A Weekend With Renata-Saturday Morn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I had licked Renata's finger clean she withdrew it from my mouth and once again smiled sweetly at me. "That was a tasty bedtime story alright Renata" I said. It wasn't long before my foxy young Barbie Princess had fallen back to sleep snuggled in my embrace and very shortly after that so was I.

Eating Barbie for Breakfast The next time my eyes opened the silver moonlight that had been streaming through the shear curtains had been replaced by brilliant golden sunshine and as before my pretty little Barbie Princess was sleeping in my arms. As always Renata was cute beyond description, but the morning sunlight added an additional golden glow to her pigtails that made her even cuter. I felt bad waking her but nature was calling and I had to get to the bathroom desperately.

"Hurry back Mr. Mason", Renata smiled and waved as I rolled off. For a guy in a wheel chair there is no such thing as a quick trip to the bathroom and a detailed description of the trip is uncalled for here. After I cleaned my self up I decided to leave the adult diaper behind in anticipation of Renata maybe wanting to play later with what hide under it. When I came rolling back the fire was roaring in the fireplace again and I joked about her being a firebug. She said it was a lot more fun to be naked if it was nice and warm. "Naked?" I said acting like I didn't know what was going to happen. Renata stood next to the recliner in so I could transfer back into it. She was still wearing and looking incredibly adorable in her Barbie Princess nightie and pink socks; we've already established that there were no panties under the nightgown and that made Renata both adorable and sexy. Yup, there was no doubt about what a sexy little cutie she was.

When I was seated back in the recliner she climbed right into my lap and said "Mr. Mason, you're a naughty naughty man and I'm not wearing that much, how long do you think it will be before I'm naked?" her voice was seductively sweet and her smile was innocently sweet as she posed the question. Renata's pink Barbie nightgown was provocative as heck and it stretched over her body leaving little to the imagination. There was no arguing the fact that she was probably correct; being naked was in her future, sooner more likely than later.

My adorable young Renata wrapped her arms around my neck, rested her chin on my shoulder and spoke softly into my ear. "What should we do now Mr. Mason?" She had been sitting farther out on my knees, but she wiggled closer pressing her upper body closer to mine before continuing in the same soft voice, "you know what you haven't done yet Mr. Mason, I cant believe a naughty man like you hasn't even touched my nipples yet". I had slipped my arms around Renata's waist when she laid her head down on my shoulder, this left my hands on her back and no where near her pretty little nipples. Her lips were closer to my ear before she softly spoke "Do I always have to ask twice Mr. Mason... Your little Barbie Girl wants her nipples touched". My hand moved from the back of Renata's body to the front, I spread my hand out flat and pressed it to her chest. Renata's nipple was in the "V" between my thumb and index finger, and the spread of my hand covered her entire pert little breast. My fingers clenched and released ever so slightly, firmly massaging the breast of the sweet young lady that was sitting on my lap.

"mmmmm... Mr. Mason that feels nice." The gap between my thumb and finger narrowed closing down on her nipple until it was pinched betwixt them. I was rolling it and enjoying the feeling of it stiffening to my touch, it was fun knowing I was making Renata feel so good with just the touch of my hand and that I could bring her to orgasm anytime I wanted to. It helped offset in my mind the thought that I couldn't give Renata what her boy friend "quick dick" had been able to give her. "Mr. Mason?" again my drifting mind was brought back to reality by my sweet Renata's voice. "Would you do something for me Mr. Mason?" I laughed at her and said, "Do you really think there's any possibility I'll be able to say no to you Renata?"

"No Mr. Mason you'll ever say no to me" I heard her whisper in my ear. She lifted her head from my shoulder and once again I was fixed by the gaze of Renata's enchantingly sweet eyes. She smiled and said, "andÖ even if you did say no Mr. Mason I think I could talk you out of it", she said with a growing smile and a wink.

I was still smiling back at her when she continued. "I want to watch you use my panties Mr. Mason".

"Huh?"

"I want to watch you make yourself cum Mr. Mason. And I want to see you cum in my panties."

"You want to watch me play with myself?"

She bounced her head up and down in an exaggerated motion, like a little girl who just got her own way would and said, "Ooooh come on Mr. Mason, I really want to see you cum, I bet you're really cute when you make yourself cum and I want to watch".

Renata had switched to the little girl pleading voice, so between the little pleading voice and the sight of the beautiful young girl in the Barbie Princess nightgown sitting on my lap I was ready to say okay, but before I could she continued.

Renata leaned forward, again placing her lips near my ear and switching to her seductively pleading whisper said, "Lets go get on the bed Mr. Mason. We can sit facing each other and I'll take off my nightie so you can see me naked. I'll spread my legs really wide apart for you and you can watch while I use my little vibrator on myself. You can watch your Barbie girl use her little toy to fuck herself. Would that turn you on Mr. Mason?"

Renata's seductive whisper was completely hypnotizing and even though I was ready to say yes I was transfixed by the hypnotic sound of her voice, in a trance and unable to speak.

"Well Mr. Mason, would watching me fuck my bald little pussy make you excited enough to cum?"

That's right I thought to myself I haven't gotten a good look at her bald pussy yet. Even though Renata was 18 and a half with those pigtails, that flat chest and bald pussy it would be easy to imagine I was watching some little 12 or 13 year old girl do herself with a vibrator. Ya I thought to myself, I shouldn't have any trouble making myself cum watching that. Still entranced by Renata's vocal seduction I couldn't speak, but involuntarily my grip on Renata's nipple tightened and I was pinching it between my fingers, the more she talked the harder I squeezed.

"The only thing is Mr. Mason, I'm, a good girl, and I've never done this kind of thing before, so I need to know how I should do it".

Renata's last word was immediately followed by a quiet groan that contained more discomfort that pleasure, her hand went to my hand, she pried my hand from her breast and said in a voice flavored with the sweetest little whimper, "Not so hard Mr. Mason, your hurting me. Here let me show you how I like it". With that her hand reached inside my bathrobe and she placed her hand on me. Where my hand covered Renata's entire breast, hers was small on my chest. Actually her hand started on my abdomen, then she pushed it up moving through the heavy dark hair that covered my body until the delicate fingers of her petite hand closed on my nipple.

"Mmmmmm... Mr. Mason, your skin is always so warm". Renata's fingers deftly caressed my nipple while her other hand continued to move in circles over my entire chest.

"I loved snug-cuddling with you last night." She wasn't looking at me as she spoke she was watching her hand move through the hair on my chest and her voice had taken on a distant quality as if she was reminiscing as she talked. Then suddenly, accompanied by a quick giggle she said, "That's a combination of snuggling and cuddling Mr. Mason, just in case you didn't know", her voice was once again sprinkled with innocence. Renata's fingers had never left my nipple and she was now tweaking it playfully. "See Mr. Mason this is how you should do it, it should feel nice it shouldn't hurt." As she uttered those few words her voice shifted again from softly sparkling innocence to enchantingly soft and seductive, she leaned close to me again, over my shoulder putting her lips close to my ear.

"Now where was I Mr. Mason?" there was a pause and I could feel her soft warm breath sliding over my skin. In a voice just dribbling with innocence Renata pronounced "Oh ya... I'm just a sweet young girl Mr. Mason, I don't know how to do all these naughty things you make me do".

Dribbling with innocence became gushing with seduction as she continued, "Mr. Mason, your little Barbie girl needs to know how you want her to fuck herself"

"Should I be loud and scream out while I fuck myself Mr. Mason... Or would you like me to be quiet and just make sweet little grunting sounds?"

"Should I do it hard and fast Mr. Mason?"

"Or should I do it slow and easy?"

"Should I touch my breast while I do it Mr. Mason?" As she said these last words her little hand moved from my chest to hers, she stroked herself as she continued.

"Should I talk while I do it Mr. Mason? Should I say things like..."

"OH YES MR. MASON!!" "THAT'S IT MR. MASON!!" "GOD THAT FEELS GOOD MR. MASON" "HARDER MR. MASON FUCK ME HARDER"

It was the loudest whisper I had ever heard. Renata had never used a real voice, but it was like she was screaming those words in my ear. Like I said before, they were the words of the siren and the word were drawing me in. I was speechless, not that it mattered, I was at a loss for words anyway. How had someone so young learned to do this to a person, Renata was a master at articulating seduction. However even though Renata's verbal skills could probably give a dead man a hard on, she still hadn't done anything for me. Well actually she had, mentally I wanted Renata more than words can describe, but there was still no physical manifestation of this raging desire.

The lingering stillness ended when Renata kissed my ear, then the tip of my nose and then rubbed the tip of my nose with the tip of hers. Looking into my eyes she said nonchalantly, "let's go get in bed Mr. Mason." To which my only reply was a silent nodding of my head up and down.

After transferring back to my wheel chair I followed Renata to the bedroom. I was a 44 year old guy being lead around like a puppy by this pip-squeak of a girl. Oh well I thought to myself, one advantage of following Renata around in a wheel chair was that I got a great view of her tight little ass wiggling as she walked.

Renata turned down the bed and stacked the pillows against the headboard for me to sit against so I could watch her performance and perform for her. I transferred to the bed, struggled out of my clothes and worked my way to a sitting position at the top of it. Renata had disappeared out into the great room and when she returned she had the pastel green panties from the night before in her hand. "Cant forget these Mr. Mason" she said tossing them to me. Then she retrieved her vibrator from her bag and tossed it on the end of the bed.

I had been entertaining myself by watching Renata move about the room. Different women move in different ways. Some glide gracefully, some stalk confidently, some saunter proactively, but Renata moved with a youthful spring in her step. Was it part of her little girl act or was it her natural state of being I wondered. Either way she ended her movement with her back to me. She grabbed the hem of the Barbie Princess nightgown and in one smooth motion lifted it over her head and tossed it aside. And then I was staring again, from the moment it uncovered I just sat there staring at Renata's ass.

Renata's arms flopped back down to her sides and she just stood there letting me look at the back of her naked body. The sight of Renata's remarkably beautiful young body made my hand go to my lap and I started fingering my flopping manhood. She looked back over her shoulder and watched me stare at her and play with myself. When Renata did turn around she held her arms in such a way that she hid all the good stuff. She looked so extraordinarily sexy standing there with her legs barely crossed and her arms and hands trying to cover herself, but pretend modesty aside she still just stood there letting me stare at her.

"Are you sure I'm pretty Mr. Mason? Or do you just say that?"

I chuckled as I shook my head and said, "Yes Renata, I'm sure your pretty, but you would be prettier if you moved your arms".

Renata moved her arms, uncovering herself and displaying her lovely young body to me. She put her arms behind her back, lifted the front of her foot off the floor and rocked on it's heal while twisting her whole body back and forth like a little kid would. "You're a naughty man Mr. Mason", she said with a smile, "a naughty man that makes me, a good little girl do naughty things, I never used to take my clothes off like this before with men around, but the way you look at me just makes me want to do all these naughty things Mr. Mason."

Renata just stood there letting me look at her while she watched me finger myself. She was lovely, so much beauty in such a petite package. Blonde pigtails bracketing a fresh young face, traces of childhood freckles were still visible on her cheeks but her faces dominant feature was undoubtedly her sassy smile. I admired Renata's perfect wholesome white skin as my eyes followed the contours of her neck and the curve of her shoulders that also had the faded remains of childhood freckles. The same faded freckles were sprinkled down the length of her delicately thin arms. Renata's breasts were small and perky with cute little pink nipples. Her waist narrowed, but just subtly, this was another one of the features that contributed to her young girl appearance. I had a vivid memory from the night before of touching the baby soft skin of Renata's now bald mound, but this was my first chance to see the effect it had. The golden threads of her soft bush were gone. The look of her bald pussy cemented the illusion of youth that Renata projected.

"You like looking at me don't you Mr. Mason? Even though it's a naughty thing to look at naked young girls you like it don't you Mr. Mason?"

"Naked or with clothes I love to look at you Renata."

"Awwww what I nice thing to say Mr. Mason." That seemed to be a signal for her to move; she hopped on to the bed and sat with her back to the foot of it. Renata relaxed against the footboard that was tall enough to use as a backrest. She slouched down somewhat and she spread her legs as wide as she could, her knees were bent up and her feet were flat on the mattress and her crotch was wide open.

"Is this okay Mr. Mason? Can you see my pussy good enough if I sit like this?"

"Oh ya Renata, I can see it alright." Renata was caressing the inside of her thigh with one hand as she reached for her vibrator with her other hand. I was fingering my sleeping johnson with one hand while I held Renata's pastel green panties in the other.

Renata spread the lips of her pussy with one hand and guided the tip of the silent vibrator up and down the length of her soaking slit. Even as wet as she already was I could see that the silent vibrator made Renata's body exuded more waves of sexual lubricant. My eyes were locked on the tip of the vibrator as Renata pushed the lips of her pussy open with it. I watched as the vibrator moved through the milk of Renata's arousal that sluiced between puffy lips of her pussy. The vibrator parted the creamy flow like the prow of a sailboat cutting through the sea. Renata was watching me as I held my soft meat erect with one hand and wrapped her panties around it with the other.

Neither of us saw anything else the other was doing. I was at the head of the bed staring into Renata's crotch and she was at the foot of the bed staring at my crotch. The roof of the cottage could have collapsed around us from the weight of the snow and we would have never known. Nothing mattered to either of us except watching the other person pleasure them selves. We were a circle of exhibitionism and sexual self-gratification. Renata drove her arousal by manipulating her pussy with the vibrator. She enhanced her arousal by watching me pawing at my flopping panty cloaked dick, which in turn drove my arousal. I enhanced my arousal by staring at Renata's naked crotch and watching the parts of her wet pussy be pushed around by the vibrator.

And so it went. We performed for each other, letting the other person's arousal stimulate our own. My fingers moved faster as I watched the tip of the vibrator in Renata's hand probe the little opening that was exposed by her fingers holding open the lips of her pussy. Watching my fingers move faster made Renata use her vibrator to breach the soaked gap between her legs and penetrate deeper into herself. Watching Renata penetrate her tight little carnal cave made my fingers move faster, and so it went. My vision seemed to tunnel, all I could see was the piece of beige plastic penetrating the flooded hole between Renata's legs. I watched as the pink folds of skin rolled in as Renata's vagina admitted the plastic prick. My gaze never left that spot as the same pink folds of skin rolled out as plastic prick re-emerged.

To use an old saying, it wasn't long before Renata and I "curled each others toes". I was the one to go off first. The sight of Renata fucking herself, injecting and withdrawing her toy was just more than I could take, especially when I imagined that it was the old days and my tool was as hard as the plastic one she was using and that my tool was in the same place as the plastic one Renata was using.

As usual just before I shot my wad my flopping willy hardened up a little in my hands and then one of my legs spasmed and jumped off the bed, then the other, then both. I heard Renata let out a long groan as a dark spot appeared on her panties as my cum seeped through the fabric of her panties. Renata pumped herself faster and I heard her groan "oh Mr. Mason" as the dark spot on her panties grew as my fingers kept milking my almost hard meat, making it shoot gob after gob of sticky white stuff into my sweet young Renata's panties while my legs jumped all over the bed. When the last squirt of my jizz soaked into the cloth of Renata's panties, I noticed that like the old saying, my toes had curled under sometime during my orgasm. And I heard the strained voice of my young partner moan out "oh Mr. Mason, look what you did. ohhh Mr. Mason you're so naughty".

When finally I finished getting off from watching Renata pound her pussy and my lust clouded brain allowed me to see again I saw that Renata had buried her sex toy as far into her sloppy wet hole as it would go and she was churning it around like a spoon in a cook pot.

"Urrrrrrrr... Mr. Mason, show it to me, pleeeeeeze". Renata was grinding her vibrator into herself with one hand and fondling one of her breasts with the other. While stretching and twisting her own nipple she moaned, "show me your cum Mr. Mason, I want to seeee it".

I turned her pretty green panties over to reveal a considerable puddle of cum spread all over them. At the same moment she saw my puddle of cock milk she twisted the knob on the vibrator and for a split second I could hear it hum but them all sound in the room was drowned out by Renata's wailing orgasm. The explosion of her orgasm made Renata lift her ass off the bed and strength of her orgasm made it stay that way, arched above the bed as her body was jolted continuously while she was at height of her sexual summit. And I could also see, that like mine her toes curled under involuntarily as her body lost control to sexual satisfaction.

With in minutes both of us were sprawled at our respective ends of the bed, we were both spent and breathing heavy, but one of us still wanted more. Renata was already missing the feeling of the pleasurable explosions that accompanied sexual gratification, self inflicted or otherwise. Renata pulled the vibrator from her cum soaked pussy and tossed it on to the floor. Renata moved toward me, supporting herself on her hands and feet Renata did an incredibly seductive crab walk for the short length of the bed and after straddling me and setting herself down in my lap she locked her arms tight around my neck without preamble or fore play of any kind Renata locked her mouth to mine and tried to devour my tongue, she sucked it out of my mouth and into hers. She raked my tongue lightly with her teeth as she pumped it and out between her lips.