A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 28

Story Info
Another Sunday Morning.
2.7k words
4.72
75.9k
3

Part 16 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
618 Followers

Being home again with Tracy and Teri is the greatest! I mean Trish is the love of my life and waking up with her every morning is like a dream come true. She is beautiful. She is sexy. She is exciting. I can't think of any man in the world who wouldn't love to be in my shoes, just to know the incredible amount of joy that Trish brings to my life.

But as exciting as life with Trish is, the excitement is multiplied ten fold by the presence of her two daughters. Imagine waking up with Trish everyday and enjoying sex that most people can only dream about in their wildest fantasies, and then having her two teenage daughters join you in bed! This, my friends is a regular occurrence in our home.

This past Sunday was a perfect example. It was our first Sunday at home after the Phoenix trip. We had the party on Friday night and spent the day on Saturday getting things cleaned up and back to normal. On Sundays when we aren't away, we usually relax in bed and take it easy during the day. On most Sundays we never even get dressed. That was our basic plan for today.

I woke up first and after brushing my teeth, went to the kitchen to make coffee. I was pouring some orange juice and fixing a tray to take back to the bedroom when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I looked down as the hands at the end of the arms slipped down into my crotch and held my semi hard morning cock. The touch of those small fingers made me grow to my full rigid state in less than thirty seconds. But I allowed the hands to stay there so that could happen…and it felt good.

By now I recognized the hands as Teri's. I felt her slender body pressing against my backside and the warmth of her skin was delightful. And I heard her greet me.

'Good morning Rob. You feel so good. Can I just hold you like this for a while?'

'Teri darling, you can hold me like that for the rest of your life. You have a magic touch. But I want more. I want to see your pretty face and hug you myself.' I turned around and she released her grip, but we resumed the hug, this time face to face. My hard dick was trapped between our bellies and I pulled her close to feel her perky young breasts pressing into me. My hands slid down and cupped the cheeks of her ass. I lifted her up and kissed her face. She kissed mine in return and quickly our mouths came together. We kissed some more with me holding her up, her feet off the floor, and her arms clinging tightly around my neck.

As I set her back down on the floor she asked, 'Is mom up yet? Can I come to bed with you?'

I answered. 'She was asleep when I got up a few minutes ago, and of course you can come to bed with us. What do you want to do today?'

'I missed you all week. I'd just like to curl up in bed with you and have you hold me. Is that OK?'

'Sounds like a great idea to me! Do we need anything besides coffee and OJ?'

'Yes, but I'll get it. You go get back in bed.' She directed me.

I took the tray into the bedroom. I put a mug of coffee and a glass of juice on Trish's nightstand. I put the rest of the tray's contents on my nightstand and got back under the covers. I was leaning over to kiss Trish's cheek and see if she was awake. She didn't stir. As I backed away I felt Teri slipping in beside me. Once again her hand was on my cock and it grew once more. I rolled over on my back and let Teri stroke my full length. She put her arm over my head and then letting go of my hard on, she mounted me.

Although my cock didn't go inside her virginal love box, it slid neatly inside the crevasse that was formed by her puffy young lips. It was slippery enough, but my precum droplets added to the slickness. She rocked on me and rubbed her clit on my pole. I pinched her little nipple and toyed with it as she bent forward and kissed me. It was a grown up kiss with our tongues darting about and Teri's muffled sighs resonating in my mouth. With my other hand I held her ass and guided her over my shaft. Gradually I allowed my finger to move down to her asshole. I applied pressure at the opening without penetration. The touch was right though and Teri began to tremble with orgasmic delight.

'Mmm. Oh Rob! Oh, oh, ohhh. Yes! Ahh. Ohhh.'

Her little body was shaking as she ground herself down onto my solid sex toy. She collapsed on me as her orgasm subsided. I hugged her and relished the warmth of her body.

'Oh Rob that feels so good. Of all the ways that I know how to make myself cum, having a real man rubbing me there is the best!'

'Do you realize what it does for me Teri?' I was on the verge of an eruption myself.

'Uh, yeah, I think I do. And I think I know just how to take care of it.'

She slid off of me and reached over to the nightstand. She retrieved a container of cool whip and opened it. Then she moved down my body and put a gob of it on my penis. Pushing the container away she lowered her mouth to my whipped cream covered cock and began to lick. The sensation was incredible. As she cleaned it off I grew back to my hardest state. I had no reason to hold back. I had helped Teri to get off, now it was my turn. And she wanted it. She was sucking me like a pro. It's hard to believe that someone so young could have this much talent and enthusiasm for cock sucking, but Trish's youngest daughter is a natural.

'Teri I'm gonna cum! Oh yeah! Ohhh!' I let go and shot a huge morning load down her throat. She swallowed it all as if she had been doing it all her life. And she kept on sucking and massaging my dick with her tongue and her lips. It was heavenly. As she took the last drops from my tube, she looked up and smiled. Then she crawled up and lay beside me. I hugged her and she rolled over with her backside to my front and we curled up like spoons.

'Now you can just hold me.' She said, 'I love the way I feel right now. You made me feel so good, and I love the feeling of your hard penis in my mouth. Especially when you cum. It's like a throat exercise and it feels so special, knowing that I'm making you feel good.'

I tightened my hold on her, cuddling and caressing her, stroking her lightly. This is one little girl that I will cherish and protect forever. The promise and commitment that I've made to her mother, I will apply to her children as well. I will love them and honor them always.

Together, we drifted back into a warm sweet sleep. I felt some movement on the bed and opened my eyes. It was Trish rolling over to face us. She saw Teri cuddled in my arms and smiled warmly.

'Now that's a picture that makes my heart feel good. I love waking up with you Rob. How long has Teri been here?'

'Long enough for our coffee to get cold. She helped me in the kitchen and then came in here to be with us both. And we fell asleep again.'

Teri stirred and awakened too. 'Hi mom. Did you sleep well? You sure were out cold when I first came in here! I was afraid we might wake you.'

'Why? Were you making a lot of noise?'

'Well, a little bit. Rob made me cum and so I put whipped cream on him and got him back. I love doing that!'

'I'm sure he loves it when you do. Don't you dear?'

What could I say? I just grinned.

There was a voice at the doorway. 'It's no fair! Teri gets to come in here and give you oral sex while I'm still asleep in my room. When do I get a turn?'

'Why Tracy, we didn't mean to leave you out! Come, get in bed with us.'

'I know Rob. I was just kidding. But I would like to play with your cock. I'm horny his morning.'

I pulled the sheet back and exposed myself to her. 'Have at it Trace. I was made to help horny little girls like you!'

Tracy slipped into bed and snuggled up next to me. We just hugged for a few moments.

Trish got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When she returned, she asked, 'How many want coffee?'

We all answered yes so she picked up the tray and our two mugs of chilled brew and took them all to the kitchen. She came back moments later with four steaming mugs. We all sat up and propped up the pillows so we could drink our morning beverage.

'Thanks mom.' Tracy said as she took the warm mug from Trish. 'You know I really missed you guys this past week. Staying at Tammi's was fun. We teased the heck out of Joe. But I missed the times like this where we all just hang together as a family.'

Teri added, 'Me too. Amy and Tom were fun, but I like being here the best. You guys know just what to say and do to make life perfect. I feel so lucky to have you for parents. Mom you picked a great guy. When are you gonna get married?'

'We've been talking about that, but we want your input.' Trish answered. 'We have a couple of ideas. We've thought about having a traditional ceremony at the chapel in town and then a big reception afterwards. We could do the reception at any number of places, including our own back yard. Then we could plan a honeymoon trip to someplace that you could help us choose. Because we've decided that no matter where we go, or what we do, you two are invited to come if you want to.'

'Oh boy! Can we pick any place at all? Teri cried.

'Well, that's one possibility.' Trish continued, 'Another thought that we had was that we could take the whole wedding party away to someplace and make it a wedding and a honeymoon, all in one, with everyone there. That would mean that we would have to keep the guest list smaller though. What do you think?'

Tracy asked the obvious question. 'You mean you would pay for a trip for everyone? Where would you go?'

It was my turn to speak. 'We have to decide about that. And it depends on the time of the year. We could take a ski trip to Aspen or someplace like that. Or we could go on a cruise maybe. Or perhaps we could take a bunch of people to a place like Cabo, or maybe Jamaica.'

'Jamaica? Or Mexico? You'd pay for that?' Tracy asked incredulously.

'Well, we're only going to get married once…I want it to be special and memorable and include our very best friends.'

'But won't that cost a lot of money?'

'Well I do have my limits, but we can afford to do what I'm proposing. You let me worry about the cost. The most important thing to me is that it be what Trish wants, and that we all agree on it as a family. So what do you think?'

'Mom, are you going to wear a wedding gown?' Teri inquired.

'Well, unless we have the wedding in our yard or at a clothing optional resort, I have to wear something. And what I wear will depend on where we do it. If we do it in the chapel I'll probably wear a pretty gown. But if we get married someplace like a beach or on a mountain somewhere, I would where something else. And of course there's always the possibility of a place like Hedonism in Jamaica, where we could get married on the beach without any clothes at all! See why we're having such a hard time deciding?'

'Wow I never knew that getting married was such a hard thing to decide on.' Teri moaned.

Trish offered another thought. 'I'll tell you how you can help us to get started. We need you to give us a list of who you would want us to invite to the wedding. The list can include your friends or our friends or both. Then we can sit down and put all of our lists together and then we'll either expand on it or narrow it down. And when we look at the names, maybe it will help us to decide what kind of a wedding and where it should be.'

Both girls seemed to think that was a good idea and one that they could work on. But Tracy had another thought on her mind.

'Mom? You know how when you get married and you go on your honeymoon, you have to have sex, right?'

'Yes,' Trish grinned, 'that's usually the way it works.'

'Well, if you are serious about taking us with you on your honeymoon…When you and Rob consummate, I think that's the word, that's when you fuck, right?'

'Yes honey.'

'Well if we were there, and it's supposed to be so special and memorable and stuff…Well, I want that to be the first time that I have real sex and have a man inside me, and I want it to be Rob.'

You could have knocked me over with a feather. I was blown away by Tracy's words. And I had tears welling up in my eyes. Trish looked at me and saw it all.

She replied. 'Tracy that is the sweetest and most loving thing you could ever say. I know how much you love Rob and it thrills me so much. If that's what you want, it's a decision that you would have to make with Rob. But you would certainly have my blessing.'

At that point the tears were trickling down my cheeks.

Teri saw them and asked, 'Rob, why are you crying?'

I stammered, 'Because I love you all so much and you make me so happy. Tracy, I can't begin to tell you how much it means to me to know that you feel that way. I love you.'

I hugged her and she hugged me back. She kissed away some of my tears, but they just kept pouring out. I looked through the tears at Trish. He eyes were puffy and I knew that she shared the elation that I felt inside. When Tracy let go of me, Trish leaned over and kissed away the remaining tears. Teri joined our hug and I silently gave thanks for my incredibly good fortune.

Our four-way kiss soon split apart, and Trish rolled over onto Tracy. She kissed her face and Teri and I watched as she made a trail of kisses down Tracy's neck and over her youthful titties, and then on down over her belly and finally down to her pussy.

'Now my horny little baby, let me show you how much I love you too.' She drove her tongue into Tracy's cunt and began to lick it from top to bottom. She hit every spot, as only she knows how to do, and Tracy was writhing with pleasure. It didn't take long before Tracy was cumming in Trish's face. She was sighing and moaning and Teri and I were stroking her and kissing her while she experienced the relief that her body craved.

'Oh God mom! I love you so much. And I love you Rob. And I even love you Teri. I think I need a rest.'

We all wrapped our arms around each other and laid our heads down and within minutes, we were quietly cruising through dreamland.

More to come…Look for 29 soon…

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
618 Followers