A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers

'I've got plenty of kisses.' I told her, 'And I also want to kiss and lick every part of all of your bodies. Dawn was just reminding me that this could be heaven, and I believe that I'm surrounded by angels. I love you all.'

Rhonda came over and kissed me. 'And we love you too! I feel like you're our own personal sex toy! Can you handle all three of us?'

I looked at Trish. 'What have you gotten me into?' I asked her jokingly.

'I'm not sure that it was me that got you into this, but what does it matter? You don't want to get out, do you?'

'Hell no! Use me in whatever way you choose. I'm all yours! And it's only Monday!'

Trish walked over and rubbed her pussy with her hand, just inches from my face. 'Honey, other than my special little taco here, what would you like to eat for dinner?'

I licked my lips at the thought of her delicious treat. 'Well, what's on the menu? We need to have food that is best eaten while naked, or almost that way.'

Rhonda went searching for the menu. When she found it, she brought it over and sat next to me and placed it in my lap so that she and Dawn and I could all read it. We decided on shrimp cocktails, oriental lettuce wraps, and for desert, an assortment of chocolate covered fruit. It was all finger food and the thought of licking fingers while we ate just seemed right.

Trish phoned in the order and then told Rhonda and Dawn that it was time to get dressed for dinner. They poured out the contents of the bag from the sex store onto the bed. Rhonda grabbed her strappy little open bra and panties. Trish put on the purple nighty, and Dawn got into her sheer pink set. I watched them all get dressed and then asked, 'What should I wear?'

Trish looked like she was trying to think of something, but Rhonda grinned a mischievous grin that told me she had something in mind. She rummaged through the toys on the bed and then instructed me to lie down. I started to lie down on the sofa, but she said, 'No. Over here on the bed, face down!'

I liked the authority that I heard in her voice. And I sensed that she was enjoying giving me the orders. With my face on the pillow, I felt Rhonda drip a few drops of the massage oil I had purchased onto my ass. She rubbed it around and worked it down into my crack and then inserted her oily finger into my butt. I relaxed as she poked it gently into the depths of my anus. And I felt my cock beginning to stir beneath me. Then she withdrew her finger and the next thing I felt was a wider and harder device of some sort. I quickly realized it must be the butt plug that she bought. It felt pretty good once it was inside.

'There,' she said, 'that should be enough for you to wear.'

Trish and Dawn had come over to get a closer look. I turned to see them admiring my ass and the new addition. Trish reached down and touched it, giving it a light push. 'Mmm, nice choice Rhonda. It looks good on him…I mean in him.'

They laughed. Actually, I was enjoying it. I rolled over and looked at the girls again. Dressed as they were, they were even more sexy than if they had been naked. The combination of their sexy attire and the stimulation in my ass was making me hard. They all noticed it too.

Dawn was the first to comment. 'Hey girls, I think he likes this. And I think he might be getting excited about being our sex toy!'

'Mmm, and I think I'm getting excited about using him as one!' Trish added.

Rhonda reached over and stroked my dick. Then she pulled me across the room with it. I willingly followed. 'Where shall we put him for when our dinner arrives?'

A discussion followed and they decided that since they wanted to be up and moving around when the waiter came back, that I should be seated quietly on the sofa. I sat down and got comfortable. Then, just to make sure that there was no question about what was on all of our minds, and also to provide just one more touch of visual stimulation, Rhonda turned on the TV to the adult movie channel. The first scene was of two girls stripping each other and then eating each other's pussy. By now my dick was standing straight up. I didn't dare touch it because I knew that I was going to be called on soon enough to use it. I didn't know by who, or how, but I knew it was coming soon enough.

Rhonda was busy admiring her other new sex toys. She took the big dildo and the other items and went into the bedroom. From my vantage point on the couch I could see her spreading her legs and inserting the double dong into her pussy. The sight of her pleasing herself only made me more excited.

Dawn came over to where I was seated and did a few teasing, modeling turns for me. Her dark nipples were hard and quite visible through her sheer bra, as was her puffy tight vagina.

'Do you like my new outfit?' she asked.

'It looks sensational on you.'

'Does it make you want to do something nasty with me?'

'God yes!'

'Would you like it if I just sat here on the chair and let you stare at my body for a while? I could open my legs like this.'

She spread them apart for me.

'Or I could stroke my pussy and pull on my clitoris like this. What do you like? What turns you on the most?'

I was at a loss for words. My stiff pole was telling Dawn all that she wanted to know. Her tan legs and firm young body had me in a trance.

'Maybe you would like it if I sucked on that hard cock of yours.'

I glanced over at Trish. She was listening to Dawn taunting me.

'I think he would love that Dawn.' She said. 'But be prepared for a huge dose of his cum. We've been giving him a lot to get worked up about. Poor thing. I'm sure he's ready to burst!'

Dawn got up from the chair and took the two steps to the edge of the sofa. She took one of the small pillows and put it on the floor between my feet. She got down on her knees and then took my cock in her hand. She squeezed and pulled on it. As she drew it closer to her face, she managed to squeeze a drop of precum from the tip. Seeing it there, she leaned closer and licked it.

'Mmm, that tastes good. How much more of that can you give me? Do you have enough to quench the thirst that I have for you right now?'

I just moaned. But Trish, who was enjoying Dawn's show as much as I was said. 'You go girl! Suck him dry! Don't stop until he cries.'

Dawn took me in her mouth and licked the length of my dick. She cupped my balls and rolled them in her hand. The feeling was familiar and I realized that it was Dawn who had been my partner in the blindfold game on Saturday night. She pressed her finger against the butt plug and my aching cock began to throb.

There was a knock on the door.

'Room service!'

Dawn ignored it completely. Trish walked to the door and opened it. She looked so hot in her purple teddy. It barely hung to her belly button and the matching panties were totally transparent. I marveled at the sight of her perfect ass, while Dawn continued to slobber all over my penis.

In the bedroom Rhonda had the double cock buried deep inside her pussy. The waiter took in the whole scene as he wheeled the dinner cart into our suite. He was paying most attention to Trish, since she had answered the door, but when he saw Dawn's pink ass and what she was doing to me, he did a double take. Then when he spotted Rhonda in the next room, he stopped in his tracks. She winked at him and then got back to jamming the rubber cock deeper into her cunt.

'Uh, do you want me to set up your dinner table?' he asked.

'Yes please.' Rhonda answered. 'Set it all on the dining table here. Leave the covers on the dishes though. I think it might be a few minutes before I can get all of my dinner partners to join me here at the table.'

He looked around again. Dawn hadn't missed a stroke. She was pumping me for all I was worth. In the bedroom, Rhonda was approaching an orgasm. We could tell by her cries and moans. The words made no sense, but the meaning was clear. Hearing her sighs brought me to the edge. I grabbed Dawn's head and held her tightly, guiding her as she sucked and pulled on my pole.

'Oh God Dawn! Yes!'

I shot spurt after spurt of hot cum in her mouth and onto her face. It came faster than she could take it all. I can't remember such an intense orgasm. The waiter stopped what he was doing to watch as Dawn sucked the last drops of cum from me. When she finished, she turned around to look at him for the first time. She had cum dripping out of her mouth and down her chin. She smiled at him as she wiped her face with the back of her wrist.

'Oh that tastes good! But I want more!'

She stood up and walked over to the table.

'How about you…Carl?' She noticed his nametag.

Carl stood there in a panic. He wasn't sure how to react. Dawn helped him. She reached for his belt and jerked it open. Then she undid his black uniform pants and pushed them down to his feet. She gently shoved him back into a chair and took his cock in her hand. It was semi hard already, and in her skillful grasp it took only a moment before it was towering in front of her face.

Trish was standing beside them now and he was staring first at Trish's gorgeous body and then at Dawn, who was about to take him into her mouth.

'I want you to cum in my mouth! Now!'

She began to pump him and lick the head of his cock while she jerked it around in front of her lips. Trish put her hand in her panties and stroked her clit. Then she took it out and jammed her wet fingers into Carl's mouth. He sucked on them eagerly.

By now, Rhonda had come out of the bedroom and was watching the whole scene. Seeing me alone on the sofa, she straddled me and forced my recovering hard on into her pussy.

'Bite my nipples!' she said as she pushed her tit into my face. I opened my mouth and gently bit down on her hard little tip. I as trying to watch Dawn and Carl over Rhonda's shoulder. She wanted to see too, so somehow, while we continued to fuck, we turned around on the couch so that we could both see the whole room.

Trish had now pulled the crotch of her panties aside and was feeding her pussy to Carl. Dawn was pumping his dick and I could see that she had a finger on his asshole too. Trish held his head tightly to her clit as he licked her into a frenzy. He let out a groan as he shot his first load of cum into Dawn's waiting mouth. She let it cascade back down over his dick and down over his balls into her hand. She pumped him dry while Trish forced him to bring her to a climax.

I held Rhonda's hips as she bounced up and down in my lap, and somehow I was able to cum again!

As Trish released Carl's face from her grasp, Dawn stood up and pushed her cum covered hand onto his mouth. She rubbed the sperm all over his nose and his cheeks and down his chin. Trish sat down in the chair beside them. Rhonda got up and walked over to them all. She was rubbing her pussy and catching my cum that was dripping out as she moved. With a gob of our juices in her palm, she placed her hand on Carl's head and rubbed it around in his hair.

'So is this what you call room service?' Rhonda asked with a cruel tone. 'Do you expect a tip?'

Carl looked totally bewildered. 'Uh…uh…I think I need to get going. Is there anything else you need?' he asked out of habit.

We all laughed.

'Don't you think we have everything we need here now?' Rhonda replied.

'Uh, yeah. I guess so' He bent over to pull up his pants. Then he stood up to tuck his shirt back in and fasten his belt. He did a pretty sloppy job. I hoped that he would have enough sense to stop in the men's room and straighten himself up before he went back to the kitchen.

Trish found the check and signed it. She handed it to him and he turned to leave.

'Uh, thanks. Heh heh.' It was all he could figure out to say.

As he walked past me he grinned. I winked back and he regained some of his composure. He walked out the door and it closed behind him. I looked over at the girls. Dawn had her hand over her face. Rhonda was laughing hysterically. Trish was smiling a huge smile.

Dawn took her hand away from her mouth. 'I don't believe I just did that! What on earth came over me? Do you know that I had an orgasm without even touching myself?'

She pulled up on the front of her panties. There was a big dark wet spot.

'Look at me! I'm soaked! That was incredible!'

Trish stepped over close to her and dabbed away a gob of cum on her cheek. Then she kissed Dawn. A big wet sexy kiss. Dawn responded with the same. They were stroking each other as they hugged and kissed and Rhonda and I just watched. Finally they stopped.

Trish looked at Dawn and said. 'Yes. That was incredible. I'm hungry. Let's eat!'

We decided that we should dine in bed. Even after Carl had done such a nice job of setting the table. So we took the plates into the bedroom and turned down the covers. The girls got undressed again to protect their new clothes. Then we shared the shrimp and lettuce wraps, feeding each other and carefully licking the little drips and spills that happened to drop on our legs and bodies. It was a slow and leisurely way to dine and it relaxed us after the wild scene that preceded dinner. Mt favorite part was when the girls put the chocolate covered fruit into their pussies and fed it to each other. I ate three pieces!

Once we were done, we put the dirty dishes on the tray and set them outside the door. We closed the door for the last time and retired to the bedroom. There were thoughts about another little orgy, but we were all kind of tired from the day, so we just cuddled on the beds and watched TV until we fell asleep.

To be continued in Chapter 21…

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
622 Followers
12