A Weekend With Renata-Saturday Morn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips parted with a loud gasp and Renata said breathlessly "are you hungry Mr. Mason?"

I wasn't sure what she meant by the question and as usual I didn't reply immediately, which let Renata continue. "Eat me Mr. Mason, please".

Renata's voice sounded so desperate as she continued, "I want to feel your tongue on me Mr. Mason."

Renata was on her knees straddling me and while we were kissing my arms had embraced her but now my hands hand dropped to her butt and I was squeezing her ass in my hands. One of her sweet cheeks in each of my hands. I started to lift her by the grip I had on her ass and her legs assisted.

As she was standing she dragged her breast across my face and I altered the pressure on her backside from a lift to a pull and stopped her upward movement so her nipple was right in front of my mouth. My lips parted and I extended my tongue. The tip of my tongue brushed the tip of her already stiff nipples that had hardened while she was banging herself with the vibrator. Renata whimpered and kissed the top of my baldhead as I tongued her chest bud as tenderly as I could. She rested her head on mine as my tongue lapped Renata's tiny pink areola and brushed the sides of her darker pink and very erect nipple.

I kissed the nipple I had been teasing with my tongue and this brought a little whimper from the lips of my sweet young thing. Renata was experiencing conflicting sensations because while I was so affectionately kissing and teasing her stiff but delicate nipple my fingers were violently burying themselves into the cheeks of her ass and I wondered if sounds coming from my sweet young Renata were motivated by pleasure or discomfort.

I was enjoying Renata's chest and the diminutive, but firm teenage breasts that dangled from it, but as usual my young partner knew what she wanted and was impatient to get it. She continued to stand and I gave Renata's ripe little nipple a parting kiss holding it as long as I could until her movement pulled it from my mouth. I kissed her tummy and belly button as they moved past and lastly caressed her baby soft mound with my lips as she slid it up over my uplifted chin.

I leaned my head back and supported myself on my arms; I would have been staring at the ceiling except for Renata was straddling my face. Renata had gripped the headboard of the bed with her hands and planted her feet wide so she was presenting me with her sex drenched crotch. She was longing for me to feed on her even more than I desired to. "Eat me Mr. Mason" Renata pleaded. There was no sparkle to her voice, no playing the young girl, her voice was throaty and I could hear the craving in it.

"EAT ME!!! Mr. Mason, oh god eat me", I could hear the hunger burning in Renata's voice as my tongue reached out to touch the sweet young flesh between her legs. The tip of my tongue touched deep in her crotch almost back to the crack of her tight sweet ass. Straining to extend my tongue as far as it would go I dragged it forward parting the wet delicate lips of her pussy, lapping up the desire that leaked from those lips that were plump with arousal, and then quickly dragging it across her engorged orgasmic pearl and finally to the babies bottom smooth skin of her bald mound. Renata loosed a guttural sound of greedy hunger which lasted as long as the stroke of my tongue to signify that her need had at least started to be quenched.

I heard the words "awww yaaa Mr. Mason lick me just like that". And I did, back to front and front to back, I stroked Renata's crotch with my tongue like a painter would slap color on the side of a house with a paintbrush. In spite of Renata's demand that I eat her she didn't seem to mind that I was licking her instead of eating her.

My tongue passed up by her pussy on one side.

"Oh ya Mr. Mason"

And back down on the other side.

"Keep doing it"

Up over one moist puffy pussy lip.

"Just liiiike"

Back over the other one.

"Thaaaaat"

Up, passing through her sodden slit, my tongue was smearing Renata's arousal over the skin of her naked mound.

"ohhhhh g-g-g-od"

Back down between Renata's luscious lips painting her crotch with another coat of creamy excitement.

"thaaaaatsssss"

Another swipe up Renata's wet crotch with a quick pause to press her terribly swollen clit.

"sooooooooooo"

Returning back through I let my teeth drag lightly over the puffed lips of Renata's sweet young pussy.

"GOOD!!!"

The space between Renata's legs became a highway of lechery and my tongue was the traffic, driving over and over her wet roads. All that my eyes could take in was some of my favorite parts of Renata's body flashing by. All that my nose could detect was the sweet musky aroma of woman sexually aroused and my tongue was covered with the exquisite taste that went with the intoxicating bouquet.

Renata had been standing still over me, her hands braced on the headboard and her feet spread wide to either side of me, but suddenly she started moving her hips and pressing down harder on my face. Renata started slowly and wasn't pressing very hard, just rubbing her pussy over my face and outstretched tongue, she would stop and loiter and I assumed that was my cue to lick her right in that spot, which of course I did, but then she would start moving again. The longer she pumped the harder she pushed and before long I pulled my tongue back in my mouth before I accidentally bit it off. Renata was just using my face as something to rub her crotch against, as just something to masturbate against.

Every thrust forward of her hips shoved her pussy across my face, over my chin, nose and forehead and then Renata would haul her hips back towing her pussy back across my face as she did. There was nothing I was able to do other than stay where I was and let Renata use me, or at least my face.

It didn't take too long with Renata pumping her hips and grinding her crotch into face before she brought herself to yet another state of maximum prurience. Throwing her head back she cried out "oh god... Oh god... OH GOD!!!. The closer Renata got to cumming the wetter her pussy got and the wetter my face got as she ground her crotch into my face. "I'm gonna cum Mr. Mason... I'm gonna CUM!!!"

I braced myself as Renata pushed even harder against me and started squeezing her legs together on my head as she lost control of her body to her orgasm.

"AH AH UH", her breath came louder and shallower as Renata bucked her hips, crushing her crotch against my face and my ears between her closing thighs. Breaths changed to grunts, grunts to gasps and pants. The bucking of Renata's hips transformed into a lurching and twisting of her entire body as she surrendered herself to another orgasm. The milk of Renata's orgasm sluiced from between the lips of her pussy and discharged all over my face. Then Renata's knees buckled again and she collapsed, her body slid down the front of mine until her arms caught around my neck and her head rested on my chest. Renata clung to me, she was gasping for air while her body was still wracked with tremors caused by the last waves of her climax.

I have to say that I was learning to like holding this sweet young lady in my arms while her body heaved and she gasped for breath while she quivered and recovered from her powerful orgasms. Renata was still clinging to me, nuzzling her head against my chest, arms clinched around my neck as she said, "Why am I being so naughty Mr. Mason, I want to be a good girl, but I keep letting you do such naughty things to me".

'Do such naughty things to her' I thought to myself. What does she think she was doing, she just about snapped my neck by grinding her crotch into my face and she says I do naughty things to her...

"I don't know baby, you really are such a good girl, I know I shouldn't do all these naughty thing with you, but I can't help myself Renata, you're so pretty and sweet and sexy that I just cant keep my hands off you". I was still supporting myself on my arms and they were just about ready to give out so I had to ask Renata to let go long enough for me to lie down. After I got positioned on my back Renata crawled on top of me lying on her stomach. We pulled the thick comforter over us and she rested her head on my chest. Before long Renata was napping on top of me, cumming over and over again must be hard work I thought to myself as my own eyes started to close. I was chuckling silently to myself because I knew that making Renata cum wasn't hard work at all.

To be continued in....

A Weekend With Renata - Saturday Afternoon