A Weighty Bet Ch. 02

Story Info
She has to pay up on the bet.
3.8k words
3.42
111.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/09/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke the next morning feeling well satisfied after the best night's sex I had ever had. Jackie was more turned on and adventurous than I could ever remember. We tried things that I had only fantasised of before. The only thing she wouldn't allow me to do was take her anal virginity, but who's complaining we had sex for the first time for months and it was great. I lay there remembering, my dick hardening when I realised that she had only paid up on half the bet, i.e. the blow job. She still had to wear the clothes of my choosing for the rest of the weekend and no underwear. I got up quietly leaving Jackie sleeping and began to choose clothes for her.

Jackie had only agreed to this part of the bet as she thought I would only be able to choose from her conservative, almost prudish selection of clothes. Little did she know that I had secretly brought her a new and sexier selection of clothes once I knew that I had won the bet. The weather looked as though it was going to be warm if slightly breezy so my selection would be ideal.

I chose a white slightly translucent cotton blouse and a thin, patterned, knee length wrap-around cotton skirt. I knew that Jackie never wore translucent blouses as they were too revealing even with a bra! Also, I had never seen her in a wrap- around skirt; probably as they can flap open and therefore show too much. Just what I hoped!

I sorted croissants, coffee and orange juice for breakfast. Jackie came down in her dressing gown just as I finished laying the table.

"Croissants, thanks love," Jackie stated giving me a kiss. "I really enjoyed last night. How about you?"

"It was amazing and certainly worth loosing weight for," I responded enthusiastically. "And you have only delivered on half the bet so far."

"Oh hell, I had forgotten about the no undies bit"

"And I choose your clothes"

"Well I don't have any choice do I. You will never let me back out, especially as I was so determined that you would manage to loose the weight."

We finished breakfast chat quietly then Jackie went through a shower as I cleared up. I was just laying out the clothes I had chosen as Jackie wandered back into the bedroom wrapped in a fluffy purple towel.

"I don't recognise those," she queried.

"I am not surprised," I replied, "they are new" Jackie picked up the blouse and noticed than it was somewhat see through.

"I can't wear that!" she insisted, "It is almost transparent"

"No, it is only just a little thin," I replied. "Anyway you have no choice as your clothes are my choice this weekend."

"I know, but I thought you would only have MY wardrobe to choose from."

"There was nothing in the rules to say I couldn't buy clothes for you."

"Ok, you win I will wear what ever you have chosen me," She reluctantly responded "after all you have had to work very hard." She then slipped the blouse on over her naked breasts. The blouse was sheer but not to see-through. I could just make out the outline of her breasts and her surprisingly hard nipples. She then put on the wrap round skirt. She looked incredibly sexy and as I slipped off my dressing gown and began to dress Jackie commented, "I can see that my outfit has turned you on."

"Too right, and I'm look forward to giving you a good seeing to again tonight, but we are due out now," I replied.

"Oh My god! I forgot. We are having lunch at your parents," she replied, "and you are going to make me go like this. You bastard!"

"It's your fault," I told her, "you made the bet." Jackie went downstairs as I finished dressing. I came downstairs and went out to open the car door for Jackie as she locked up. I watched her tits swinging as she walked towards the car. Then a gust of wind caught the wrap round of her skirt and flipped it open giving me a wonderful flash of her pussy before she rapidly pushed it back. Jackie got into the car silently and glowered at me. I said nothing.

My parents did a barbeque for lunch and we sat round chatting and drinking in the pleasant sunshine. Jackie was extremely careful about her skirt and initially looked very self conscious about her unsupported and just about visible breasts. Gradually, partially due to 2 or 3 glasses of wine, she began to relax. At one point Jackie was holding two plates so that I could load some meat on to them from the barbeque when the wind again caught her skirt flashing her pussy for all to see. As she had her hands full there was nothing she could do. I noticed my dad got a good look and a noticeable bulge grew in his shorts.

Later I was in the kitchen washing up with my mother, Jackie was still outside chatting to my dad.

"Jackie seems to have changed her dress style," my mum said probing.

"I know," I replied, "she lost a bet." My mum and I have always been open so I continued and explained the bet.

"Well you look much better having lost weight and enjoy your winnings," she replied after I had finished explaining, missing out the bit about the blow job, "but ensure you don't push it too far or you might damage your relationship."

We returned home late afternoon. As soon as we were inside Jackie gave me a big hug and started to passionately kiss me.

"God, darling I am so horny. It felt so naughty, but exciting, being dressed like that in front of your parents," She said breaking the kiss but not the clinch. "I could have died when the wind blew open my skirt and both your parents could see my naked pussy, especially as I could do nothing about it. Mind you, seeing bulge in your dad's shorts my accidental exposure caused turned me on so much that all the time you were washing up I sat so that he would have occasional clear views up my skirt, but it would appear accidental." I slipped my hand between her legs. She was still incredibly turned on. Her juices were almost running down her thigh. Jackie began to kiss me passionately again as I slipped a couple of fingers into her.

After a few moments I broke from the kiss and slipped down her body. I undid her skirt and gazed at her swollen and wet vaginal lips. I then slowly lowered my head and began to lick my tongue along the length of her slit. Jackie began to moan,

"Oh yes… that it. Yes … yyy…yes… I'm ggg…going to come." With those words of encouragement I started to nibble on her clit gently. As I thrust two fingers right inside her and began to finger fuck her she let out a loud squeal and came. I helped her as she flopped back onto the sofa naked from the waist down, legs akimbo and panting.

"Thanks… I needed that," she panted. "I could now do with a dam good fuck."

"Not now, I want you begging for it by the time you get it tonight," I teased knowing that having cum an unprecedented three times last night, at nearly forty, I was only going to make it twice today, if I was luck. I also had plans for later. I let her rest for a while so that she could get her breath back. Meanwhile I wandered off upstairs and ran her a hot bubbly bath.

"Jackie, there's a bath for you," I called downstairs.

"Thanks luv," Jackie shouted back and she came upstairs, still naked from the waist down, carrying her skirt. I gave her a kiss as we passed on the landing then left her to bath in peace. Whilst she was soaking I looked out another outfit for her. This consisted of a mini-dress made of similar material to the earlier white cotton blouse, but if anything slightly more translucent. It was also very short. I hoped that it would only just cover her bottom so she would have to be extremely careful to avoid accidental flashes.

Jackie bathed for what seemed like ages and it was gone six o'clock when she finally wandered outside on to the patio, dressed in the white cotton mini-dress, where I was reading the paper. She looked stunning and oh so sexy. I had to work hard to resist the temptation of ravishing her then and there. The outline of her firm 36C breasts and her erect, dark nipples were visible. I could even make out an out line of her pubes and as I had hoped it was barely long enough to cover her bottom.

"Wow, you look amazing," I commented as I poured her glass of white wine.

"And I feel it," she replied, "yet also very underdressed." We sat chatting for a while whilst Jackie enjoyed her drink.

"I thought we could pop down the pub for a drink then pick up a Chinese on the way home," I said.

"What dressed like this?" she replied.

"Well, flashing my dad turned you on and besides you lost the bet," I commented.

"You're a really bastard," she replied, "You are determined to make the most out this aren't you."

"Absolutely, It took two months of hard work to win the bet and it will cost you only one weekend."

"OK, let's go then as I have no choice." I drove because firstly I wanted to keep sober so I could enjoy proceedings and not have brewers droop later and secondly as Jackie doesn't drink much a few drinks in her present sexy mood might lead to some fun. The pub was fairly busy when we entered. Jackie was certainly noticed and I noticed a few nudges and whispered comments going on. Jackie looked around nervously and seemed to relax when she saw that nobody we knew was in. I ordered a pint and a large white wine for Jackie which we then took out into the garden.

It was a lovely warm evening and we sat quietly chatting and drinking. We had almost finished our drinks when my best mate Paul wandered into the garden.

"Over here, Paul," I shouted. He smiled and made his way over. I had been friends with Paul since we cycled to school some twenty plus years ago. He had also been the best man at our wedding. He had also been one of Jackie's best friends especially when I was away at university. I knew that nothing had ever happened between them, but also knew Paul had always fancied her and probably would have made a move but for his friendship and respect for me.

"You don't often come down the General," Jackie queried.

"No but the Red Lion is closed for refurbishment," Paul answered. This was true but the real reason he was here was that I had secretly arranged it. He had recently split from his long term relationship and needed some cheering up. I thought that the chance to see Jackie dressed as she was would do the trick. I also hoped that with her in the mood she was and slightly drunk I could instigate a threesome. I had not informed Paul as to this part of my plan.

"I will fill the glasses," I told Jackie. And took her glass and set off to the bar leaving them chatting. I returned with a second large wine for her but coke for me.

"cheers" I said handing her the glass.

"Thanks love," Jackie responded. "Paul was just telling me that Grace, (his ex) has forced him to sell her his half of the flat."

"Where are you going to live?" I asked.

"I am back with my parents till I can rent somewhere," Paul informed us. Jackie then popped of to the loo.

"Wow, mate I have never seen Jackie dressed like this," Paul stated once she was out of ear shot. "She certainly has got a bra on."

"Or knickers," I added.

"You're kidding! She normally a bit of a prude." He responded not believing his ears. I then explained the bet to him, even the bit about the blowjob. "You lucky bastard," he responded then shut up as he noticed Jackie approaching.

"It's getting a bit chilly out here. Let's go inside," Jackie suggested. We happily complied, taking our drinks with us. Inside the Pub had got very busy being a warm summers evening. The only seat available was a bar stool that we let Jackie sit on. The wine had had the desired effect; she was relaxed and had forgotten about her knickerless state and short skirt. Paul and I got a lovely flash of her pussy as she struggled to sit on the high level stool. We chat on for a while as we all finished our drinks. Gradually as time passed I noticed that Jackie's legs were parting and I could yet again see her pubes and obviously moist vaginal lips. I was not the only one to notice, because of her high bar stool a group of teenage lads sitting at a table in front of us had a prime view up her skirt. I looked at Jackie and realised that although she was slightly merry she was obviously aware that the lads had a clear view of her pussy and she was definitely turned on by her 'accidental' exposure.

"Paul we are just going to pick up a Chinese tonight why don't you join us?" I asked.

"Yes, please do," Jackie added.

"I would love to," he answered. We downed the last of our drinks and left.

When we got home with the Chinese I opened another bottle of wine and we sat at the table eating and chatting. After dinner I put some music on and cleared away as Paul and Jackie had a dance. It didn't take long to shove the plates in the dishwasher and re-enter the living room. As I did the song ended.

"My turn for a dance," I instructed. Paul gave way and sat down as I dance with Jackie. Within moments I started to kiss her as we danced and ran my hands up and down her back. She responded by holding me even tighter and kissing me back passionately. I allowed my hands to gravitate towards her bottom then slowly slipped them under the hem of her short dress. I then brought them gradually back up till I was caressing her naked behind and Paul had an unrestricted view of her bum. Jackie just continued to kiss me passionately.

When the track changed Paul and I changed over. This time they were holding each other much closer together.

"Give him a kiss," I suggested. Jackie responded immediately by beginning to give Paul a passionate kiss. Buoyed on by this Paul's hand s wandered down Jackie's back. After while I was treated to the sight of her bare bottom, peeking out from under her short dress and Paul's large hands massaging it. The atmosphere was electric and you could feel the sexual tension building. When the track stopped both of them flopped on to the sofa with me. Jackie lent against me and gave me a kiss.

"Shall I put a video on?" I asked.

"Why not," Paul responded. I pushed Jackie gently away from my shoulder and against Paul so I could get up a get a video. I chose a strong porno featuring two well hung men and one girl enjoying their attention. Normally Jackie objected when I put on this type of video but tonight she didn't comment. As I sat down Jackie lent back against my shoulder. Soon the action on the video hotted up as the girl fucked one stud and sucked off the other. I leant down and began to kiss Jackie. She responded immediately and stretched up to meet my kiss. As we kissed I let my hands began to wander. As my hands began to massage her breasts her body began to move and her breath became shorter. I then let a hand slip lower. As it approached her hot pussy she instinctively opened her legs to allow me access oblivious to the fact that Paul was watching or perhaps that was adding extra stimulus. Soon her body was arching and I was rapidly finger fucking her. I broke away, much to her displeasure, and said,

"I think it is Paul's turn for a kiss." I gently push Jackie towards Paul whose face was a picture. But to give him credit he hardly paused for a moment before kissing her. His hands rapidly followed the same path as mine. First massaging her breasts and then lowering to finger her by now dripping gash. Jackie responded and it became obvious that she was nearing orgasm. I decided to take things further and stripped off I then knelt between her legs and began to lick at her cunt. Paul moved his hand away and massaged her breasts. Within moments of this dual assault on her body Jackie tensed and had an enormous climax.

As she recovered I took the opportunity to remove her dress completely and lowered her head towards my cock. She rapidly grasped it with one hand and bean to suck on it eagerly. As I lay back enjoying a wonderful blowjob Paul looked at me as if to say 'should I strip?' I nodded and he ripped his clothes off. I was reasonably proud of my thick 9 inches but had often wondered why Paul had had so much success with the girls. It soon became obvious as he dropped his boxers out came an enormous cock. It must have been 12 or 13 inches long and very thick. I couldn't resist commenting, "Wow! and I thought I was well blessed."

At that Jackie let go of my cock and looked at Paul's monster. She just got up and knelt down in front of him and began to kiss it. There was no way she could get it in his mouth but he was certainly enjoying the attention. He then sat on the sofa and Jackie continued to worship his prick on all fours. As her arse was in the air I slipped behind her and began to fuck her for all I was worth thinking I better get in first or she will never feel me. The sight of her sucking another cock and the days built up excitement were too much for me and I shot my load very quickly. As soon as I had come Jackie stood up and straddled Paul facing me all the time. She carefully spread her spunk covered lower lips and began to impale herself on his monstrous prick. She looked at me as the huge knob seemed to spread her impossibly wide. Then it slipped out of sight and she began to ride it slowly sinking further and further down it. She never stopped looking at me till she had somehow managed to get the whole thing inside her. The site was amazing and I couldn't resist shooting upstairs to get my digital camera and taking some pictures.

She rode him for a good few minutes before her hand began to rub her clit and she came like I have never seen before. She then climbed off. Paul positioned her on all fours and began to ram into her from behind. She rapidly reached a state of almost permanent orgasm.

"I…I'm going to cum," Paul instructed. Jackie swung round and positioned herself with her mouth round the end of his cock as he then came in 7 or 8 powerful jets. Most of it went into her mouth which she then swallowed but some was splashed over her face, hair and even her breasts. By now my cock was erect and aching for action again. I slipped up behind her and lined my dripping cock up with her arse, but despite her slightly drunken state and arousal she still complained and adjusted her body such that my prick slipped easily inside her well spunk lubricated and stretched vagina.

I fucked away like a man possessed and Jackie continued to lick Paul's monstrous cock clean. Under her ministrations it rapidly began to harden. I came again deep within her this time, but she seemed hardly to notice.

Once she had Paul hard again she begged him to fuck her again. This time he laid her on her back and lifted her legs over his shoulders before inserting his massive cock up her sperm lubricated cunt. She came as soon as his huge knob forced its way into her. And vocally orgasmed several more times before he pulled out and shot his load over her pubes. By now we were all knackered and I suggested we retired to bed.

All three of us shared our double bed that night. I fell asleep rapidly sexually, emotionally and physically worn out.

I was awoken the next morning to the sounds and movements of Jackie and Paul fucking again. I was only allowed to join in once Paul had come inside her and then I was forced to lick his cum from my wife's over stretched cunt. Paul enjoyed this so much he took several pictures of it, just to remind me.

Epilogue

The events I have just described actually happened three years ago. I have changed the names to protect those involved. Yes the sex was great, but soon afterwards Jackie left me. I lost the house, my best friend and only see my kids on alternate weekends. Last year on what would have been our wedding anniversary I received some pictures through the post. They showed Jackie in allsorts of sexual situations most of which I would never ever had dared to have even suggested to her, for example being fucked by Paul's cock whilst 3 or 4 other guys are being sucked off by her or are wanking over her. There was even close up pictures of her licking out another girl's shaven and obviously spunk filled cunt. The most hurtful though was a series of pictures of Paul's massive cock fucking her up the arse. She had always refused to allow me to attempt that as: firstly I was too big and secondly it was too disgusting to even think about. Well he was even bigger than me and some one else was in the room taking the pictures at the time.

12