A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

Katy the salesgirl led us into the back of the stockroom.

'Did you guys really go out and fuck just now?' she asked.

Trish turned and leaned on a stool at the end of the aisle and lifted her skirt. Her pussy was still slick and there was a trickle of cum dripping down. As Katy leaned in for a closer look, Trish grabbed her head and pulled her to her belly.

With Katy bent over like that, I could see the tops of her nylons and with a gentle finger, I lifted her skirt to expose her tight young ass. She had on a thong panty with a lace strip running up her butt. She offered no resistance as I pulled it down to her knees. She was busy licking Trish's pussy while I diddled her twat with my fingers. With my free hand I opened my pants and withdrew my dick. It was stiffening once more at the sight of this young girl's skinny little butt. She was wet and slick and when I placed my cock at her opening, it slipped right in.

'Mmm, Oh yeah.' She mumbled as she sucked my cum from Trish.

'Oh Yeah. Fuck her honey. Fill her cunt like you did to me. Maybe she'll want to feed your jizz to Rhonda's helper after we leave.'

'Eeeww! He'd love to eat me!' she responded between licks, 'But I'd have to force him to eat your cum.'

'Sounds like that's just what he needs, baby.' Trish told her as she pushed Katy's face into her cunt for one last lick.

All the dirty talk was too much and I let go once more, shooting another load into Katy's tight pussy. When I let go of her and leaned back I knocked a couple of shoe boxes off the wall. We all giggled and then kissed and flirted as we adjusted our clothes and got ourselves back together.

When we walked out of the stockroom and onto the sales floor, we got 'the look' from everyone there. It was hard to pretend that we had been back there for any other reason than a quickie.

Trish and Katy began sorting the shoeboxes and selecting the ones that she had chosen to purchase. I sat with Rhonda while her clerk went about the business of returning the other boxes to the stockroom.

'What were you guys doing back there?' she asked.

'I'll tell you all about it after we leave.' I promised her.

'Have you been fucking in the limo?'

I smirked but didn't say.

'What were you doing in the back room? Did you fuck that little salesgirl?

I smiled a very smug smile. Rhonda knew the answer and she was jealous. Trish finished up with her purchase and we all said goodbye as we walked out into the mall.

We were laughing and giggling like kids. Rhonda put her arm around Trish and said, 'You slut! What were you doing with that little salesgirl in the stockroom? And where did you and Rob go with Patty? I think it's time to check under your dress!'

We all laughed some more, but Trish replied, 'Who are you calling a slut? I saw the way you were flashing that old guy in the shoe store! He's probably on the edge of a heart attack!'

Dawn added, 'Every time I looked at you Rhonda, that guy had his hand on your leg and he was looking up your dress! You loved it and you know it!'

Patty giggled. 'You guys are too much! I can't believe how much fun I'm having! Are you like this all the time?'

Trish smiled and kissed her. 'Patty, we try to have this much fun as often as we can, but it takes meeting special people like you to make it all happen. This week just kind of came together. We didn't know exactly where it was going, but we met you. And you introduced us to Ally… And who could have imagined that we would meet Lucinda at the hotel? And Rob and I really got to know Rhonda and Dawn because our daughters are such good friends! God just brought us all together, and I'm very thankful He did.'

I looked at my watch. It was almost five thirty. Our dinner reservations were for eight o'clock. I suggested, 'Patty, why don't you take us back to the hotel. I think I need to take a nap. We can rest and get freshened up. You can freshen up with us if you like, or you can go home or where ever. Then you can pick up Ally when she closes her shop and come and pick us up again. And then we'll head out to dinner.'

'Well I did bring a change of clothes with me.' She said. 'I might need some clean underwear. But I can always get some at Ally's. Or maybe I'll be daring and go without it tonight. What do you think?'

Dawn took her hand. 'If you go without panties, so will I. In fact, I'm going to wear my shear black dress tonight, with nothing else. I feel sexy just being with you all. And I love it!'

Rhonda looked at me. 'Rob, will it be OK if we all dress in next to nothing tonight and put on a show for you? Will you be able to keep that pecker of yours in your pants? He's had quite a work out today, hasn't he?'

'Rhonda I must admit, before I met you, I never dreamed that my little pecker could ever be called to action as much as it has been today! I'm living a dream right now. Just don't wake me up. Someday I'm going to have to write this all down, because if I don't, I'll never believe that it really happened.'

Trish took my hand. 'Oh it's happening baby! There's a magic thing that happened when we met. And I'm having so much fun sharing that magic with you. And with you Dawn, and Rhonda and Patty, and all of the other wonderful people we know who are on this ride with us. Tracy and Teri both love you so much. That couldn't happen to just anyone. So let's take this orgy back to our suite and keep it rolling. I love you Rob, and I love you all!'

Back at the hotel, Patty joined us in the suite. We all got undressed and lounged for a while. I was thoroughly enjoying being in the relaxed presence of all of these naked women. Admiring their bodies and knowing that soon they would be dressing themselves with a goal of being as provocative as they could be, was a real turn on for me.

Gradually they began to move about, washing up, trying on clothes and deciding what to wear for our dinner date. I laid on the bed pretending to be almost asleep while the girls ran all around giggling and sharing make-up and checking each other out. I was just beginning to doze off when Trish kissed me to wake me up and remind me that I had to get dressed too.

I took a quick shower and put on a pair of dress pants and a new silk t-shirt that I had purchased yesterday at Ally’s store. The girls were all waiting for me in the living room when I came out. They looked fabulous! I felt as if I was going out with an entourage of sexy models.

Trish had on a short tight suede skirt with a matching vest. That was all. The vest had a low cut v-neck and fit loosely and she left the top button open allowing us all a peek at her lovely little boobies..

Dawn had worn her little black dress, as promised. It was rather sheer and I suspected that she had chosen to forego any underwear. I could see her nipples as the fabric moved and when she turned away from me in the light, my suspicions about her lack of panties were confirmed.

Rhonda wore a tight fitting mini tank dress. It was a shimmering blue color and hugged her luscious curves. I’m sure she had also skipped the lingerie.

And Patty looked ravishing in a short black skirt and tuxedo style top. The blouse was open to her cleavage and I could see her breasts swaying freely beneath the silky fabric.

I complimented them all on their beauty and together we left the room to go and pick up Ally together.

When we arrived at the store, Ally was just locking up. She had changed into her evening wear and looked fantastic! She wore a long skirt that was slit up the left leg all the way to her hip. A matching vest style top was equally revealing both through the loosely tied buttons or the gaping side vents. It was a bright orange color and contrasted nicely with her tan skin and dark features.

We proceeded to the restaurant where we enjoyed one of the most memorable meals I’ve ever known. The food was well prepared and presented and very flavorful. The service was outstanding. I would have expected it to be anyway because of the way the three person team managed themselves. But because of the show that all five women were giving them, they never took their eyes off of us and were there to service our every need.

We talked and laughed and had a wonderful time. We promised that we would gather again, perhaps in Sedona, to enjoy each others’ company. We had made more new friends. Trish even told Patty and Ally that she wanted them to be present at our wedding! We haven’t even finalized our basic guest list yet, and she was adding new friends to it! I couldn’t have agreed more though. We all felt very much in love with all of the people present.

When we arrived back at the hotel there were kisses all around. We made such a scene in the driveway. People walking by were staring as all of the girls were kissing each other and I was getting my licks in too. And the hugs were so demonstrative with hands roaming all over our bodies. We looked fabulous as it was, but to be so blatantly loving in the entrance to the hotel was too cool.

As I walked through the lobby with my three beautiful ladies we continued to get stares and looks from everyone there. I felt like I was on top of the world…because I was!

To be continued in Chapter 23…

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers