A Weird One Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the way my grandfather had run the place and it was expected of me that it would be the way I ran it when it passed to me.

The company Christmas party was the coming Friday and I didn't have a date for it. I was expected to be there and sitting at the head table and I didn't want to go. I didn't want to sit there dateless and have everyone in the company looking at me like I was a clod girls weren't interested in. I was actually considering calling an escort service when I got an early Christmas present.

It was a Saturday night and I had gone to the movies (by myself) and then stopped at Harry's more out of habit than for any other reason. As I walked in I saw Natasha sitting in a booth with three other girls and I almost turned around and beat feet. But then I said "Fuck it! She ain't going to make me run" and I went in and sat down.

Iris came and took my order and as she walked away I saw Natasha look my way, get sort of a half smile on her face, say something to the other girls and start to get up. Then the half smile disappeared and she sat back down and I wondered what was up with that. The answer came a second later as Pauline walked up and asked:

"May I join you?"

"Silly question silly girl. Of course you may. How in the hell are you?"

"Great. How have you been or is that a safe question to ask since I see both you and Natasha in the room, but not together."

"We have parted ways."

"Short tiff or something serious?"

"As serious as it gets. We are done."

"Good!"

"Good?"

"Yes good. If you are splitsville I can give you a Christmas present."

"A present?"

"Yes, and I can let you have it early. You can unwrap it tonight if you want."

"We haven't seen each other or spoken to each other since graduation, but you have a Christmas present for me?"

"Actually it isn't from me; it is from Gary."

"Your boyfriend is giving me a Christmas present? Where is it?"

"Sitting across from you."

I was confused and looked it so she said, "Me. I'm your present."

I just sat there and stared at her.

"Gary knows about us. He also knows my sexual appetites and he knows I'd be climbing walls by the time Christmas break is over so he told me that since he won't be able to do me any good before mid January he won't be upset if I hook up with you while I'm home."

"You have to be shitting me!"

"Not in the least bubba. I'm home and yours until the second of January if you want me."

"I most definitely want."

We sat and talked for maybe twenty minutes and then we got up and left and I had to smile inwardly when I saw the expression on Natasha's face as Pauline and I walked out together.

I followed her to her parent's house where she dropped off the car she had been driving and then I drove us to the Starlight.

There was no foreplay before the first time. It was just get on the bed and get it on. As we rested after the first time I said:

"I'm not really believing this. Gary actually gave you permission to do this?"

"Yep."

"Weird."

"Not really. I did it for him back in October. He was going to be gone for six weeks and I know his appetites as well as he knows mine so I told him he could play and it would be all right with me. He did and I was okay with it when he came back. He is just returning the favor."

"I'll have to thank him when I get the chance."

While we were talking she had been fondling my cock and when it started to show signs of life she moved and went down on me. I pulled her into a sixty-nine and minutes later she was on her hands and knees and I was fucking her for the second time. I was all for staying at it, but she told me that she had to be getting home because her folks were expecting her. We made a date for the next day and I drove her home. I walked her to the door, got one hell of a hot kiss and then went on home with a big smile on my face.

I didn't have to drop a dirty pair of undies on the floor that night.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I picked Pauline up at noon and we caught an early movie and then went to an early dinner over which she pulled the story of my break with Natasha out of me. By the time I was done telling the tale she said:

"It obviously saddens you to tell the story so I think we need to go some place where I can cheer you up."

We ended up at the Starlight and I thought -- for about the hundredth time -- that I should ask about a weekly rate. It was another night when it was a good thing my mom didn't see me drag myself home.

I was able to see Pauline on Monday and Wednesday, but on Tuesday and Thursday she had family functions to attend. When I picked her up Friday she was stunning! She was wearing an LBD, heels and a pearl choker and I had no doubt that there was going to be a whole herd of envious guys at the party.

It was your standard company Christmas party. Cocktail hour followed by dinner, followed by speeches and then followed by the handing out of the bonus checks. Once all that was done the band started playing. I'd already warned Pauline that I had several duty dances that I was going to have to take care of with the wives or girlfriends of the department heads and that she was of course free to say yes to anyone who asked her. It was a given that the husbands and boyfriends of the women I would dance with would want to dance with my date. I also told her that as hot as she was I'd be keeping an eye on her to make sure she didn't take off with some stud. She laughed and said:

"I seem to remember that you were the one who taught me that you always leave with who brung you."

I remembered that she had heard that on the night she met Natasha and I wondered if she remembered it because Natasha was at the party.

Yes indeed, Natasha was at our company Christmas party. She was there as the date of one of our machinists. George ran a turret lathe if I remembered correctly. I had to wonder about what the story was there since George had to be about eight years older than Natasha.

I'd been doing my duty dances with the women that dad indicated I should give my attention to and I noticed that Natasha always seemed to be looking me when I glanced her way even when she was on the floor dancing with George or one of the other guys at her table.

I was dancing with my mom (and she was pressing her leg against my hard on) and she asked:

"Are you going to ask Natasha for a dance?"

"No."

"Why not? You should let bygones be bygones."

"I don't want to let bygones be bygones. I want to remember that she shoved a knife in my back. If I keep the memory alive it will help me make sure I don't get all weak minded and get back together with her."

"Maybe she learned a lesson."

"And maybe if we got back together the lesson learned would be that I took her back once so why not figure that I'd do it again."

"I didn't know that I raised such a cynical young man."

The music stopped so I didn't answer that as I walked her back to our table. I danced the next two dances with Pauline and she told me that she was having a great time.

"I haven't had this many men lusting for my bod in ages."

"Just don't forget who brung you."

"As if!"

I had one more duty dance to get out of the way. Fred Hobbs, the machine shop foreman and his wife were sitting at the same table as Natasha and George. As I approached the table Natasha saw me coming and she smiled and shifted in her chair getting ready to get up and I smiled inwardly when her smile disappeared as I asked Mrs. Hobbs for the dance.

The last duty dance out of the way I spent the rest of the evening on the floor with Pauline or my mom. Pauline and I were up tight against each other in a slow waltz when she said:

"Your ex hasn't taken her eyes off of you all evening."

"So?"

"Well, I'm in no hurry to get rid of you, but her date is a hunk and he would do in a pinch if you decided to give the ex a shot."

"The only shot I would give her would come from a Colt .45 or a 9mm Glock."

"I see that you still have your caveman tendencies."

"I seem to remember you getting turned on by them."

"I think what needs to happen is you need to get me to a bed."

I had opened the envelope that had my bonus check in it when I used the men's room and it was enough to cover quite a few visits to the Starlight and so that is where we went. When Pauline was through with me I was a wreck. I owed Gary for what he was letting Pauline do, but I hated him for taking her away from me to begin with. I spent Saturday night with her at the Starlight, but family had her spoken for on Sunday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Since I was on holiday break from school I was working full time at the plant. I was still working in the office and working with Tina, Gloria and Shelly.

Tina had stopped her teasing, but Gloria and Shelly were still at it. I was able to put up with it in as much as I had relief available in the person of Pauline. Although one day it got so bad that I had to hurry to the men's room to take care of a problem.

Christmas day Pauline and I were tied up with family. I gave mom a pair of earrings with a matching necklace and I gave my dad a great big box beautifully wrapped (even if I do say so myself) and he looked at it for a minute no doubt wondering what could be in a box so large and still be as light as it was. He opened it and found a smaller wrapped box which opened to another wrapped box. Four succeedingly smaller wrapped boxes later he opened the last box and found an absolutely hideous tie. My mom laughed and then I told dad:

"Your real present is out on the driveway."

He got up and walked to the front door and looked out and saw a two year old Chevy Impala.

"You bought me a car?"

"No, I bought me a car. My present to you is a son who now drives a Chevy."

Mom almost fell off the couch she was laughing so hard. Dad looked at me with a "What the fuck did I do to deserve this" look on his face and then I walked over and from behind the couch I got a long wrapped box and handed it to him. It was a Titanium driver.

"Maybe it will help you finally break a hundred."

That was a dig because he always shot in the mid to low eighties. Mom handed me a box and I opened it to find a leather briefcase. I said, "Thanks. It is really nice" but I was thinking "WTF! What the hell do I need a briefcase for?"

"Open it" mom said.

I opened it and found some papers and an envelope. I opened the envelope and found a check for ten thousand dollars. I was stunned! Ten grand! My very first thought was "No more Starlight. I can get an apartment." I looked at mom and dad and they were both smiling at me.

Mom said, "Read the papers."

I read them and found out that I had a trust fund. My grandfather had set it up the day I was born. It would pay me twenty-five hundred a month if I attended college and got a degree and upon college graduation I received five grand a month until I reached twenty-five at which time I came into the balance of the fund. If I didn't go to college I wouldn't get a dime until I turned twenty-five and then I got the entire thing. If I dropped out of college the payments would stop and I would have to wait until I was twenty-five. My parents were the fund trustees and were charged with making any and all decisions where the fund was concerned.

"We waited until we saw how you were doing in school" mom said, "We didn't want your decision to go to go to school to be influenced by money. The ten thousand is for the four months we held back."

Then my dad said, "To be honest about it I wanted to wait longer, but your mother wouldn't hear of it."

"Why?"

"With steady funds coming in I was afraid that you might stop working at the plant. It would screw up my plans for preparing you to take over the business when I decide to retire."

"Why would I do that?"

"I don't know. With the trust fund you have the ability to change majors. You could decide that taking over the business is not what you really want to do. It has always been assumed that you would follow me into the business, but that assumption was mine. You have never said that you want to do somehing else, but that doesn't mean that you don't want to."

"Well you can put your mind to rest. Going into the business is what I want to do and doing it by learning it from the ground up is the way I want to do it. But now that I have some money to play with there will be a small change in things."

"What?"

"No more Saturday s."

"I can live with that."

We went over to Aunt Maggie's (mom's sister) for Christmas dinner and when we got home I called Pauline and asked if she could get free. She could and so I picked her up and headed for the Starlight. After some sixty-nine and a fairly strenuous romp in the missionary position we rested. While we were lying there Pauline asked:

"When are you going to get over Natasha and find another girlfriend?"

"I am over Natasha."

"Bullshit Bobby. At the party you never let your eyes get too far away from where she was sitting."

"Probably trying to figure out how I could wrap my hands around her cheating neck and get away with it."

"Yeah! Right! Seriously sweetie, you need to find another full time lady. It isn't good not being able to empty your sack into a willing female from time to time."

"I have an outlet or two; I'll manage."

"Well as long as you can manage shall we?"

She got two more out of me before I had to get her home.

+++++++++++++++++

Since Christmas was on a Wednesday the next day was a working day for me. I was working in payroll that week and Gloria was working with me. Gloria did the same thing that Tina had done and had unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse.

She made sure that she bent forward every time she had to put something down on my desk so I could look down her blouse. The only thing different from the way Tina had done it was that Gloria wasn't wearing a bra! Every time I looked at her girls I saw that her nipples were hard and stood out like little cock erections. After about the fifth time she gave me the show I said:

"I think my position in the company is pretty secure, but if the troops don't get paid on time and they bitch about it your job could be in trouble."

"Why? Why wouldn't they get paid on time?"

"Because if you keep flashing those succulent tits at me I'm going to lose it and take you on my desk and once I start I won't stop until I can't get up again. That means we won't be working on payroll and that means that payroll won't be done on time."

I fully expected that she would do what Tina did and rush off. button, up and then avoid me. Gloria didn't follow the script. She unbuttoned her blouse all the way and then pulled it open and said:

"You really think that they look succulent? Does that mean that you would like to suck them? Roll my nipples between your fingers? That usually gets so hot that I'll rip off my panties and fuck like a mink."

I got up and almost ran to the bathroom with Gloria's mocking laughter following me. It took me fifteen minutes to work up the nerve to leave the bathroom and go back to work. Gloria had buttoned up, but only partially. She left it unbuttoned enough so that her tits were still on display and she made sure that I got to see plenty more of them for the rest of the day.

My cock was going up and down like a yoyo and I didn't dare go to the bathroom and beat off. I just knew that she would know what I was doing and that it would make her laugh even harder.

Thank God I had Pauline available when I got off work. I went after her like a starving man going after a full course meal. After the first time she said:

"I'm not complaining mind you, but what's got into you?"

I told her about my day and she laughed at me. "My big bad caveman backed down from a mere girl? Whatever am I going to do with you?"

"Hopefully you will get me up again in a hurry so we can go again."

Before I took her home she said, "I want you to do something for me when you get to work tomorrow."

"What?"

"This Gloria called your bluff so now I want you to call hers."

"How?"

She told me.

On Friday morning Gloria was primed and ready for me. She was wearing a short skirt, heels, a very low cut top and she was of course again braless. I looked at the display every time that she showed it and while never looking up at her face I would lick my lips and make sucking sounds. Needless to say my cock was again going up and down like a yoyo.

Just before lunch as she was again displaying her tits for me I said:

"It is a damned shame that your top doesn't have buttons so you could open it up. I would really like to see those beauties again."

Gloria smiled at me, grabbed the bottom hem of her top and pulled it up exposing her tits. While she had been doing that I had unzipped and had taken out my hard cock. Once Gloria's tits were on full display I pushed my chair back from my desk while saying:

"I guess it is only fair that if you show me what you have I should show you what I have."

My cock was jutting up in full view and according to Pauline it was supposed to make Gloria run off, but once again Gloria did not follow the script. She looked at my cock, bent and touched it with her hand and then she went to her knees and took it in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down twice while I frantically looked around to see if anyone was watching and then Gloria took her mouth off me and said:

"Fair is fair. I tasted you so you have to taste me."

She pushed her right tit into my face and by then I'd had enough. If she didn't care then I'd be damned if I would. I took her tit in my mouth and made love to the damned thing. I attacked the nipple and while I was doing that I ran my hand up her leg and started to work my fingers into her under pants. Suddenly Gloria no longer wanted to play and she jerked away from me, pulled her top down and rushed off to the ladies room.

It was too bad. The mood I was in just then I would have pulled her down onto my lap and done her right then and there. I smiled figuring that there would be no more teasing from Gloria

As usual where she was concerned I was wrong again. After lunch she still teased, but she stayed out of my reach. I did take my cock out and wave it at her a couple of times, but she still stayed out of reach.

That night I told Pauline how her plan worked out and she laughed and said:

"Serves you right for waving my cock at other girls. I'm glad she didn't try and use your cock because I'm going to need all you got tonight. Hell, I'm going to want all you have for the next six days."

It was another long and hard night for me.

++++++++++++++++++++

The next day was the first Saturday that I wouldn't be working since I started school. Pauline had family things going on so I wouldn't see her until I picked her up at five to take her out to diner. There was a new teen club that had just opened and even though there was no alcohol they did have a live band so you could dance and I planned to take Pauline there after dinner.

I didn't set the clock figuring that I could sleep in for a change. With all the snow on the ground I wasn't going to get up and go for a run so I was just going to be lazy. It was my week for being wrong.

I woke up around seven with a hot mouth on my cock. I raised my head and looked down to see my mom going at it. I stiffened in panic before I realized that dad would have gone into the plant like he did every Saturday. As soon as she realized I was awake without taking her mouth off my cock mom shifted into position to go sixty-nine. I had just enough time to notice that there was pearly white stuff on her pussy before she pushed it in my face.

Mom had just been fucked!

It didn't stop me from going at her because it was nothing new to me. I'd been exposed to Tom's goop when I'd gone down on Mary and Gail just as he had found mine in the same places. Mom moaned and shook as my mouth brought her off, but she never let loose of my cock. She did take her mouth off me long enough to say: