A Weekend With Three Angels Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers

'As far as I know, she's only had sex within our little circle of family friends. Anything other than that, I'm not aware of. What about you?'

'I believe Tracy and Teri tell us everything about their sexual activities. Tracy is saving herself for the right man. She asked me to be the one to take her cherry, and she wants to do it on our honeymoon! Teri had a date last weekend with Carol, our wedding planner. She spent the night and when she came home, she told us all about it. Trish has raised them to be totally open and honest about everything. We have no secrets in our home.'

'Do you know how lucky you are? I can only pray that Amy has learned those same values. That's why I'm so glad that she and Teri are so close. And that Tom and I can be as close to you all as well. Kiss me now.'

I leaned over and kissed her. We held it and explored each other's mouths with our tongues. My hand held her breast and she held my cock in hers.

'I need to finish your massage.' I said as we broke our kiss. I went to get a warm washcloth and returned to her side. 'Roll back over on your tummy.' I instructed her.

When she did I used the cloth to wipe our juices from her ass and pussy. Then I took a clean towel and rubbed her whole body. The terrycloth stimulates the skin and wakes you up after being in such a relaxed state. Dawn enjoyed it and when I finished she sat up and we hugged again.

'When does Tom get back home?' I asked.

'Not until Friday. Thanks for standing in. You and Trish are the best friends I could ever ask for.'

'Dawn, how many guys could ever be here like this with their wife's best friend? Nude? Hugging? Kissing? Making love? You are a dream come true too, you know.'

'I guess you're right. Life is good.'

Rob in AZ
Rob in AZ
620 Followers
12