A Weird One Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is going out of town Tuesday and won't be back until early Friday and I'm missing you. Call me?"

I said I would just as Tasha started down the stairs so Pam left the room and Tasha and I headed out. Dinner at Angelina's and then we went to a party at Charlie Smither's place. There were quite a few old schoolmates and friends there and we wandered around and socialized. At one point Tasha was talking to two girls and I was at the keg filling my glass when Carol Weiss came up to get a refill.

"I see that you and Nat are back together."

"Yes we are."

"I don't mind admitting that I am surprised. After telling you about her and Eddie Wooters we thought for sure that she was history. You do know that she still plays around on you right?"

"As long as it isn't Eddie Wooters I don't care."

She gave me a strange look and so, since I'd known her from the second grade on and she was one of the ones I'd asked to keep an eye on Tasha I explained it all to her.

"Far out! I wish Andy (Andy Heinz- her boyfriend) thought like that. I'm curious and I would love an arrangement like you have with Nat. So, as long as it isn't Eddie it is okay?"

"Yep."

Just then Tasha came up to us and Carol said, "Go away Natasha. I almost had him. Another two minutes is all I need."

"Yeah. Right. And then the two of us could watch as Bobby and Andy go at it."

"But I would be willing to give you Andy. That would make us even right?"

"Get away from my man you tramp."

"Says the slut" Carol said as she stuck out her tongue at Tasha.

I left the two of them talking and went off to socialize. I saw Nancy there and I gravitated toward her.

"I see that you are here with my competition" she said as I walked up to her.

"I told you that she has me from Friday until late Sunday. I forgot to mention that she also has me on all breaks and vacations."

"Then I'm going to have to get busy if I'm going to lock you up before spring break."

"We have known each other for almost thirteen years Nance and you have never shown any interest in me so why now?"

"I've always been interested Bobby. I told you about how strict my parents were and why I had to say no every time you asked me for a date. I don't have those parental restrictions any more and since you wouldn't come after me I have to come after you.

"I don't know what it is, but something happened around your eighteenth birthday and suddenly you're a changed man. There is just something about you now that screams out "Take me." One day I looked at you and said to myself "I want him." And I'm not the only one. Gail wants you. She is fighting it, but she wants you."

"Nonsense. She was Tom's girl and was only with me because of the promise I made him when he left."

"I know what I'm talking about Bobby. It might have started out the way you say, but things have changed at least for her. She wants you. She is pissed right now because you dumped her. She almost cried when you told me that you were giving me her Sunday."

"I don't believe that Nance. If she felt that way she wouldn't have given up our Thursday to go play with someone else."

"Maybe she was just trying to get your attention."

"Why are you trying to talk yourself out of Sunday Nance?"

"Shit! I guess that is what it sounds like. Stupid, stupid, stupid Nancy. Get your head out of your ass. What time tomorrow?"

"Around four work for you?"

"Yes it will."

Tasha walked up to us and said that she was ready to leave and Nancy said, "You two have fun" and she walked away.

"Another one who wants my baby?"

"Just one of many Tasha; just one of many."

"Right!" she said as she punched my shoulder. "Don't you just wish."

Our evening at the Starlight was as satisfying as always, but it was also just a bit disquieting for me. Tasha wanted anal – twice. Not that I minded giving it to her of course, but it got me to thinking again that I was just keeping her ass loose for someone else. Those thoughts took me to other thoughts that I could have done without. Up until a couple of weeks ago as far as anal sex was concerned it was kind of ho hum; if you want to go ahead. Now all of a sudden she was asking for it every time we got together.

Why? That was the question.

Had she hooked up with a guy who was into anal and she was into him enough that she was willing to give him whatever he wanted to keep him? I got anal on weekends to keep her from tightening up so he could ease right in? It was the one thing that I'd been worried about since Gail filled me in on Tasha's plan to fool around up at school. That I would lose her to someone else. That she would hook up with some guy and I'd be history. And I wasn't being a hypocrite. When Tasha played there was a good chance that she could find someone and fall for him, but there was no chance of that happening on my end. None of the ones I was playing with were a threat to Tasha. None of them would be taking me away from her. I will admit that if Tasha was gone Gail or Nancy (or even Pauline if what she had with Gary fell apart) would have a shot, but only if Tasha was for sure gone.

Of course I could be way off base here. Maybe she was doing it to show me how much she wanted to be with me by giving me things she knew I liked even though I knew that she wasn't overly fond of them. Whatever. I doubted that I would ever know what was going on unless she suddenly stopped coming home to me on weekends.

I wasn't going to ask my friends up at Western to check up on her. I had agreed that what happened during her week at school was her business. But it didn't stop me from wondering.

Tasha surprised me when she told me that we were going to stay the night at the motel.

"What are my parents going to do? Throw me out? Big deal. I'll just come home and spend the weekends with you. I want to wake up in your arms and start the day off right."

We did. Start the day off right I mean.

When I took her home at twelve she wouldn't let me walk her to her door.

"I've had a beautiful evening and a glorious morning and I don't want it ruined by my dad going after you on the front porch."

She kissed me and then headed for the house to face the music.

++++++++++++++++++

I picked Nancy up at four and since our first date hadn't worked out all that well I played it safe. We took in a movie and then stopped at Harry's for burgers and fries and then went to the arcade.

I had her home by ten and when I'd parked in front of her house she asked:

"Is this it?"

"I don't understand the question."

"I expected to have to fight you off. Not that I would have of course. God knows I've all but pulled my panties off and waved them under your nose."

"I try not to be a sex crazed fiend on a first date."

"Spring break is not all that far off Bubba and if I'm going to take you away from Natasha I need to be showing you that I pack better gear than she does. Neither one of us is a virgin and I don't want you thinking that I'm an easy slut, but I was dead serious when I said that I wanted you for my own. I screwed it up the first time we dated and I have no intention of doing it again. If I hadn't screwed it up we would be together now and Natasha never would have gotten you back. My mom maintains that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but I think the way is just a little south of there and I'm going for it."

"We will just have to see how the next date goes. Will Tuesday work for you? Say about seven?"

"I'll be the one waiting on the front porch with the big smile."

+++++++++++++++++++

The big day had arrived. Before leaving for school I told mom how I wanted the evening to go and even though she had no way of knowing it she was on the same page as Marge.

"Honestly Robert! You are being overly dramatic here" but she agreed to go along with my plan. Even though school was school I spent the day worrying about the coming evening and I don't think I absorbed much of what was taught that day.

I skipped lunch at the cafeteria because I wouldn't have been able to pay any attention to what anyone who might have joined me had to say. How nervous was I? For the first time ever I called in sick to work because I didn't think I could give whatever job they gave me the attention required.

I arrived at the Starlight at five-thirty and got the room. I called Marge and mom and gave them the room number and then sat back and waited. At six-fifteen Marge arrived and knocked on the door.

We undressed each other and then she gave me head for a couple of minutes and then she laid back on the bed and I returned the favor. After a couple of minutes of beaver munching I put her legs up on my shoulders and fucked her hard. I was able to get her off twice before I came and then I sucked her tits and fingered her pussy to keep her hot until the knock on the door signaled my mom's arrival.

Marge got up and headed for the bathroom and just before she closed the door I said:

"Remember your promise. You don't open the door until two minutes after I knock on it."

She shrugged, closed the door and I let mom in. I undressed her and then she went down on me and cleaned my cock.

"Damn, but that tastes good motherfucker. Hurry up and fuck me so I can get at her."

I got between her legs, pushed into her and then fucked her until I got both of us off. We went sixty-nine until I was up again and then I fucked her in her ass. After we had both cum I got off and used a pre-positioned wash rag to clean my cock and then I dressed. Mom didn't know about that part and she asked why I was getting dressed.

"I don't want to be here for what is going to happen when your mystery woman walks out that bathroom door. I hope to hell that it is as good as you hope."

Once dressed I knocked on the bathroom door and got the hell out of Dodge. I pulled out of the motel parking lot and wondered what I could do with the rest of my evening. I'd only gotten a couple of miles away before my cell phone went off. I wondered if it was Marge going to rant at me or mom gearing up to rip me a new asshole.

"Hello?"

"Get your sorry ass back here!" mom said. "Do it Robert! Do it now!"

I turned around and went back. I was surprised to see Marge's Lexus still there. I debated knocking on the door, but decided that it would give mom time to pick up a lamp and be ready to smack me with it when she opened the door to let me in. I decided to just use the key card and walk right in.

I pushed the door open and got the surprise of my life. Mom and Marge were in a sixty-nine with mom on top and facing the door. Mom looked up when I walked in and said:

"I should spank your ass young man. I should beat you severally for making me wait for this. Get your clothes off. You have a busy night in front of you."

What followed was pretty much what had happened when I played with mom and Mary. I fucked mom doggie while she ate Marge. Marge rode me cowgirl while mom sat on my face. I ate mom while Marge sucked my cock and then I ate Marge while mom worked on my bone and of course the two of them took turns fucking me.

They were still going strong when I couldn't get it up any more so I kissed them both goodnight and went home. I went straight to bed and as I faded off I wondered what the next day was going to bring.

+++++++++++++++++

It started out okay. I woke to the sound of the shower running and the feel of a hot mouth on my cock. As soon as I was awake mom said:

"You and I need to have a talk young man."

The sound of the shower stopped and so did mom and she got up and left the room. I grabbed the ever present pair of mom's panties, got myself off and then dropped them on the floor.

I couldn't figure out the looks that I was getting from mom over the breakfast table, but I figured that I would find out when we had 'our talk'.

School was school and at lunch Gail joined me and she got right to it.

"Why did you give away my Sunday to Nancy?"

"Why did you give away my Thursday to Terrell? It doesn't matter anyway. The arrangement we had was that I was to be your sexual outlet so you could stay true to Tom until he came back. When you showed up Wednesday there was no longer a need for me to play babysitter and Thursday drove that point even farther home."

"I thought I meant more to you than that."

"Of course you do, but you know that you aren't my main squeeze. Tasha holds that spot on the roster. You know my agreement with her. I can play with others when she isn't around and you were one of the others I played with. You took yourself out of the game so I needed a replacement and Nancy has shown herself more that willing so I offered her a chance."

"How do you figure that I took myself out of the game?"

"Don't play dumb on me Gail. You know full well that what you did Thursday changed things. You could have agreed to meet Terrell on Friday or Saturday instead of Thursday. I got five hours notice that my evening was cancelled. I was going to stand around and wait just to be told on Sunday that you had something going with Terrell or one of the other guys? I don't think so."

"That's not fair Bobby."

"I'll tell you what wasn't fair Gail. Your accepting a date with Terrell after I had gone on record in front of him and everyone else there that you and I had plans for Thursday. I don't know Terrell well enough to know what kind of guy he is, but there is a damned good possibility that right now he is smirking and telling his friends that he stole the white boy's girlfriend away from him.

"That is what I have to look forward to if I go to Mary's on Wednesday. All the guys there looking at me and thinking that Terrell took my woman and I must be some kind of wimp ass because I haven't called him on it. And I can't call him on it at Mary's or she would never forgive me so don't you be sitting here and giving me any shit about giving your Sunday to some one else."

She got up and stormed off without another word. While I'd been talking I did notice that Vonda was again sitting where she could watch me and I wondered what she was thinking.

++++++++++++++++++

At work I was again put on the loading dock and maybe an hour into it Ben came to me and told me that I had to report to Marge in the office. When I got there she told me to close the door and then she got up, came around her desk and kissed me. She broke the kiss and said:

"You are one nasty motherfucker aren't you? Your mother and your father's mistress both? That is just so nasty."

"Says the woman who has had sex with every member of my family."

She laughed. "I am bad aren't I. You want to find out how nasty I can be? Be at my place as soon as you get off work and I'll show you nasty."

Shelly caught me before I could leave the office and reminded me that her hubby was out of town for the week.

"Are you going to come over?"

"I want to sweetie, but I can't and you know why. I'll keep trying to get your pussy and you would get upset with me and it could ruin what we have."

"What if I could promise you that it wouldn't happen?"

"I'd be there in a heartbeat."

"Well it just so happens that I can promise so follow me home?"

"I can't tonight, but I can tomorrow."

"No way I can get tonight?"

I lied and said, "I have a family thing to do tonight and I can't get out of it."

We made plans for Wednesday and then since Ben didn't know if I was going to be coming back to the dock I said:

"It doesn't have to be a total waste. Race you to the basement?"

I ate her; she blew me and then I fucked her ass. I thought that would end it, but she took a plastic baggie out of her purse that had a wash rag in it. Once she had my cock clean we went sixty-nine until I got back up and then I took her ass again.

"That should hold me until tomorrow" she said, kissed me and headed out.

+++++++++++++++++++

As I drove to Marge's I suddenly remembered that I had a date with Nancy for that night. I called her and lied through my teeth,

"We have an emergency here at work and I can't get away until things are under control."

"I guess these things happen, but there better not be any reason for you not showing up on Thursday. And plan on working hard to make up for tonight."

I parked my usual one block over and walked back to Marge's place and got there just as she pulled up. We went inside together and she pulled me straight to the bedroom and we undressed. As soon as we were naked she gave me a kiss with plenty of tongue and when she broke the kiss she giggled and asked:

"Did you taste him? I had a long lunch with your daddy."

"You bitch!" I said as I pushed her down on the bed and moved over her in a sixty-nine. Knowing that I would be tasting traces of my dad made me wish that I hadn't stopped at the men's room and washed my cock after my second time in Shelly's ass.

Once Marge had me hard I fucked her in the missionary position and just as I was getting ready to cum I heard:

"You weren't supposed to start without me."

I looked over my shoulder and saw my mom getting undressed, Marge giggled and said:

"Remember when I told you that I would show you just how nasty I could be? Would you consider me having sex with every member of your family in the space of five hours nasty enough?"

What followed was a repeat of Monday night and I ran out of steam just about the time mom said that she had to be going. As we left Marge's place mom told me to meet her at the IHOP. I guess we were going to have 'our talk' before going home.

I got there first and grabbed us a booth. Mom came in and sat down across from me and then said:

"Explain yourself mister."

"Explain what?"

"How do you happen to be fucking your father's girlfriend."

"She isn't his girlfriend. At best she is his good luck charm."

"What the hell does that mean?"

I explained the screwing before the trips and how dad thought that it had something to do with his getting new business."

"That does not answer the question Robert. How did you end up fucking the woman that your father is fucking?"

"I'd say just lucky I guess except you don't seem to be in the mood for humor. I told you that dad had me watching you because he thought you were running around on him? Well Marge is the one he had do the asking. Our relationship went from there. She admitted to me that she found it kinky to be doing a father and son."

"Obviously she didn't know about us, but why did you give in and get us together?"

"Because I felt that the two of you needed to talk to each other. You made it clear to me that you loved dad and were not going to leave him over what you called some sport fucking. But I know that you still had to be worried about his relationship with Marge. Marge made it clear to me that her relationship with dad was purely financial. He paid her almost three times what her job should have paid and it was with the understanding that she be his designated stress reliever. So also made it clear to me that she had no desire to take dad away from you. I thought that it would be a good thing for you to know. To be honest I fully expected it to bite me on my ass, but I did it anyway."

"What did you tell her about me?"

"Just that you knew that she and dad were doing it, but I didn't mention the sport fucking bit. I did tell her that you were out getting even when dad was gone, but she didn't know about us until Monday night."

"I should be pissed at you, but it turned out all right. We had a long talk after you left and we're cool."

"I'd say that was pretty evident given what happened tonight."

"You do know that my playing with her will cut into your time with me."

"Why? It worked out Monday night and tonight."

"There are going to be times when we are going to want to be alone. I can see me spending the night with her when your dad is on a trip and that will cut into your time."