A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
621 Followers

We dried off and went into the bedroom. Jill was admiring the room.

'Trish, I love your house. Everything is so perfect.'

Trish blushed. 'Thank you. But it's Rob's house really. He designed and built it. I just added a woman's touch.'

'Well it's a real showplace. You should both be very proud.'

'We enjoy it Jill. Thank you. But you know it's just a thing. We take more pride in our girls and our friends and relationships. Those are what really matter to us.'

Sue looked at Trish. 'I can see more now where Tracy gets it from. Trish you have more style and class than anyone I've ever met. I'm proud to call you my friend.'

'Thanks Sue.' They kissed. 'I still can't get over how you and Jill have been reacquainted here tonight! Who could have imagined? I mean where else might you have run into each other? You both have lived here for several years, but your paths have never crossed. Were you good friends in college?'

'Oh yeah!' Jill replied. 'We did everything together that first year. But then Sue pledged a sorority and I wound up sharing an apartment with two other girls and we just kind of lost track of each other. I used to miss you though Sue.'

'I missed you too. But now we're both free and easy and we can become friends again!'

'I'd like a few more of those kisses we just shared… Suppose we can be more than just friends?'

'I'll tell you what Jill. Why don't you come back to my house when we leave here tonight? We can talk and see what happens.' She winked at Jill.

'Oh I love it when things work out this way!' cried Trish.

We all hugged and kissed together. I suggested that we should probably go and check on the rest of our guests. We found Dawn and Tom and Joe and Rhonda on the patio. The girls were all in the media room watching TV.

Everyone agreed that it had been a fun evening. We collected all the clothes and gradually everyone got dressed again. There's something about watching women get in and out of their clothes that I enjoy. I guess it's the voyeur in me, but I always get a kick out of it. And fortunately, in our circle of friends, I get to see it a lot. Obviously, that's not all I get to see, but I thank God every day, for all of the little gifts that seem to come my way.

Reluctantly, we gathered near the front door and kissed everyone good night.

Tracy and Teri followed Trish and me into the bedroom where we talked about the party and recapped the evening. And before we said good night again to go to bed, I gave Trish and Tracy and Teri an extra big hug. It was great to be back home again.

I'll be writing more again soon. Chapter 28 may have a new title so search by author or use my author's home page.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
621 Followers
12