A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 30

Story Info
Teri has a date with Carol.
8.5k words
4.62
71.6k
7

Part 18 of the 30 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
618 Followers

I've been waiting all week for today. It's Friday and I have a business meeting tonight. Carol, the wedding planner for my mom and Rob's wedding, is coming over to go over some details with them this afternoon, and then she and I are going out to dinner to discuss it all further.

Rob and Mom have given me the job of working with Carol to plan the entire wedding! It's going to be in our back yard on a Saturday afternoon. Carol and I will choose the caterer and put together all of the decorations and make all of the arrangements. Of course Carol knows a lot more than I do about who to call and where to go. But I know all about what my mom and Rob like and so we should make a great team.

I already know that we'll get along well together, because when she came over this week to first talk about it, we got along great! In fact, we went swimming with Mom and Rob, and then Carol and I went to my room and had sex! We were already naked and so when I was showing her my room and stuff, we just got close and when she sat down on my bed, I got down on the floor and started kissing her between her legs. She just laid back and I ate her until she was cumming in my face.

She's a lot older than me. And it was the first time that I had ever really been alone with a woman like that. I've done that with my friend Amy and even with my mom and with Amy's mom, but this was so much different. I felt so grown up. And it's really cool, because Carol treats me like an adult, just like she is.

So tonight she's going to take me out to dinner, just the two of us, and then we're going back to her house and I'm going to stay over night with her. I've been so excited all week, I can't believe it!

My mom took me to the store yesterday to get something to wear. We went to a store where she buys a lot of her clothes. I can wear a missy size two or four now, so they had things to fit me. And we found the coolest outfit! The skirt is a wrap around style in denim. It's short and when I sit down the seam opens and shows a lot of my thigh. Mom told me to remember to sit like a lady, because if I sit with my legs apart, you can see everything! (I might decide to do that, depending on who's looking.) And the blouse she got me is the prettiest and sexiest blouse I've ever seen. It's real silky and you can see through it. But it's got lace, and it's full so when it's on, you can see my skin, but not really clearly. My titties aren't very big so I don't need a bra, and so you have to really look close or stare if you want to see my nipples, but you almost can. It's got a classy western look about it, so I'm wearing my favorite cowboy boots and Mom loaned me one of her hats. Mom also let me wear one of her silver concho belts and a silver necklace. I tried everything on again last night and I love the way it makes me look, and the way it makes me feel. I felt so sexy that when I got undressed, I laid on my bed and jilled myself for a long time, just dreaming about tonight.

So when I got home from school this afternoon, I didn't want to seem too anxious. I got undressed and took a bath. I sat in the tub and soaked with some of Mom's bath beads. I ran the jets in the tub and it made bubbles so high they overflowed onto the floor. But when I finally got out and dried off my skin felt so soft and smooth, I think I might use bath oil like that all the time.

I went in my room and took my time getting dressed. I was enjoying just sitting naked and touching my skin. But then I put on a new thong panty and I felt even sexier. I stood in front of the mirror as I put on the rest of my clothes. I was about half way done when I heard the doorbell ring and Rob answered it. I took my time finishing and when I was all dressed I packed my overnight bag and went out into the living room.

Mom and Rob and Carol were all outside on the patio. I went to the door and stepped outside. When Rob saw me I think he did a double take. I saw him staring at me in a way he never looked at me before.

'Wow Teri! You look fantastic!' he told me.

Carol was staring too. She walked over and touched my hand. Then she gave me a kiss. 'Teri darling, you look so pretty. Everyone is going to be watching you tonight and I probably won't even get noticed.'

I loved the way they were complimenting me, but Carol was probably mistaken. Because she is gorgeous! She wore a short black leather skirt with a matching vest. The vest had beads on it and was open over a red silk blouse. She had the top three buttons open and it showed some of her cleavage and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. I stayed on her left side so that I could watch and peek inside her blouse as she moved. Rob was watching too. I guess we have similar tastes in women.

Carol was making some notes about where we can place tables and chairs and where to stand for the ceremony. Mom mentioned that she had met a woman in Phoenix who she wanted to employ as a server and that the woman also had a sister here in Sedona who could probably help. Carol told her to get in touch with the lady and confirm it and then give her name and number to Carol. Mom said she would.

'I think that's about all I need today. Now Teri and I are going to go and talk about the menu. Are you ready Teri?'

' I sure am. Let's go. Bye Mom. Bye Rob.' I kissed them both and Carol and I walked back through the house and out the front door. They called and waved goodbye as we left.

We got into Carol's car. She has a Lexus SUV and it was like new inside.

'I like your car Carol. Is it new?'

'I've had it for almost a year, but I like to keep it clean and looking new.'

'Rob and Mom are like that too. I can't understand how some people let their cars get so dirty! It's nice to be clean and neat. I took a wonderful bubble bath this afternoon. It felt so good.'

'I love your outfit.' Carol told me. 'You really put it together well.'

'Thank you. My mom helped me. But I like it a lot too. Where are we going tonight?'

'I thought we would go to the Cowboy Club. We're both dressed in western wear so we'll fit right in there, don't you think?'

'Can we eat in the Silver Saddle Room? I like it there. They serve sorbet before the entrée.'

'That's what I had in mind. What's your favorite dish there?'

'I like their steaks, but I also like the cowboy gumbo. It has buffalo and shrimp mixed together in it.'

'I can tell that you are an adventurous eater. I like that in a person. What else do you like to eat?'

'I like to eat salads, and soups, and desserts…and girls.' I giggled when I said it and looked at Carol.

'I noticed that when we were in your room the other day. You're very good at it. And I like to eat all those things too.' She winked at me.

It was like we were talking about two different things at the same time. But we both knew it. We arrived at the restaurant and Carol parked the car. We went inside and the hostess greeted Carol by name. I was impressed. The hostess seemed to recognize me because I go there with Mom and Rob and Tracy a lot, but she doesn't know me by name. She took us into the dining room and gave us a booth in the back. I like it there, because it's dark and romantic. As we slid into the round booth I noticed Carol's skirt slide up her leg. I let mine slip open for her to see too.

The waiter came over and said hello. Carol ordered a glass of wine. I asked for a V-8. He brought our drinks and we ordered our dinner. Carol turned to me and put her hand on my leg.

Teri, have you been to other weddings or catered affairs in Sedona?'

'Only a couple of parties I guess, why?'

'I was wondering what you know about some of the caterers in town. I have a few that I like to work with depending on the size of the party and where it is.'

'Which ones do you like?' I asked.

'Well, L'Auberge does a good job. And The Hilton is good too. But for a smaller more intimate affair like your mom's wedding, I like Dahl & DeLuca. Have you ever eaten there before?'

'Oh yes! It's one of my favorites too. Do you think Mom wants Italian food at the wedding?'

'Their catering menu is not limited to Italian dishes. I'll show it to you when we get back to my house. They do steaks and all kinds of great food. And the desserts are fabulous! Of course we'll have a wedding cake too. What kind of cake do you think Trish wants?'

'Her favorite cake is a carrot cake. Can you make a wedding cake out of that?'

'We can make a wedding cake out of anything! Do you think that's what she'll want?'

'I'm pretty sure, but I'll ask her and let you know. OK?'

'OK. Next time we get together, you let me know what she says.'

She gave my leg a little squeeze and let it go just as the waiter was bringing our dinner.

While we ate we talked about other things. Carol asked me about my friends and what I like to do outside of school. I told her about Amy and how our families get together and party and when we went away to the club in Phoenix.

'What kind of club is it?' she asked.

'It's a nudist ranch. Have you ever been there?'

'No I haven't, but I've wondered about it though. Do you like it there?'

'Yeah, it's really cool. There's horseback riding and hiking and swimming and lots of nice people. We have a good time there.'

'I'd like to go there sometime and see it.'

'I'll tell Mom. Maybe you can come with us the next time we go.'

'I'd like that.' Carol patted my leg again. I like it when she touches me. I opened my legs a little and she let her hand linger there. And then she slid it up towards my panties. It felt exciting to have her touch me there while we were in the restaurant. I smiled at her to make sure she knew that I liked it. She very calmly removed her hand when the waiter came back to the table. We ordered an ice cream sundae to share for dessert. When he brought it, he brought two spoons so we each had one, but Carol used hers to feed me and so I did the same. It made eating the sundae twice as much fun. And I used my other hand to stroke her leg like she had done to me.

We were laughing and having so much fun. I can't remember ever having such a good time eating out before. I hadn't even noticed anybody else in the dining room but after Carol paid the check and we got up to leave, I noticed everybody looking at us as we walked out. I felt pretty and sexy. And I held Carol's hand. She put her arm around me when we got outside and we kissed on the sidewalk.

'Thank you Carol for that delicious dinner.'

'It was good, and you're very welcome. We'll do it again soon. But now, let's go home and get cozy.'

We got back in her car and drove to her house. She lives in the canyon in a neat little house. She parked in the garage and we went inside. I brought my bag and she led me into her bedroom.

'You can put your things in here Teri. What shall we do now?'

I put my bag on the bed and opened it. I took out my toilet bag and took it into the bathroom. 'I'm going to brush my teeth and get undressed, OK?'

'I think I'll get out of these clothes too.' Carol said.

In the mirror I could see her taking off her clothes. She was careful to hang them up neatly in her closet. She was standing by the bed wearing just her lacey thong panties when I came back into the room.

'What do you wear to sleep in?' she asked.

'Sometimes I wear a t-shirt, but usually I don't wear anything. What do you like to wear?'

'I usually sleep in the nude. Shall we get undressed?'

'Are we going to bed?'

'No, we don't have to. I want to show you some of those menus and things. I'll put on some music. Come join me in my office when you're ready.'

She walked out of the bedroom wearing just her thong. She's got a great body. I especially like her ass. I felt a tingle between my legs as I thought about what I wanted to do with her. Being alone in her house was a special feeling. There was no chance of anyone else walking in. We had the whole night to be alone together and I was getting wet, just thinking about it. I took off my clothes and hung them in the closet with Carol's things. I left my thong on like she did and went to find her.

Carol was in her office. She was standing at her desk with her back to me. I walked up behind her and put my arms around her waist. I kissed her shoulder and she stood up straight and put her hands on mine.

'Mmm Teri, you are so romantic.' She turned around inside my hug and we kissed. 'I love your body Teri. I've been dreaming about making love with you all week long.'

'I've had those dreams too. Thank you again for inviting me here.'

'I wouldn't have done it if your mom hadn't said it was OK, but I would have dreamed about it anyway. So tonight you're going to make my dreams come true.'

We kissed some more and I pressed myself close to her body. Her skin was warm and soft. There was soft music playing and we swayed and danced together. I just wanted to hold on to her like that forever. We danced over to the leather sofa and fell into it together. Carol's tit was in my face so I opened my mouth and sucked on it. I could tell she liked it by the way she pushed it into me. I could feel her nipple getting stiff between my lips. I bit it gently and she moaned.

She was pinching my titty and pulling on it. The feeling went from my heart right down to my pussy and I felt myself getting wet. I put my hand between Carol's legs and felt the dampness in her thong. I pressed my finger into her and she pushed back against it.

'Oh Teri, I want to kiss you all over.' She raised herself above me and grabbed my panties. She pulled them down and off of me. I spread my legs apart and she crawled back up, kissing the insides of my legs as she did. When she reached my cunny she licked it and teased me. I put my hands on her head and pushed her to where it felt the best. Carol was sticking her tongue up inside me now. It felt so warm and firm. I pushed and pulled her head and then held her tightly against me as she nibbled on my clitty and I started to cum.

'Ooh! Ahh! Oh Carol! Oh yes!' I held her so tight I was pulling her hair, but she didn't mind. She just kept licking and nibbling on me until I was wiped out.

I let go of her hair and she slithered up my body to my face. We kissed and cuddled and just held each other. We had nowhere to go, and nobody to worry about. I felt so secure and safe in her arms. We stroked each other softly in time to the music.

Carol moved and picked up the menus.

'Here Teri, take a look at these.'

She handed me a bunch of pages with lists of items to chose from. There were appetizers, and entrees and side dishes and casseroles and desserts. I asked her if we could have it all. She told me that normally we would pick three or four from each category. She told me that I could take them home and study them there, and that I should ask my mom about them too. That was all the work we needed to do for the night so we cuddled some more. I liked the music even though it isn't what I usually listen to. Mostly I just liked being with Carol.

'Teri, can I ask you a question?'

'Sure.'

'Do you masturbate?'

'Sure. Doesn't everybody? Do you?'

'Yes I do. Do you use any toys or tools or do you just use your hands? What's your favorite way to do it?'

'I use my fingers mostly. But I've used some of the things that my mom has. She has some fake penises that really look real. And she has this big double one that I use to practice sucking on. I can take it way down my throat.'

'You can? How long is it?

'Well the whole thing is about eighteen inches long and I can't take all of it, but Amy's dad is about eleven inches and I can take his whole thing.'

'Oh my god! You've sucked Amy's father's cock?'

'Yeah. We were all kind of playing a game and he's got the biggest one I've ever seen. Amy's mom, Dawn, was saying that she wanted everyone who was there to be able to share it. I just went over and put it in my mouth and took the whole thing. I think I surprised a few people that night.'

'God Teri, that's an amazing talent. I'm not even sure that I could take one that big. Have you ever had a man inside you? I mean have you ever really fucked?'

'No. I'm saving that for the right person and the right time.'

'Good for you. But if you've used your mom's toys to masturbate, do you think you still have your cherry?'

'I'm not sure. I made myself bleed once. It never really hurt like I heard it can, but I'm not sure I guess.'

'Would you like to see my toys? We can use them on each other.'

'Sure. Where are they?'

'Let's go in the bedroom. I keep them in there.' We got up and walked back to the bedroom with our arms around each other. I sprawled out on the bed while Carol opened a drawer and took out some sex toys. One was a vibrator. It was purple and about eight inches long. She held it up and showed it to me. Next was a rubber penis about ten inches long. It was bigger around than the vibrator and looked real. The last item had a penis and a bunch of straps on it. I looked at it without realizing what it was.

'This is a strap on dildo. Have you ever seen one of these?'

I shook my head.

'This is what we girls can use to fuck each other like a man would. Would you like to try it?'

It looked weird but it also looked like fun. 'Sure.' I said, 'How do you put it on?'

'Let me help you.'

I stood up and Carol helped me to put it on. It felt so funny to have this thing hanging between my legs.

'Is this what it feels like to be a boy?' I laughed.

'Well only boys know what it feels like. But I know that I like the feeling of having this thing inside of me.' She held the penis in her hand. 'Will you put it there and fuck me with it?'

'Sure. Get on the bed.'

Carol took off her thong and laid on the bed on her back. She spread her legs and held her arms up for me. I got on the bed on my knees. The thing was dangling and felt funny bouncing between my legs. So I held it and pointed it at Carol's hole. She was holding herself open for me.

'Wait.' She said. She leaned over and took a tube out of the nightstand drawer. 'Put some of this on first.'

I took the tube and squeezed a little of the jelly out and rubbed it on 'my penis'. It was real slick and when I pointed it at Carol again, she was ready. I pushed it in and it went in all the way.

'Ohh yes Teri that feels good. Now move your hips back and forth so it goes in and out, but not all the way.'

I did what she said and got the hang of it pretty fast. I scooted forward on my knees so I could have better control.

'Oh yes Teri. Oh yeah. Ohh fuck me!'

I had her rocking on the bed. Her tits were rolling in big circles in time with my pumping. I reached down and played with her clitty. I pinched it and pulled on it.

'"Oh yes! Teri you know just what to do! Fuck me baby. It feels so good.'

My legs were starting to ache, but I wanted to make her cum, so I kept on going. She was getting close. When she started to cry out and just cry and moan, I knew she was cumming. I kept rubbing her clit and I focused on stroking the dildo into her rather than out. I pushed it in and then instead of pulling back I pushed it further. She was going nuts! I felt so powerful.

'Oh Teri. Oh God! Mmm, stop. Oooh.'

I slowed down and gradually stopped, but I kept the penis inside her.

'Oh baby that was so good! Are you sure you never wore one of those before?'

'That was fun. Did I really make you cum?'

'God girl, I haven't cum like that in a long time! Are you tired?'

'My legs are. I think I need to lay down.'

I pulled the penis out of her and collapsed beside her. Carol reached over and unhooked the straps. After she tossed it aside she leaned back over and kissed me. We just laid there kissing for about twenty minutes. We were stroking each other and sensing every detail about each other's body. I've had sex before, but this was different. I think I was beginning to understand the difference between having sex and making love.

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
618 Followers