A Weird Storm...

Story Info
Storm traps a woman in an old Lighthouse with a man.
25.1k words
3.95
44k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
381 Followers

Laurie lay on a beach on the big island of Hawaii. Two whole weeks on the island in a big house some friends had let her use. The weather was perfect in the mid 80's with a constant sea breeze blowing in off the cool pacific. As idealistic as it may have seemed Laurie was there for more than just a vacation she needed time to think.

Laurie had been doing a lot of thinking, in fact she was tired of thinking. Usually about stuff that didn't concern her directly. She was in the PTA which was full of thoughtless busy bodies with whom she 'had' to work and a principle with a nightmare personality. She was the go-to person when the shit hit the fan, which was almost daily.

Laurie was a girl scout troop leader and had to deal with Military/PTA wives/moms who were not in the habit if thinking about anything but what effected 'them' and their status in the community. Laurie was a smart, attractive woman with a driver personality who did not tolerate the petty dramas that drove the military/wife/PTA community.

Laurie handled these dramas by simply being observant and speaking only when necessary. As a result she had the respect of most PTA members. While being held in contempt by the busy bodies who believed that she should not hold a position in the PTA since Laurie was not 'military', which made absolutely no sense.

Luckily Laurie was well liked and had mastered the subtle art of isolating the trouble makers while still keeping them involved. This mastery had its cost. It was exhausting.

However exhausting that may have been it was nothing when compared to dealing with her husband and his moods, which were the result of his inability to cope with stress of any kind. He simply did not have the tools, or rather he had the tools but did not use them consistently.

It was his stress and his reaction to stress that made her life stressful. Honestly the older he got the more high maintenance he became which made him appear, to her anyway, like his mother whom she not only disliked but could not and would not tolerate.

Adding to this were countless other daily trials that took their toll on her mind, body and soul the limit of which she was quickly approaching. All of which had led to a significant mind shift which she now had to decide whether or not to follow.

Laurie had to decide whether or not to enter into a physical relationship with a man she had met several months before. It was not a question of wanting to because she certainly 'wanted' to. In fact it had been 'his' suggestion that she take some time to consider the question before they took that next, irreversible step.

That he was the one suggesting she think about it made her want him even more. The fact that he was HOT, muscular with excellent grooming habits didn't hurt. Adding to her attraction was his sense of humor and that he knew how to dress himself. A sigh escaped her lips as she remembered the day she saw him in nothing but a towel.

She had been running errands that day for a PTA fund raiser she was helping organize. Actually she was organizing it period because there was yet another drama unfolding in the PTA/Military wife rank and file. Anyway, as she was walking by the gym locker room she saw him briefly Greg walking from the showers to his locker.

His body was everything she had imagined it would be because he always filled his suits out in the right places. His shoulders were broad and thick his chest was smooth and defined with abs that scooped inward rather than pooching out over his belt. In fact his towel looked as though it might fall off because there was almost nothing to hold it on. Of course his ass was simply perfect.

Having the presence of mind not to stare she quickened her pace down the hall and finished her business in the gyms administration office then left. It was an image she could not get out of her head. She sighed as her imagination took hold as images of his naked body pressing against hers filled her mind, exciting her senses, driving her mad with long suppressed lust.

Her decision to pursue an affair was out of curiosity more than an anything. It was also due to the fact that in the struggle to maintain a business and marriage she had changed into a pragmatist.

Behaving within the moral confines of social norms did little to advance their social or economic standing. Giving to charity, giving free care to those who could not afford it and forgiving debts for those persons who had fallen on hard times had done nothing but create more stress.

Karma, it seemed, had taken a vacation on those who were honestly trying to do the right thing for their fellow man. Whereas those who were out for themselves and taking advantage of people were doing well in spite of the karma they were supposed to reap. So she decided to cross the line as a social experiment. Would it really matter if she got a little action on the side in the interest of metaphysical science? She giggled at the absurdity of the idea, yet she wondered about it to. Would it really matter?

Of course she had a continuous internal dialog debating the inherent conflicts one must address when embarking on such a journey. "Will this make me a bad person?" "How can I even think of this?" "How can I not? If I do meet someone will I be able to even go there? What happens if he is worse than my husband? What if he is perfect? Will he be just another guy with whom I am disappointed?" So her internal dialog went when she was not busy with the many jobs she had assigned herself to keep her mind occupied and off this question.

Try as she might to avoid making the decision to have an affair the decision was eventually made to take that step. It was her husbands constant downer attitude that finally forced her to actively consider taking another man as a lover for her own sanity if for nothing else.

Her next task was to find a man who wasn't a pig. She was convinced that men, no matter how well groomed, were still pigs.

Laurie's first exposure to internet dating sites was so appalling that she avoided the internet for weeks and nearly gave up in disgust. Even her husband wasn't 'that' much of a pig compared to the 'swine' she encountered.

After a few weeks she returned and learned which sites to avoid. This led to emails which led to meetings that were very often disappointing which in turn led to meeting the man she was currently interested in. He was a guy who had no need of internet sites to meet, much less attract, women.

Laurie was fed up and dismayed with whole business and was about to give it up as a waist of time when she met Greg. He was an attorney in town on business. The guy she was supposed to meet didn't show. She was in the process of getting up to leave when Greg walked through the door.

He wore a suit, a nice one but what struck her was the fact that he was hot, built and sporting a pony tail. Not the short, puny wanna-be pony tail that too many middle aged men adopted when they wanted to feel young again. This one was long, neat and appeared to be a natural extension of himself as if he always had it.

His face was young looking but there was a sharp edge to it as if he was a man who had lived for himself and nobody else and his body filled his suit out in all the right places. As she took in his physique he caught her staring and their eyes met. Being forward he walked boldly over to her and offered to buy lunch if she would keep him company. He handed her his card Greg Mitchell Attorney at Law, specializing in estate planning and asset protection.

He was in his mid 40s and was well groomed, not a nose hair to be seen or an eyebrow in need of plucking. To top it off he was a perfect gentleman. He was easy company to keep evidenced by the fact that they talked for hours that first day.

That meeting led to another and then another. They soon became good friends and she told him everything, even what she was up to the day they met, she felt that free with him. Like a good friend he held no judgments and did not think any less of her for sharing that with him and promised to keep it under his hat.

Having nothing to hide she told her husband about him not at all concerned that their lunch dates would lead to anything more than friendship, even though Laurie ceased all of her date site activity upon meeting him.

Over time her initial attraction to him grew more aggressive causing her to dress more sexily as she became aware of the fact that Greg was the man she would like to have an affair with. The trouble was she didn't know exactly how to initiate an affair. So she kept seeing him as friends not quite content with the nature of their relationship.

One evening he asked her to go with him to a dinner meeting with a client who insisted he bring a friend. She agreed without hesitation. It was a professional meeting with business being the focus. Had it not been for Greg being such great company the evening would have been terribly boring.

Business carried on much later than expected and was well after midnight when they left the restaurant. Greg thanked her for coming and suggested that they get a quick drink before ending the evening to which she readily agreed.

At the bar they took a seat out on the deck and listened to the seals barking in the harbor as they quietly sipped their drinks. Conversation flowed easily as always with one drink leading to another. While contemplating whether or not to get another drink they fell into a comfortable silence.

They watched a lone sea lion swimming around the dock barking rather obnoxiously into the night with several other sea lions responding as if to say 'Hey, be quiet!' He then disappeared under water and headed toward his companions.

The silence continued as Laurie began noticing lights glowing here and there on the yachts tied to the docks. There was a private party on one of the larger sailing yachts at the far end of the marina. Laurie's eyes locked on the distant party watching the few people mingling on deck before Laurie sensed she herself was being watched.

She turned to see Greg staring at her, eyes ablaze with obvious lust causing her stomach to leap with excitement. Their eyes locked as the energy between them grew. Their eyes said more than any conversation ever could.

Laurie swallowed hard trying to keep herself from panicking at being faced with a decision she was not prepared to make. Her internal dialog piped up again "Please, say you want me, No behave yourself. Why should I? Good point. No, no I must behave. Oh God please, please let this be happening. No, I can't, but I have to, I just have to know." So it went for an eternity while semi-nude images of Greg in a towel flashed through her mind. Her resolve melted away and was replaced by an active curiosity.

Greg spoke only loud enough for her to hear "I think we should take a walk". She agreed not quite sure what, if anything, was happening. All the while hoping, praying and fearing that something would. Somewhere along the pier Laurie's hand found his and they walked into the darkness of the pier.

Not a word was spoken. Laurie seemed to know where this was heading as her heart beat nervously in her chest. Both fearing and anticipating the darkness and the privacy it would lend her desires she gripped his hand more tightly.

When his hand squeezed hers in return they were standing next to a storage warehouse on the water. The sound of water lapping at the pilings and lights in the distance reflecting off the water added a sense of privacy and isolation. There was enough light to see what they needed to and yet nobody could see them if they were more than ten feet away.

As he pressed her back against the wall of the warehouse her heart beat with excited anticipation as she realized his intentions, intentions that matched her own.

A woman laughed softly in the distance but it did not register. Laurie's hands found Greg's waste and for the first time she felt the taught,lean flesh she had hungered for gliding under her fingers. The darkness created an envelope of safety giving her the freedom to act on her desires and be hidden from the world.

Lifting her face to him she invited him to kiss her, without saying a word. His lips met hers and the throbbing, pulsing blood in her ears amplified so that she could hear nothing but her own heart beat. Sliding a hand up his back, under his jacket she let her hands explore his lean, taught body feeling how his body reacted to her touch.

As the dark enveloped them she was a teenager again making out in a dark corner, both nervous about getting caught and excited by doing something not only against the rules but 'forbidden'. Raising a thigh and rubbing it against his she felt the split of her dress fall away exposing her skin to the cool night air hooking her heel around his leg.

Instantly she felt a soft, warm hand on her thigh sliding up under her dress and cupping her cheek then reaching under her lacy, black Victoria Secret panties. Not quite a thong but skimpy enough and sexy, she had taken to wearing sexy underwear when meeting Greg, "Just in case', she would say to herself, 'just in case".

The slightest twinge of guilt surfaced as his hand reached under the lacy fabric but quickly evaporated as his hand squeezed and caressed her ass and thigh. She reacted by driving her tongue deeper into his mouth moaning passionately at this touch.

She loved kissing and he could kiss. Kissing was a talent often wasted on men. So few could kiss and those who could never did it long enough. He wasn't moving to access anyplace else which annoyed her.

Here she was with a guy who could kiss, had a body to die for and he was 'not' putting his hands all over her like most men would.

For the first time in her life she was actually annoyed at a man for behaving exactly the way she had wanted men to behave. Her body hungered for his touch in places most men usually went without her consent...bastards. She thought to herself "Great, the one time I want a guy to behave like a guy and he actually behaves himself"

Not only did she want him to touch her everywhere she wanted him to touch her...NOW. Finally as if on cue his hand began to move around to the inside of her thigh and down to her knee then back up again. Laurie moaned her approval and moved her thigh outward giving a clear signal to proceed further.

His hand disappeared under the lace fabric under her cheeks, from the inside of her thigh before slowly emerging so that his fingers grazed her external folds. Breaking their kiss Laurie's head rocked back as her body responded involuntarily to his touch "Yes" she hissed as a finger dipped just deeply enough to tease and entice her. His hand moved away and back to cupping and caressing her ass cheek.

Laurie began unbuttoning her blouse one button at a time pulling it from her skirt as she did. When the cool night air hit her skin she reached behind and unclasped her bra strap. She was glad she had chosen the strapless because it fell away exposing herself to the cool night air. When he did not move quickly enough she took the wrist of his free hand and placed it on her naked chest. A clearer signal she could not fathom unless she screamed "Touch them dammit".

He needed no verbal commands as his free hand was soon cupping and caressing her lobes while his thumb and forefinger pinched and pulled on her firm eraser hard nipples.

Their lips were locked in a kiss that she was not in any hurry to break away, relishing his velvet soft hands in places she longed to be touched. Again his lower hand shifted to her front and under the fabric and slid ever so slightly across her sensitive regions causing her to shudder as she was now being overwhelmed with sensations...all of them good, from her perspective.

This time a finger dipped even deeper, remained deep just long enough for her to sink herself down onto it causing her to gasp, moan and sink down on it again and again. He pulled out..and went back to her ass cheek and thigh. "Tease" she thought.

As this happened her hands were unbuttoning his shirt so that she could feel his skin pressing against hers. She wanted her naked chest to touch his. If she was going to misbehave she was going to misbehave properly.

Leaving his tie in place she pulled at his shirt freeing it from his slacks and pressed her naked torso against his wrapping both arms around his body so that her hands could now explore his naked, muscular back. Laurie could feel his heart beat through is skin which mixed evenly with her own. Greg's free hand moved behind and down lifting her skirt so that he could gain access to her from the other side.

He then cupped her ass cheeks with each hand and lifted her up a few inches on the wall and pressed his clearly aroused manhood against her causing her to moan with nervous anticipation as she realized just how far she was willing to go. Responding in kind she ground herself against him imagining how it would feel to have his cock sheathed by her folds..what his heat...his length and hardness would feel like buried inside her, deep. Her mind dove to dark, steamy depths she had seldom indulged.

He broke their kiss and said "If we take this any further' he paused, 'you have to promise me 'not' to leave your husband. I do not want any complications. Agreed?" Laurie nodded.

Pressing her forehead into his chest she said "I do not want to leave him. But I need, I need this" and her thigh slid up his again in a clear signal that she was willing to take things much, much further.

His arms folded around her as they rocked back and forth in the cool night air. "Please" she whispered. Their lips met once again and his hand once again found its place on her exposed thigh.

Ten minutes passed in silence during which time Greg's hand found its way under her lace panties. This time Laurie broke their kiss, looked up into his eyes grabbed his wrist and slowly pulled his hand from under her panties redirecting his hand to her waist band whispering in his ear "Take them off of me, please" Standing with her feet on the ground and spread slightly apart she directed him to remove her undies from her body.

He paused looking into her eyes and said "Are you sure?"

Laurie nodded but said nothing staring intently into his eyes. Without a word he peeled her panties from her body. Kneeling before Laurie he pulled them down as she raised one leg then the other. Standing again he held her lace undies in his hand and handed them to her.

She took them and placed them in his pocket. "Keep them" she whispered. As her hand came away from his pocket she grabbed his wrist and said. "Touch me". His hand moved to her inner thigh and up her slit.

Had there been any light he would have been able to see that she had taken to getting salon treatments and was now sporting an extreme 'Brazilian' trim that left a vertical pencil thin line of 'trim'.

His fingers found what his eyes could not see and one long finger slid ever so lightly over her folds. Causing her to gasp in a combination of excitement, fear and a minute sense of guilt which was quickly over shadowed by simple yet overwhelming lust. Pressing her head to his chest she whispered "Touch me, Please, touch me and keep touching me, please, please".

Another man was touching her in places she had only allowed her husband. It was bliss. No hint of guilt to cloud her pleasure as she absorbed the warmth of his forbidden touch. For the first time in 17 years she was about to let another man bring her to orgasm. The whole time his fingers probed and pleasured her she was thinking about how wonderful his cock would feel. Anticipation of his cock entering her only intensified her pleasure which drove her to an exquisite and screaming orgasm.

dkmywife
dkmywife
381 Followers