A Weekend with 'k' Ch. 05

Story Info
A mutual fantasy explored. She submits.
2.7k words
4.3
33.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers

Gently holding your face between both hands I guide you to move around on the bed until your head is hanging slightly over the edge. I move to straddle your face, facing down over the glorious landscape of your body. With my swollen balls dangling over your mouth I give the unnecessary order, 'Lick my balls'. The enthusiasm with which you respond takes me by surprise. Your wet tongue laps the underside of my scrotum and the delicious sensation causes my testicles to clench upwards as if they were on elastic bands. With a hissed intake of breath I force myself to relax. Once again a feel the warmth and wetness of your willing tongue lap at one of my most sensitive spots.

'Now the underside of my cock. Lick me from top to bottom'. I reach down to tweak your nipples, as you comply, your sluttish slurping making my cock twitch and harden to the point where comparisons with bars of iron would not be inappropriate. Pre-cum drips from the tip of my cock and splashes erotically onto your neck. Once again my thighs are trembling as you rouse me to new heights of passion. I shuffle forward a little, moving my feet and legs wider apart and leaning forward so I can once again tease your clit.

'Tongue my arse now pet.' I order, wondering as I speak if you will balk. I try to remember if this is something we agreed was acceptable. Or was it a 'hard limit'. I am immediately reassured when you enthusiastically transfer the focus of your tongue from tight balls to my arse. Within seconds the delightful, dirty sensations are making me tremble and moan quietly with delight as your tongue tickles my arse, pausing only to lavish attention on the highly sensitive patch between my arse-hole and my scrotum. I pinch your clit between thumb and finger and feel you lurch beneath me, your tongue desperately wriggling deeper into my arse.

'Ooooh that is good! You are such a nasty slut for me.' I moan.

I move my hips back and press down on the top of my cock until it is lined up with your mouth. I see your lips part with such compliant submission that I shudder with pleasure as my I press my shaft deep into your throat. With you in this pose I can be totally in control. With your head over the edge of the bed you can't pull away from my prick and the position means your throat is opened for some serious deep-throating. When the first deep thrust causes gagging and choking I twist one of your nipples hard.

'Open wide and take it My-pet. I am going to fuck your throat and you are going to take it.'

It only takes a few more nipple tweaks before you learn your lesson. Soon my cock is going deeper than ever before, causing my balls to nearly boil over with the intense pleasure. Part of me is concious of the fact that with my balls resting on your nose and your throat full of cock it must be difficult to breathe. But I am caught up in the intensity of the moment, enjoying the brutality if I am honest. But I am also aware that, as difficult as it must be for you, you never try to pull away, never use a safe-word or sign. Your dedication to my pleasure under the circumstances takes the experience to whole other level.

When I get too close to coming I pull out your mouth and look down at you, gulping for breath. I stroke your tear-stained cheeks, feeling a little guilty and repentant. Then I say, in complete honesty, 'that was the best cock-sucking I ever had kathleen'. I see a ragged smile and feel a surge of relief.

I move my hips and feel you start to tongue my balls again. I move further forward and feel your talented tongue tantalising my arse again. I shift again and my cock slides back into your welcoming mouth, not as deep as before, but just as exquisite.

I've been told that a good horseman can ride a well trained horse without using the reins, just pressure from the knees and a wordless bond. We were a little like that at this moment. All I have to do is move slightly and, as if reading my mind, you start to lick and suck just where I want. This time I stroke your nipples gently and lean forward to play with your soaking wet cunt. By now I am having to focus, really focus to avoid coming - and I can tell that you were getting close once more. Almost reluctantly I step back, away from the intensely erotic sensations of your mouth, togue and throat.

Looking down at you I ask, 'Do you want to cum pet?' I see a flashing smile and you nod. 'Yes, please.' you almost whisper.

I lie on the bed in the opposite direction to you and wriggle my arm under your body, before pulling you towards me. Then I guide you to turn and lower yourself on top of me, into a position where you are on top, my hard cock in your face and your lush pussy above me - a traditional 69 position. I extend my tounge and lap from your clit up the length of your wet slit. I feel you lower your hips onto my face, pressing your hard button onto my chin. Instinctively I press my tongue into the hot, sweet centre of your desire and hear you moan - before I feel your warm lips once again enveloping my cock.

I know I wont be able to hold on very long as your head enthusiastically bobs up and down on my cock. I want to wait till you've come but your brillance as a cock-sucker defeats me. Almost without warning my orgasm starts, from way down in my body. My toes curl as if cramping, my legs tense, I stop breathing and CUM. It feels as if my spine is disolving, my brain shutting down, my mouth gapes open in slack-jawed abandon; eyes screwed shut. It is a whole body experience. As if from a great distance I hear you gulping to swallow my sperm, then feel your thighs clamping on my head, making me feel as if I have gone deaf. I realise that my cum in your mouth has triggered your orgasm - and it seems to be on the same epic proportions as mine. I feel you spasming on top of me and then I feel a flood of wetness coating my face, dripping into my mouth - hot, sticky and sweet. My eyes open in surprise to see the last of your ejaculation running from your pussy and coating me delightfully.

After what seems likes minutes your trembling subsides and you roll onto the bed. Feeling boneless and weightless I turn round until we are face to face. Just able to raise my myself on my elbow. Your eyes go wide when you see my face - then we both start laughing. I lower my face to kiss you gently. You respond, our tongues dancing, then entwining. I can detect my cum in your mouth and you can't help but taste yourself on me. Our juices mingle, combining in a heady cocktail of passion - a delicious sensation. Without breaking our kiss I grope for the covers and pull them over us. When our lips finally part I flop back down on the bed, suddenly exhausted. You rest your head on my chest and run your fingers through the hairs on my chest, looking up at me with a sated smile. We chat and kiss and cuddle like we have been lovers for years, like none of the kink had even been thought of, let alone been experienced.

Weariness begins to engulf us both, yawning I see your eyelids flutter. Wishing for no accusations of the 'wham, bam, thank you mam' variety I watch till I see your eyes close - then hear your breathing slow. I am glad that I can reach the light switch from where I am. I would have left them on if it meant I had to risk disturbing you, asleep on my chest, in order to turn them off.

Interlude 2

I don't remember falling asleep, but I do remember waking in the wee, small hours. For a second I mentally groped to recall where I was, then smiled when it all came back to me. But something felt a little, a little out of kilter. The time glowed in red digital display on the TV - 04:36. Then I realised what was surprising.

I read somewhere that if you ask a couple which side of the bed they sleep on, it turns out that the guy always sleeps closest to the door. Subconciously he will put himself in a position to protect his woman from anyone coming in the door, in case they aren't welcome or expected. When I thought about it, I realised that this has always been the case with me. Sure enough, this time I was on the side of the bed nearest the door of our hotel room. So that wasn't the surprising bit. Lying still, I tried to think about what was puzzling me, half asleep, brain working at quarter speed - then it struck me.

I've never, as much as I might like to, been able to sleep whilst 'spooning'; to fall asleep pressed against someone from behind. I love doing it, but can't drop off that way. I always have to turn away in order to get to sleep. Even in bed by myself I can only go to sleep if I am facing out. I sometimes think that if I ever needed to stay awake all night I could do it by lying facing in towards the centre of the bed. What is different now, I realise, is that I have woken up in a perfect 'spoon'. My arm is draped over you, cupping a breast. My front moulds perfectly to the contour of your back and my cock is nestled in the warm, delicious defile of your buttocks. My face creases in a smile as this realisation. My cock, less romantically, begins to harden - but only half-heartedly. I think about waking you, but figure you've earned your sleep.

I guess I slipped back into sleep moments later - but I am certain I still had a huge grin on my face.

I woke for a second time at a more reasonable hour, but still earlier than I had planned. I realised that I hadn't set any alarm or booked a wake up call and am thankful I hadn't overslept as a result. I have a lot planned for this day. I am still pressed against you and I feel you move in your sleep, then I hear a little sigh/moan as you settle into a deeper sleep pattern - an amazingly erotic sound. You move slowly, trying to find a more comfortable spot. This presses your lucious bum against my cock, which is no longer half-hearted in its hardness. This is full on, medal winning hardness territory - a perfect example of the 'morning glory' erection. Once again I am tempted and once again I steel myself against temptation - an apt metaphor on this occassion. Gently roll away from you and take myself - and my erection - into the bathroom; where I have to wait a few minutes for my cock to soften before I can empty my bladder.

After a luxurious shower I shave and brush my teeth before wrapping a fluffy robe around myself and return to the room. I find you still fast asleep, lying on your back and I take a moment to gaze down at you, relaxed and lovely. Tearing myself away I move to the window and twitch aside the curtain, checking the weather, wondering if it will affect our activities today. What I see takes me by surprise - and then gives me a wonderful idea. In my partial reflection in the glass I see an evil grin flash across my face.

I lie down on the bed again, on 'my' side, nearest the door and the bathroom. The shifting of the mattress as I do causes you to stir. I lever myself up on my elbow so I can look down on at you as you wake. I almost laugh as I see your eyes go wide, then dart around the room before what you see matches what you remember. Then a stunning smile slowly spreads across your face, like a glorious slow sun rise. Our smiles meet in a gentle, passionate, loving kiss. Then you start to giggle and push me away.

'I can taste toothpaste you...you cheat! I've got "morning breath" and you're trying to kiss me?'

I shrug - showing how little I care - you taste just fine to me. But you kick back the covers and spring out of bed naked - on 'your' side - nearest the window. 'I'll just brush my teeth and be straight back' you say, 'I promise' you add. Then you think about what you have said, and you gasp suddenly. 'If that is OK with you, Sir?'

I smile at your quick recovery. 'You can brush your teeth if you like k, but only after you open the curtains. Open them wide for us - let some light in - let's see what the view is like.'

Without thinking about it, only moments awake, you take the curtains and fling them apart with a dramatic gesture. I wait for the anticipated reaction. I see you freeze in shock and your mouth opens so wide I am sure I can almost 'see' it from behind. But before you can react I order you, 'Stay still pet!' I can see you trembling, arms outstretched, clasping the edges of the curtains, fighting your natural reaction to drag then closed as quickly as you can. 'Stay still' I say again as I rise from the bed. I walk over behind you and look over your shoulder, resting my chin on it, checking the view. Your blushing is so hot and intense that I can feel it radiating from your cheek a few inches from mine. Your face is resolutely down because about the last thing you want to do is look at what I am looking at.

Opposite our hotel a building is being renovated. Scaffolding is being erected and the tradesmen have started early. The double glazed window and heavy drapes in our room have blocked any sound that might have given us a hint of their presence. And, up until this point, the workmen have had no hint of our prescence. But just at that moment one of them turns and see us. Or, rather, he sees you. His mouth goes wide in a perfect 'O'. He gapes like a fish for a moment before he recovers his senses long enough to shout to his mates, drawing their attention to what is on display. I can feel you trembling, still holding the curtains, desperately wanting to close them. Gently but implacibly I pry them from your fingers and push them completely open. You are like the leading lady of a play, almost literally 'centre stage' as the curtain goes up in the West End. Or perhaps it is more like a huge, high definition TV screen? The glass of the window is in one sheet from below knee height, all the way to the ceiling. A cluster of guys are opposite us on the scaffolding by the time I move the plush arm-chair in behind you. 'Sit' I whisper in your ear. I might as well have said 'collapse', judging by the way you tumble into the chair - your breath coming in rapid pants. You haven't said a word since the curtain opened - stunned, unsure how to react. Time to give the undoubted star of this show some 'direction'. I push the dinner trolley beside your chair. On it are arrayed a selection of toys.

'I want them to see what a slut you are My-pet. Give them a show they wont forget.'

Hubee
Hubee
368 Followers