A Weekend With Renata-Saturday Morn

Story Info
His weekend with daughter's friend continues.
9.2k words
4.7
62k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

"A Weekend With Renata-Saturday" is the 2nd part of the trilogy sequel to my story "Renata Gets A Ride". The number of people that read, "Renata Gets A Ride" has really floored me and the voting on it has made it my highest scoring story to date. I had intended for "Renata Gets A Ride" to be a stand alone story, but because of the number of readers it accumulated I've decided to do sequels because "hey I never know when to leave a good thing alone..." [chuckle] [chuckle]

"A Weekend With Renata" will be a trilogy of stories, "Friday", "Saturday" and "Sunday". Only now it appears that "Saturday" will be broken into 2 parts because of how long it was getting. I've split the "Saturday" story into "Saturday Morning" and "Saturday Afternoon" to keep the length of them short enough to read quickly.

I won't be spending much if any time referring back to the first Renata story, so if you haven't read "Renata Gets A Ride" you might want to do so now, just to help maintain continuity while reading the Weekend Trilogy. And if your reading this second story of the "Weekend trilogy" then I assume you've read the first.

~~Thanks, Lestat2k02

* * * * *

Saturday Morning
A Middle of the Night Bedtime Story

My eyes opened, but very little changed it was very dark, the embers glowing in the fireplace provided very little light in the unfamiliar room where I was spending the night. As the clouds of sleep cleared my head I recognized an unfamiliar weight on my body. Renata and I had fallen asleep last night in the big recliner in front of the fireplace. Renata was my daughter's best friend and she was reclined on top of me, sleeping soundly and the soft warmth of her young body against mine was the most pleasant thing I had awoken to in a long time. The thin pink Barbie Princess nightgown she was wearing left nothing to the imagination, the girl in my arms might well have been naked considering how thin the fabric of her garment was. Renata's head rested on my bare chest that she had exposed by opening my robe, I could feel her breath tickling my skin every time my pretty young companion exhaled. Not wanting anything to change I remained as still as possible so as not to disturb my sleeping beauty.

I thought about the games we had played the previous night. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that Renata was the sexiest woman I had ever known. Sexier than I ever thought a woman could be. Huh, woman I thought to myself. Certainly Renata's little girl act was the sexiest thing about her. She uses her petite underdeveloped body to fuel the illusion of youth. She entices me with this illusion of youth; well to be honest it should really be described as forbidden youth. Renata's pigtails and school uniform had forced her to produce ID proving she was over 18 at check in last night before the owner of the Inn would give them their cottage. If I were to be honest with myself I would have to admit that in her school uniform with her hair in pigtails and five foot nothing of height Renata looks young, too young, criminally young. Continuing to be honest though I have to say that Renata's illusion of youth is a huge turn on, and as I said, she is the sexiest person I've ever known.

Then there was the Barbie Princess nightgown. Jeeeez... The schoolgirl act had successfully projected Renata's illusion of youth, but that was nothing compared to the Barbie Princess nightie. Like I said, my daughter had one of these when she was 10, Renata couldn't pass herself off as a 10 year old, but she blew away the schoolgirl "illusion of youth" with a just plain old lecherous little girl fantasy. My eyes had adjusted to the darkness, which wasn't that dark because the clouds had cleared away from the full moon, which was now reflecting off the drifts of snow to shine brightly through the shear curtains of the cottage. I could clearly see the little girl dressed in pink curled up in my arms. My one arm was innocently around her shoulders, but the other was resting lasciviously on a firm round cheek of Renata's pretty young ass. Having held Renata's tight fanny in my bare hand before I knew how thin the material of her Barbie nightgown was because this feeling through the stretched pink fabric was almost indistinguishable from the feeling of bare skin in my hand.

I have to say that having this alluring young woman in my arms (and her ass in my hand) was more pleasant then you could possibly imagine, certainly more pleasant than I can describe, especially after two years of doing without. That afternoon in October, in the hotel room with Renata had been the first sexual contact I had had with a woman in over two years, not counting self-gratification. It was the most incredible sexual experience of my life, but it will end up being only a sneak preview of what this weekend will be. While I was thinking about all these things my hand involuntarily gave the cheek of Renata's fanny a gentle squeeze. I probably wouldn't even have known I did it except for the break in the unchanging rhythm of her breathing.

The abrupt change in Renata's breathing brought me back from my mental wanderings and I found myself staring at my hand, the one that held the cheek of my beautiful companion's fanny. Renata was no longer curled up on top of me, while she slept she had stretched out full length on top of me and the ass cheek I had in my hand was near the end of my reach. I pulled my hand up bringing the hem of the Barbie Princess nightie with it until I had exposed Renata's magnificent young ass. I just gazed at Renata's ass in the moonlight for minutes on end, not believing how lucky I was to have such a glorious thing in my reach. I put my hand back on her cheek. Renata's skin was soft, but her fanny was firm and this time the gentle compressions of my fingers were purposeful. Renata's breath skipped, but then regained its cadence again as her unconscious mind, registered the touch of something on her bare behind. I increased the pressure of my fingers until Renata's head jerked up with a start, her eyes were open but she was still sleeping and she was struggling to speak.

Huh... Er... What... Oh, Mr. Mason... What... Uh... Her head was clearing and she noticed the grip my fingers had on her rear end and she said in a sleep husky voice, "I was sleeping Mr. Mason, do you have to be naughty even when I'm sleeping?" In spite of what she said she repositioned herself so her ass was an easier reach for me than it had been. With her thinking more lucid and her voice more sparkling than sleepy she said "you like grabbing me there don't you Mr. Mason... You like playing with your little Barbie girl..." however instead of pressing her point she continued with "That's okay Mr. Mason, I like being grabbed there. Your little Barbie girl likes you to play with her any way you want." Her head bent down giving me a quick kiss on the chest and she rolled over the side of the recliner and onto the floor. I watched as she stirred the red-hot coals in the fireplace and put a new stack of wood on top of them. When she climbed back into the recliner and onto my lap she said "not as warm in here since the fire died down, huh Mr. Mason". Rather than lying back down she kind of positioned herself across me, leaning on one side of the recliner and letting her feet hang over the other side.

I looked at the cute young girl in my lap for a few moments and then spoke. This was the first time that I actually instigated a conversation instead of just replying. I'm not at all sure where the thought came from, but I asked her why, with a boyfriend and all she was spending time with me. The answer was a lot longer than the question. To start with Renata told me that she had dumped her boyfriend the Monday after she got home from visiting my daughter Ange, which would also be the Monday after our Friday afternoon adventure. When I asked why I got a rambling recount of the sexual frustration that her relationship with her boyfriend had been. According to Renata his idea of satisfying a woman was shooting a good load of cum into them, the idea that the girl would like to cum also never entered his mind.

"OH MY GOD!!! The pool table" Renata exclaimed in a rather loud but still sparkling voice. "One of his favorite things to do when we were alone at his house would be to pull my pants down and bend me over the edge of the pool table. I'd hear his zipper and his pants going down, next thing I know I feel him poking around with it between my legs until he found where it went, then a couple of shoves and I was having the pleasure of getting nailed from behind. Six grunts and pumps, eight of them tops and he was done, he'd pull it out of me and I'd be left with cum running down my leg."

She was talking really fast now and with hardly a break for air continued with, "Twice while we were going out we made love naked. Only twice, every other time it was some version of a quickie. Twice we did it in his bed and he let me be on top, I got to set the pace, it didn't make any difference though, he still shot off pretty quick, but at least I got to keep riding him. I played with my own clit to make myself cum while I was on him. That's the only orgasms I ever had with him. I mean I could have gotten the same thing from a dildo, but at least he was there for them. He's not a bad guy, he just didn't get it."

With only a quick breath she continued, "At the prom he rented a room with a few other guys and when it was our turn we left the ballroom and went up to the hotel room. I sat on the end of the bed and before I knew it his pants were down and he had grabbed my ankles and was pushing me back onto the bed, he folded me in half, then he spread my ankles a mile wide and pinned them on the bed. He was considerate enough to say that I looked so hot he couldn't wait for us to do it". Winking at me Renata said, "By the way you were right, I didn't have any panties on", she paused to flash me one of her gorgeous smiles before continuing, "he was in me and done with me before I knew he even started" she said with a laugh.

I was quickly back again to not saying much, she dumped her boyfriend cause I had felt her up and eaten her out in a hotel room one afternoon. Even though according to her all she was getting from him was some quick dick, she had to realize that she wasn't going to be getting any dick from me. It didn't matter to me what else I had ever done with a woman, back when it still working, in the end I wanted to fuck, stopping at any point before that was torture. Don't get me wrong, I'd play for as long as she wanted to, but the finale was always doing it. For that reason I was having a hard time understanding why Renata would settle for cumming on my hand and giving up getting the high hard one. Oh well I though to myself, she wouldn't have any trouble getting some over in her new school in France. But sheeesh what was I thinking, what did I care why she wanted to spend the weekend with me as long as she did, and she was. Talk about being a moron, shut up (I said mentally to myself) and just enjoy yourself"

There was still no sign of sunrise and there wasn't a clock in sight so we decided to try to go back to sleep for a while. All the dirty talking must have made Renata a little horny because after she had curled back up in my arms she said in her little girl voice, "Tell me a bedtime story Mr. Mason, tell me a bedtime story to help me go back to sleep. Tell me about the limo again only tell it like a bedtime story Mr. Mason". All the dirty talk had made me mentally horny so the idea of telling my pretty young companion a dirty bedtime story was more than appealing. Before starting the story it crossed my mind that my fantasy of taking Renata in the back seat of the limo was frightening close to being just another quickie like she got from her boyfriend. I guess the fact that Renata had an orgasm while I was telling the story made up for the fact that I had fantasized about quickie with her. Oh well what does it matter here's the story.

Once upon a time there was a beautiful young lady who got a ride from an old guy. She was dressed like a little whore and the old guy couldn't keep his hands off her. The old guy was groping the beautiful young ladies body as he kissed her, copping feel after feel as they tried to suck each others tongues out of their mouths.

Renata's hand had moved down to between her legs.

The beautiful young lady was driving the old guy crazy. He wanted to fuck her brains out and that was okay because the beautiful young lady who was dressed like a whore wanted to be fucked. Renata's pretty young legs opened just a little to let her hand in between them. The old guy made the beautiful young lady lay down on the seat of the car. He spread her legs and opened her crotch so he could get to her tight wet pussy. The beautiful young lady pulled up her dress that a whore would wear so the old guy could see that her tight pussy was dripping wet and that she was ready for him to fuck her brains out. Renata whimpered softly as her finger slid inside her. The beautiful young lady wiggled her ass impatiently as she waited for the old guy to stick his cock into her tight wet pussy. Mmmm the beautiful young lady thought to herself, this leather seat is so soft, I've never been fucked on leather before. Renata's hand was raising and falling as she slipped her finger in and out of herself. The horny old guy with his pants down around his knees fell on the beautiful young girl, pushing his cock into her. The old guy's hard cock pushed the beautiful young ladies pussy open and because she was so wet his cock slid easily into her. His penetrating cock laid open the lips of the beautiful young ladies sopping pussy and filled her wet hole as it stretch enough accommodate his throbbing meat. Renata's head started lolling from side to side as she continued to dip her finger into herself. The beautiful young woman moaned with pleasure, and the horny old guy groaned with relief as his hard cock stretched the tight wet hole that belonged to the beautiful young lady who dressed like a whore. She didn't just dress like a whore though the beautiful young lady acted like a whore as she pumped her hips just like the old guy pumped his. The beautiful young lady fucked him as hard as he was fucking her.

I put my hand over Renata's. As my hand moved with hers and I could feel that her middle finger was wet, coated with her warm sticky arousal. The beautiful young lady knew the horny old guy was going to make a mess in her tight little pussy long before she was finished so she started to reach for her cum button so she would be done at the same time as he was. When Renata lifted her hand and pulled her finger out of her slippery wet flower I pressed my middle finger over the top of hers and when she pushed hers back inside her mine went in right on top of hers. The old guy gave one last hard shove pinning the beautiful young lady to the soft leather seat and burying his throbbing hard cock deep inside her young tight wet pussy. Grunting loudly like a wild animal the old guy shot glob after glob of hot sticky cum into the beautiful young ladies willing body. My finger rode Renata's through the soft puffy lips of her flower and into her warm, wet recesses. I felt her soft as satin walls press against my finger from the top and sides as I felt the top of Renata's finger press against the underside of mine and I heard her moan so softly "oh Mr. Mason", as I finished my bedtime story. Acting like the whore that she was dressed like the beautiful young lady screamed for the old guy to fuck her and fill her with his hot cum. She shoved her crotch up as hard as she could, but the old guy was too heavy and she just ended squirming under him, cumming just as hard as he had. Renata's legs fell open wider as her finger and my finger overlapping hers slid between the puffy pink lips of her pussy. As our fingers pumped in and out of Renata's velvety slit we forced the juices of her aroused Passion to ooze from between her soft puffy lips. "Ahhhh Mr. Maaas-unnnnnn thaaat'sss gaaa-uuuud" Renata groaned, much louder than her previous moan had been and she stared intently at her own crotch watching our married fingers pumping in and out of her at an ever increasing pace. "Yesssss" my sweet beauty hissed as her head rolled back, our eyes met and she mouthed the words "so naughty" as our hands pumped in unison.

Renata fooled me, but only for one pump when she left her finger buried inside her as far as it would stretch. My finger slid out of Renata but I pushed it back into her following the path marked by her own finger. My hand rested on hers and my finger was as deep in her soft wet vault as her own. I watched as she closed her eyes and I felt her hand starting to move again. Not pumping in and out this time, but twisting. No it wasn't really twisting either, our fingers were moving in circles, like we were stirring the fluids of her sexual desire. I matched Renata's movement as closely as I could; we stretched the opening to her hot insides as we moved our fingers around inside her. The movement of Renata's hand caused the heel of it to press on and grind into her sensitive arousal swollen clit.

Renata's breathing became quicker and shallower and then turned to gasping and panting as her body tensed in preparation for the volcanic eruption of her arousal. Her eyes clinched shut tighter, her panting intensified, her grunting became more ardent and I could feel her muscles quivering in tiny spasms. Moments later she threw her head back violently and snapped her body to stretch her legs straight out and spread apart. "OH YESSS!!!" Renata wailed as her body now quaked with huge muscle spasms and I could feel her orgasm gushing around my finger that was still paired with Renata's as they stirred her orgasm to increasing levels of intensity. Renata slammed her legs closed on our hands as a wave of orgasm washed over her, they fell open again as the wave subsided. "OOOHAAAH YESSS", "OHH GAHD", "SOOO GOOOD" Renata screamed between jolting peaks of satisfaction. Her legs smashed together again when another spasm reverberated through her body. This time her legs stayed closed on our hands, clamped like a vice trapping our fingers deep inside her orgasming body.

Eventually the vehemence of Renata's jerking lessened, her breathing became more controlled and the vice like grip of her legs loosened. "Thank you for my bedtime story Mr. Mason" purred my Barbie Princess, "It was delightfully naughty. Just like you Mr. Mason". Renata had lifted her head to face me and she was smiling slyly as she spoke. She broke eye contact and once again looked at the hands pressed between her lovely legs. She lifted her hand carrying mine with it and our fingers slipped from inside her. Renata took my hand in hers and guided my pussy soaked finger to her lips that parted and then closed over my sticky middle finger. Renata's lips moved up and down the length of my finger cleaning all of her arousal from it. "Mmmmm, yup Mr. Mason, that was a tasty bedtime story alright", again our eyes met and locked; then from the periphery of my vision I saw her finger, caked with arousal drying in the exposed air as it was moved toward my lips. Renata traced my lips with the tip of her finger, I caught the scent of her arousal more than the taste at this point, but when she pushed her finger between my lips and my tongue wrapped around her finger and the taste of her sweet arousal exploded in my mouth. It was exactly as I remembered the taste from our afternoon together and the sample that coated Renata's delicate finger only made me want more. I was going to have to dip my tongue into the sweet honey pot of my beautiful young Renata this weekend, hopefully more than once. The thought of Renata writhing in orgasm as my tongue drilled into her tasty wet slit was a huge turn on, but then again any thought that contained Renata was a huge turn on, if only mentally.