A Weird One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and Gail joined me at lunch. I noticed Nancy coming through the line and I saw the nasty look she threw my way and it made me smile. Gail wanted to know what I thought was so funny and so I told her.

"She can't help it. She wants you so bad that it is driving her crazy that you cut her off before anything could get started."

"Her own fault."

"She knows it now, but that doesn't make it any easier for her."

I shrugged. I mean what else could I do?"

Fred had something new for me at work. He put me on the sheet metal brake. I'd learned to use one in high school shop class so he handed me a work order and a blueprint and I got to work. The parts required two bends -- a sixty-five degree bend and a thirty degree bend and the order called for three hundred and fifty pieces. I had one hundred and thirty done by quitting time so I knew what I had to look forward to on Monday.

I swung by Marge's office and stuck my head in the door long enough to ask if we were still on.

"Meet you there in twenty" she said and I headed for her place.

I parked a block over and walked back to her place getting there just as she pulled up. She got out and asked me where my car was. I told her and I told her why.

"Dad just might get a wild hair up his butt and come over. Just being careful" I said as I remembered my cut short evening with Pam.

Something made me park where I did. I either had a super-duper fairy godmother or God has a special place in his heart for hormonal teenagers because I'd just finished sending a load into Marge's tight ass when the doorbell rang. Marge was just going to ignore it, but the ringing was persistent. Marge got up, went to the door and looked out the peep hole to see who it was and then she ran back to the bedroom.

"Get your stuff and get in the closet. It's your daddy."

We hustled to get me in and just as she got to the front door I saw it. It was like history repeating itself. A fucking sock! It was lying on the floor next to the bed. I peeked through the cracked door and saw Marge already opening the front door. I didn't have a prayer of getting to the damned thing and getting back into the closet without being seen. I could only hope that he didn't see it. Luckily dad was lagging behind Marge and when she got to the bedroom she saw it and kicked it under the bed without dad noticing.

"I would have thought that you would have had enough of me over the last two days" Marge said.

"The problem is that you get me all wound up and send me home horny. I got home and was all set to jump Madge's bones and she told me that Aunt Flo came to visit earlier in the day. I was so damned horny that I made an excuse to run to the store and I rushed over here."

He looked at the rumpled bed and asked, "Did I wake you?"

"I wasn't asleep yet, by I was getting close."

While dad was talking he was undressing and when he was naked he got on the bed. Marge got on the bed with him and sank down on him cowgirl. Through the slightly cracked open door I watched them fuck and hoped that they would hurry up and get done so he would get the hell out of the apartment and I could get back in the saddle. Marge looked sexy as hell bouncing up and down with her tits flying this way and that.

Dad must have been like me (or me like him) in that he couldn't get off with the woman on top. He rolled Marge onto her back and then pounded her until he came. Marge orgasmed at least twice during the process and when dad pulled out I expected him to dress and leave and hurry back home, but that proved to be wishful thinking on my part.

As soon as he was out of Marge he moved up and stuck his cock in her face. Marge was looking at the closet door knowing I was watching as she opened her mouth and accepted his dick. She sucked him and got him hard again while never taking her eyes off of the slightly cracked open door where she knew my eyes were.

Once he was hard dad got her up on her hands and knees and took her doggie. I hoped her asshole wasn't leaking my juice, but if it was I guess dad didn't notice. He got off while getting Marge off twice. He pulled out and said, "Thanks; I needed that" and he started dressing. Marge followed him to the door and watched out the window to make sure that he drove off and then she rushed back to the bedroom.

"Hurry stud; I'm so hot you could put a pan of water on my tummy and it would come to a boil."

I got on the bed with her and she grabbed my head and kissed me hard. She shoved her tongue in my mouth and then broke the kiss and gave me a wicked look and then said:

"Taste him stud? Taste daddy on my tongue?"

The cunt didn't know who she was dealing with, but I'd fucking show her. I pushed her down on her back and she spread her legs wide expecting me to plow right into her sloppy seconds. I moved between her legs and then I bent and put my face in her pussy. I shoved my tongue inside and moved it around and then moved up and mashed my mouth on hers. I pushed me tongue in her mouth and then pulled it out. I looked down into her face and said:

"Yeah! I tasted daddy."

I drove my cock into her cum filled cunt and then I fucked her as hard as I was able. When I was close to cumming I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders to give me a better angle and then I pulled my cock out of her cunt and drove it into her ass. Ten more hard strokes and I pushed a second load into her bowels, but I wasn't done yet.

I pulled out of her ass and quickly changed positions so my cock was near her face. I grabbed a handful of her hair forcing her to open her mouth to say "Ow!" and when she did I pushed my cock, fresh from her ass, into her mouth. I gripped her head and held it as I said:

"Suck it clean bitch!"

Her eyes were wide as she looked up at me. I jerked her hair and said, "Suck! Get it clean." I felt her tongue start to move and I smiled down at her and said, "Good girl. Good little slut."

I held her there until I felt my dick was clean enough (actually clean had nothing to do with it. I was getting hard) and then I pulled my cock out of her mouth and bent and kissed her. I sent my tongue into her mouth and probed and then she started probing back. I broke the kiss and said:

"Play your little slut games all you want, but don't you ever forget that I can play too."

She pushed me away and down on my back and then she swung over me and impaled herself on my cock. As she drove down she snarled:

"You better make me cum you little bastard or I'll cut off your dick and feed it to the garbage disposal."

"You will have to waddle to the sink to do it because I'll have cut off both your tits and stuffed them up your cunt."

We went after each other like a couple of animals and I think she got off four times before I busted my nut. I fell to the bed beside her and laud there looking up at the ceiling trying to catch my breath. I was wondering if Marge would ever let me darken her door again when I got my answer. Her hand found my limp cock and she started to fondle it as she said:

"Move in with me."

"I don't think dad would like that."

"Fuck your daddy."

"You are."

"Doesn't seem to bother you."

"It doesn't."

"Then move in with me."

"If I did my mom would never speak to me again."

"Why not?"

"Me living with the woman my dad has been fucking? Come on!"

"Are you saying that she knows?"

"You betcha."

"How could she have found out?"

"No idea, but she knows. She asked me to keep my eyes open at work and let her know about anything that I saw."

"Do you?"

"Of course not. It is more fun fucking you than snitching on you."

"Yes, there is that. What is she going to do about it?"

"Other than getting even? Probably nothing."

"Getting even?"

"Just between us right?"

"Of course."

"I don't know if she has a steady lover or just does one night stands, but whenever he goes out of town she goes out for the night. She has a freshly fucked look about her when she comes home."

"He thinks you are staying close to her to make sure that she doesn't do that."

"I don't get in the way. I even lie for her if he asks. When he called last night? She had just gotten in and I could tell she had been fucked, but I told dad I took her to dinner and then roller skating. After she talked to him and hung she told me that she could tell that he had his cock in you while he was talking to her. Was she right?"

"She was. You don't seem upset about what is going on."

"I'm not. They are grown ups and they get to make their own choices. For what it is worth mom says that she loves dad and has no intension of leaving him over what she calls some sport fucking. But she says that her mental health calls for her to stay even."

"Good for her. You have already seen with your own eyes that all it is with me and your daddy is sport fucking right?"

"Speaking of fucking I think you have me ready again."

I trusted Marge not to tell dad what I'd told her. We had already talked about why she was fucking dad. The reasons were strictly monetary. When he had first hired her as his secretary he had been totally up front about it. His secretary was paid four times the normal secretary's wage and it was expected that she would be expected to perform 'additional duties' and he spelled out what those duties would be.

"Forty thousand a year for doing something I loved to do anyway and with no emotional involvement? It was a slam dunk stud."

As I drove home I realized that I had once again fucked both of my dad's women in the space of twenty-four hours. How weird was that?

++++++++++++++++++

My bout with Marge had exhausted me to the point where I wasn't thinking too clearly and I didn't wash my cock when I got home as I usually do. I mean I know what my Saturday morning is going to bring right?

When mom woke me with the ritual Saturday morning blow job as soon as she saw I was awake she took her mouth off me and said:

"You got laid last night. Who is she? She tastes delicious. Even better than Mary. The three of us should get together some night. I'd like to get a little of that from the source."

Oh God! I could just see it in my mind. Mom and Marge in a sixty-nine. Weird visual man, weird! Weird but hot!

"I don't think I could do that" I said. "Fix my squeeze up with my mother? I don't think so."

"So don't tell her I'm your mother. We can just get together in a motel room and you can tell her I'm just an older woman who likes fucking you."

"You are serious."

"I am. I'm not lying motherfucker; she tastes great."

"So I get the two of you together and then she ends up being the one I marry. What then?"

She laughed and said, "If that happens then baby's cocksucker and baby's wife will have one hell of a close relationship."

I considered it. I really did consider it. It would be an awesome thing to watch, but I also thought of the fallout. I could end up losing two superior pieces of pussy. Nope! No way I'd want that to happen.

"All that I'll promise for now is that I'll never wash my cock after I've been with her and I'll leave it to you to clean her off of me."

"Spoil sport!"

She got me where she wanted me and then she mounted me and rode me cowgirl. As she rode me she looked down into my face and said:

"Please motherfucker; pretty please? Let mommy meet the tasty one? Mommy will be so good to you."

"Sorry. Can't play favorites. If I get you together with her I'd have to get you together with Gail and all of the other honey's I spread pollen with."

"Oh you nasty little boy. How many sluts are we talking here?"

"Counting you?"

"Yes you little motherfucker; counting me. We both know that I'm your slut."

I counted them all off in my mind even though I wasn't fucking some of them any more. Mom, Pam, Mary, Gail, Angie, Shelly, Gloria, Marge, Natasha and Pauline. Must not forget Pauline.

"Ten" I said.

"Ten? And you can still get it up for mommy? Just who is the real slut here?"

I rolled her onto her back and fucked her hard as I said, "We both are cocksucker; we both are."

As we rested she asked me who the members of my harem were.

"None of your business. You know about Gail and Mary and that is all you are going to know."

"You're no fun."

"I'm no loud-mouthed braggart either."

She got me up again and had me fuck her butt and then we showered together which led to her leaning against the wall while I took her from behind and then we went out to breakfast. Over my (as always) French toast and bacon and her cheese omelet we talked and it was an uncomfortable talk.

"I'm serious baby. I want to meet the woman I tasted on your cock."

"No way mom. No fucking way! I think I know her well enough that she would go for it. She loves to have her beaver munched on so I'm sure that she would let you do it. I could almost guarantee that she would go for it, but I don't know that she would return the favor. But that isn't the real reason that it would never happen. The real reason is that you couldn't handle it. You already know the person and there is no way on God's green earth that you could handle it so please drop it."

"You know me better than that Bobby. When I get something in my head I stay after it until I get it."

"Forget it mom. It would end up costing me the two greatest pieces of ass I've ever had and there is no way I'm going to do that to myself. You need to carpet munch stick to Mary."

"Two greatest? I thought I was the greatest."

"Of the list of ten you are number one, but she is number two and both of you are head and shoulders above number three so I have no intention of doing anything that will leave me depending on number three or four. Now eat your breakfast if you want me to get you home in time for one more roll in the hay. I have to call Natasha and set up the sit down she has been asking for."

She wanted the last one in her ass and then she went to shower again and get all clean and sweet smelling for dad when he got home and I went to the phone in the kitchen and made my call.

+++++++++++++++

The phone was answered by her father.

Hi Mr. Evans. This is Bob Marchant. I was supposed to call Natasha this afternoon. Is she available?"

"No she isn't. She went out about an hour ago and hasn't come back."

"Okay. Please tell her that I called."

From the tone of his voice I had no doubt that the message was already forgotten by the time he hung up the phone. Well, I'd made my attempt to call and it wasn't my fault we didn't connect. I hung up and gave some thought to getting in the shower with mom and had just decided to do it when the doorbell rang. I went to the door and opened it to find Natasha standing there. God damn, but she was gorgeous and sexy.

"Hello Bobby. I hadn't heard from you so I thought I'd just stop by."

"I called, but your father said you had gone out."

"Can I come in?"

"No. I want to do this on neutral ground. How did you get here?"

"Drove over in the car my parents finally got around to buying me."

"I'll meet you at Harry's in ten minutes."

"Can't we do it here? We will be constantly interrupted at Harry's."

I knew that it was probable, but I was being a hard nose (okay-I was being an asshole), but I needed to set the tone.

"Look Natasha, you wanted this meeting, not me. We will do it my way or we won't do it at all."

"Okay Bobby; Harry's in ten minutes."

I of course took fifteen minutes (I already admitted to being an asshole) and she was already there and sitting in a booth when I walked in. The second person I saw was Eddie Wooters. They weren't together, but when Eddie saw me he hurriedly got up and left. I noticed that he was walking with a slight limp.

I joined Natasha and when Alice came over I ordered a chocolate milkshake. As Alice walked away I said"

"Okay Natasha; you called this meeting. You have the floor."

"What happened to us Bobby? I thought we had a connection."

"Eddie Wooters happened to us Natasha. You let him destroy us. Your hanging on to him in spite of everything killed what we had."

"It wasn't meant to be that way Bobby."

"Maybe not, but it was. Even after you were shown that he was a lying asshole and deliberately broke us up you continued to hang with him. Whose idea was it to get together up at school and cheat on me? Yours or his?"

"It wasn't cheating Bobby. You were having sex with Gail and all I was doing was the same thing. It didn't mean any thing. It wasn't going to take me away from you."

"What makes you think I was having sex with Gail?"

"You told me."

"When did I do that? I sure don't remember it."

"You told me that you were going to take care of her while Tom was gone. Everyone knows that she and Tom were having sex every chance they got so if you were going to take care of her that meant you were having sex together."

"That isn't what I said and you know it. I said I would date her and keep her company to keep her busy so no other guy would go after her while Tom was gone. That did not mean that we were having sex together. But that doesn't really matter. You knew my feelings toward Eddie and yet you still deliberately dated him and fucked him while you were up at school."

"It was a mistake Bobby. I admit I screwed up. You were my first and only Bobby. I knew you had experience with other girls and I wanted to see what other boys would be like. I wasn't looking to replace you. I just wanted some experience. I thought that maybe if I could learn a few things I could make it better for us when we made love. I know that you didn't like Eddie, but to me Eddie was a known quantity. I didn't want to screw around with a bunch of guys I didn't know and I didn't want to screw around with other guys from here. It could have gotten back to you and I didn't want that. I knew Eddie would keep quiet about it so he was the obvious choice for me."

"Bullshit Natasha. You knew that you were doing wrong. You even tried to set me up with Gail so you would be able to use it against me if I ever found out. Unfortunately for you I found out about it."

"I know that was wrong, but don't you see why I did it? I didn't want to lose you Bobby. It was supposed to be my insurance policy. I could say that we were even and you would think it was so and then we could get on with our lives. It was supposed to help me keep you Bobby; not drive you away."

I sat there looking at her. I missed her. I really did. I knew the second I laid eyes on her that we were supposed to be forever. I let my hatred of Eddie Wooters and what he did affect my judgment where Natasha was concerned. But all of that aside, what she did was set out to deliberately cheat on me. I might look like a hypocrite to some, but I'm really not. I was spreading pollen far and wide and had she come to me and talked about what she wanted to do I most probably would have said okay. All I would have required was the understanding that I could do at home what she was doing away which would have been my cover if she ever found out about what I was doing.

What I had to think about was if there was a chance for us. I knew that none of what I had going was going to end up as a permanent relationship. Well, there was the possibility that it could happen with Gail or even Pauline if she ever came back, but those possibilities could only occur if Natasha wasn't in my life.

The question I was asking myself was could the same be said of Natasha? Would she hook up with some guy at school and put me out of her life? To me that was a very good possibility.

"So what is it you want Natasha?"

"I want us back together Bobby. I never wanted us to be apart in the first place."

"So what happens if I get weak minded and get back together with you? You go back up to school, fuck around with Eddie and then come home on weekends like nothing has changed? I don't trust you anymore Natasha. I don't know what the attachment you have to Eddie is, but it is never going to set well with me."