A Weird One Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I ask you something Bobby?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

"Do you think I'm a good looking girl?"

"No" I said and I saw her face change before I went on. "I don't think 'good looking' is a term that fits you. Beautiful is the word that comes to mind. Why do you ask?"

"I've just wondered why you have never dated me."

I broke out laughing at that.

"What's so funny?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Yes you."

"Why?"

"Oh come on Nance; you are way too young to have Alzheimer's."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your memory Nance; your memory. In the seventh grade I asked you to go to the school dance with me and you said no. Three weeks later I asked you to go to the movies with me and you said no. Three weeks after that I asked you to go to Skate city with me and you again said no. In the eighth grade I asked you out at least three times and you said no all three times. Ditto in the ninth. A guy can take only so many no answers Nance before he stops asking."

"That was then Bobby. My parents wouldn't let me date until I was sixteen. Once I was old enough to date I waited for you to ask me out, but you never did."

"Why didn't you tell me this back then?"

"I don't know. I guess it never occurred to me. Most of the other girls I knew had the same restrictions so I thought it was common knowledge."

"So why now?"

"Since you and Natasha broke up you haven't gotten a new girlfriend so I thought if I was ever going to have a chance I couldn't just sit, wait and hope."

"You trying to tell me that you haven't seen me around with Gail?"

"Get serious Bobby. Everybody knows that you are just her babysitter until Tommy comes home."

"Everybody?"

"Pretty much."

"Well then, I guess what I have to do is ask you if you have plans for this coming Saturday."

"I think I'm going to be dating a new guy." She looked at her watch. "Got to run. Can't be late for Marmen. He actually marks you down if you are late to class. Same time and place tomorrow?"

"Will do" and she got up and hurried off to class. As she walked away I thought of all the other girls I'd asked out way back when and wondered if the reason they always said no was the same as Nancy's. Maybe I should think about asking them again now that they were over eighteen. Then I had to laugh at myself. What if they all said yes? Hell, what if only one or two said yes? I was already where my head was just barely above water. I wasn't even sure that Nancy wouldn't be the one to push my head under.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories