A Weird One Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't see Eddie anymore. I haven't had anything to do with him since you broke up with me. I knew if I was ever going to get you back he had to go. When I told him that he laughed. He said the only reason that he had anything to do with me at all is because he wanted to stick it to you. I don't know what he had against you, but I never meant a thing to him. It was all to get at you. You have always said he was an asshole and he was.

"I haven't been happy since you broke with me Bobby. I miss you terribly. I need you back in my life."

"I'm going to have to think on it some Natasha. No promises at this time. What time do you usually get home on Friday?"

"Around five or five-thirty."

"How about you keep Friday evening open and we can talk again. Catch a movie maybe, have a bite to eat somewhere and talk. Again, I'm making no promises, but I will think about it. I'll think long and hard about it."

We set a time for Friday and then I left.

+++++++++++++++++++++

I called Gail and she told me to come on over. Her parents were gone for the weekend again. I asked her if she wanted to go out and she said no.

"I'll fix us a little something to eat and then we can fool around some."

I knew what 'fooling around' meant so naturally I told her I would be right over. As I drove over to her place I thought about the talk that I'd just had with Natasha. I missed her. I thought about her all the time and I would love to have her back. But could I do it? The problem was could I trust her? And it wasn't about other guys. I couldn't forget what she wanted Gail to do to me just so she could get away with what she wanted to do. I had no idea that Natasha could be that devious. What else was she capable of? I did indeed have a lot of hard thinking to do.

Gail fed me grilled cheese sandwiches and chicken noodle soup as the main course and pussy for dessert. She fed me a lot of dessert. So much so that I fell asleep next to her sated. I woke before she did in the morning so I woke her the way she usually woke me and when she was wide awake she pulled me up on her and we made slow easy love for maybe ten minutes and then the slow and easy turned into hard and fast. We rested and then she sucked me until I was up and hard and then she had me do her doggie.

Over my usual and her pancakes she asked me about my meeting with Natasha and what the outcome was. I told her that things were still up in the air and that I had a date with Natasha for the coming Friday.

"You are going to get back together with her right?"

"I really don't know. I'm having a hard time getting past that stunt she pulled, or tried to pull, with you and her getting together with Eddie even knowing how I felt about him."

"You do realize that the 'stunt' as you call it was supposed to keep you together and not drive you apart?"

"That may be, but it was still underhanded and sneaky. If she is capable of that what else is she capable of? And I still am having trouble with her relationship with Eddie. She says it is a thing of the past, but her hanging with him even after we showed her what a skunk he was still sits there staring at me."

"All true, but I believe that she does love you and wants to get back together. And she knows what will happen if she fucks up again."

"If we get back together it will mean no more weekends for you."

"That just means that we will have to get together during the week."

Yes, but I'm not sure how often. I'm having to stay late and work overtime a lot lately."

A lie, but I knew I would be seeing Mary from time to time. I expected that I would occasionally get calls from Pam and Marge was going to want company from time to time. And then of course there was mom. I knew I could always say no to them, but I also knew that I wouldn't. I knew that none of it was forever, but I was going to take what I could get while it was still there.

After breakfast we went back to her place and played until two and then straightened the place up so it would look right when her mom and dad came home.

As soon as I walked into the house my mom grabbed me and pulled me into the downstairs bathroom. I started to ask "What the hell are you doing" but she cut me of with a "Hush. We don't have much time." While saying that she was unzipping me and pulling out my cock. She took it in her mouth and said:

"Damn! You were with some one else last night. I was hoping to get another taste of my mystery woman."

She stood up and left the bathroom while I tucked myself away and then followed her out.

There was the usual small talk around the dinner table and then I excused myself to go up to my room and work on my homework assignments. It was inevitable that thoughts of my talk with Natasha would intrude, but I still managed to get done what needed to be done and then I went to bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

++++++++++++++++

School was school -- no changes there -- and at lunch no one joined me. At work Fred put me to work powder coating parts. At quitting time I swung by Marge's office just to say hi. She smiled at me and then said:

"Not tonight stud. Got some family obligations to take care of."

"Just my luck. Get me all wound up and thinking you're my lady and you turn away from me."

She laughed and said, "Horse-hockey stud. We are a long way from turning away from each other. Check with me tomorrow."

As I left her office I saw Shelly and she smiled and waved at me to come over to her.

"Hubby is out of town lover. Want to follow me home?"

Remembering my last night with Pam I asked, "How far out of town and when is he due back?"

"He is in Atlanta till Tuesday and his flight home is scheduled for Wednesday morning."

"When did he leave?"

"Six last night. Why the questions?"

"Just want to make sure he is really gone and won't come walking into the house on us. In fact, maybe going to a motel would be better."

"Can't do that. I have to be home if he calls."

"Are you sure that he is in Atlanta?"

"Positive. He called me when he got in and gave me the hotel and phone number in case I needed to get in touch with him."

"Okay then. I'll wait for you to come out and I'll tag along behind you."

As I was sitting in my car waiting for her my phone rang and the screen showed that it was Pam.

"I take from Natasha's mood that I owe you. Actually I owe you twice. Once to make up for the last time and once to thank you for cheering up my little girl. Hubby is going out of town tomorrow and won't be home until Thursday. Can you hold Wednesday open for me?"

"I'll have my social secretary pencil you in."

"See you then lover. Bye."

Shelly came out of the building and I followed her home. She had me pull into her garage ad park where her hubby parked when he was home. I followed her from the garage into the house and when inside she said:

"Can I feed you or do you want to get right down to it?"

"Maybe later we can have a bite, but I don't like playing on a full stomach."

"Follow me then" and she led me into her bedroom. Once there she said, "Oral and anal only right?"

"Oral and anal only; got it."

She did me first and swallowed. Then I went down on her and by the time I got her off I was up and ready so she got up on her hands and knees and offered up her tight butt. I was able to get her off twice before I came and then we took a break to get a bite to eat. It was reheated leftovers, but it was good and it was filling.

I helped her wash the dishes and after they were put away we went back to the bedroom. She went into the bathroom and came back with a wash rag and a towel and cleaned my cock. Then she went down on me and worked at getting me back up and when she got it done she gave me her ass again. Another wash job and we were in a sixty-nine with Shelly on top when the bedside phone rang. She reached to pick it up and it was hubby. She got off me and sat on the side of the bed to talk to him. I got off and knelt in front of her and tried to push her legs open, but she held them closed and pushed me away.

I had just been in a hot mouth and I was worked up so next I tried to suck her tits, but she gave me a nasty look and pushed me away. She even slapped my hand -- hard! As hot and horny as I was I got the message and backed off. I gathered my clothes and was putting my pants on when her call ended and she asked me what I was doing.

"I got the message. You don't want to play any more so I'm going."

"You get those pants off before I smack you in the head with the table lamp. You aren't going anywhere until we wake up in the morning."

"But you pushed me away and hit me."

"You can't be that dense Robert. I just didn't want you bothering me while I was talking to my hubby."

Then I guess she felt the need to explain.

"If I would have let you mess with me while I was on the phone with him I would be disrespecting him and I won't do that. He's a damned good man and I love him. There is no way I'm going to disrespect him."

She saw the confused look on my face and she said, "You are thinking that I am cheating on him and that is the ultimate disrespect right?"

I nodded a yes.

"To you it probably looks like cheating and to him it damned sure would be, but to me it isn't. I am not giving you anything that is his. He won't do oral and anal with me so I don't feel that they are his and I can do with them what I want. If anything he is the cheater. He cheats me out of what I want, crave and need. Convoluted logic and I know it, but you know full well that there is nothing between you and me other than oral and anal satisfaction. You aren't stealing me away from my husband and my only emotional involvement with you is that I like you. I like you a lot, but I don't love you. If my husband would decide to give oral and anal a shot you would never get to touch me again. Is it clear to you now?"

As a way of saying yes I let go of my trousers, stepped out of them and got back on the bed.

I like falling asleep in the arms of a warm woman. I like it a lot. I woke up first and I woke Shelly up by feasting on her pussy. By the time I got her off I knew that she was so far into things that I could have moved up and taken her pussy and she would have only made token resistance, if any, but I also knew that would make me an asshole and end any further play with her. Instead I pulled her into the doggie position and took her ass.

We showered and then she fixed us eggs and bacon for breakfast. Over our second cup of coffee she said:

"Thank you Bobby; for a great night and for what you did this morning."

She saw the questioning look on my face and she laughed and said, "Don't ever take up poker playing Bobby; your face can't hide a thing. When you were eating me this morning I saw that look on your face. It screamed out what you wanted to do, but you honored my wishes so thank you. We will do this again."

++++++++++++++++++++

As I drove from Shelly's place to school I thought about cheating. It seemed that cheating was in the eye of the beholder. Shelly didn't see what she was doing as cheating, but her husband would damned sure see it that way, Tommy didn't see what I was doing with Gail as cheating and Gail didn't either, but anyone else seeing it would consider that Gail was cheating on Tom.

And how about Pauline and me? Anyone who knew about Pauline and Gary would have called us cheaters and to them we were, but as far as Pauline, Gary and I were concerned we weren't. Mom didn't think she was cheating on dad. To her she was just getting even. The same with Pam. As far as she was concerned she was just keeping the ledger in balance.

All those thoughts of course led me to my relationship with Natasha. I could convince myself that I hadn't cheated on her before she gave me her cherry. I was only doing the same that Sherry was doing; satisfying the needs that Natasha wouldn't take care of, but even if I could sell that to myself I couldn't get by what I had continued to do after taking Natasha's virginity.

That was pure assed cheating on her and I knew it.

Given what I was doing where did I get off going off on her for what she did with Eddie? Forget the way I felt about Eddie. Forget that she knew how I felt about Eddie and she did with him anyway. Forget her scheme to give her a way out if I found out about her and Eddie. Forget all that shit and concentrate on the fact that Natasha was my girlfriend and I was fucking other females.

Didn't speak well of me that I came unglued on her for doing what I was doing does it?

++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and at lunch I had a surprise visitor. Angie asked if she could join me and me being the curious guy that I am I told her to have a seat.

"I want to apologize for my behavior Bob. I had no right to act the way I did. In my defense I can only say that I was unaware of your history with Wooters. I only found out about all the run ins you had with him and why after the night I behaved so terribly with you."

"Does this mean I can put you back on speed dial?"

She smiled and said no. "Bert finally figured it out and I'm now spoken for."

"Good for you."

After that we talked classes and instructors until it was time for me to get up and go.

Fred put me on the turret lathe that afternoon. Dad had agreed with me that we needed our own machine maintenance people and he had posted the job and George had put in for it. He was home packing his bags as I took over his machine. He was being sent to the factory for training. It would be a three man department. The other two were ex Johnson Brothers employees who had done the same job before losing their jobs.

Dad had put an ad in the paper on Saturday and had already hired sixteen of the out of work Johnson people before I got to work. The second shift was going to start the coming Monday. There were several promotions as our people were moved into supervisory roles on the second shift and Fred told me that I was some sort of junior grade hero to those people.

"Your dad is telling them that the second shift was your idea so you are getting the credit for their promotions and raises."

"It was no big deal Fred. We needed to expand for all the new business. Anyone could have seen the need and I'm sure dad would have done it without my saying a word."

"Don't matter none boy. Your daddy is giving you the credit so you are stuck with it."

He told me who the promoted guys were and I decided to avoid them if I could to keep from being embarrassed. When I got off I swung by Marge's office to say hi.

"I hope you aren't expecting to see me anytime soon stud" she said. "I'll be up to my ass in paperwork for days taking care of all the new hires you caused."

"Don't blame me. It is all your fault."

"My fault? How do you figure that?"

"Stop screwing dad before he goes on trips and he won't get any more business and we won't grow."

"Get out of here stud, but try to keep tomorrow open for me."

"Can't do it. I have something I have to do that will take me until bedtime. Thursday maybe?"

"We'll see."

Shelly gave me a big smile and a wave when I left Marge's office and I saw Gloria in the background giving me a look I couldn't read. I called Gail, but she had something going with her parents so I called Mary.

"How fast can you get here?"

"About fifteen minutes."

"The door will be open and you know where to find me."

I called home and told mom I was going over to Mary's and I wouldn't be home for dinner. Mary was right where I knew she would be. Laying naked in the middle of her bed and waiting for me with a big smile.

I ate her and then I fucked her. We were in a sixty-nine when we heard:

"Break it up you two and let me get into the mix."

Mary and I looked over to the doorway and saw mom getting undressed.

To be continued.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Big Fat Cock: A Hot Mommy Seduced Nerd discovers the power his big, fat cock has over women.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories