before finally emptying his cum into her pussy. He rolled over next to her and they both were sweaty and pleased.

"I wonder what Patti is doing?" Asked Janet.

"I'm sure Patti is probably having a good time and behaving. She'll probably come back home in a few minutes," said Scott.

"It's already a quarter till 4 and she isn't home yet," said a worried Janet.

Suddenly they heard a knock on the door and a car pulls off. Janet and Scott both ran downstairs to see what's up. Janet open the door slowly and leaning up against the doorway was Patti, perfectly clothed except missing her sport bra which could be easily seen by her enormous breasts hanging down and hard nipples and she was also missing her flip flops. But other then that, it looked like the rape never happen earlier. They were sure that her panties were probably missing too.

"Oh god. She's drunk and pass out," said Janet.

They lifted Patti up and took her to her room. They decided to leave her in her day clothes and let her change in the morning. Scott and Janet got up and before cutting the lights out, Janet saw Patti's feet still a little bit covered with cum.

"I should have known she had sex," Janet said, getting out the lights and going to bed.

The next morning came and Scott was gone and Janet was doing some last minute cleaning of the house before her parents arrived. Patti came downstairs slowly, kneading her heavy sore breasts and rubbing her ass.

"Did you have a great weekend sis?" Asked Janet.

"I guest. A little bit sore though from last night. Whatever I did," Patti said puzzled.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're not hurt sis. Don't forget, mom and dad are going today," said Janet just as their parents came through the door this morning at 9a.m.

"Wow. We weren't expecting you guys until noon," said Janet.

"Your mother and I caught an early flight back," said their father.

"How was your girls' weekend?" Ask their mother.

"It was great. We really got close to each other mom. Real close," Janet said smiling.

"No boys were here right?" Asked their father with a grin.

"No father. There were no boys here," said Patti tiredly.

"Well I'm glad to see that you girls have bonded together for a whole weekend. Your mother and I had some doubts that you two would kill each other before we came back home. She wanted to leave early so we would get back Sunday night instead but I talked her out of it." "And since we know we can trust you girls and you girls had a goodtime with each other, your father and I have decided to leave every other weekend so you grown ladies can have the house to yourselves. What do you think of that?"

"Wonderful," said Janet with joy.

"Yeah... Great," said Patti being sarcastic.

The girls had to make up a false weekend story for their parents as they continued every other week, to have 3somes with Scott and now and then, there good friend Brandi would stop by and have 4somes all weekend long.