A Weird One Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We can worry about that when the time comes."

++++++++++++++++++

I didn't need to go to the library in the morning so as soon as dad was gone to work mom was in my bed and we stayed there until noon and then she fixed us breakfast. As I left to go to work she said:

"See you tonight at Mary's."

"No you won't. I'm gonna pass on tonight."

"Why? It was all your idea to begin with."

"If I went tonight I would probably cause trouble and I don't want to do that to Mary."

"Why would you cause trouble?"

I explained what had happened with Gail and said, "If I go and don't do something to save face I'll be looked at as a ball-less wimp and I don't want that any more that I want to disrupt Mary's party. Best I stay away until I figure out what to do."

"Come and kick his ass. Mary won't care especially when she finds out why."

"And what if I fuck things up for you? He is part of your crew and I have no idea what his relationships are with the other guys. Just let it ride for now."

"Okay, but you will be missed?"

"Yeah, right. You will be buried under your crew and won't see anything else that is going on. My mom. The basketball teams slut. How did I get so lucky."

"Watch it motherfucker! What I learned from those guys at school has been making you one very happy camper."

"Not complaining cocksucker. Just letting you know how proud I am of you."

"You had better be motherfucker. You had better be."

+++++++++++++++++++++++

I was assigned to the office when I got to work and maybe twenty minutes before quitting time Shelly asked me to meet her in the basement. I couldn't figure out why since I was going to follow her home after work. I got there, opened the door and a couple of minutes later she came into the room.

She had Gloria with her.

Before I could say anything Shelly said, "You need to hear her out Bob. I'll leave the two of you alone and I'll see you at the time clock in twenty."

She left the room and I told Gloria to sit on the table. Gloria had a hard time looking me in the eye, but she forced herself to do it.

"I'm sorry" she said. "I never meant for that to happen and I don't now why or how it did. I was telling Shelly what had happened that night and after I described everything to her she said she was pretty sure that I had been given some date rape drugs. Are those guys that had me in that room the type that would do something like that?"

"One of them was."

And it sounded just like something that he would have done to get at me. I hadn't even thought of that when I saw what was going on.

"I'm not here saying that I was drugged in a play for forgiveness, because I don't really know. I do know that that wasn't me in that room with those three. I'm not that way Bobby. Honest to god I am not that way, but something made me do it. I just don't know.

"Anyway, it has been killing me to have you think the thoughts about me that you must be thinking. I'm sorry for what happened Bobby; honest to god I am sorry."

I believed her. After considering who she was in the room with I could see the likelihood that was drugged. I knew just who to ask and I would make it a priority to do just that. I stepped up to the table and took Gloria in my arms and held her while she cried into my shoulder. When she quieted down I told her that I would like to see her again if that would be all right.

"You mean it? You really mean it?"

"I do. It may take a while because my evenings are pretty full right now, but I will find a night for us."

I walked her back upstairs and Shelly could see from Gloria's face that things had turned out okay. The two hugged each other and then I followed Shelly home.

I parked on the street and then followed Shelly into her house and got a surprise. Sitting in the living room waiting for us was Andrea. Shelly saw my surprise and laughed.

"This is how I could promise you that there wouldn't be any problems with you not getting my pussy. Between the two of us you won't have enough time to be chasing after it. The upside is that you will get more oral and anal than you can handle."

She didn't lie. By ten-thirty I couldn't have got it up again if my life depended on it, but I was able to get both of off one more time orally before we went to bed and fell into an exhausted sleep.

There is just something awesome about waking up between two soft warm bodies. Four hands roaming over my body, four soft breasts pressing into me and two mouths working on me. Shelly with her tongue down my throat and Andrea with my cock down hers. Once I was fully awake I ate Shelly while Andrea sucked me and then the two of them switched. I packed Andrea's pooper while Shelly fixed us breakfast and after eating breakfast I ass fucked Shelly while Andrea did the dishes and took a shower.

As I was dressing Shelly asked, "Can we do this again tonight?"

"I wish I could say yes, but unfortunately I can't. My girlfriend will be back in town and I'm all hers until she goes back up to school Sunday."

"I don't even know her and I already hate her. You won't be free until Monday, but Mike will be home by then."

"It doesn't bother you to cheat on her" Andrea asked.

"I'm not cheating on her. We have an arrangement. She admitted to having a curiosity as far as other guys were concerned so we agreed that what she did up at school was none of my business and what I do while she is gone is none of hers, but when she is home all of our time belongs to the other."

"Damn! I wish I would have had something like that when I was in school."

I told them I'd see them at work and then I kissed them both goodbye and headed for school.

++++++++++++++++++++

School was.......! At lunch I didn't see Gail or Nancy, but I did see Vonda sitting alone and being the wiseass I can sometimes be I sat down uninvited at her table.

"What the hell you want Marchant?"

"To satisfy my curiosity Miss Williams. Why do you sit where you can watch me and why can't you seem to take your eyes off me when I'm here?"

"Curiosity. "I'm trying to figure out what is so special about you that my mother is fucking you."

"Ever stop to think that your mother isn't fucking me and that all it is is your overactive imagination?"

"I saw the two of you together Marchant. I saw the way she looked at you and kissed you when you brought her home at six in the morning. You were fucking and I know it! I just can't figure out what my mother could possibly see in a white boy the same age as her daughter."

"Maybe you should ask her."

"Yeah; I can just see it. Hey mom; why are you fucking a white boy? I'd get the back of her hand before the last word was out of my mouth."

"Maybe, but that is the only way you are ever going to find out."

"Oh I don't know about that Marchant. There are other ways."

"And they would be?"

"Have a couple of friends grab you, tie you down and then I'd stand there with a sharp knife in my right hand and your dick in my left and tell you to answer my questions or lose it."

"Why Miss Williams. I never would have figured you for the violent sort."

"Or I could just fuck you myself."

"I can honestly say that I would prefer that to your first idea, but seriously, Miss Vonda Williams having anything to do with a white boy? There would be ice skating in hell before something like that ever happened."

"You really don't like me do you?"

"I don't know you well enough to know whether I would like you or not Miss Williams. You saw to that all the way through school. You wouldn't let me or for that matter any other white person get to know you."

"That's because all you white boys wanted was to get some black pussy."

"Is that what all the white girls wanted too? Some black pussy? You didn't have anything to do with them either. No, what I believe that it was Miss Williams is that you were a racist. I don't know if you still are, but I certainly believe that you were back then."

While talking to Vonda I saw Gail and Nancy come in and sit down together.

"Have a nice day Miss Williams" I said as I got up and walked over to Gail and Nancy's table. Just as I got there I felt a hard hit on my shoulder and I turned to see a pissed off Vonda standing there staring at me.

"How dare you call me a racist!"

"Easy enough Miss Williams. I calls 'em as I sees 'em."

"Fuck you white boy" she snarled at me and stormed off.

"What was that all about" Nancy asked.

"Do you ever remember seeing Vonda doing anything with white guys or gals all the way through school?"

"Can't say as I do."

"I told her that her lack of interaction with anyone white seemed to indicate that she was some sort of racist. I don't think she much liked hearing that."

"We still on for tonight" I asked Nancy.

"You bet" she said and that got a scowl from Gail.

"See you then" I said and I took off.

To be continued.