A Weird One Ch. 12

Story Info
The highly improbable story of Bobby Marchant.
9.5k words
4.67
69.8k
37

Part 12 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 03/18/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for me lover?"

"As always sexy lady."

"Come on then; let's go up and see your surprise."

"Surprise?"

"Oh yes lover; you will be surprised."

And I was.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I entered the bedroom to see my mom in a four way with Terrell, Marcus and one other black guy that I hadn't seen before and two more black guys were standing there watching and waiting for an open hole.

"That's your mom (Mary whispered in my ear) reliving her glory days. She was the basketball team's private slut in her senior year. There were three white guys on the team, but they had girlfriends who wouldn't let them get even close to Madge. She showed up here at four. Said she didn't want to miss even a minute of the fun."

"That's not much of a surprise. From the way she said, "Maybe. We'll see" the last time we did this it really isn't much of a surprise for me."

"Oh no lover; this is not the surprise. The surprise is across the hall in Tom's bedroom."

We walked over to Tom's room and the door was open and I looked into the room and saw Gloria on Tom's bed. She was in the doggie with a white cock in her pussy or ass – couldn't tell from where I was standing – and a black cock in her mouth. There were four other guys getting ready to join in or wait their turn.

"She arrived at five-thirty, said you had told her all about what we were doing and she wanted to know if she could play too. She has seen your mom and the question is do you want her seeing you with your mom?"

"She didn't run screaming from you and Tom so I doubt that other than the initial surprise it will bother her. I'll probably get razzed over it, but that will be about all."

"Then how about you get your clothes off and let us get to it."

We joined mom and her group on the king sized bed and Marcus gave me a smile and a 'fist bump' as I settled in between Mary's legs. After that it was pretty much suck and fuck in various combinations as the twelve men sank their cocks into the available holes of the three women.

I did get a raised eyebrow out of Gail when she came into the room and saw me with my cock in my mom's ass as two other guys whose names I didn't even know used her other two holes. About an hour later I did get a whispered:

"Now I know why I'm only getting Thursday and Sunday."

Mom had to leave at ten to be home by ten-thirty and Marcus walked her out to her car. He was gone a good fifteen minutes and when he came back I teasingly said:

"Going to dump Natasha and go after the married white lady?"

"Would you keep Tash happy if I did?"

"Don't think so. I'm pretty sure she got her young white boy fantasy out of her system. She said no when I asked her if she would like to do it again. The white girl good enough to pull you away from your magnificent Nubian Queen?"

"Not hardly, but I do like playing with Madge. I'm trying to set something up for other than a Wednesday. I'd kind of like having her to myself once in a while."

"Well good luck with that."

"I heard through the grapevine that you made a few enemies and earned some respect the other night."

"Oh?"

"I'm pretty good friends with the owner of the place and he told me that you left a mess on his men's room floor for him to clean up."

"Had to do it. Couldn't let them interfere with my night with Tash."

"I think I lucked out and got the perfect white boy for my baby."

"Speaking of your baby. How are things on the home front?"

"In what way?"

"Any fallout from what Vonda saw?"

"No and I doubt that there will be. I can't imagine her going to Tash about it or coming to me. It isn't like she saw you doing it."

"No, but she did see me bring Tash home at six in the morning and she saw us kiss and it wasn't a peck on the cheek kiss."

"I doubt that it will hurt her any to think that her mom is a hottie. What you need to be afraid of is that Vonda doesn't decide to find out just what it is that mommy finds so interesting about young white boys."

"I doubt that I'll need to sweat that. She has turned her nose up at me since the eighth grade."

"That was then young white boy; this is now and things change over the years."

"Maybe so, but I'm in no hurry to have her daddy coming after me with a shotgun."

He laughed and said, "There is that."

It was down to me, Marcus, Terrell and three of the other black guys whose names I never did get and the six of us had Mary and Gail to play with. Terrell was on his back and Gail was on his cock cowgirl, but leaning forward so I could plug her ass. Marcus and one of the other black guys had Mary in the same configuration and the other two men were off to the side watching and waiting to recover.

Gail asked Mary if it was going to happen again next Wednesday and Mary asked:

"Do you want it to?"

Marcus said, "I damned sure do" and there was a chorus of "So do I" and a "You bet" or two.

Mary laughed and said, "There's your answer girl. Why? Do you want to do it again?"

"I don't even want to stop. Anyway we can keep it going?"

Mary laughed again and Terrell said to Gail, "You can come home with me and I'm sure that I can get a couple of dozen friends over and I'll bet we could keep you busy."

"She can't" I said. "She has something going tomorrow that she can't get out of."

"Spoil sport" Gail said.

"You two? A couple?" Marcus said. "I never would have guessed.

"A long and very boring story. I will see to it that there is nothing in the way that will keep her from coming back next week."

About then I came and I got off to let one of the others in. I grabbed my clothes and said:

"I'd like to stay longer, but I have a morning class that I can't miss."

Terrell asked, "You just going to take off and leave your girl here?"

"Hell Terrell; I doubt that I could get her out of here with dynamite. If I know the sex crazy little slut as well as I think I do she will be here calling out "Next" when none of you dudes can't get it up anymore."

I kissed both Gail and Mary, said good night and headed on home.

+++++++++++++++++++

I woke up to the sound of the shower and the hot feeling of my mom's mouth on my dick. When she saw I was awake she said:

"See if you can get home early tonight. I need to have a talk with you."

Just then the shower stopped and she said, "Got to run baby. See you tonight" and she ran off leaving me with a raging hard on. I grabbed the ever present pair of dirty panties, deposited a load in them and dropped them on the floor for mom to find and wash.

School was school and at lunch time Gail joined me.

"Didn't expect that did you?"

"Not at all. What happened to the 'no cheating on Tom' position?"

"I finally accepted that I'm not in his new life. You were right last night."

"In what way?"

"I was still wanting when they were all wiped out. I never would have believed that I could do something like that. Who knew? Mary says it's on for next week so I'll be there again."

While we were talking I saw Vonda Williams come in and take a seat where she could watch me. As far as I could tell she never took her eyes off of me the entire time I was there. Could Marcus have been right?

Gail surprised me when I asked her what time I should pick her up after school.

"I've got other plans Bobby."

"Oh?"

"Terrell and one of the other guys asked me to meet them tonight."

"Well okay. Have fun. Talk to you later."

I got up and left. I was just slightly pissed off and not with Gail. After all, she wasn't really mine, but I had made it plain to all there that I had something going with Gail for Thursday and the assholes went after her anyway once I was gone.

++++++++++++++++++

At work it was the machine shop for me. They were behind on powder coating so I was put to work bead blasting the pieces that had to be coated. No visits or notes from Shelly or Andrea so I stopped by Marge's office at quitting time. She smiled at me and said:

"Not tonight stud. My mother and sister are taking me out to dinner, but we do need to get together to talk about Monday. It is still on right?"

"Still on, but I'm not looking forward to the outcome."

"Oh give it up stud! It isn't going to be bad at all."

"Whatever."

"How about we talk tomorrow night about this time."

"See you then.

When I got outside I found Andrea sitting on the left front fender of my car.

"Dennis is on a run and won't be home until Saturday. Want to follow me home?"

"Depends."

"On what?"

"You said that you were going to do what Shelly does. Her husband fucks her just fine so she will only do with me what he won't do with her. Is that your stance also?"

"Pretty much."

"Then no; I won't follow you home."

"Why not?"

"Because I'll want your pussy and I'll keep trying to get it and you will end up being pissed at me. I'd rather not screw up what we have so I'll pass on going home with you."

"You don't try and get pussy here."

"That's because of the time factor. Either you or I have somewhere that we have to be so we do what we do and then leave. We have just enough time for oral or anal and then we have to leave so there is no time for me to try and get in your pussy. Tonight is different. Neither of us has to be anywhere else so we have plenty of time and don't need to limit things to just oral or anal. I know me lover and I know that I would try and try hard for pussy. Best that we don't put ourselves in that sort of situation."

She shrugged. "Too bad. It could have been fun."

She got off my fender, went to her car, got in and left me standing there in the parking lot. A fine kettle of fish I thought. Three of my playmates and none of them playing with me that evening.

How dare they!!

And then of course I had to laugh at myself. Where did I get off thinking that it was owed me? Fuck! I was lucky that I wasn't like most other nineteen year olds and getting off by hand.

+++++++++++++++++

I got home a lot earlier than mom expected, but it was early enough that dad was out in the garage putzing around so she could speak freely.

"Are you satisfied now that you have turned your mother into a cock loving gangbanging slut?"

"Oh no you don't! You don't get to hang it on me. Everything that has happened is on you. You are the one who came into my bedroom and started our sexual relationship. I didn't chase after you. You are the one who started our three way relationship with Mary. I had nothing to do with it other than participate after you set it up.

"I did not take you to that first gangbang at Mary's and in fact I do not believe that you had an invitation. You crashed the party is the way I remember it. And I damned sure had nothing to do with your being there this last Wednesday night. In fact, as I recall it, you very forcefully proclaimed that you would not be there ever again.

"What we have here is a poor innocent teenaged boy who has been led astray by sex crazed older women."

"You are so full of bullshit!'

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Well, maybe just a little, but it was Mary who started me down the path and I can state without fear of contradiction that she is a sex crazed older woman. And then there is of course you."

"This is not getting us anywhere. What I need to talk to you about is something that I once told you that I didn't want you to do."

"What is that?"

"I want you to get an apartment."

"I don't want an apartment. I thought it over and it doesn't make sense for me."

"Okay. Then what I need is for you to rent an apartment for me to use."

"For you to use? You've lost me here."

"I need a place where I can meet my crew."

"Your crew?"

"Marcus, Terrell, Jamal, Jason, Malcolm and a few others you haven't seen yet."

"Your crew. My mother has a crew. And you want me to rent you a place so your crew can cut into my time with you."

"It won't cut into your time with me. I'll be meeting them during the day while you are in school or at work."

"If I have an apartment I won't be here on Saturday morning or for any of the other impromptu times. I'll only see you if you come to Mary's."

"You don't have to live there. You don't even have to let anyone know that you have an apartment. The problem is that I can't rent one on my own. There is no way that I could hide it from your father."

"I can't hide it from him either. Have you forgotten that you two are the ones who monitor the trust fund? He will see that I've gotten an apartment and you don't think that he will wonder why I'm still living at home?"

"He won't see anything. Your monthly allowance is direct deposit to your checking account and we have no access to it. All we oversee where the trust is concerned is requests for funds over and above your allowance and educational costs. You won't lose out on the deal baby; mommy promises you that."

"If I get one I'll need to use it too. I can't pay rent and still use the Starlight. We will have to come up with some kind of schedule."

"I don't see a problem with that."

"Are you sure that you want to do this? How are you going to hide from dad that you are fucking a basketball team?"

"How did you know that they are – were actually – a basketball team?"

"Mary told me. Said you were reliving your glory days as the basketball team's private slut."

"Don't worry about it. I can hide it."

I thought about it for a second or two and then decided that I'd better bite the bullet.

"I wouldn't be so sure of that" and then I proceeded to tell her how dad was suspicious of her and had me watching her when ever he went out of town. "I never mentioned it because it didn't matter since the one set up to be the watcher was the one who was doing the dirty deed with you. The problem here is that he might decide to have professionals do the job and hire private detectives."

"He is suspicious of me? He is fucking around on me and he is suspicious of me? Well fuck him! What is he going to do about it if he catches me? Divorce me? We don't have a pre-nup and I've got the goods on him where two different secretaries and his current PA are concerned. He comes after me and I'll go for his throat!"

"Okay, okay. You have been warned. Okay; I'll get an apartment, but you get to be the one to go find it. A two or three bedroom and I wouldn't mind if it had a pool, a hot tub and an exercise room."

"Why a three bedroom?"

"If I do eventually decide to live there I'll need a room to use as a den or home office. A place for a desk, computer and the like. That means a bedroom for you, a bedroom for me and a room for study."

"We can share a bedroom."

"Not if you have your crew there and I have some one there that I'm not willing to share. Has to be separate bedrooms."

"You have a desk and computer in your bedroom here so why can't you have them in your bedroom at the apartment? I'll just look for a place with big rooms."

"Whatever. I'm leaving it to you."

At that point dad came in from the garage and that ended the conversation.

Dad and I talked a little bit about work and how well the second shift was working out and then I went up to bed.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and again at lunch I saw Vonda sitting where she could watch me. Gail joined me and as soon as she was seated she said:

"Still pissed at me?"

"Why would I be pissed at you?"

"For last night."

"No reason for me to be pissed at you for that."

"Oh come on Bobby. I could tell you were pissed when you got up and left yesterday at lunch."

"I wasn't pissed at you. I was upset because I had to pass up a chance for a date with a girl that I really wanted to get to know because I committed Thursdays and Sundays to you. Besides Gail; you know our arrangement. I was only your pretend boyfriend to keep you away from other guys while Tom was away. Once you showed up at Mary's and joined in that agreement went into the trash."

Before she could say anything in response to that Nancy came up and asked if she could join us and I said yes. She sat down and said:

"What's new with you guys?"

"Just discussing schedule changes. I have Sunday open if you are still interested in going out with me even knowing that I'm back with Natasha."

I saw Gail's face cloud over when she heard that, but so what!

"You are back with Natasha, but you are still going to date?"

I explained the arrangement.

"So she has you from Friday when she gets home until she leaves to go back to school around twoish on Sunday, but you get to do whatever you want with the rest of your time?"

"That's the deal."

"So I would get from late Sunday until she comes home the following weekend?"

"No. Work and school get president, but you would get Thursday and part of Sunday for sure and possibly some other times also."

"Sign me up, but I'm telling you upfront that it is my intent to take you away from Natasha,"

"Good luck with that" Gail snorted.

I saw a change come over Nancy's face as she suddenly remembered something.

"I forgot your arrangement with Gail. You have to have some time with her."

"Not to worry about it. It is over."

She gave me a questioning look and I said, "Got to be going. Call you later to set up Sunday" and I walked away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

At work I was sent to the machine shop again where I worked on bead blasting and powder coating. I didn't get notes or visits from Shelly or Andrea so at quitting time I stopped by Marge's office to remind her that she would be meeting with me and one of my girlfriends Monday and then I told how I wanted to do it.

"I still think you are being overly melodramatic stud, but I'll go along with it."

When I got in the car I phoned Tasha's house to see if she was home yet and she was so I headed that way.

I got my usual smile from Pam, but her father wasn't home so I was spared the look that he usually gave me. When we got into the car I asked Tasha what she wanted to do and she said:

"Feed me and then fuck me."

Mario's took care of the first part and then we headed for the Starlight to take care of the second. It started out as usual. Head while I undressed and them pussy eating until Tasha told me to quit playing around and fuck her. Then it was sixty-nine, fuck and then a blow job to get me hard again and then she wanted anal and once again I thought that she was using me to keep her ass loose for her week day lover (lovers?). And also once again I had to fight my tendencies to be a hypocrite. I had to keep reminding myself that I HAD agreed to the compromise. I HAD agreed that the weekend was ours and what happened during the week was of no matter to either of us.

When I took her home she told me that she and her mother were doing something in the morning and that she wouldn't be home before three and I told her I'd pick her up at four.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I got my usual Saturday morning wake up from mom and we fucked and sucked until eleven and then we went to breakfast at the IHOP. I was forking a piece of French toast into my mouth when a familiar voice said:

"Good morning you guys."

I looked up to see Marge standing there. "Care to join us I asked (which got me a murderous look from mom) and Marge said, "Thanks, but no. I just finished and was on my way out when I saw you two and stopped to say hi."

As Marge walked away mom muttered "Slut!"

Oh yeah I thought; Monday is going to be just so much fun.

After eating we went home and it was more suck and fuck until it was time for me to get ready to go and pick up Natasha. Her dad was there so along with Pam's usual smile I got his standard dirty look. I decided that the way to play it was to smile at him every time he looked at me. I'm sure that it pissed him off and he left the room.

Natasha hadn't come down from her room yet so as soon as her father was out of the room Pam said: