A Weird One Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know I'm going to see you tonight, but your mom missed our lunch date and I'm horny. I need just a touch to get me to tonight."

I ate her to orgasm and she left. The door to the playroom might as well have been a revolving door because she was no sooner through it that Tina walked into the room. As she walked toward me she was taking off her sweater.

"I hope to make my final fling last until just before the wedding. You are going to help me aren't you?"

I was going to say no? Tina was another one who loved and wanted oral and anal, but she liked having her pussy filled also. I gave her all three and as she was leaving Andrea came into the room.

"I don't have much time, but I'll suck you off if you will eat my pussy."

She was on me before I had a chance to tell her that my dick had just come out of Tina's ass. She sucked on it for several seconds and then took her mouth off of me long enough to say, "Tina's pussy tastes a little strange" and then she went back to sucking while I went after her beaver. We got each other off and then she left and thank God no one else showed up. I did have to get some work done."

Just like school was school it was getting to the point where I could describe my Monday nights as mom and Marge were mom and Marge. Not that I didn't enjoy the hell out of what we did, but it was like every day of class – repetitious. There are only so many combinations that two women and one guy can get into. And as usual the two of them were no where near quitting when I was too pooped to pop.

Who could have imagined that my father's wife and my father's girlfriend could be so into each other? For that matter who in the hell could imagine that I would be a part of it?

+++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and at lunch Nancy joined me and invited me to play the friends with benefits game with her that night and I of course refused. Yeah! Right!

At work it was Gloria and Tina and I forgot what it was that I was supposed to be doing work wise.

I picked Nancy up at six-thirty and took her to Duke's Steakhouse and fed her before taking her to the arcade to play games and let the food settle. Then a trip to the Starlight where it was an evening of pussy, mouth and ass. I took her home and she thanked me for a fun time.

Wednesday the mouth alarm got me up and since I didn't have to go to the library for anything I played with mom right up until it was time to go to work. I was surprised that she didn't cut me off and tell me she had a lunch date with Marge. When I mentioned it she told me that Marge had other things to do that day.

At work I went to check in with Marge and she wasn't there. Tina and Gloria were there though. I couldn't get over how much Tina loved to have her butt fucked. Three times during the course of my shift. Gloria just wanted straight fucking and some sixty-nine. Just before quitting time Andrea told me that her hubby was leaving on a five day run in the morning and she invited me to follow her home and spend at least one night with her although she did say she would prefer Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I told her I couldn't promise her all three days, but she could have Thursday and Friday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

For once Marcus wasn't sitting with Mary when I got there. She was naked on the couch and waiting so I stripped as soon as I got there and took her bent over the back of her couch. Once I had gotten us both off we went upstairs where I was surprised to find three women servicing the eleven guys. Mom, Gail – and Marge!

"I told her about over lunch last week" mom whispered in my ear as I was fucking her "and she finally decided that she wanted to try it. Look at the slut go!"

I watched Marge go and I wondered about it. What was it about the women that I hooked up with that they for the most part cheated on their husbands and boyfriends? Was it me? Was there something about me that made them cheat? Pam, Shelly, Tash, Andrea and my mom cheated on their husbands. Gail and Tina cheated on their boyfriends. Marge in a way was cheating on my father. Or was it something in me that drew me to cheaters?

Did I really care?

Fuck no. Pussy was pussy!

When mom finally had to call it quits I was done too. Marcus followed her out as usual and I was waiting for him when he came back in.

"Do any good?"

"No. Just the usual. Loves fucking me, but will only do it here."

"Things any better on the home front? If it helps I've cut all ties with the females in your family."

"What really helped was playing that voicemail for me. Thank you for that."

"If I can do anything else to help let me know."

Bobby?"

"What?"

"To answer a question you asked a while back. I could stand a white son in law."

"Good luck in finding one. It won't be me. No way could I stay away from my mother in law."

He smiled, offered me a 'fist bump' and I took it and went on home.

+++++++++++++++++++++

School was school and everyone was excited by the coming of spring break. All around me people talking about where they were going to go and what they were going to do when they got there. I was envious of them. All spring break meant to me was that I would go to work fulltime for the two weeks.

No one joined me at lunch and at work there were no trips to the basement.

At quitting time I followed Andrea home. We were on the bed three minutes after walking in her door. She sucked me and then I ate her and then we fucked. We went sixty-nine and then I took her ass. A wash job followed by a light snack in the kitchen was followed by some head to get me hard again and then Andrea moved into the doggie position and smiled at me as she said:

"You know where I want it most."

I did and I slid my hard cock in her ass. I was fucking her hard when I heard:

"You motherfucker!" and in the half second between his words and the pain that I felt on the side of my head I had the silly thought "How does he know that?"

I took the blow on the right side of my head so I rolled left and off the bed. I came to my feet just in time to meet his charge. It was no contest. He had at least five inches in height and sixty pounds in weight on me and when he hit me like a linebacker taking on a running back I went down. He was quickly on his feet and I saw the kick coming at my crotch just in time to roll and take it on my thigh.

I was in deep shit and I knew it and I was frantically trying to scramble away from him and get up. I managed to get to my knees and I saw his foot draw back prior to another kick when suddenly he fell to the floor and I saw Andrea standing there with a table lamp in her hands. She put the lamp down and ran over to the closet and I got to my feet and reached for my clothes.

"Forget your clothes" she said a she tossed me a handful of ties. "Tie him up with those."