A Weekend with Master Jim Day 02

Story Info
A shopping trip and online audience bring out the best in me.
10.3k words
4.48
13.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers

In the morning I awoke still engulfed by Jim's massive arms as he spooned me. Laying on our right side I could feel his left arm over my side with his hand gently cupping my right boob. Opening my eyes, I tried to focus, the drinks had been flowing pretty well at the party the night before. I could see our reflection in a full-length mirror not far from the bed, Jim's muscular arm made mine look incredibly small. He practically looked like he was hugging a doll as he slept behind me. I pressed my back into his body while reaching with my left hand to grab his hip and pull him tighter. I wasn't the only thing awake in the bed as I felt his very hard cock press against my ass. No longer interested in his hip, my hand urged toward his hard cock with magnetic attraction. Lightly gripping his shaft, I slowly stroked him while watching his face I the mirror for a reaction.

"You are a naughty girl, aren't you?" He said without opening his eyes.

"In this case it's your fault," I replied as I manipulated his cock while pressing harder into him, "you promised I was going to need a few days to recover from this trip after you were done with me. I plan on holding you to that!"

"Can you reach the drawer of my nightstand?" He asked with a soft moan.

At first, I tried with my right hand, but the position of the mattress made it only possible to open the drawer slightly, I'd need my left which I reluctantly pulled from his cock. I'd already found out what was in the drawer yesterday when I was looking for lube for my butt plug. Thankfully I'd returned it to the same spot, so it was in easy reach still. I pulled the small bottle out waving it proudly.

"There is a small remote in there too," he said pressing his cock hard against my ass, "you need that as well."

"Don't tell me your cock works by remote!" I teased as I reached in to find the device.

"Okay, I've got it. Now what?"

"Well you obviously wanted something when you started stroking me," he whispered while squeezing my right breast, "feel free to get back to that."

It took a bit of work, I needed to pour lube in my left hand, but it was above my right because of how we were laying. I managed to pop the cap and angle my arm and wrist awkwardly pouring lube onto my fingers. My hand, shaped and moving almost like a scoop you see on those yellow construction machines, slipped between our bodies before deftly wrapping around his shaft again. With my right hand I closed the pop top cap of the bottle letting it fall to the floor. Jim's body started to move as I stroked lube onto his cock causing his hips to move in time with my hand. As I stroked him I pushed my well lubricated thumb between my cheeks. He started pushing his cock between my cheeks, as he did I rubbed his head against my hole lubricating it as well.

"You do have such a fine ass," he whispered seductively in my ear before licking the back of it, "I could be happy just screwing that all weekend!"

"Promises, promises!" I teased while lifting my leg and arching my back allowing him better access to my back hole.

I felt the head of his cock press against my opening. His head popped inside me, my rings quickly gripping the ridged head as he eased inside. Jim continued to slowly, continuously, feed my ass his long, thin shaft until I felt his hips press against my flesh.

"A very fine ass in deed!" He moaned. "Now for that surprise."

Jim's right arm was between my shoulder and the pillows while his left was over my left side and across my chest. We'd spent most of the night sleeping with me in a reversed bear hug. He squeezed me tight with his arms before rolling us onto his back. His hands slowly roamed by body until he reached my hips, which he then gripped tightly using them to push me as far down on his cock as our bodies would allow. I was fully impaled with a deep grunt. My legs fell on either side of his as I lay motionless on top of him. His right hand reached for the odd remote I'd found, suddenly I heard a metallic whirring sound. Above us a silver-ish screen slowly moved across the ceiling at the top of the bed frame. It clicked into place providing us with a mirror almost as big of his king-sized bed!

"If I'd known you had that," I said now enthralled with seeing myself in such a position, "I'd have dressed up!"

I looked to my left, then to my right, there were mirrors on both sides of the bed. You could easily look in any direction and see yourself and your partner in his bed.

"Obviously you like to watch," I said as I started grinding my ass into his cock, "or do you just like to see the look on your prey's face as you fuck them?"

"Both!" Jim answered now letting his hands roam my body with abandon.

While I'd seen videos and pictures of myself engaged in carnal acts this was the first time I'd been able to watch myself live. It was quite a rush to not only feel his hands on my chest but also see his fingers torturing and teasing my nipples. The position of my body made it difficult for him to thrust into me so getting him to cum in my ass would be up to me almost entirely. He could thrust a bit but not nearly as much as he needed. I gripped and worked my sphincter muscles around his shaft hearing him groan in pleasure as I rode his long cock while my fingers frantically rubbed my clit. Jim reached for my pussy with his right hand managing to slip two fingers inside me. I could see the lust filling in his eyes as he watched himself fuck me from underneath. It was too good to look away! The only time I could was when I arched my back, closing my eyes, as I orgasmed.

"Jeeesus!" I moaned loudly as my orgasm ripped through me.

"I need to cum, NOW!" Jim grunted.

His hands gripped my hips so tightly his knuckles turned white as he lifted both of us off the bed with his hips until he was supporting our weight with his feet and shoulders. I'd never been fucked in such a position and stared in disbelief as he pounded me from below. My legs flapped with each thrust as his body slammed into me.

"Oh fuck! Ohhhhh Fuck!" I screamed with each fresh assault into my ass.

I could feel the canal underneath his cock fill as he tensed to hold the wave of cum back. He pounded into me twice more before releasing a torrent of cum inside my abused ass still holding us up, seemingly lifting us higher as he tried in vein to get even deeper inside me. Finally, he collapsed, dropping both of us to the mattress, splaying his legs outward as the last of his semen offering spewed from inside him.

"Oh, my fucking God," I cooed unable to stop touching and rubbing myself, "that was amazing!"

Jim's arms wrapped around me, holding my torso tightly to him, as his cock slipped from my sore sphincter. Closing my eyes for the first time since we'd started, I could feel his cum seeping from my ass as we lay there.

"I wonder," I said weakly, "if that girl Rachel from last night that was worried about ruining her dress let that guy cum in her pussy or ass?"

"That's my boss's daughter," Jim said sleepily from underneath me, "and knowing her, probably her ass."

"Slut!" I giggled as I spoke.

We remained like that until I finally mustered up enough energy to climb off Jim. After quickly cleaning up myself, and relieving my bladder again, I returned with a steaming towel that I used to clean his crotch.

"You are a full-service kind of girl, aren't you?" Jim asked as he sat proudly against the pillows while I washed his limp cock.

"Of course, I am!" I replied with a wink. "Last night you got dinner and a show, yesterday afternoon it was a show and a blow, and this morning it's a fucking and clean-up! The only thing I don't do is windows!"

It was a fun moment which was unfortunately interrupted by the doorbell ringing followed by loud knocking.

"This can't be good!" Jim said quickly sliding out of bed and going to the window. "Shit! That's my boss's car!"

"Relax Baby," I said trying to calm him but failing miserably, "it'll be okay."

Jim quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and a golf shirt before bolting out of the bedroom and storming down the stairs. I'm not sure why I knew he'd need help, but I quickly went to the bathroom to make something of my hair. Exiting the bathroom with a messy ponytail I pulled open my bag cursing the fact that the only sleepwear I'd brought was not acceptable for company. I could hear heated voices from the living room when I spotted a black silk bathrobe hanging behind the bedroom door. The robe was made for him, but I pulled it on anyway. The bottom of it came almost to my ankles and I could have wrapped it around myself twice easily. Doing my best to tie it I quickly proceeded down the stairs, unseen by the three men below, and tried to assess the situation. Jim sat on the back of the couch looking like a whipped puppy while his boss finger wagged at him and a third man stood beside looking even more upset.

"What in the world is going on here?" I asked finally able to interrupt the one-way conversation.

"This doesn't concern you!" His boss all but spat the last word at me barely turning his head in my direction.

"Someone made a mess of the tenth green last night," the third gentleman said rather calmly while looking almost apologetic that he had to be the one to tell me, "by having sex on it."

"Well if YOU think I had sex on the tenth green," I said loudly attempting to put Jim's boss back in his place, "then it absolutely DOES concern me!"

Jim's boss turned to face me, seeing me standing before him in nothing but the silk robe, and looking slightly embarrassed for the moment.

"What proof do you have that it was Jim and I?" I demanded while Jim shot me a pleading glance.

"It wouldn't be the first time your friend did something like that." His boss explained shooting Jim a sideways glare.

"We also found these," the second gentleman said holding up a red lace thong, "flying from the flag."

"Okay," I said feeling my energy and bravado return to me in a rush, "let me explain something to the two of you. First, I wore a BLUE dress last night. No one wears a cheap looking, WalMart bought, red lace thong under a designer dress." Jim's eyes pleaded more but I ignored him, this was also involving me, and I wasn't having it. "Second, if I wasn't going to let some intoxicated jerk attempt to feel my butt up on the dance floor," I paused for dramatic effect while staring straight at his boss who was the aforementioned jerk, "TWICE, then I surely wasn't going to have sex on a green out in the open where anyone could see us!" His boss no longer met my gaze and barely looked up past my feet at this point while the third gentleman, who had been holding the thong, looked over in shock at my unchallenged accusation. "And finally, as my date was gentlemanly enough to accompany me off the side of the cart path," looking over at the gentleman I now assumed was the head greens keeper, "the opposite side of the cart path from the course, because I wasn't feeling well while two people passed us coming from the direction of your green." I placed my hand on my chin like I was trying to recollect something, but it was only for show at that point. "If I remember correctly," I walked to the greens keeper and picked up the thong with my index finger and thumb like I was holding something distastefully gross, "a girl named Rachel was walking back with some young man complaining about stains on her way too short for her to wear red dress last night!" Jim's boss's eyes shot up at me. "You remember her," I pressed now tossing the thong at him, "the peroxide blond with the dress so short you probably could have seen these as she sat down! I would go talk to her!" Jim's boss attempted to say something, whether it was an apology for making a pass at me last night or something else I didn't care to hear it. With one hand on my hip I held the other one up to stop him. "I don't want to hear it," I said now looking away and turning my nose up at him, "I can assure you it was NOT the two of US last night. Good day to you both!" His boss went to speak but barely got a letter never mind a syllable to escape his mouth. "I said good day!"

He head greens keeper tipped his cap and sheepishly exited quickly behind Jim's boss while Jim sat completely dumbfounded on the back of the couch, mouth hanging agape.

"I need coffee!" I said swinging Jim's robe off my body and tossing it at his face. "What a jerk!"

Naked I stormed off to the kitchen turning on the Keurig before searching the cabinets for coffee mugs. Jim came over, quietly handing me two mugs, before slowing me down with a giant bear hug which lifted me right off my feet. Normally, when I'm upset like that, I need to release the storm and just do things until I calm down. Jim's big hug seemed to pull the storm out of me. By the time my feet touched the floor again I was relaxed and calm. Jim gave me a soft kiss on the lips then went to the refrigerator for cream. He eventually decided it was best to just stand to the side while I made our coffees.

"Do you want to hear the best part of this morning?" He asked taking his cup from me.

"The upstairs part," I said with a smirk, "of the chewing out your boss part?"

"Oh, you putting my boss in his place went far deeper than you even know," Jim said sipping his coffee, "Rachel is his daughter."

I almost spit my coffee out at that announcement. The girl I'd basically called a slut, who'd I'd said wore a cheap WalMart thong and a dress that was glaringly inappropriate was the daughter of Jim's boss.

"Well I guess we won't be golfing with him and his wife next time after all!" I snapped causing Jim to laugh loudly. "Between surely upsetting Frank's wife last night," he said with a grin, "and now calling my boss's daughter a cheap whore I may not be able to bring you back!"

"Oh, you will," I said easing up to him giving his cock a squeeze through his shorts, "because I'm the best you've ever had!"

"In more ways than one!" Jim replied kissing me deeply.

"And just think," I whispered as our kiss broke, "it's only Friday morning, imagine what I'll do for an encore tonight!" I felt Jim tremble at my statement. "I should probably go put something on," I winked giving his cock another squeeze, "I'm sure someone will complain if they are golfing nearby and see a naked woman parading around your house!"

"I know I won't!" Jim replied watching me ascend the stairs.

"I'll be right back sweetie," I said blowing him a kiss, "can you make me another cup?"

"Sure!"

While my clothing options were limited for confronting his boss the were not limited for teasing Jim. As I'd mentioned the airport I fly out of at home is relatively small and it never fails that two of the TSA guys end up searching my bags by hand. I'm fairly positive they have a lingerie fetish, so I try to make sure they get their enjoyment out of what I pack. I retrieved a pink fly-away baby doll with satin pushup cups and a sheer bottom that had a matching pair of mostly sheer hipster panties with the smallest satin panel covering my pink patch. I slipped into the white and pink platform slides that I'd worn the day before then headed to the bathroom to put on just a bit of lip gloss. Heading out of the bathroom I smile as Jim almost dropped his cup of coffee at the sight of me. As I descended the stairs the sheer part of the baby doll exposed my bare midsection. I work hard to stay in shape, what's all of that for if I can't show it off from time to time?

"That is not what I expected to see you in." Jim stared me up and down as he spoke.

"If you haven't figured it out by now," I said taking my coffee in one hand and his hand in the other, "I am full of surprises!"

"Oh, I get that!" Jim replied as he took my direction sitting in the black leather recliner nearest the windows to the golf course.

I stood directly in front of the window then slowly lowered my ass to his lap until I was seated right where I wanted to be. I had a great view of the course and surrounding area while Jim's arm naturally wrapped around my butt and his other hand stroked my leg.

"I got a text from my boss," Jim said giving my butt a squeeze, "he's apologized profusely and not only comp'd your golf clubs but left you a $200 voucher for any of our apparel in the club house."

"Douche! Thinking he can just buy me off!" I spat. "Tell him I said, thank you."

Jim and I spent much of the morning relaxing, having a decent sized breakfast and chatting. Unlike the arrogant ass I thought he was, and he most definitely acted like around our mutual friend, he turned out to be more of a gentle giant with a very tender heart. I was taken by him as I am sure he was by me as he learned that I wasn't just some mindless slut with nothing more to offer than three holes, although I certainly knew how to act that way! As the morning passed the amount of petting and teasing increased as well. I flirted with him every chance I got making sure to maintain enough contact to keep him semi-hard.

"I think we need to shower," I said leaning over the back of the chair he was sitting in letting my hands rub down his chest, "do you have another kit upstairs?"

"I do!" He said excitedly. "It's under the sink, I got a few of them for you."

"Give me ten minutes," I whispered breathily in his ear, "there are some things I won't share with you and that's one of them."

Giving his ear a playful lick, I sauntered my way up the stairs not needing to look back to see if he was staring at me. I slipped out of my morning-wear and into the bathroom where I found Jim had 4 more enema kits. With that business done I stepped into the shower which had an amazing waterfall shower head, I wasn't under it alone for long.

"Let me help you with that." He said taking the body wash from my hand. "Why don't you put your hands against the wall in front of you," he said leaning me in that direction "and let me take care of the rest from here."

"Yes, Sir!" I purred over my shoulder at him.

Jim's touch was light but firm as he used the body wash to let his hands glide over my flesh. I could feel his crotch pressing into my back when he leaned forward to wash my chest, rubbing and squeezing my breasts, letting my nipples slip through his soapy hands. When he squatted behind me to wash my legs he bit my right butt cheek so hard I yelped.

"Oh, did that hurt?" he said mockingly.

"Not as must as the way you fucked me last night!" I replied. "My legs are definitely going to have bruises from that couch you bent me over!"

Jim laughed loudly, standing slowly while his hands snaked their way up my legs. The fingers of his right hand invaded my folds while the ones from his left massaged my recently fucked hole. With the soap acting as lubricant he easily slipped his middle finger into my ass while two fingers hooked into my pussy.

"Does your hubby treat you like a slut too?" He asked leaning in so close I could feel his breath on my ear.

"No," I replied reaching down for his cock which was now pressed against my hip, "I wear the pants in that relationship."

"Uh, uh!" He scolded. "Hands on the wall!"

"Yes, Sir." I groused lowering my body onto his invading fingers.

"Well if you wear the pants," he said fingering me, "then what does he wear?"

"Tonight," I panted as his fingers pushed me toward an orgasm, "it'll be a slutty school girl outfit I think!"

"What?" Jim almost pulled his hands free at what I was saying. "What the fuck?"

"Pin me against the wall," I said turning my head to him with fire burning in my eyes, "and fuck my brains out and I'll tell you all about it!"

Jim turned me to face him, lifting me easily so my face was well above his, then lowering me onto his awaiting cock while pressing my back to the corner of the shower. I wrapped my legs around his body clamping my ankles behind his back and arms behind his neck. Staring him straight in the eyes I felt his long cock fill my pussy with one firm thrust. With a wicked smile on his face he remained motionless watching the desperation come over me. I needed him pounding into me and he was denying that need! I groaned loudly trying to lift myself enough to get the fucking I needed.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,370 Followers