A Weekend with My Cousin & Her Daughter

Story Info
Jerry goes to visit a cousin.
5.1k words
4.53
254.5k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, this is all fiction, I do have a cousin like this, and we did fool around a bit when we were younger, but we've never done this. Enjoy.

* * * * *

I recently went to Houston to visit a cousin, she's older now, married with kids that are grown and almost grown. When we were growing up, it was me she came to when she had questions about boys, and sex. I was older by about 5 years, her name is Brittney, she's now 36, stands about 5' 5", 130, 36c-24-37, reddish brown hair, and could suck start a harley when we were growing up.

I hadn't seen her in over a year, the last time was at a family reunion, and we couldn't get off by ourselves to talk, but the lust was still there. Her husband is a nice enough guy, but I really didn't see her with someone like him, although after I got to know him, he's not that bad of a guy. Brittney and I were always very open with each other, and I was the one that popped her cherry, taught her the right way to suck cock, back then I didn't realize that there was anything to be gained from ass fucking so we didn't explore that avenue.

Brittney had a step son, and her daughter living with them, her oldest son had gone off and joined the Navy. I came in to talk to the boy and give him some pointers on the Navy. Her daughter just turned 18 and was the spitting image of Brittney when she was that age. Angie, 18, was build different than her mom, she was taller, almost 5'6", 145, 37d-26-38, while in the bathroom, I accidentally knocked a clothes basket over, as I was picking the clothes up, I came across several pairs of thong panties. Thongs are one of my weaknesses, and looking at the rest of the clothes I decided that these were Angie's.

I held a pair to my nose and inhaled her aroma, she smelled just like her mom, my cock hardened immediately. I took it out and started to stroke it, I opened my eyes, and there in the doorway stood Brittney, her eyes glued to my cock. When our eyes finally met, she smiled, "I see your still a pervert, Jerry. Its been so long, I forgot how beautiful your cock is." She said. With that, she stepped into the bathroom, closed the door and locked it.

"What about Sam?" I asked in a near panic.

She knelt, took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, passionately, "He went to the shop, an emergency, won't be back for hours, if then." She breathed. I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply, my hands exploring a much more developed body, than I was used to.

She pushed me back, stood, and stripped, she bent down and removed my clothes as well, then as she was lowering herself onto my cock, she leaned forward, whispering, "I want to watch you smell Angie's panty, and lick them." as she placed the thong into my hands. I inhaled deeply, the musky scent made my head spin, I shoved upwards driving my cock deep into her tight wet hole. She moaned her approval, looking me in the eye she said, "You like how Angie smells? Does she smell like me? Would you like to taste her for real?"

At that, I stopped my thrusting, "Are you serious?" I asked eagerly. She said that Angie was a virgin, and that she wanted her to experience sex the way it was supposed to be. She then said that Angie had been talking to her about me since the last reunion, and confided in her nympho mom that she wanted me to be her first man. I told her I'd be honored, but I didn't want Angie to know I knew that it was ok with her mom, I wanted her to think she was seducing me on her own, which she could with no problem.

She has that look in her eye, she wears shirts that are almost transparent enough to be see-through, and wears nothing but half bra's so her nipples would show better. Whenever I was close to her I'd get hard. I turned my attention back to my cousin, and thrust deep into her, making her moan in surprise. She rode me for a few more minutes, then pulled off turned into a 69, and we sucked each other to completion, my cock going deep into her throat, when I felt the muscles squeezing me, I shot deep into her throat. I was rewarded with something new from her, she ejaculated in my mouth and on my face.

When she'd gotten the last of my cum, she turned and licked her cum off my face. We got dressed, and went back into the living room, just as Angie was getting home from a friends house. I was sitting on the sofa, when Angie came into the house, she hollered, "Hi Mom!" as she plopped down on the arm of the sofa next to me, her ass caressing my arm. I pretended not to notice, she leaned over in front of me to get the TV guide, as she did, she let her tits graze my arms. She looked at me with that devilish look in her eyes, that I want to fuck you look.

I looked at her tits, her nipples were hard, I licked my lips and looked her in the eye and smiled. I saw a faint shudder go through her, "Are there any good movies on later?" I asked, as I leaned over her arm, my cheek pressing against a nipple, I could hear her heart beating hard and fast, as was mine. I wanted to laugh so hard, I looked up and caught Brittney watching us, she was smiling too, but pretended not to notice what was going on. I slid my arm around her, pressing it up against her tight ass, my hand caressing her thigh, she started to wiggle some. "Here's one!", she pointed, "It starts around 10:30 tonight."

"Well, since I'm sleeping on the fold out bed here on the sofa, I guess it'll be ok to watch it, if your mom doesn't mind." I said, as I was setting her up for a long night. My vision of Angies sexy mouth wrapped around my cock was soon interrupted by the ringing of the phone. I couldn't here Brittney, but could see her shaking her head, and looked a little upset, but as soon as she hung up the phone, she beamed at me.

"That was Sam, there's been an emergency, and he's going to have to go to New Orleans tonight. I've got to pack his bags so that he can leave right away." Brittney said, almost with too much joy in her voice. We couldn't have planned this any better, her step son was at his mothers for the weekend, so it was going to be just the 3 of us. I'd already fucked and sucked one of the two, I couldn't wait to have the second one. Brittney went to start packing Sam's bags, I stood and winked at Angie saying, "I'm going to go take a dip in the pool, want to join me?" She smiled, "Sure, but its going to be a few minutes, I've got to do some last minute things in my room, and finish a quick homework assignment so I don't have to worry about it at the last minute."

"Take your time, sweetie, I'm going to grab a beer and change into my suit, then I'll be waiting for you in the pool." I said to her, letting my fingers caress her cheek. Her eyes closed and she shuddered, I went into the kitchen grabbed a beer and headed down the hall, I found Brittney leaning over a suitcase on the bed.

I walked up behind her sliding my hand between her legs from behind, she moaned and moved against my hand. Turning, she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, "I got so wet watching you with Angie, I can't wait for this to happen, I want to watch you take her then I want to join you." she breathed, "I want to suck your cum out of my little girls pussy, I want to lick your cock tasting her juices on you, I want to lick your dick as it slides in and out of her tight hole, I want me and her to give you a blow job at the same time." She stopped, her breathing rapid, I chuckled softly saying, "Careful cuz, your going to cum just talking about it."

I kissed her quickly, and told her I was heading down for a dip in the pool and that I'd get out when Sam got in to tell him bye. She squeezed my dick, kissing me back and said ok, she turned back to her packing. I went into her step son's bedroom and changed into my swim trunks, walking down the hall, I noticed the bathroom door was slightly a jar, I peeked inside. Angie was sitting on the edge of the bathtub, I could see her reflection in the mirror, I couldn't really tell what she was doing then she turned and leaned down into the tub.

She was shaving, I figured she was just doing the bikini maintenance that most women do, but she spread her legs and I could see she was doing her lips. Another weakness of mine, bald pussy, at least the lips, I could lick and suck her for hours. I'd almost finished my beer watching this young nymph shave, so I grabbed another and headed for the pool. It was a very hot and humid night, so the cool water was a relief. Setting my beers on the edge of the pool, I dove under the water and swam a few laps. I went back to my beers and sat on the steps looking up at the stars, a wonderful night that was about to get better.

As I finished the first beer and was opening the second, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, Angie was walking through the gate of the pool. I was speechless, in the moon light, her curves were accented to the max, deep dark shadows, as she got closer I could see that her bathing suit was more string than material. When she stood above me, I looked her up and down, caressing every nook and cranny with my eyes. I saw that most of her pussy lips were showing on the sides of the crotch, if she were to spread her legs wide the material would allow her lips to open naturally, fully exposing her lips.

My cock started to harden, "Damn, you look great Angie, you sure that suit won't disappear when it gets wet?" I teased. Smiling, she said as she dove into the water, "I hope so." As she dove, I caught a glimpse of her ass, the suit was a thong one. This girl seemed to know all my weaknesses, I knew her mom hadn't told her, I wondered how she knew. I looked down to watch her swim underwater towards me, my legs spread, she came up between them. She let her breast graze my hard on, looking down at it then back into my eyes she smiled. Her hand shyly went up my thigh, I watched smiling, drinking my beer.

She finally got the nerve up and touched my cock, her eyes widened in mock surprise, "Did I do this?" she asked.

"Well it wasn't the moon, baby." Setting my beer back on the edge of the pool, I turned my attention back to the girl, I caressed her cheek with the back of my hand. Whispering how beautiful she was, telling her the things a young virgin wants and needs to hear. Some men might not find this beauty attractive, I thought she was amazing. I leaned forward, letting my lips softly caress hers, gently I nipped at her lips with my teeth. Letting my tongue flick out caressing her lips, I kissed her a little more firmly, our lips parting, our tongues touching, playing.

Sucking her bottom lip into my mouth, gently biting it, kissing her deeply, passionately. I knew that I wasn't going to merely fuck this girl, not the first time, no, I was going to make love to this girl. I was going to show her what sex is supposed to be like, I wanted this girl to remember me and this first time fondly for the rest of her life. I pulled her into me, my cock pressing into her soft belly, my hands moved down her back to her full ass. Squeezing with both hands I pulled her into me harder, our kissing getting more intense, I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy.

The water between our crotches was getting warmer than the rest of the pool, I wondered if we kept this up if we could make the whole pool boil with our passion. I started to kiss her neck, her throat, her shoulders, her breathing was rapid, she was moaning, Oh my god, and yes, and other things that let me know the things I was doing was giving her pleasure. I moved my head down her chest, licking between her breasts, my tongue tracing the contour of her exposed flesh.

Her nipples were hard, standing out, I took a nipple into my mouth, and gently bite it through the material. Her hands went to my head, her fingers running through my hair. Pulling my mouth against her breast, moaning her approval. As my tongue was making its way under the material, searching for a bare nipple, car lights brought us back to reality.

Sam had gotten home, smiling at Angie, I kissed her deeply, pulling away I said, "We'll finish this in a bit." I swam a couple of laps trying to deflate my cock. Finally I managed to get it to go down so that I could go into the house without a tent. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went up to talk to Sam.

Angie wasn't too happy about the sudden interruption, I helped her out of the pool and we walked back to the house hand in hand. I took the towel off of me and wrapped it around her, "I don't think we should let Sam and your mom know how sexy you look in this suit." Kissing her quickly, we went up the deck stairs and into the house. As we entered I heard the conversation that was taking place in the kitchen, "It's probably going to last several days, if not weeks baby. I'm sorry, but this is something that can't be helped, plus its going to be good for the business."

They saw us enter, Sam turned smiling, "Damn Jerry, I'm sorry about this, I was looking forward to visiting with you. Wanted to show you the new boat, do some partying and cruise the bars on the lake. This thing in New Orleans is going to be really good for my business though, something I've been waiting for." I assured him I understood, and that there wasn't anything that could be done. I told him to have a safe trip, and that we'd do the bars the next time I came in.

With that, I told him I was going to get another beer and head back to the pool so him and Brittney could say good bye. I asked Angie if she wanted a soda, she mouthed the word beer, smiling I looked at Brittney who'd caught the girls mouthed word. With a faint nod of her head she approved knowing it'd help the girl relax for what was going to be a long night. I grabbed a couple of beers, shook Sam's hand good bye, and headed out towards the pool. Angie telling Sam she didn't want to get him wet, waved bye and headed out the door with me.

At the pool, I opened a beer and handed it to her, she took a long drink of the cold liquid. I was impressed, even though I should've known the girl had been drinking on the sly for a while now. We sat on the steps, my arm around her waist, my fingers caressing the bottom of her breast. I kissed her neck, nibbled on her ear, kissed her cheek, then softly letting my lips caress hers, then as she started to lean into me for a deeper kiss, I teasingly pulled back.

Her eyes opened, in surprise, then seeing my smile she knew I was playing with her, laughing she grabbed my head and kissed me deeply. She stood and turned, sitting on my lap facing me, my hard cock pressing against her soft pussy. She kissed me again, her fingers running through my hair, holding me so I couldn't pull away again.

"I can't believe this is happening," she breathed, "I've dreamed of doing this since I first saw you at the family reunion last year. God, Jerry, I love the way you kiss. Your touch is so gently, just the way I knew it would be." I could only smile, then said as I caressed her cheek, "You are so beautiful, I can't believe this is happening either, I can't say I haven't thought about what it'd be like to make love to you. I'd like to, but only if you're sure you want me to."

"I'm a virgin." she blurted, then hung her head like what she said was something to be ashamed of. I lifted her face to look into mine, my finger under her chin. "You're wanting me to be your first?" I asked her, she nodded yes, "You're giving me the honor of taking your virginity?" Again, she nodded yes. "Baby, if you're sure you want me to be your first, I'd be honored to be your lover."

"Really!" she exclaimed, "You'll do it?" Laughing, I told her I might be older than her, but I wasn't a fool. I then told her we could kiss and play and touch here in the pool, but to actually make love I wanted it to be in a bed. She said she understood, and with that we started to kiss, our hands touching and probing.

We'd moved to deeper water, my fingers deep in her hot tight hole, when we heard, "See ya'll later, take care." Sam yelled as he got into his truck to leave. Brittney was with him, after she kissed him goodbye and he pulled off, she walked out to the pool. "You two having fun yet?" She asked teasingly. "So far, and the night is still young." I laughed. "I'm going on up to bed, I'm going to read for a while, then try and sleep. Ya'll can order that movie if you want, I'll see you in the morning."

We said our good nights, and she left. As soon as I heard the door close, I started kissing Angie deeply, as I did I untied her top. I tossed it to the side, her warm breasts and hard nipples pressed into my chest. I moved my hands down her sides, moving her to the shallow waters, started to pull her bottoms down. She reached down and pulled them off, I tossed them with her top. I leaned down and took her nipple into my mouth, my hand moving between her legs.

She was hot, her juices flowing, I slid a finger into her my thumb rubbing her clit. I lifted her to the side of the pool, spreading her legs, I kissed and licked her inner thighs, up to the crease of her leg. She'd shaven all of her pubic hair, she was clean and smooth as the day she was born. My tongue went from the bottom of her slit up to the top of it. I spread her lips and sucked her clit into my mouth, circling it with my tongue. Her moans caused the dogs in the neighborhood to start barking, sucking her inner lips into my mouth, I pulled them out tight, then let them pop back from between my teeth.

Plunging my tongue deep into her hole, she cried out in pleasure, she grabbed my head in both hands, trying to push my tongue deeper into her. I could feel her pussy squeezing my tongue, milking it like a cock. My nose was rubbing her clit, she smelt wonderful, tasted so sweet, I was reliving my youth again. I was sucking her mom for the first time all over again. Soon she started to hump against my face, grinding into it searching for her release. I slid a finger into her tight hole, pumping it in and out of her.

When it was good and wet I replaced the finger with my tongue, then slid the wet finger against her asshole, working it into her tight virgin ass. I thought she was going to break my nose she was humping my face so hard, by the time I'd pumped my finger into her ass the third time, she was cumming all over my face. To my pleasant surprise, she too ejaculated all over my face and mouth. I sucked and licked as much of the sweet nectar that I could, simply amazing. I continued to lick and suck gently as she came down from her orgasm, little after shock jerks wracked her body. Then she started to giggle, sitting up she took my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, then licked off the rest of her cum that I couldn't reach with my tongue.

"That was the best, Jerry, I've never had anyone lick me like that." She said. I looked up at her in mock surprise, "And here I thought you were a virgin, Angie." I replied. She then explained that technically she was a virgin, no man had ever touched her, she said that she'd fooled around with a couple of her girlfriends from school, but that was it. She'd never had anything in any of her holes other than fingers and tongues of the girls. I'd felt around while eating her, she was tight, but her cherry had been busted probably years ago while horse back riding. The initial penetration was going to be easy, we kissed some more, her foot grazed my cock.

"Oh my Jerry, here you've taken care of me, and your hard as a rock. Why don't you lay on the side and let me take care of you." She said. "I would, but I want this hard on to go into that tight pussy of yours, we have all night and maybe most of the weekend to do everything else." I told her. We got out of the pool, and grabbed our clothes, heading up to the house naked. Luckily, her mom had the good sense to turn the outside lights off, so we could go into the house undetected.

Once in, we went into the bathroom and showered together, the water was hot, we soaped each other up and then rinsed. Using our hands instead of a wash clothe, Angie pressed her ass up against me, my cock going between her legs. The head spreading her lips, brushing her clit, she reached down to guide me in, I pulled away. She moaned in frustration, "Not here, not this time baby." I told her as I kissed her deeply. We got out of the shower, dried each other off. Wrapping the towels around our bodies, her one around her hair, we went into the living room, where her mom had already pulled the bed out for us.

12