A Weird One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tasha's father was already there sitting in a booth when I got to the Hilton's restaurant. He stood up when I got to the booth and offered me his hand. I took it and we shook hands and then I sat down. The waitress showed up and I just ordered coffee.

"You are curious I would imagine" he said and I nodded a yes.

"I have a problem and I need your help in solving it."

"Of course I will help if I can."

"Natasha's mother and I have always had big plans for Tasha. Those plans are in danger of being derailed because of you."

"Because of me? How am I upsetting your plans?"

"Natasha is talking of changing her major and going to State instead of Western. She says she doesn't want to be apart from you. My wife and I want you to break up with Natasha. You do that and she won't want to be around you. She will go to Western instead of State where she would have to see you around."

That caught me totally by surprise and I sat there looking at him and trying to think of a way of politely telling him to go fuck himself. I don't know what my silence was telling him, but before I could say anything he smiled at me and said:

"I was young once and I know how it is. You will fall in and out of love a half dozen times before you finish college. I also know that young guys can always use money so I'll tell you what I'll do. You help me out here and I give you a check right now for a grand. Deal?"

I stood up, took out my wallet and pulled a five out of it and dropped it on the table. "That should be enough to cover my coffee. All I can say about your proposal is that it doesn't look like you are going to be any happier having me as a son in law that I will be for having you as a father in law" and I walked away.

As I drove away from the Hilton I wondered if I should tell Tasha about the meeting and then I decided not to. I couldn't see any sense in creating problems between her and her parents. I also thought about the fact that Tasha hadn't mentioned to me that she might change schools. My mood wasn't all that great so I thought I'd swing by Mary's to see if she couldn't cheer me up.

She did.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

My walking out on Tasha's dad wasn't the end of it. Four days later I received a call from Tasha's mother. Same thing. Same time and same place. She was there when I got there and after I was seated she said:

"I'm sure that you know what this is about right?"

I nodded a yes and she said, "My husband in his usual bull in a china shop manner managed to make a hash of his meeting with you. I want to talk about the same thing only differently. I know that your feelings for my daughter are strong and what I want to know is if they are strong enough for you to want the best for her? I'm not saying that you aren't the best man for her, but the two of you are young yet. You should experience some of what life has to offer before making any major decisions. If you and Natasha are meant to be it will happen as well after college as before."

"That doesn't even make sense to me. There is absolutely no way, at least to my way of thinking, that we can separate for four years and then get back together. Are you sure you aren't looking for a problem where there isn't one? She hasn't mentioned making any changes in colleges to me."

"She has mentioned it to me."

"It wouldn't make any sense for her to make a change. She already knows what my schedule is going to be like. She knows what she wants to do with her life and Western has the program she wants and State doesn't. Staying here and going to State won't give her any more time with me than she would get on weekends so why would she change?"

"My guess is that she is afraid that if she isn't around you might take up with another girl."

"If she has that little faith in me why would she want me anyway?"

"How about we stop the tap dance and get down to the nitty gritty. The bottom line in teenage romance is sex. I don't know if Natasha has given up her virginity or not, but even if she did she is an inexperienced girl. I am a very experienced woman. If you will break up with Natasha I will see to it that you get laid twice a week for the next three months or until you get a new girlfriend whichever comes first."

"Your husband is so desperate to break up Natasha and me that he will let you do that?"

"My husband doesn't know. This is strictly between you and me."

I smiled at her and said, "Between you, me and Natasha."

I took the tape recorder out of my pocket and showed it to her.

"I knew what this meeting was going to be about after meeting with your husband so I thought it would be wise of me to cover my ass just in case I needed to prove to Natasha that I didn't do something that her loving parents set me up for or accused me of."

I pushed the 'stop' button and stood up.

"What are you going to do with that tape?"

"That depends on you. If you and your husband try to break us up I will play it for Natasha and I might even arrange for your hubby to hear the part where you offer me sex. If Natasha breaks up with me on her own I'll give you the tape. The one thing that won't happen is that I will break up with her. Just to keep you happy I will share this little tidbit with you. Natasha has made it very clear to me that she is not going to marry until she finishes college and an awful lot can happen between now and then. If you are wise you will let nature and the fates follow their course. You invited me so I'll let you pick up the tab. Have a nice night" and I walked away.

I wished I could have found a way to take Mrs. Evans up on her offer without breaking up with Tasha because Mrs. Evans was one hell of a sexy looking lady. If Tasha and I managed to hang together I had a pretty good idea of what Tasha was going to look like when she was forty and I could live with that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I drove over to Harry's where Tasha was going to meet me. I walked in and my good mood turned dark. Tasha was sitting in a booth with Gail -- and Eddie Wooters. Tasha saw me and gave me a big smile and scooted over so I could sit beside her. I wisely hid the fact that I was pissed and a good thing too. I'd no sooner sat down than Gail said:

"We need to be going and leave you two love birds alone" and she and Eddie got up and left.

As they walked out the door I looked at Tasha and said, "You called it. You said that she would be dating before the tail lights on Tom's bus out of town were out of sight. But Eddie Wooters?"

Tasha just shrugged and asked if I would like to go out to the Point and commune with nature. "I need to stock up before I leave so I'll be able to get by during the week I'm gone."

The week was a busy one for me. I got together with Mary and Gail twice (I didn't mention Eddie to Gail) and the rest of the nights were all Tasha's. I even gave Tasha Mary's Saturday, but Mary didn't lose out on the deal. In exchange she got Tasha's Sunday because Sunday was the day that Tasha's parents were driving her up to Western.

The original plan had been for her to drive herself in the car that her parents had promised her for graduation, but they reneged on the promise. Their justification was that with a car she would be tempted to be out and about rather than studying. They told her to get good grades and show that she was applying herself and then they would get her the car.

I knew that the real reason was that they didn't want her to be able to drive home every weekend to see me. It was an attempt to split us apart even though Tasha didn't do what they expected and did in fact go to Western instead of going to State. I could have (and probably should have) followed through on my threat and played Tasha the tape of my meeting with her mother, but I decided not to. It was a ploy that I had already diffused. I'd given Tasha the money for a bus ticket home and when she went back to school she would be driving my Mustang. I hoped that when her parents found that out they would realize that their plan had failed and they would get her the car they promised.

I could do without my ride for a while. I could borrow mom's car and one of the perks of being the owner's son was that I could use any one of a half a dozen company vehicles if I needed to. The thought of an air mattress in the back of one of our vans came to mind. It would come in handy since Gail was expecting me to fill in for Tom.

My Sunday with Mary was exhausting and when I got home my mom looked at me and told me that I needed to slow down.

"You look totally worn out. You need to take it easier on yourself."

If you only knew I thought and then we sat down to dinner. Dad asked how work was going and I told him fine and then asked what he had in mind for me once school started and I went to part time. He said he thought he would have me work in the office. Mom asked if I'd heard from Tom and I told her no, but Mrs. Bagley asked me to tell her to call. I wondered what they would talk about if my mom did call.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day was the first day of my last week as a full-timer and in the break room one of the guys I'd been working with asked what was next on my training tour.

"More time in the office is what my dad said."

"Lucky you" Ben said.

"Lucky me?"

"Hell yes Bob. The only woman in the office that I wouldn't plank is that old hag Grace. The rest of them are all prime pussy. Hell dude, I'd kill to be able to bone Marge."

"Most of them are married."

"Pussy is pussy dude. It feels just as good wearing a ring or not wearing a ring. Besides, Gloria and Tina are both single. One of them, or maybe both, might want to get their hooks into the guy who will be running this place someday."

"Yeah! Right! They are both older than me by several years and I can't see either one of them going after a kid."

It wasn't a bad thought. Both were hot, but both were in their mid-twenties and even if they weren't married there had to be plenty of guys their own age standing in line to get to them. And Ben was right. Every woman in the office (except Grace) was a looker, but nothing was going to happen there. I had Mary and Gail and it was all I could do to handle them. And then there was Tasha on the weekends. Nope! There wouldn't be any office affairs for me.

But I have already mentioned a teen's over-active imagination where sex is concerned right? Well, what happened was that I was in the end stall of a row of four in the men's bathroom. A couple of guys came in and used the urinals and as they were washing their hands one of them (it was Ben) said:

"Want to make a bet on when the explosion comes?"

"What explosion?"

"When Bob finds out that his daddy is fucking Marge damned near every day?"

"He won't find out. They will be careful when he is around."

"I wonder if Marge is kinky?"

"In what way?"

"Maybe she would like to do both father and son."

"Job suicide if she got caught so it ain't likely to ever happen."

"Yeah, but what if...." and I didn't hear the rest because they walked out of the john.

Marge and my dad? And damned if hearing that didn't do the same thing to me that hearing about mom and Mary's husband. All of a sudden I was seeing me doing Marge. I was imagining doing her like my dad might be doing her. Bent over a desk as I did her from behind. Banging her on the copy machine while the machine took pictures of my cock sliding back and forth in her pussy. Under my desk giving me a blow job while I was on the phone.

I was still thinking those thoughts when I stopped to see Mary that night. It was a good thing that mom didn't see me when I got home that night or she would have been worried about my condition. I didn't really need another 'take better care of yourself' lecture.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I hadn't seen Gail since the night at Harry's when she left with Eddie, but I felt that I owed it to Tom to check in with her. I called her not really expecting to get her. I figured that she would be out with Eddie or someone so I was surprised when she answered the phone.

"Haven't seen you for a couple of days so I thought I'd give you a call."

"I've been sick. I'm feeling better now and I'm about ready to need some of your attention."

"I stand ready to answer the call."

"Tomorrow?"

"You got it. What time?"

"As soon as you get off work."

"You have anything going for Thursday?"

"No. Why?"

"It is my birthday and birthdays are paid holidays for me. I'll have all day to give you if you want it."

"I do want it."

"See you tomorrow about six."

When I got there at six I asked her what she wanted to do."

"Fuck."

"That's it? No movie or anything like that? Just fuck?"

"I haven't been laid in over a week and I need it."

I didn't believe that, not for a minute. If that was true it would mean that she hadn't been screwed since her last time with me and I knew that she had been with Eddie, but I kept my mouth shut.

"Your desire is my command oh sweet and sexy one."

"We don't even need to leave the house. My parents are out and won't be home until after eleven."

Again it was a good thing that my mom didn't see me when I got home. I definitely looked like I'd been ridden hard and put up wet.

Wednesday I stopped to see Mary after work and we had a very energetic session after which she asked:

"What did you do to Pam?"

"Pam? I don't know a Pam."

"Sure you do. My sister. Natasha's mom. What did you do to her that makes her call you an asshole?"

"How did the two of you end up talking about me?"

"She knows you were tight with Tom and she was pumping me for information about you. She said she tried to talk with you about Natasha and that you were an absolute asshole about it."

"Hold on for just a minute. I need to get something from my car. Be right back."

I went out to the car and got my tape recorder and the tape of my meeting with Tasha's mom and went back into the house."

"Given what we have going for us I figure that I can trust you to keep this between us. Your sister can never know that you heard this" and I pushed the play button.

I watched Mary as she listened to the tape. She started to smile and then she laughed out loud.

"This is priceless. My straight-laced goody two shoes sister is a closet slut. Why didn't you take her up on it and then not follow through on the breaking up part?"

"She is going to be my mother in law some day and I would just as soon not have a lot of antagonism between us."

"Take your clothes back off lover. Just the thought of Pam slutting it up with you has my juices flowing again. I need your cock."

As I drove home I was thinking "Asshole?"

I could show her 'asshole' and she damned sure wouldn't like it. I could drop a copy of the tape in the mail to her hubby's office and then she would have a reason to call me an asshole.

Then my overactive imagination went to work and I imagined Mary and Pam taking turns sucking my cock. I imagined Mary laughing and calling her sister a slut as she guided my cock into Pam's pussy or ass. With those thoughts in mind I beat myself off and dropped another pair of mom's cum soaked panties on my bedroom floor.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Thursday I was up early and headed out for my morning run. I wasn't running track or swimming for State, but I'd gotten in the habit of running and it was a pretty good way to stay fit. When I got home and went to shower I noticed that the panties were gone from the floor and another pair were on my pillow.

I couldn't figure it out. How could she be doing what she was doing and still act like the mom she was before she caught me jacking off? It was hard for me to pretend that nothing had happened and I was always wondering if that day was going to be the day that she brought it up. As she fed me bacon and eggs you would never have known that less than an hour before she had handled a pair of her panties soaked with my cum. Weird. Just fucking weird.

I picked Gail up at eleven and we drove out to the lake. We spent a couple of hours swimming, playing in the water and lying on blankets working on our tans and then I asked her what she wanted to do next.

"Fuck."

"Oh come on Gail. We have all day."

"Okay. I want to fuck all day."

"You know I can't go all day."

"I know you can go several times and we can spread it out."

"I guess I can't argue with that."

I drove us to the Starlight Motel and got a room. Once in the room Gail said:

"No foreplay baby. I'm hot and horny and I just want to fuck."

We were lying there resting and I was looking at her and she must have read something on my face that I didn't know was there.

"I didn't you know."

"You didn't what?"

"Have sex with Eddie."

"Why tell me that?"

"Because I know that you are wondering about it."

It was scary. That is exactly what I was thinking as I was looking at her. I was wondering why she was with me since she was running with Eddie. I could have probed for information, but I didn't. What I did was reach over and roll her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger and we were off to the races again.

We took a short break and I ordered a pizza. We took a shower and of course I ended up taking her from behind as she leaned forward against the shower wall. We dried off and then I went down on Gail and she swung around into a sixty-nine. After a bit we broke apart and I was just sliding my cock into Gail's ass when the knock on the door came.

I looked at my watch and saw that it had only been thirty-five minutes since I ordered the pizza and they had said it would at least an hour before I got it. I put on my pants and got out my wallet and opened up the door to disaster! The pizza delivery guy was Andy Golden who was a classmate from high school and the biggest rumor monger that I knew. I saw him look past me and smile and I turned and saw a very naked Gail trying to cover up.

"You dog you" Andy said as I paid him.

I tipped him a ten and said, "You didn't see a thing right?"

"Oh sure Bob. You know me. I can keep secrets."

As I closed the door on him I knew that the world would know by nightfall that I was in a motel room fucking Gail. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that by the time she was ready to return to school Sunday Tasha would have heard it. It might even get to her at Western before she came home for the weekend.

"I am so fucked" I said as I put the pizza down on the table.

"Why" Gail asked.

"You know as well as I do that Andy will tell everybody and Tasha will find out."

Gail was silent for maybe thirty seconds and then she said, "I guess you may as well know. I hadn't intended to tell you until later, but now that the cat is out of the bag this is as good a time as any. You need to understand that Nat and I have become as close as sisters and she confides in me. She asked me to seduce you while she was gone."

"Why would she do that?"

"If you were to bed me it would be her insurance policy."

"I don't have a clue as to what that means."

"She was a virgin until you took her cherry. Now she loves sex and she is curious about what other guys are like. She knows about you and Pauline and she suspects that there have been others. You had experience and she didn't and she wants some. Her thinking is that if you do a girl while being her steady you will have cheated on her. Once she knows that she can do other guys and if you find out and call her on it she can throw your cheating at you and say that you were even; that she was just doing what you were doing.

"But what she is thinking is that if she keeps it at school while she is there during the week you will never find out. She won't confront you when she finds out about us. She will sit on it and keep it as her insurance policy."

"You agreed to do it?"