A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

‘Wow,’ I said, ‘you’ve got the whole week mapped out. Sounds like a good plan to me. What do you think, Trace? Teri?’

Both girls were nodding their heads and their excitement was showing. Tracy stood up and climbed out of the spa. ‘I think it sounds fantastic! Does Tammi know yet?’

Rhonda smiled at her. ‘No, not yet. Why don’t you go call her and tell her?’

‘And then I’ll call Amy, OK?’ Teri cried.

Dawn nodded, yes. ‘And tell her that I’ll be home in just a little while. Tell her to make sure her home work is all finished so she doesn’t have to worry about it this weekend.’

‘OK, I will.’

Trish snuggled closer to me as Teri stepped out of the tub and ran into the house behind her sister. She kissed me again and said. ‘Can you handle all of us women until Tom and Joe arrive tomorrow night?’

I looked over at Dawn and Rhonda and grinned. ‘I can if you all will handle me gently!’

We all laughed and joined each other in a group hug. I could feel hands roaming all over my body and I stroked as many breasts and cheeks and thighs as I could reach. Kisses were exchanged by all and I began to imagine the possibilities that lay in store for the weekend.

Look for Another Angel Weekend 17 coming soon…

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers
12