A Weird One Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me? Dangerous?"

"You are. I'm no spring chicken. I'm a very sexual woman and I've led a very active sexual life. I've been with over a hundred different men and a lot of them were very good lovers. A couple of them were exceptional, but not one of them had the effect on me that you had. Not one of them was ever in my ass. Marcus has never been in my ass. But you were. And even though I fought like hell to keep all of the others out you made me take it. I told you to stop; I told you that I didn't do that and I told you that I didn't want it, but I let you have it. I have no idea why, but I gave it up to you.

"I love Marcus to death. I would kill for the man and if need be I'd die for him, but as much as I care for him and as much as he means to me if you would have said to me, "Come on bitch. We're leaving and going of to somewhere where we can be together from now on" I would have gone. I don't know how it happened. I don't understand it, but when you told me that you were going to make me your bitch you actually did it.

"You made me your bitch White Boy! I don't know how a nineteen year old boy could do that to a forty-four year old woman, but you did. When I was with you you owned me. I would have done whatever you said. But it was only while I was in your physical presence. Away from you I am clear headed so as much as I want to be with you I can not allow myself to be near you. So yes White Boy; you are dangerous. I can not allow myself to be near you. I can't see you again. Please don't call me again" and she hung up on me.

I stared at the phone in my hand and thought, "Wow! What a shot for my ego." But I didn't believe it. She said it herself. How could a nineteen year old do that to a forty-four year old woman? Simple. He couldn't. I didn't affect Mary, mom or Pam that way and they were in their forties. Late thirties anyway. No. Natasha couldn't be right. It must have been the drinks she had that night. Or an overactive imagination.

++++++++++++++++++

It was shipping and receiving for me at work, but this time it was Shelly who came down to the loading dock. She handed me a piece of paper and went back to the office. Ben wasn't around to make any lustful comments as I watched Shelly's ass wiggle away so I alone to read the note.

"Mike is working late so I don't need to rush home. I'm hurting. Please?"

Once in the room I asked, "What's your pleasure pretty lady?"

"I need both lovers. Have you got the time?"

I did and I saw to it that she had an enjoyable "both" before we were done. As she was pulling on her panties she said:

"Mark is going out of town for a week. He will be gone from Sunday night until late Friday or early Saturday. Give you any ideas?"

"A couple."

She kissed me and hurried off.

+++++++++++++++++++++

Once again there was a lack of parking in front of Mary's and I had to park a block away and walk back.

Mary was in the living room and she was alone. She saw the confused look on my face and said:

"They are all upstairs. I'm down here because I promised you that you would be first. A couple of them are pissed that I'm making them wait so they have to get seconds after a kid. All I can say to that is "fuck 'em." Come on lover; let's go up and see your surprise."

"Surprise?"

"Oh yes lover. You are going to be surprised."

And I was.

To be continued.