A Weird Storm... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you still want to look out the window?" he asked.

Laurie responded by looking into his eyes, kissing him hard on the mouth before saying "Yes, please."

Taking her by the hand he led her to the window where a chair was placed with its back against the window sill. Greg opened the curtain enough so that Laurie could feel secure from prying eyes...while still looking out the window at her home. It was then she realized just how close they were to her house. She could see her husband sitting on the couch watching the movie he'd been watching when she left a few minutes earlier. He hadn't budged, not that she expected him to. The lights of their hotel room were dimmed so that they would not be seen if someone looked up and into their window.

Without hesitation Laurie got onto the chair with her knees on the cushion and crossed her arms across the back of the chair as she watched her husband sitting in their living room...oblivious to the fact she was about to have another man enter her. Looking back she smiled and wiggled her ass at Greg "You know what I want" she asked.

Greg replied "Yes, yes I do." he said moving into kiss her as his now granite hard cock poked her butt cheek. The sensation of which caused her to moan in anticipation of her first conscious act of adultery. The island episode was still fresh in her memory...the break down, the drama...the sex with a stranger in his shower and on his couch...which she still could not think of as a dream but the evidence suggested that was all it had been...a very vivid...erotic dream. Anyway...that dream or whatever it had paved the way for this moment. Doubts she'd had prior to the trip to the islands, though minimal were long gone.

This was made doubly so when, at long last, she felt the heat of his flesh touch hers. "Oh God" she moaned as she felt the head of his cock slip into her and slowly, gently. As his head parted her lips...and her opening began to stretch to his intrusion Laurie locked onto the couch on which her husband now sat. "You wanted me to do this so now you are getting it" she said to herself as the head of Greg's cock slid in and she felt the first inch of his cock penetrate her folds.

"Uhhahhhh!" escaped her lips as the pulsating warmth of his heavily weighted cock slipped into her. Greg then stopped his intrusion thinking he was hurting her.

"Should I stop?" he asked massaging the small of her back.

Laurie lifted her head and looked into his reflection and hissed "Don't you dare" in what could only be an expression of pure ecstasy and bliss at feeling his cock for the first time. "Don't you dare stop...not... now...not ever" she said as her focus once again returned to her husband who had gotten up to get a beer. But that was not where her mind was anymore. Her mind was on the pleasure Greg's cock pressing into her, something she had longed for and wanted for too long. The sensation of being impaled on Greg's manhood was beyond ecstasy. If being bad felt this good to hell with being good.

Laying her forehead on her arms she pressed her knees against the arms of the chair and concentrated on pushing back against his intrusion. Nothing she had experienced had ever felt so good. An unconscious moan escaped her lips...as she felt another two inches slip into her. He pulled out just a little causing her to gasp at the sensation of his cock sliding out. The bliss of this minute motion surprised her causing her to cry out "Deeper, deeper" she moaned.

Closing her eyes Laurie grasped the back of the chair and pushed herself back to meet his thrusts impatient to feel his entire length buried inside her. Not only was she impatient to feel his entire length...she wanted to feel his naked pubic bone pressed against her ass...she wanted to feel his balls touch her and most of all...feel his hot cum shooting deep inside her. After a series of slow, deliberate thrusts she soon felt his head reach depths she had never experienced resulting in her gasping in bliss "Ahh...Ohh..God...Yes, yes' looking back she locked eyes on Greg 'I would have 'never' regretted this babe...never. God you feel so good"

Greg stroked the small of her back gently and replied "I know what you mean...I know...I should have taken you to my hotel and fucked you...I'll not make that mistake again"

Laurie was beginning to lose concentration...but answered "Hotel?...No..baby...you could have had me on the pier. Fuck the hotel" she said bluntly. Following her comment the last few inches of his shaft penetrated to her deepest depths...and his pubic bone came to rest on her cheeks causing her to gasp in bliss "Ahhh...Ohhhh...ohhh my God...that feels soooo...fucking good."

Neither of them spoke as they got acquainted with their intimate connection. Laurie looked back out the window and into her living room only a hundred yards away and her husband sitting on the couch drinking his beer. She thought "I hope you are enjoying that beer as much as I am enjoying this"

As the thought passed she pushed herself back onto his pubic bone and felt his cock slide in a little deeper "Ohh...mmmm" was all she could say. Words were lost to her...to both of them.

Greg's hands were on her hips...pulling her back as he shoved his pelvis forward grinding his cock into her deepest recesses making her squeal in delight. He then rotated his pelvis in a circle to create movement without having to pull out...which was the last thing he wanted in that moment. "Do you see your husband?" he asked.

Laurie ground her ass hard against him and rocked her pelvis side to side to add motion to their mutual grinding and said "Yes...he is drinking a beer and watching an old war movie. I don't know why...but having you inside me while I watch him...is insanely hot."

After this she pushed herself up leaned back against him turned her head and kissed him passionately then said "Now...fuck me...slow...please" returning to her position on the chair.

Doing as he was asked Greg firmed up his grip and slowly slid his cock out about half way...then slowly buried his cock into Lauries pussy again. This motion was enough to elicit a squeal of joy from her..followed by her uttering "More...Please...more" to which he obliged by pulling out his full length leaving just the head of his cock engaged...waiting a second to two and then slowly, deliberately impaling Laurie again. When his pelvis pressed against hers..she let out a moan and a plea "Again...again...slowly...this is so wonderful" she sighed.

This continued for a while...the bliss each felt was such that neither of them wanted the experience to end...satisfied with a slow grinding fuck. However, eventually urgency surfacing in both...an urgency to fuck fast and hard...riding the wave of bliss to completion... they resisted as long as they could...until Laurie who was now in desperate need of a hard fuck...and orgasm called out "Fuck me Greg...Fuck me hard...please...please...Fuck me"

Being passed words...he responded by firming up his grip and began pumping his cock in and out of her with increasing speed and force. Laurie had long before this stopped watching her husband who had fallen to sleep on the couch...while she was being fucked. She let herself go...as Greg began pounding her hard and fast. The room filled with the sound of their bodies coming together as her orgasm approached from deep within...building...building until it was on the verge of release...only it kept building...until finally her brain exploded as a white hot flash of bliss exploded from her body. Spasms of explosive bliss ripped through her body...so severely that she could not make as sound...her mouth was open in a scream...but the sound she would have made...was not there...robbed of its energy by the force of her orgasm.

One...orgasm..two...three...and finally when Greg slammed his cock deep for the last time...and howled...G-g-g-god!! Releasing his cum deep inside Lauries pussy...she came again...savoring the warmth of his cum shooting deep inside her...the sensation of having cum shoot that deep inside her..set off one last orgasm causing her to cry out "Greeeeg!"

Standing behind Laurie, Greg panted heavily from the force of his long awaited release. Laurie was also panting from the force of the multiple orgasms she'd just experienced. Satisfied yet eager for more she remained where she was savoring the afterglow while enjoying the fact that they were still connected. Then a wave of fatigue hit her from her long day's travels. "Can we go to the bed for a bit?' she asked 'I'm suddenly tired" she said with a sigh.

When she got under the sheets she noticed the clock as Greg crawled into bed with her and wrapped his arms around her pulling her back to his front. She had been there only 45 minutes. The idea that she had a few more hours to spend with him filled her with glee as she pressed hard against his chest and her ass against his still present hardness. Neither of them slept but they just enjoyed the company of the other and watched as the sun began to set in the distance.

Not being rushed in anyway the enjoyed their intimacy, kissing as things got heated once again.

Taking a quick shower together but having no room to do what they wanted to, dried off and raced to the bed again this time for a face to face love making session.

Rolling onto her back Laurie pulled Greg to her and kissed him passionately. No words were spoken, none were needed...just the two of them in the shadows. Before long Greg was ready for more. Laurie also ready reached between her legs...grasped hold of his cock and directed it to her waiting pussy. Once the head touched her and was engaged she wrapped her legs around him and pulled his cock into her in one slow motion. "Ahhhh...mmm...you feel so nice...so nice" she whispered as she pulled his face to hers and kissed him as she savored their connection.

Kissing and grinding together they spend the next blissful eternity embraced in what Laurie would later remember as the most sensual make out session she could remember. Shadows moved as the final rays of the sun disappeared over the horizon. Soon the only light in the room came from the street lamp under which her car was parked. By this time Laurie had rolled on top of Greg and was slowly pressing herself onto him grinding...and pumping his cock in and out of her kissing him the whole time. However, when Greg was ready for more he rolled her over onto her back got up onto his knees and pulled her hips to him and began to suddenly and urgently fuck Laurie savagely. The sudden savagery of his thrusts caused her to cry out "Yes...do that again..harder" she cried. "Harder".

Soon the sound of skin slapping skin filled the darkened room. Thuk, thuk, thuk...puk, puk, puk combined with Lauries grunts caused by his cock bottoming out against her deepest, most intimate regions filled the room as did the shadows. "Fuck me' She cried 'Fill me with your cum...please" she whimpered. These words caused Greg to increase his already savage attack to a crescendo skin slapping skin and moans of bliss as he drove himself into her repeatedly until they were both crying out in orgasm...Laurie squealed as her world balled up...and exploded as Greg...drove his cock deep...and emptied his essence into her.

When at last they had the energy to move she had only enough energy to look at the clock...two blissful hours had passed since she had last bothered to look at the clock. But the urgency to get up and leave did not surface. She knew she had to go soon...but it was the last thing she wanted to do as she lay once again in his arms content and happy that she was finally, blissfully satisfied.

Rick her husband was fast asleep on the couch where she had left him three hours earlier. She had taken a shower with Greg before finally leaving him to sleep alone with plans to meet him again the next day. Laurie fell asleep with the warmth of Greg's last release still lingering deep within. She slept extremely well.

12