A Weird One Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I already told you that I want men to see me with you and wish that they were me. My attitude is "Eat your hearts out dudes. She is mine." And you are you know. At least for tonight."

"There you go again. My very own silver tongued white boy."

Sherry brought us our drinks and after a couple of sips Tasha said that she wanted to dance. I told her okay, but I insisted that we do it my way.

"Oh? And what way is that?"

"You don't bend down and put your head on my shoulder. I'm not the least bit embarrassed that you are taller. I want you upright and regal. Look defiantly around the room and let your eyes tell everyone that I am YOUR white boy and that they can all go and suck eggs."

We had a great time. We got a lot of hateful stares, but I was thinking that is what she wanted. When we danced close my nose was almost in her cleavage and some part of her was almost always in contact with my erection. She dry fucked me during one dance and kissed me with tongue during two or three others. She made sure that she got plenty of mileage out of flaunting her white boy.

Finally she said, "I'm ready to find that strong bed now. How about you?"

"More than ready and just a bit scared."

"Scared? Why?"

"Afraid that I'll disappoint. I've never before had as much woman as I am with tonight."

"Oh yes indeed White Boy; I am seriously going to consider keeping you. Right now I need to hit the lady's room."

"I'd better go too."

I was just zipping up when two guys came into the room.

"What you trying to pull asshole? Where do you get off messing with our women?"

"You need to be taught a lesson" the other guy said.

Not being a total dumb ass I had recognized the part of town we were in when Tasha brought us to the club and I half expected some kind of trouble so I had my stun gun and pepper spray in my pocket.

Naturally since there were two of them they expected to intimidate me and the last thing that they expected was that I would attack. I left both of them flopping around on the bathroom floor as I exited the bathroom. I saw from the faces of a few people that they hadn't expected to see me walk out of the room.

I collected Tasha and we headed for the Starlight. As I pulled out of the club's parking lot I asked:

"Did you tweak the noses of the ones you wanted to?"

"Oh yes indeed White Boy. There is no doubt in the minds of anyone who watched us on the dance floor or saw the way we behaved at our table that you are going to see me with my clothes off tonight."

She slid over next to me and went for my zipper. She worked my cock out as she said:

"I need to get a look at what was poking into me all night."

She stroked me for a bit and then said, "Watch your driving" as she leaned over and took me in her mouth. After a mile or so she took her mouth off my cock and laughed.

"If they could only see me now with a young white boy's cock in my mouth."

She went back to sucking and licking and had me almost ready to blow by the time I got to the Starlight. I parked the car and told her I was ready to blow in case she didn't like cum in her mouth, but she kept sucking until I let loose and then she swallowed it all.

"Not bad" she said as she licked her lips. "Not bad at all."

Once in the room we undressed each other and naked she was magnificent!! I was staring at her mouth watering breasts when she said:

"Like them? Forty-two Ds and they love attention."

I gave them what they loved. I sucked them and licked them and played with her nipples with my right hand while my left worked on her pussy. Her moans led me to believe that I was doing something right. I got her on the bed and we tongue wrestled for a bit and then I licked and kissed my way from her mouth down to her pussy.

Her pussy was bald and I dove right in with my tongue and I ate her to an orgasm and then I moved up, put her legs, still wearing her five inch heels, up on my shoulders and then fucked her. I got her off twice before I got mine and then I surprised her when I pulled out and went back down on her again. After a couple of minutes she gasped:

"I want mine White Boy; I want mine."

I moved into a sixty-nine and we stayed there until I was hard again and then I did her doggie while watching her huge tits sway back and forth in the dresser mirror. She got off three times before I got mine and then I rolled her on her back and went after those fantastic tits again. She tried to pull me into another sixty-nine, but I wouldn't let her because I wanted those tits. She did fondle me and I did start to react.

When I was stiff though not really hard I did something that I had never done before. I moved up, straddled her and tit fucked her. She held those fun bags pressed against my cock and moaned:

"Fuck them White Boy; fuck them."

When I was rock hard I got off her and went into the bathroom where they had little complimentary bottles of shampoo and conditioner and I grabbed them and went back to the bed. I got Tasha into the doggie position and pushed my cock into her. I slowly fucked her as I started working on her rosebud with my thumb, fingers and the shampoo.

"What are you doing? Stop that."

"No way. I'm going to fuck this magnificent ass."

"I don't do that. Stop it!"

"You don't do it for anyone else maybe, but this ass belongs to the white boy tonight and he is going to fuck it and make it his."

"I don't want it. Stop it right now!"

I ignored her and kept working on the hole with my thumb, fingers and the liquids. She kept saying no and telling me that she didn't want it, but all she had to do to stop it was fall forward on the bed and she knew it. She stayed on her hands and knees and pushed back at me as I drove forward into her pussy with my cock.

When I felt that she was ready I pulled out of her pussy and put the head of my cock against her rosebud and applied pressure. I would stop if she fell forward, but as long as she stayed in the doggie she was going to get ass fucked.

"No damn it! I don't want it in my ass."

"It isn't your ass; it is mine and I'm taking it."

As I slowly pushed I said, "I'm marking my territory. The white boy is making you his bitch!"

I popped past the sphincter and said, "You are the white boy's bitch now. Say it. Say I'm your bitch White Boy."

She didn't say anything, just moaned and whimpered as I slowly worked my cock into her ass.

"Say it Tasha. Say I'm your bitch White Boy. Say it!"

Still nothing but moans and whimpers. I was all the way in and I slowly started the forward and back motion.

"Come on Tasha; who owns you now? Whose ass am I in?"

The whimpers had stopped, but the low moan remained and I felt her muscles squeezing my cock.

"Come on Tasha, say it."

I felt her starting to push back and I smiled.

"Say it Tasha, say it."

She slammed her ass back at me and snarled, "Fuck you motherfucker."

For maybe a half second my mind asked "How does she know?' and then I pushed the thought aside and said:

"Say it Tasha. Whose ass am I fucking. Who is my bitch?"

"Fuck you!"

I stopped my in and back strokes and just held myself still. I waited for a couple of seconds and then said:

"Say it Tasha. You know what I want to hear."

She screamed, "Fuck me damn you. Fuck your bitch! Fuck me you bastard."

I started fucking her and after maybe a minute she was moaning, "Fuck my ass, fuck your bitch, make your bitch cum" as she pushed herself back at me. I know she got off at least once and I think she may have gotten off a couple of more times before I got mine.

I pulled out of her butt and she fell forward onto the bed. I looked down at her pretty pleased with myself and then she surprised and shocked the hell out of me. She rolled over, sat up and captured my cock in her mouth and licked it and sucked it. Then she pulled me down and rolled me onto my back. I did mention that she was big right? She pinned my shoulders and pushed her face down into mine and snarled:

"Kiss me motherfucker; kiss your bitch and taste your fucking ass."

And I did it. My shoulders were pinned but my hands were free and I pinched, pulled and tweaked the nipples on her great tits as I sent my tongue searching in her mouth. She broke the kiss and said:

"Damn you White Boy; God damn you!"

He rolled off me and I got up and went into the bathroom and washed my cock. I got back on the bed and laid down in such a way that she could suck my dick if she wanted to and then I went to work on her pussy. It was maybe a minute or so after I started munching on her honey pot that I felt her mouth on my cock. When I was hard again I asked:

"Where do you want this one my Nubian queen?"

Her choices of course being ass, pussy or mouth and she looked at me and snarled:

"Don't be giving me any of that Nubian shit motherfucker. I'm your bitch now. Use me."

"Okay then; on your knees bitch!"

She got into the doggie position and I took her ass for the second time after which wed fell asleep. That wasn't supposed to happen. I was supposed to get her home around one, but we fell asleep. I woke up around one because Tasha had my cock in her mouth and when I was awake and hard she got on top and said:

"Fuck me motherfucker; fuck me."

I got us both off and then we fell asleep again. I woke up around four and moved between her legs and ate her until she came awake and then I took her missionary after which we again fell asleep. She woke me up at six by shaking me and when I opened my eyes she said:

"Hurry up and get dressed. We have to get the hell out of here. I have to be home before Marcus and Vonda wake up."

I drove like a crazy man to get her home and it was a miracle that I didn't get stopped for speeding. When I pulled up in front of the house I said:

"I don't have any classes tomorrow. Can we get together?"

"I don't know White Boy. Call me after Marcus has gone to work and Vonda has left for school. Around eight-thirty or so."

She leaned over and kissed me with some tongue and then I walked her to her door and took her in my arms and kissed her again.

"I hope that your white boy fantasy was all that you hoped that it would be" and then I kissed her one more time and left her standing there. She stood there watching me until the car was out of sight.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school – same old same old – at least until lunch time. I'd no sooner set my tray down on the table than a pissed off milk chocolate brown girl walked up to the table and said:

"Are you fucking my mother you asshole?"

I finished sitting down, took a sip of my Vernor's and said, "And a good morning to you too Vonda."

"Answer my question."

"Why should I? As I remember it every time I tried to talk to you while we were in high school you stuck up your nose and turned your back on me so why should I talk to you now?"

"Just answer the damned question."

"I don't think so. Why don't you go and ask your mother?"

"Yeah! Right! I saw her leave with you last night and I saw you bring her home this morning and I saw the two of you kiss."

"Shame, shame on you Vonda Williams. Spying on your mother. Tsk, tsk."

I started eating my lunch and ignored her much as she had ignored me from the eighth grade on.

"I'm waiting Marchant. I want an answer."

I ignored her and ate my lunch. Finally she snarled "Fuck you" and stormed off. I debated calling Marcus and Tasha, but decided not to. I doubted that she would approach her parents on it so why say anything that might cause a problem.

++++++++++++++++++++++

I was breaking down a shipment on the loading dock when Andrea came down from the office and said:

"Marge asked me to bring this to you" and she handed me a piece of paper. I read it and all it was was one word. "Please?" I folded it up and put it in my pocket. Ben was watching Andrea walking away and he said:

"One lucky son of a bitch."

"Who? I asked.

"Her husband. Imagine having something like that around full time."

"She is nice isn't she."

"Fantastic is what she is. I have a cousin who always says that he would suck the dick that was fucking her when he sees a woman like that. I always thought that it was a stupid thing to say until Andrea started working here."

"You would do that?"

"What? Oh fuck no. That's just a saying to show how much you would like to have her. Something like "I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from. I will say this about her though. She is purely table grade pussy. You do know what table grade means right?"

"Can't say as I do."

"It means that you would eat it even if you could never fuck it."

For some reason that made me think of Shelly. I shrugged and got back to work.

I swung by the office and stuck my head in Marge's office to see if she was in. She was and when she saw me she smiled.

"The answer is yes and the question better had better be "Do you want to?" I'll need an hour though. I need to finish up all this paperwork before I can leave."

"See you in an hour."

Andrea was waiting when I got down to the basement. As I was unlocking the door she said:

"Shelly is pissed at me."

"Whatever for?"

"Because I can be here and she can't."

I shrugged and said, "She needs to convince her hubby that he needs to get a job like Dennis has and then she wouldn't need to hurry home every night."

Once in the room I asked, "What will it be tonight?"

"Some sixty-nine and then some pooper packing?"

"I only have an hour so we had better get to it."

"What? No romance?"

"You don't want romance and you know it. You just want what Dennis can't give you."

"Yes, there is that" she said as she took off her panties and pushed the air mattress onto the floor.

"Tomorrow?" she asked as she pulled her panties back on.

"I'll be short on time tomorrow so it will only be oral if that is okay with you."

"I'll take what I can get."

As I was heading for Marge's I took out my phone and called Marcus. I'd thought on it all afternoon and finally decided that he and Tasha needed to know about Vonda. When he answered and I let him know who he was talking to I said:

"We have a problem."

"What kind of a problem?"

"Remember at Mary's that you asked me if I'd ever had any chocolate pussy and I told you that there was one girl that I really wanted to nail in high school but she wouldn't even talk to white guys?"

"Yes. I remember."

"Well I saw her last night as your wife and I were getting into my car and she saw us. She also saw us when I brought Natasha home. This afternoon at lunch she came up to me and asked me if I was fucking her mother."

"What?"

"The girl was Vonda. Your daughter."

"You are shitting me!"

"Not the least little bit."

I told him what had happened at lunch and then said, "I thought you should know."

"She actually asked if you were fucking her mother?"

"Word for word."

"Damn! I'd better go talk with Tash. Thanks for calling."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I parked my usual block over and walked back getting there just as Marge got home. She didn't want any foreplay so we got right to it. We went three times with some oral in between and as we lay there catching our breath after the third time I said:

"My girlfriend is still pushing hard for me to set the two of you up and I've decided to give in. Are you interested?"

"Of course I am. When?"

"I've got something going every night this week so how about we set it up for Monday?"

"Why not set it up for this week? You don't have to be there for it."

"I do need to be there for it. I fully expect that by setting it up I'm going to lose one or both of you so I want that last time. I'll set it up, but we will do it my way" and then I explained how I wanted to do it and why.

"You are being overly dramatic here stud."

"No I'm not. It is going to bite me on my ass and I know it, but I'm in love with you both and I want to do things for you even if it does cost me."

I didn't wash before going home. It no longer mattered whether mom tasted mystery woman on me or not. The die was cast.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home I found that mom had fallen asleep on the couch while reading a book. I thought about going straight up to my room, but instead I shook mom's shoulder and woke her up. She asked what time it was and I told her it was a little after ten.

"I wasn't going to wake you up. I was just going to take out my mystery woman coated cock and lay it under your nose to see if the scent might have woken you up. But then I thought that dad might walk in on us and I didn't want to chance it."

"You father went to bed early with a headache, but you're right. He could wake up."

She stood up, took me by the hand and led me out into the garage. We got on the backseat of her car and she said:

"Take it out for me."

I did and she licked and sucked it until I was hard and then she pulled up her skirt and took off her panties.

"I shouldn't do this for you since you won't set me up with her, but I can't be heartless and leave you hang after getting you up."

She spread her legs in invitation and of course I accepted. As I sank my cock into her I was thinking that my life since turning eighteen was nothing but weird. Here I was fucking my mom on the back seat of her car in my parent's garage and with my dad sleeping no more than forty feet away. Weird man; just fucking weird.

Once we had both gotten off and I was still inside her going soft I said:

"If you are a good little girl next Monday I'll take you to see mystery woman."

She squealed with delight and pulled me down and kissed me with a lot of tongue and then said:

"Don't you mean that if I'm a bad little girl? You do want me to be bad don't you?"

"Yeah. I guess I do."

"Okay then; let's change cars."

"What?"

"Change cars. You've had me on your back seat and we've just done it on my back seat and there is still one to christen – your dad's back seat. So let's change cars so I can be bad on your father's back seat."

Suddenly it occurred to me that I now knew where I got 'my weird' from. We moved to the back seat of dad's car and mom was bad. Really, really bad. I helped.

++++++++++++++++++++

I was all caught up with my school work so I didn't have to get up and go to the library. Mom woke me up with her own built in alarm clock – her mouth – after dad left for work. Once I was up she climbed over me and settled down on me cowgirl and slowly rode me. She bent down and kissed me and asked:

"Did you mean it? Did you really mean it? I'm going to meet my mystery lady?"

"On Monday, but only if you agree to do it my way."

"Your way? What is that?"

I explained how I wanted it done and she gave me a strange look and said:

"That is just so stupid. You are letting your fears scramble your brains."

"No I'm not. I know that there is a better than even chance that the outcome of you two getting together is going to be that I'm going to lose one or both of you so I want to be sure that I get one last time with each of you so it is either my way or it won't happen."

"Whatever! Right now we need to finish. I've got a busy day in front of me and I need to get going on it."

I rolled her on her back and did her hard until we both got off and then I let her get up and head for the shower.

While she was showering I called Tash. When she answered the phone I said:

"Good morning my queen. Miss your young white boy?"

"More than you can possibly know."

"Would you like to get together today?"

"No."

"No? You miss me more that I can possibly know and you don't want to get together? I thought we had something going."

"We did White Boy; we did. I want to see you, but I don't dare. I don't know how to explain it White Boy, but you are dangerous."