A Weird Storm... Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife returns to the real world determined to see another.
5.7k words
3.1
18.5k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers

The storm that hit Hawaii had been the result of an underwater volcano erupting. Hawaii was building another island. The heated water from which evaporated into a storm front already developing creating a more powerful storm. Only she had dreamed the whole thing or did she?

She had awakened in her bed to her husband's voice. This confused her because she had been rescued from the storm by a stranger living in a light house down the beach, a stranger she had eventually slept with...several blissful times. The memory of the dream was as real as if it had just happened including the warmth of his cum exploding inside her, which, even now seemed to linger. Rick her husband handed her a coffee when she woke dazed and confused. Had it all been just a dream? The details she remembered were far too vivid to be merely a dream, yet here she was in their vacation house miles from where she remembered being just moments before.

But then she remembered, walking to the light house the day before only to be awakened by her husband after having fallen to sleep in her lounge. That also had been a very vivid dream. Again here she was wondering if it had been a dream or not? Sensing her need to be alone Rick moved out of the room and turned out the light so she could rest. She did not sleep but instead began to wonder what was going on before her thoughts began to dwell on Greg the man she was planning to have an affair with, rather had already begun an affair with if she counted their time on the pier and the fabulous orgasm she'd had at his hands. They had not slept together or fucked... "yet" she reminded herself.

He was waiting back home for her to return so that they could 'talk'. Laurie smirked knowing full well what their talk would lead to. Not a twinge of guilt or regret surfaced knowing that she would give herself to him without question or hesitation. Only she would not be asking her husband for permission or announce the fact that she intended to cheat on him. No, this was going to be her secret, hers and Greg's. The storm then distracted her as the wind and rain increased severely. It sounded bad, dangerously severe and the wind was rattling the windows and causing the house to shudder as gusts threatened to tear the roof off.

Walking to the front porch where her husband said he'd found her, she watched the tide splash against the seawall which was now very nearly submerged. The beach she remembered walking on was underwater. Up the coast she saw the flash of light. A few seconds later another flash...and another. The heavy rain prevented her from seeing anything but the flashing light off in the distance. Was that her mysterious light house? Was her dream lover still there or was he just some figment of her imagination or an expression of her longing for Greg?

Try as she might the idea that it was merely a dream would not register. She could not accept that. Something had happened...the orgasms she'd had, the taste of his cum...the heat of his shaft pulsing deep within her body...were far, far too real to be just a dream. Yet, here she stood, in a robe she remembered being given by the man in her dream...no...not a dream...a...a...what?

She felt the soft terry cloth running her hands over the embroidered light house. She had never bought such a robe...and her husband would not be this tasteful. His idea of a robe would have been some plaid eye sore and certainly nothing as luxurious as this.

With that thought an acid wave of disgust for her cheap, fat...pig husband crashed over her reminding her why she had been seeking an affair. Greg was not someone she had intended to be with initially...but as time and their relationship grew...her desire for him grew. This culminated in an unscheduled, unplanned ignition of their mutual lust one night after a dinner meeting and drinks on a public pier.

Dizziness forced her back to the bedroom and under the sheets...where she let the clear memory of her recent experiences take her as she collapsed into a deep sleep. But her dream lover did not return nor did the light house.

The remainder of their vacation was pleasant while tame. The storm had done a great deal of damage to the island but luckily had not ruined their vacation. What irritation she'd had for her husband eased up somewhat with Greg's touch to look forward to. The idea of being alone with him and fucking his brains out was a nice distraction from the irritating asshole husband snoring on his chase lounge, God how he pissed her off.

Laurie did not venture passed the beach outside their rental cottage for the remainder of her trip. Her heart simply couldn't take the idea that it was all a dream. She wanted to hold onto something and remember her vacation time fling with a stranger in a lighthouse in a storm.

On the flight home she let her thoughts dwell on Greg and their first planned meeting and the talk he'd promised they'd have. She'd sent him a text from the plane an hour before they landed.

Laurie: Headed home...landing in one hour, he texted her back almost instantly.

Greg: 'Hey...how was your trip? Heard about a nasty hurricane that hit Hawaii were you in it?'

Laurie: Yeah, got caught on the beach. It was a weird storm really. Came on suddenly and really did some damage. I was afraid that the roof of our cottage would come off.

Greg: Wow!! Seriously? Hope you are ok.

Laurie: It certainly gave me time to think...about us. ;)

Greg: And?

Laurie: I'm looking forward to 'talking' with you...(hint) I want to do more than just talk.

Greg: I'm so glad. So you are ok with our being friends with benefits? I don't want us to be superficial...but I need to keep it off the radar.

Laurie: Yes, I am VERY much into being friends with benefits...you have no idea how hard it was for me not to turn around that night and run up to your hotel room and fuck your brains out.;)

Greg: I know...I wanted that to... soo bad. But had you turned around I was already gone. I couldn't stay there knowing that you could have been there with me...fucking my brains out.

Laurie: Ok...so why did we wait?

Greg: I wanted to make sure you wanted this as much as I do. That and I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of you.

Laurie: It isn't taking advantage if it is something I want to. Had that woman not said anything...you'd have had me right then and there...all of me...no regrets. I don't want to wait any longer. Can I see you tonight?

Greg: I'm already in town and have a hotel room. The La Quinta Inn down the street from your house; I figured you could 'take a walk' and meet me here. I got a room with a nice view. I can see your house from here. I couldn't wait...so I had my secretary check on your flight. Once I knew you were on the plane and heading home I booked a room and drove up.

Laurie's pulse quickened and her face flushed with excitement and as well as fear. Nowhere was there any doubt that she would meet him. Nor was there any doubt that she would, she smiled, fuck his brains out...a few blocks from where her husband would be either sleeping or watching television.

Laurie: Let me be clear...I am coming to you this evening and it isn't to 'talk.' One thing I want is for you to fuck me...while I am looking at my house. I want to feel you inside me as my husband sit's and watches television. Not really sure why...but that is something that I do want.

Greg: I understand that...more than you know.

Laurie: I want to please you in more ways that just the one. I'm not very good at sucking cock...but I want to for you. Don't ask why but I want to do that for you. I want to get good at it...for you. Is that weird?

Greg: No not weird at all. I was hoping we would get to that because I love that...However, I also like to reciprocate...a lot...that is if you don't mind me doing that to you.

Laurie was getting dizzy. He had forgotten about the reverse roll in that activity. It had been so long since she'd had that done that she'd actually forgotten about the pleasure she once enjoyed from it.

She replied with her fingers shaking like they hadn't done in a long time.

Laurie: I would love that...in both ways. God...I wish this plane would land. The drive home is going to be insane. I can't wait...I can't wait...I can't wait.

Greg: Neither can I. I want you so badly.

Laurie: I want you to...more than you can possibly know. We will have plenty of time. I'll just say I'm going out to meet someone. I won't be lying...will I?

Greg: No, I guess not. Hurry and make that plane land. How do you want me to greet you tonight? Clothes on...off...what?

The question made her think. She'd been thinking of him wearing his towel at the gym that day she'd seen him. It was the image she most often imagined when masturbating. The orgasms she'd had with that image in her mind were mind blowing.

Laurie: I want you wearing only a towel. I want to unwrap my present...but I don't want to work too hard either. God how I want you!! Can you send me a picture of you in your towel? Please.

Greg: Give me a few minutes...It'll be something to get you going.

In less than a minute he'd sent her a selfie...only he was wearing jeans and a shirt. A few minutes later he sent her a picture of himself in a towel as requested. Standing in front of a mirror in a bathroom in all his glory making her heart nearly stop. With her heart beating savagely she replied to the picture as her eyes fixated on the sausage like protrusion underneath.

Her mouth went dry...as she saw a hint of what awaited her. Oh my god!! She thought as her lust exploded. His physique didn't hurt either. A flat taught stomach...six pack abs...and his obliques...running down into his towel...terminating at the base of the monster hidden underneath it.

Laurie: Oh God!

Greg: You like?

Laurie: Most definitely. Is it wrong of me to want to see more?

Greg: Not if that is what you want. You sure?

Laurie: Yes. Please. I want to see all of you.

In a few seconds a picture came up on her phone with Greg standing fully nude in front of the mirror. He was hot, his wearing the towel had left little to imagine... she was not disappointed. His body was beautiful as was the cock hanging between his legs. His oblique's terminated at the base of his cock which was devoid of pubic hair, an image she found immensely erotic. Large and most definitely something she wanted to experience.

Laurie: Oh God! You are so beautiful!!

Greg: Thank you. I'm glad you like what you see.

Laurie: I hope that wasn't awful of me to request.

Greg: I would have said so if it was. Don't worry. How did it make you feel?

Laurie: I want you more than ever. I want this...you...all of you!!

The pilot announced their decent into the airport at this point and requested all devices be turned off. So Laurie had to sign off.

Laurie: Gotta turn my phone off. I'll text when I'm on the ground. And just before I leave to meet you...Excited!!

Greg: Good, See you very soon...I can't wait to see you. Bye.

The Airport was insanely busy. Bagged claim was thankfully short and the shuttle ride home was uneventful. Rick her husband slept the whole way giving her time to ogle Greg's pictures. She had taken a seat in the back so that she would have some privacy. She tried to text him the moment they got into the shuttle but she didn't have any service. Halfway home her message finally got to him. She then settled down to enjoy the ride home anticipating the evening to come.

Arriving home the late afternoon sun was warm and inviting. But the days travel had made them both feel sticky and nasty. So she showered off first and took this time to ensure that her Brazilian wax didn't need any touch up. While her husband was in the shower she stood in the window of her home and texted Greg wearing only her robe.

Laurie: Hey can you see into my living room?

Greg: Yup! I see you...you are so beautiful.

Laurie: BRB

She looked around and then stepped back into the bedroom to see if her husband was still in the shower, he was so she came back out.

Laurie: Returning the favor. Dropping her robe she now stood nude in the window.

Greg: Oh babe...how lovely you are. When can I expect you?

Laurie: Soon. I have to rest a bit and figure out what I should wear for you.

Greg: Wear something that comes off easy, I to want to unwrap my present...fast.

She knew immediately what she was going to wear, her wrap around skirt that was just casual enough to be daily wear but sexy enough to be playful and one piece that would go on and come off quickly. She decided not to wear anything underneath.

Laurie: Gotcha covered.. I'll call or text before I leave...OK?

As challenging as it was for her to rest she knew that she had to and lay down for an hour. It would be a bad showing for her to fall asleep during their planned intimacy.

In spite of her excitement she did fall into a badly needed sleep. Her husband ended up sacking out on the couch in front of the television. Their kids were off with her mom for the weekend and wouldn't be back until the next day.

Waking just as the sun was setting she donned her wrap around dress and nothing else, except for maybe her pumps. She couldn't wear this with sneakers...the effect would be all wrong. But when she left she let her husband know she was leaving and he groggily waved his acknowledgement of her leaving.

It was all she could do to not spin the tires as she tore down the street, rounded the corner on two wheels or so it seemed and in less than a minute braked hard turning into the La Quinta Inn less than three blocks from her house. Only when she had parked did she remember to text Greg.

Laurie: I'm here

Greg: Ok...waiting and got champagne on the chill.

Tossing her phone into her purse she got out locked her door and nearly ran across the parking lot and into the lobby of the hotel and up to the second story to Greg's room. Knocking on his door she heard him approach the door. When the door opened there he was in the towel he'd worn in the picture a few hours before. He'd just come out of the shower with his hair wet but this body was dry and powdered with a hint of cologne and even more perfect than she remembered.

The moment the door opened she stepped through it, grabbed the 'Do Not Disturb' sign and placed it on the doorknob and closed the door quietly behind her and locked it. Standing against the door she took in the beautiful man standing before her and struggled to not rush into his arms. It was impossible to not notice his cock rising under the towel...as she slowly undid her dress...and let it fall to the floor before stepping up to him. Her heart beat like a trip hammer in her chest as the idea of finally being with Greg took hold of her consciousness. Not a single doubt surfaced. If there had been any, it would have evaporated the moment she took his towel and pulled it off his body.

Standing barely a foot from her was the most beautiful man she had ever seen. Taking his hand she moved in as if in a dream and pressed her body against his wrapping one arm around his shoulder and the other around his teeny waist. Feeling his body heat against hers was blissful as was the warm, hard appendage growing between them and pressing against her mound. Laurie closed her eyes as for the first time she felt the warmth of his cock touch her. Sighing in ecstasy she pressed herself unconsciously against his cock.

The feeling of having his cock touch her was amazing. He was not yet inside her but it soon would be...if she had anything to say about it. For now she felt the overwhelming need to hold her body against his. Looking into his eyes she whispered "Finally" and kissed him passionately.

As they kissed her hands explored his magnificent body and his hands explored hers. His touch enflamed her as she let his hands have free reign. Her breasts were pressed against his muscular chest and his pelvis was pressed hard against hers...with is cock sliding against her now waiting, wanting pussy lips. "I've wanted this for so long," she said breaking the kiss and pressing her forehead against his chest. "You have no idea how hard it has been to keep my want of you pent up," she said kissing the skin of his chest.

Greg pushed her back a little, lifted her chin and said "I have wanted you from the first day we met. I was trying hard not to put the make on you from the instant I laid eyes on you.' He said kissing her softly on the lips 'I'm glad we got to know each other first. It will make this so much more special and more enjoyable." He finished by pulling her to him and kissing her even harder.

Laurie always enjoyed a good kiss and he was good at it. Time seemed to stand still as they got reacquainted with each other. But time was something they did not have much of. Breaking the kiss once again Laurie looked hard into his eyes...moved back...grasped hold of his cock she began kissing his neck, shoulders, chest, stomach...kneeling down as she went. When she got to where she wanted to be she saw for the first time...up close his cock, 9" of perfectly formed cock thick enough that one hand could not completely wrap around it.

Looking up at him she began slowly by kissing the head and licking the slit, then the underbelly of his shaft...down to his balls and back up. She was getting acquainted with her new toy. After a few minutes of this...his moans were such that she knew what she was doing was pleasing him which caused her to ramp up her efforts. Reaching the head of his cock once again...she opened her mouth and took his head into her mouth... his moan of approval spurred her on.

Slowly she slid his cock in and out of her mouth...not very far but enough to cause him to moan out loud which is what she wanted most of all...to know she could please him. The more comfortable she got the deeper she attempted to take him and the more he moaned the more turned on she became.

Sucking cock used to disgust her, mostly because she had the paranoid fear of the man she was sucking off was going to cum in her mouth. However, that was not at all a concern for her now. For whatever reason, she no longer cared about that. Her only concern was to pleasure this man...and if that meant letting him cum in her mouth...she was going to let that happen. Not only was she prepared to let that happen...she wanted it to.

Since her vacation and her experiences there, whether imagined or real, the fact was she had changed and her wants and desires had changed as well. She was surprised by the fact that she was enjoying sucking his cock as much as he was. There was no way she could possibly take his entire length...not yet...but she was going to do her very best to get to that point...one day.

Once again a surreal sense of time took hold. Seconds seemed like minutes, minutes seemed like hours...but not in the sense that this was never going to end...but in the sense that no matter how long it took...it wouldn't be long enough. She concentrated her attention on his cock pumping it with her free hand and mouth...bracing with the other against his pelvis. She closed her eyes and slowly got acquainted with his cock. As big as he was...she was comfortable with pumping it in a few inches and then pulling off and licking the shaft taking a breath or two...then getting back to business. But after a while she felt his hand on her shoulder...and she looked up at him smiling. "Stand up baby...Please" he said.

When she stood up he pulled her to him and whispered into her ear "That was amazing...but I want you, if you don't mind" and kissed her tenderly.

Laurie melted into his arms and whimpered "Please..." into his ear as she hugged him close as if to absorb him into her. At that moment they both knew that this 'relationship' was going to be more than just a superficial, sexual relationship...it was a mutual love, lust...need to be with each other.

dkmywife
dkmywife
382 Followers
12