A Weekend With Renata: Sunday

Story Info
Will this be their last day together?
7.1k words
4.67
30.9k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note:

"A Weekend With Renata-Sunday" is the 3rd and final part of the trilogy sequel to my story"Renata Gets A Ride". I had intended for "Renata Gets A Ride"to be a stand alone story, but because of the number of readers it accumulated I've decided to do sequels because "hey I never know when to leave a good thing alone..."

[chuckle] [chuckle]

"A Weekend With Renata" is a trilogy of stories, "Friday", "Saturday" and "Sunday". Only because of its length the "Saturday" was presented in 2 parts. "Saturday Morning" and "Saturday Night" to keep the length of them short enough to read quickly.

I won't be spending much if any time referring back to the first Renata story, so if you haven't read it you should do so now, just to help maintain continuity while reading the Weekend Trilogy. And if you're reading this "Sunday" story of the "Weekend trilogy" then I assume you've read the first few.

~~Thanks, Lestat2k02

Sunday, After Mid-Night

The only sounds in the growing darkness was the popping and cracking from the glowing embers of the fireplace and the soft moaning of the winter wind as it moved through and around the nooks and crannies of the cottage's exterior. But from my position I was lucky because my head was pillowed on the tummy of the lovely young Renata, my cheek rested against skin as soft as a cloud and even though I tried to remain still I knew by the quivering of her body that my beard was tickling her skin. I could also hear the small sounds of her breathing. The room was peaceful now as the flames in the fireplace dwindled. The bright silver moonlight of the night before was gone, hidden behind the clouds that provided this winter nights blowing snow. In the quiet of the night I could hear the small sound of Renata's breathing, little whistles of air escaping from her pretty little nose. Just minutes before there had been no peace or quiet in the room, the hurricane that was the lovely young Renata's orgasm had been roaring through the room. The sounds of grunting, panting and gasping mixed with howls of "yes, oh my god yes" combined with the thrashing, quivering and jerking of her body all meant that once again I had pushed the body of my dazzling young belle past the point of containment and caused her pent up ecstasy to break it's reins and stampede through her body.

The tumult caused by the explosion of ecstasy that had been rampaging through my petite beauty was gone now and if there was a third person in the room they would have seen Renata sprawled lewdly on the sofa, technically she was still wearing her thick white terry robe, but all it was still covering was her arms. One of Renata's silken smooth shapely legs dangled off the front of sofa, her other leg was draped comfortably over my shoulder. She had an arm behind her propping up her head while her other extended down to caress the top of my balding head. I had the pleasure of resting my head on flawless white skin of Renata's tummy, it just seemed like the best place to put it after I had finished using my tongue to toy with her cute little clit.

The fire wasn't the only thing glowing in the room; Renata was idly lounging in the warm glow of sexual satisfaction. The cozy fragrance of burning wood filled the room, but from where I rested my head, just above the wide spread legs of the lovely Renata the sweet musky scent of a women's arousal hung heavily in the air. The object I used to satisfy my young beauties prurient appetite lay discarded on the sofa between her legs. Its surface glistened from being inside Renata, it was coated with a thick milky residue, the fluids that had flowed as a result of her fiery arousal. I had used the counterfeit male anatomy to quench Renata's burning thirst to be filled by a man when my own anatomy as usual failed to answer the call.

Renata spoke with a far away sigh when she said, "that felt sooo good Mr. Mason, it was incred..., I mean really naughty". Renata slipped from her innocent little girl personae momentarily, but she recovered quickly continuing with "I've never done anything that naughty Mr. Mason, I cant believe you put that huge thing in me, you're wicked, just plain wicked Mr. Mason". From my current position of having my head pillowed on her tummy I was looking away from her and couldn't see her face so I wasn't sure if she was grinning or not. Renata couldn't see my face either so Renata was unaware that I was smiling hugely because of the "scolding" I was receiving from my pseudo reluctant sexpot.

Except for the fact that I was resting on the nubile body of my pretty young companion I wasn't really in a very comfortable position so I struggled to gain a seated position at the opposite end of the sofa from Renata. When I got settled Renata crawled down to my end, she threw a leg over my lap and straddling me in a kneeling position. She wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned her forehead against mine. With my head tilting down like it was I was staring at the naked body of my sweet young Renata as her robe hung open in the front. I slipped my hands inside her robe settled them on her hips, my hands circled there momentarily and then glided up Renata's waist. While my hands moved over her body our lips were drawn together by some unseen power, our movement froze when our lips touched; we stopped and savored the thrill that sparked though our bodies. My view of Renata's body was now blocked, but I could see it in my mind as we kissed, I read each of Renata's subtle curve with my hands, they roamed around Renata's body, wandering up, down and all around the lovely soft skin of her back. Circling lower and lower my hands ended up cupping the taut young cheeks of Renata delicious ass.

While my fingers tightened and released, kneading the tender flesh of her cheeks Renata's lip's parted from mine, she sighed saying, "naughty, naughty, naughty Mr. Mason, so, so naughty". Her voice had a wonderfully cute singsong quality that accentuated her carefully cultured illusion of youth. Renata kissed my cheek, then my ear, then said in a breath of a whisper, "don't take your hands off me Mr. Mason, you're right I love your naughty touch, I love what you do to me and what you can make my body do".

"For a fleeting instant I thought she might possibly be going to say that she loved me, but she didn't and the flash of hope in an instant turned to disappointment. Renata's arms untangled from around my neck, her cheek grazed against mine as she moved to find my lips with hers. Holding my head in her hands she looked into my eyes and said in a faint voice, hoarse with desire, "touch me naughty Mr. Mason, make me naughty again Mr. Mason". Renata brushed her lips across mine; we rubbed noses and then again found each other's lips. The feeling of my beautiful Renata's soft, moist lips against mine was delightful; the taste of her lips was positively intoxicating. Our lips lingered against each others, moving slowly and tenderly, a brush, a caress and then a little more pressing and then the joined lips opened to let tongues pass through to tease the other.

Long, languid and passionate; time lingered on and on as we kissed in the quiet darkness. The fire of our desire kept our passion simmering even as the fire in the hearth died away, leaving us wrapped in the total darkness of the moonless wither night. Renata's arms wrapped back around my neck pulling us closer and sealing our lips tighter. My hands left Renata's fanny and the exquisite feeling of her baby soft cheeks to meander over her back and eventually I enveloped my companion's delicately petite body in my arms, snuggling our bodies together as tightly as our lips.

I was completely lost in the luxurious dream that our kiss had become. The extent of my world was the touch of my young beauties lips against mine and the feeling of her petite body in my arms; I had never been kissed like this in my life. If I used another thousand words here I couldn't begin to describe how amazing it felt. I thought to myself that a kiss like this had to have something behind it; nobody could kiss like this just for the physical gratification. That was my thinking anyway, and I wondered if it could possibly also be Renata's. My sense of time was lost, how long had we been embracing, caressing, stroking and nuzzling. I didn't know, it could have been a second or a lifetime, but the reality of the situation was that the room was quickly cooling without the benefit of a vigorous flame in our hearth and the shiver running through my pretty young Renata was as much, if not more from the chill as it was from our kiss.

Wordlessly we rebuilt the warming fire and transferred to the oversized recliner that was positioned closer to the renewed crackling, flaming warmth. Renata lost her robe and pulled the comforters over us as she stretched her nubile lithe body out on top of me. Renata's hair, which earlier had been pinned up, had completely fallen by now and the uncombed flaxen hair fell in waves over her shoulders. We started kissing again but only briefly and I was surprised when Renata broke away and started crawling down the length of my body. The fall of her soft golden hair shielded my sight of what was happening, but when her lips brushed one of my nipples, that touch of her lips caused a tingling rush to course through me and I sighed at the sensation. I moaned loudly when her teeth squeezed down and her tongue lashed across my nipple that she had pinned between her teeth. Renata continued to slink down the length of my body, kissing and dragging her velvety wet tongue and silky hair down my hairy skin. In addition to its warmth the blaze was also giving off plenty of warm yellow light, but Renata was positioned directly in line with the fireplace limiting my sight of her to a silhouette framed in a warm glow. Renata's radiant blonde locks were made even more beautiful by the flames burning behind her creating a golden halo around her head. Even though I couldn't see much in the silhouette caused by Renata's body blocking the fire light I could tell by the outlined movements and the little feeling I had to know that Renata's fingers had deftly undid the buttons of my Joe Boxers and withdrew my flopping manhood.

Briefly as Renata lifted her head I saw silhouetted against the fire light Renata's hand pulling my limp meat erect, then it immediately disappeared as Renata's head dropped to my lap. I knew I was in Renata's mouth, I could hear the tell tale sounds and could see the silhouetted movement of her head in the firelight. I laid my head back and closed my eyes; I listened intently to the provocative sounds of Renata's mouth working my meat while I tried to imagine how wonderful it must feel, because except for the weight of Renata's body pressing against mine I really couldn't feel anything. The ability to feel, my sensitivity to touch was mostly gone, lost when millions of my nerves had been slaughtered more than two years before. It was different than when I played with myself, when I did that my brain couldn't separate the touch of my fingers from being touched by my fingers, but without the sense of touch coming from my fingers there was no sense of being touched for my brain to be confused by and I was left with only feeling the weight of my petite beauty pressing against me.

My eyes were closed and I was concentrating as hard as I could on imagining how fabulous Renata's soft warm mouth felt wrapped around my manhood, but I knew my imagination was failing, anything I could possibly conceive in my mind was most likely falling far short of what the reality would feel like. Time passed and I let myself become lost in the sounds of Renata's working on my flopping member. Suddenly it occurred to me that she wasn't just sucking on my soft meat, Renata was using a bobbing motion on me, could that mean that there was something there for Renata's head move up and down on? I propped my head to see what was going on and what I saw was the dark shape of my beautiful young Renata's head moving up and down. And when her head lifted from my lap what I saw was unmistakable. Standing there at least partially erect in the flickering light was my previously unmotivated member.

With a definite tone of surprise in her voice I heard Renata say, "Mr. Mason... You naughty old man you, look at this... And just what do you think your going to do with this Mr. Mason." While Renata spoke she wrapped her around me, and I watched her hand move up and down my at least partially hard shaft. I felt a general pulling, but the titillating feeling of being touched by a beautiful woman was missing. As a matter of fact if I wasn't watching it happen I might not have even known it was happening. I wasn't sure, but it appeared that being pulled by Renata's hand had hardened me up a little more. I watched as Renata lowered her head to my lap and close her mouth over my standing meat. I couldn't take my eyes off the scene that I was watching. Renata's head moved slowly up and down and in the shadows I watched her cheeks expand and contract as she sucked on me and caught the occasional gleam in her eye as she looked at me. As incredible as the sight was I was sure the feeling would have been infinitely better, but that was bothering me less and les as I watched Renata give me a slow seductive blow job. When Renata let me fall from her mouth I saw that she had done an exceptional job of stiffening me up. Se left me standing pretty tall and pretty straight, almost at attention. She was looking at me and said "God that was so cool to feel you get hard in my mouth" and with that she started crawling back up the length of my body, once again like that first afternoon in the hotel room she moved with feline grace, like a huntress on the prowl. She stretched out on me, rubbing herself seductively against me as she moved up my body. When she stopped the only thing separating our lips was the breath we exhaled.

I remembered that earlier in the even Renata had said that she wanted me.

"I still do", Renata said as if she had read my mind. Her whispered voice was raspy and dripping with desire.

Renata mashed her lips to mine and pulled on my shoulders to pin her lips even tighter to mine. She propelled her tongue into my mouth searching for and finding mine. Each of us were moaning from the aggressiveness displayed by the other, but the moans were futile and trapped in the others hungry mouth. One of Renata's arms snaked up around my neck so she could pull our mouths together with an even more crushing force. I felt her other hand slip down between us, I knew she was gripping my erection, and based on the way she was acting I'll bet she was squeezing it really hard, but I couldn't tell. I also assumed she was positioning me at the wet gates of her sweet young body. I guess I was right because our lips parted as Renata pushed against my shoulder and started leaning back, she backed slowly away from me and from the growling moan that was escaping from her I figured that my hard but numb member was being sheathed by her hot wet tightness.

"awwww yaaaa Mr. Mason", Renata moaned as she sat back on me. I felt the pressure of Renata's body pressing against my body, but I was once again left to imagine what it must feel like to be wrapped in her tight young wet body. Moments ago I had been dreaming of what Renata's mouth must feel like on me, now that I was inside her I was sure there was no way I could ever presume to fathom the depths of the pleasure I was missing out on.

"Ohhhh god you're so naughty" groaned Renata. I watched her hips move in short measured strokes up and down. Even on my best day I was only an average sized man, so there was no need the big up and down motion you could see in any porn video, that would accomplish nothing but my popping out of my petites beauties tight wet sleeve. With me laying flat on the bed like I was Renata was too short to ride me and reach my lips at the same time, but she was kissing my chest and moaning as she slid herself up and down my erection.

"Uhhhhhh... Yasssssss...", Renata groaned lewdly, "your naughty thing is in me Mr. Maaaay sunnnnn".

I laid my hands on the delicious curve of Renata's hips. I let them rest easily on her so they could follow the seductive movements of her lithe young body. I felt their rise and fall as my hands rode on Renata's flanks, I felt the touch of my hands against her smooth skin and that touch transmitted the subtle roll of her firm trim hips. It wasn't as good as knowing what it felt like to be inside Renata, but experiencing the flowing sexual movements of her body through the touch of my hands at least helped me imagine to a small amount the fantastic sensations that were happening even if I couldn't feel them.

"Ohh gaaawd yesss Mr. Mason", Renata groaned breathlessly, "it's... Ohhhhh it fa... Ohhh yaaa, your naughty thing is finally in meeee"

The thought passed briefly that I had assumed correctly, Renata's use of the word "finally" probably meant that I hadn't gotten a hard-on and I didn't put myself in Renata that day in the motel. The feeling was the same as that day though; it felt the same even though today I was inside Renata's tight young body. I was forced to count on my vision, hearing and the touch of my hands to experience my first love making as a handicapped person. Everything was moving in slow motion to me. Renata was riding me with slow measured thrusts anyway, but beyond that I was seeing my experience in what looked to be super slow motion. Even in the flickering light of the fire my vision was crystal clear, I was sure I was seeing every tiny movement Renata was making and I was feeling each of those tiny movements though the touch of my hands on her hips, also the pressure of Renata's small hands pressing on my chest was another conduit for me to feel the motion of my petit beauties body.

"Ohhh yaaaaa essssss Mr. Mason... Make meeee beeee naughtieeeee", gasped my young beauty.

Renata lowered herself on me, pressing the spread of her legs hard against my lap. She was leaning forward, hands on my chest and gyrated her hips against me pumping her hips forward and back instead of up and down. Renata's loose unkempt hair fell free between us covering my chest and tickling my skin, the light touch of her yellow gold locks contrasted with the sharp awareness of Renata's nailed fingers curling against my chest.

"I'm soooo naughtieeeee... Letting youuuuu.... Uhhhhh.... Yaaaaaa... Ohhhh... Doooo thisssss", Renata gasped.

My hands felt the motion of Renata's rolling hips, but I was watching as she riased herself a little taller over me and threw her head back.

"You're soooo naughtieeeee... Doooing thissssss... Ughhhhh.... Ahhhhhaaa... To meeeee", Renata gasped.

I smiled at the thought of how ungentlemanly it would be to point out that she was doing it to me.

Renata ground her hips and thrust them back and forth. My hands riding on Renata's hips transmitted every carnal movement that her body made and helped my imagination fill in the blanks caused by my body's lack of feeling. Renata's slow sure movement was becoming more hurried as her level of arousal climbed. Even as Renata moved harder and faster I still saw each of her erotic gyrations under the illusion of slow motion.

Renata voice rasped with desire as she called out, "Yessss Ohhhh Fuck Yesssss... Fuck me Mr. Mason... Ohhh Jesus God Fuck Meeeee"

Renata ground her small body down on my erection with all her might, and her might became more considerable with each passing second, her adrenalin was flowing and in each of those passing seconds Renata's craving for satisfaction was growing. Renata's ever more wildly thrusting body was pressing on me so hard that my feeble attempts to pump my own hips up to push myself deeper inside her went almost completely unnoticed.

12