A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 21

Story Info
Tuesdays adventures.
4.7k words
4.72
73.3k
1
0

Part 9 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

The sun was shining brightly through the window. I felt Trish stirring next to me as I opened my eyes to greet the day. I was greeted with an even more exciting sight.

In the bed next to us, Rhonda and Dawn were also sleeping, naked, and uncovered. In the absence of their husbands they were holding on to each other. Rhonda had her back to us, or more importantly, her ass was pointed in my direction. Her small waist was accented by the fullness of her buns and the sight of it all made me painfully aware of my morning hard on. I ran my hand along Trish's thigh and pressed my groin to hers as she slept in my arms.

Waking up with these three women was indeed a treat. They had proved last night that they were all up for a playful week, and I quietly thanked God that I was the lucky man who was going to share it all with them. I glanced at the clock. It was seven AM. My appointment this morning was for ten o'clock. But the girls were scheduled to be at the spa at nine.

Should I wake them soon? Or could I just wait a while and enjoying spying on them as they slept. Allowing me to take in the beauty of their soft smooth skin, unaware of my watchful eyes. The soft curve of Rhonda's ass flowing down to her firm thighs. I strained to try to see the vaginal lips that were hidden where they came together. Her face was buried against Dawn's breasts and through the tangle of her short hair I saw Dawn open her eye. She didn't move. Her eye took in the strange room and roamed around until it met mine. A smile came across her face as she realized where we all were. She pursed her lips and blew me a silent good morning kiss. I returned the same with a wink of my eye.

Slowly, so as not to disturb Rhonda in her sleep, she pushed herself away and slipped out of the bed. She grinned at me as she stepped quickly into the bathroom. She left the door ajar and I watched as she sat on the toilet and I could hear the rush of her pee as it flowed into the water. Our eyes met and she stared at me as she tore some toilet tissue and spread her legs to wipe herself. She stood up and flushed the toilet. It was the loudest noise so far this morning. She pushed the door open further so that we could still see each other while she stood at the sink and rinsed her hands and face and then brushed her teeth. I focused on her tight ass and the gap at the top of her legs. I could see the puffiness of her lips as she bent away from me. I could also see her eyes watching me in the mirror.

When she finished with the toothbrush, she splashed some water in her face and wiped her eyes. Then she used a hand towel to pat away the moisture as she turned to face me head on. She made a show of pinching and pulling on her nipples and then rubbing a finger inside of her pussy. She brought the finger to her mouth and sucked on it. I pushed myself away from Trish, ever so softly, exposing my penis, standing tall and proud in its early morning glory. Dawn raised her eyebrows expressing delight at what I had to show her.

I took it in my hand and stroked it. She watched and then leaned back against the vanity and put one foot up on it. With her legs spread wide, she began to rub her clit and poke her fingers inside her cunt. I continued to pump my dick and wondered how far we should take this mutual masturbation. The answer came soon enough.

Dawn let out a cry as she touched a hot spot and Trish woke up. She looked at me and then turned to see Dawn bringing herself off. Trish smiled and kissed my shoulder. Then she rolled over and opened her own legs to Dawn's view and started to diddle herself. Trish can get herself off faster and more often than any woman I have ever known, and within about two minutes, she was bouncing on he bed in the middle of a huge orgasm. The noise she was making woke Rhonda.

When Rhonda rolled over and saw us all, she could tell that I was close to getting off. She jumped onto our bed and straddled me, while facing Dawn. Then she sat down on my rock solid dick. It slid right into her moist cunt. I grabbed her hips and pumped like mad. It only took a few strokes and I was shooting my cum inside of her. Dawn was cumming too and her foot slipped off the countertop. She came limping into the room, still fingering herself. Trish leaned over and began to lick the juices that were running down Dawn's legs. Dawn gladly allowed Trish to finish her off. I kept pumping and Rhonda kept bouncing until I was drained.

'Good morning all you horny people!' Rhonda greeted us.

'You're all a lot of fun to wake up with.' Dawn said, 'I could get used to this!'

'Yeah, but look at me!' Rhonda looked down at herself as my cock slipped out of her pussy and my cum oozed out and down my scrotum. 'Mr. Wonderful here has just filled me with cum. Now I either have to douche or take a bath before we go to the spa!'

Trish looked over between Rhonda's legs. 'Oh don't worry Rhonda, I'll clean that up for you.' She crawled over and licked Rhonda's cunt and my wet dick until they were totally clean. Rhonda had a mini orgasm in the process. I just laid back and enjoyed it all. Dawn watched in awe as Trish ate us both in such a ravenous way.

Finally we all rolled out of bed. It was a free for all in the bathroom as I took a quick shower and shaved with the girls all scrambling around. None of us wanted to get dressed too soon so it was a joy to be looking in the mirror and seeing all of the tits and asses and just skin, in general!

Trish ordered coffee and fruit from room service. It arrived in about twenty minutes. When we heard the knock, we all looked at each other and grinned, recalling the antics of the night before. But the circumstances were significantly different, when Trish opened the door and an attractive young hispanic maid walked in. She smiled at Trish and her eyes lit up when she saw Dawn and Rhonda, all still in the nude. But then when she saw me too, her smile grew even bigger.

She put the tray on the table and poured coffee for each of us.

'How you like coffee?' She asked us, holding up the cream and sugar.

'Cream and sugar.' Said Trish.

'Same.'

'Me too.' Said Dawn and Rhonda.

'Black.' I was the only odd ball.

She fixed each cup and handed one to each of the ladies, taking her time to enjoy the sight of them all as much as I did. Then she brought my cup over and gave it to me, saying, 'You have plenty of cream for all these senoritas, no?'

I laughed and winked. 'And enough for you too, if you like.'

She looked at us all, then asked, 'You have breakfast again tomorrow? I will bring!'

We all got the message and nodded our approval.

Trish signed the check and gave her a kiss on her cheek as she handed it to her.

'Tomorrow?' she said again as she walked out the door.

'Tomorrow.' We all answered as we waved goodbye.

We drank our coffee and nibbled on the fruit. Then Trish Dawn and Rhonda put on the big terrycloth robes that the resort provided and got ready to go to the spa.

I told them that I had arranged for them to have a limo and driver for the afternoon and that we should meet at a place called The Canyon Bistro at three o'clock. That way they could show me what shopping they had done already, and if they wanted to shop some more before we went out to dinner, we could do it.

I kissed them all goodbye as they left the room and then got myself dressed to go to my appointment at the Ping golf club headquarters.

My fitting went well and I purchased a new set of golf clubs. I spent some extra time on the range, taking advantage of the expert instructors who are on staff at Ping. They showed me a few things about my swing that I know will help me when I get back home.

It was a beautiful clear fall day and so I drove around and looked at some of the new housing developments in the east valley area of Phoenix. Seeing the homes there and the density of the new housing made me feel even better about living where I do up in Sedona.

I worked my way back down to the Canyon Bistro and arrived at about five minutes after three. The girls were sitting in the lounge and waved at me when I walked in the door. I joined them in the large circular booth. Trish gave me a kiss as I slid in beside her.

'How was the spa?' I asked first thing. I could tell by their smiles and the glow of their skin that the facials had been a good choice.

'It's a really nice facility, but I like your massages better.' Trish winked at me as she gave my knee a friendly squeeze.

'My massage was great, but since I haven't had one of yours, Rob, I don't have a basis for comparison.' Dawn told me.

'Well, we can schedule one sometime after we get back home. Would you like that?'

'You know I would!'

'OK, I'll check my book and see when I can work you in. You know I'm a very busy man.'

Rhonda chimed in, 'Can you do two of us at once?'

'I'm afraid not, but I'm sure I can find time for you too, love. Maybe even back to back…And you all look beautiful. I'm glad you enjoyed your morning at the spa. Are you going to go back again?' I asked, changing the subject.

'We haven't decided yet.' Trish said, 'We might go back on Thursday.'

'So I see that you've done some shopping. Those are new clothes that you're wearing, right?'

'It's nice of you to notice. Do you like?' Trish pushed her chest out as if I could get a better look. She had on slinky kind of T-shirt that hugged her tits and made it east to see that she was still braless. And the off white color was almost see through. Dawn had a similar top on, but it was a darker turquoise color. Rhonda was wearing a v-neck style that was made of a screen like fabric and I could see her nipples very easily through the loose material.

'I think I like Rhonda's top best. The shirt, I mean. But I guess you haven't shopped for underwear yet, eh?'

'Actually we did.' Rhonda said. 'We just didn't buy any yet. We want to get your opinion. We found a great little shop and the saleslady agreed that we should bring you back so you could approve our selections. She said that if we come back about a half hour before closing, she'll just lock the door and we can have the whole store to ourselves.'

'That sounds good to me.' I said, 'What time are you supposed to go back?'

'Around four thirty.' Said Dawn, 'It's about fifteen minutes from here.'

Trish touched my hand. 'We can all go together. Did you see the size of the car you got for us? It's huge! We could put twelve people in it!'

I had told the limo company to send a stretch car, but I also made it clear that there were only going to be up to four passengers, so they didn't have to make it an oversized model.

'Is the driver nice?' I asked without showing surprise at Trish's delight with the car.

Rhonda giggled. 'She's really fun. We asked her if she knew where we could go to watch male strippers and she had a whole list of places! We were gonna go do that, but we were afraid we'd get tied up and miss meeting you here.'

'Well maybe you should do that tomorrow.' I suggested. 'I could always go play golf.'

'The girls all exchanged looks. It was definitely a possibility. I looked at my watch. It was a few minutes after four. Trish saw the time as well.

'We can decide about that later. But right now I think it's time to show Rob what we like in the lingerie department. Shall we go?'

Dawn and Rhonda nodded. I signaled the waitress and paid the tab. We all walked outside where the car was waiting. The driver was indeed a nice girl. I guessed her to be in her forties. She had blonde hair that was cut very short and her man tailored suit made her look a little dykish. Her hands were well manicured and she was certainly clean and attractive. As she held the door for us I jokingly asked, 'Have these women been giving you a hard time today?'

She laughed. 'Are you kidding? They're tame! A whole lot nicer than some of the drunk jerks that I have to deal with. I'd do anything for these girls. So how is it that you're the lucky guy to be with them all?'

I winked and leaned closer to whisper in her ear. 'I promised one of them that I'd marry her. The other two wanted to join in the fun!' At the same time I slipped her a one hundred dollar bill. I figured that she hadn't seen any tip money yet from Trish, and since they had told me they liked her, I wanted to make sure that she knew it.

'Tell her where we're going.' I said to Trish.

'Back to the lingerie store!' Trish told her.

Patty, the driver, winked as she closed the door. Inside the car, Trish told me that Patty had suggested this store when they had asked her where they should go for quality sexy underwear. Patty had told them that the owner was a friend of hers. I was beginning to understand what was going on.

The car was nice. Although Trish had said it was huge, it only had two sets of doors. It was just long and spacious inside. And of course it had the requisite bar and all of the appointments you would expect in a luxury limousine. It occurred to me that perhaps the nicest thing about the car was Patty. I was glad that we lucked into a friendly driver that the girls liked and related to. A few minutes later Patty pulled the car into a fashionable shopping village. She pulled up to the curb in front of a funky looking shop with brightly colored garments in the display window. She held the door as we got out of the car.

'Shall I wait here with the car?' she asked.

'Trish smiled and touched her arm. 'No. Why don't you park it and then join us in the shop? You suggested it and you know Ally, the owner.'

Patty smiled. That was the answer she had hoped for. 'I'll be there in a few minutes.'

Inside the store, Trish introduced me to Ally. Ally, like Patty was tall and slender but with short brown hair. She shook my hand with a firm grasp and welcomed me to her store.

'You know,' she said, 'these ladies wouldn't make up their minds about anything until they could get your opinion! You must be a very important man in their lives. Can I get you a glass of wine?'

'No wine thanks, but a bottle of water would be great!'

'Coming right up! Ladies, I put all of your things in the dressing room. Let the fashion extravaganza begin!' Ally went into the back room and returned with an ice cold bottle of water and a crystal goblet. She put it on the table beside my chair. The shop door opened and Patty came in. Ally greeted her with a hug and a kiss. Not only were they friends, but she obviously appreciated the business that Patty had brought her. She disappeared into the back again and came back with another bottle of water and a glass. She placed them on the table and Patty sat down in the chair beside me.

A moment later, Trish came out and approached us wearing a full length satin robe in a wine color. She was smiling, looking for my approval, but I didn't really like how it looked on her. She was all covered up except for her bare arms. She sensed that I didn't like it but then she opened the front. Underneath she had on a matching sheer one-piece teddy. She took off the robe and held it away from her as she turned and allowed us to see her gorgeous body. The material seemed to float on her skin as she moved. Her perky breasts stood proudly and I could see a flash of gold above her pussy that was her clit ring.

'Now that I like!' I nodded with approval. 'I'm not sure about the robe.'

Patty liked it too. She was nodding and watching closely. And of course Ally was making a mental note. She looked towards the front of the store and saw a man looking in the window. As soon as he walked away, she went to the door and threw the dead bolt.

'We should probably keep this private.' She said as she walked back to where we were seated.

Trish turned and went back to the dressing room as Dawn and Rhonda were coming out. Dawn was wearing a robe like the one Trish had just worn, but when she opened it for us, she had on a matching bra and bikini style panties. They were made out of the same satin material and shined against her tanned skin. As she took off the robe I admired her firm ass. Rhonda moved up and stood beside her. Rhonda was wearing a short robe that just barely covered her rear. It had a little tie at the top and as she pulled the string the top came undone and revealed that she had on only a pair of very sheer matching panties. They were pulled up tight, and I could see the folds of her pussy through the flimsy fabric. Her breasts were just slightly hidden beneath the sheer shorty robe. Patty and I both nodded to Dawn and Rhonda that we liked what we saw.

In the next few minutes it became a whirlwind of flesh and sexy lingerie as Trish, Rhonda and Dawn kept coming back in fresh changes of sleepwear and under garments. Everything they put on looked fantastic, and I was beginning to get excited. Ally and Patty both noticed as I shifted in my seat to make my hard on less apparent and more comfortable. Ally couldn't help but comment. She came over beside me and put her hand in my lap.

'It looks like you're enjoying yourself.' She smiled and gave my cock a gentle squeeze. Then she turned to Patty. 'By the way Patty, I just got in those sets that you ordered. Would you like to try them on?'

Patty looked at me. "Oh no, I'm on duty. They might want to leave soon.'

She knew that wasn't the case, but just to be sure, I told her, 'Don't worry Patty, we're in no hurry. What is it that you want to try on?'

She grinned back at me as Ally came back with four sets of matching bras and thong panties. Patty stood up and took the hangers from her and went back to the changing room. Ally sat down next to me.

'I always love it,' she said, 'when I get to see my merchandise being purchased and worn by such beautiful women.'

I could tell that her compliment was sincere. Neither Trish nor Dawn or Rhonda even heard it. The comment was meant to be shared with me only. The girls were now trading some of the outfits to decide who was going to take which colors. Rhonda was walking around the store in a g-string looking at more items on the rack.

Patty stepped out of the dressing room in her new underwear. The thong panty was pulled up tightly into her pussy and accentuated her firm ass. The bra was only a half cup, exposing her nipples. And I could see why she liked that style. Her nipples were pointed and the tips were at least a half inch long. I hadn't noticed them before, because of her man tailored shirt and suit coat. I couldn't resist commenting.

'Patty are you excited right now, or are your nipples always that hard?'

She grinned back and answered, 'A little bit of both I suppose. Do you like this color on me?'

It was navy blue and contrasted nicely with her fair skin.

'Patty I hadn't even noticed the color yet! You look fantastic!'

Rhonda, having heard the comment about Patty's nipples, had come back over to get a closer look. 'Oh Patty I love that bra on you. It makes me want to suck on those nipples!'

Patty put her hands beneath her breasts and offered them to Rhonda, who leaned right in and closed her lips tightly on Patty's left tit. Trish came around and took the other one in her mouth. Patty put her hands on their heads and pulled them tightly to her chest. Dawn came out of the dressing room in another thong and bra set. She saw the threesome standing in front of us and asked Ally what other colors the items she was wearing came in. Then she looked at me and asked my opinion.

'Do you like this style on me Rob? It just feels so comfortable and sexy.'

Ally reached over into my lap again. Her hand found the tab on my fly and pulled it down. 'Dawn, I think this proves how much he likes that style on you!' She deftly reached into my boxers and produced my stiff dick. She held it in her fist and stroked it. I just let her do it.

Ally went on with Dawn. 'I have that in your size in red, white, tan and black.' The one she had on was pink.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers
12