A Weird Storm...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

When she came she was unable to remain silent due to the intensity and explosive power of her orgasm and the release of her long suppressed passion. Burying her face in is muscular chest she felt the tension rise from deep inside her midsection, as his fingers did magic to her sliding across and burying themselves deep into her again and again.

With each penetration she cried out softly gripping the lapels of his jacket as his fingers danced between her thighs driving her passions beyond the threshold of her composure, which she was quickly losing.

Try as she might to keep silent the unexpected ferocity of her orgasm caused Laurie to cry out in a release of passion so intense she lost all sense of time and being as lights flashed inside her brain as muscles exploded in spasm throughout her body.

Once, twice and again she came as her voice carried out over the water announcing to anyone within ear shot what had just happened in the shadows of a darkened pier.

Once she regained herself she was biting onto his shoulder panting from physical exertion caused by the intensity of the orgasms that had just ripped through her body.

Off in the distance she could hear a female voice call out "You go girl!!" The voice had come from the yacht in the distance. Looking up from his shoulder she looked over that direction where she noticed no less than three figures standing on the back deck looking in their direction and waving drunken encouragement.

"Encore, Encore!!" a male voice cried out. A moment of panic took her as she thought they could somehow see them in the shadows. She could hardly see herself much less Greg so she was fairly certain that they had only heard her voice in the dark.

"Can they see us?" She whispered.

"No, not a chance. But I think they heard you." he said chuckling.

Laurie looked into his eyes and reached for him but he grabbed her wrist and said "I think we should get out of here before a cop patrols the pier. Its about that time."

Laurie looked up at him puzzled "But..but you haven't"

He cut her off "That's o.k., I enjoyed watching you cum." he said kissing her again.

Laurie leaned in against him and stroked his 'manhood' through the thin fabric of his suit wanting to go further,understanding the need to vacate so not to be discovered, hence the excitement.

If there were no risk in misbehaving there would be no excitement. If there were no excitement misbehaving would be no different than behaving, thereby becoming dull and predictable and not worth doing in the first place.

Then again they had spent well over an hour making out which ended with her having the most incredible orgasm she could remember.

Disappointment surfaced as her deepest desire to be fucked by this man had not been realized. She had him remove her thong for that purpose. Knowing that she would have to wait to feel his cock buried inside her was disappointing, very disappointing. Yet she wouldn't have traded one moment she had spent pressed against that warehouse for anything.

"I wish we had more time, I really do" she said contemplating how it would have felt having his cock buried deep inside her. The forbidden nature of this want burned her from the inside though she worked desperately to keep it hidden.

They redressed occasionally kissing with momentary albeit fleeting thoughts of going for it right then and there then rethinking again. To make it even more interesting there was no awkwardness or regrets as they walked along the pier.

They were holding hands when Laurie asked "When are you coming back?"

"Not until you get back from your vacation. There is no reason for me to be up here until you get back". He was silent. "You are the only reason I come up" he said. "Besides, it will be a good thing if you gave this some thought. Is this something you really want? I meant what I said about not wanting complications. The Bar Association frowns on this kind of thing, though it isn't really any of their business. The current president is a woman whose husband left her recently. So she tends to take out her frustrations on those members of the bar who have been caught having an affair or were the cause of a break up. I don't need that right now."

He half laughed and continued. "The ironic thing is, she is a divorce attorney. One of the old, school cut throat types. Seems to me her husband leaving was Karma of a sort."

He stopped and wrapped his arms around Laurie. "I would like you to think about this. I'd feel better if you took some time to think about it' he paused 'we may not be able to be together every time I'm in town. That and I'm not looking to steal you from your husband."

He paused again, this time for a long time before saying "I don't want a superficial relationship because I care, but I would feel better about this if I knew that you could keep it superficial."

Laurie was floored. Most men, at least the men she had known, were more concerned about being in the 'moment' and not the consequences.

His request made her want him even more. "O.k. I will think about it. Just so you know, I won't mind a once in a while thing. But you are right I need to think about it. I am not planning to leave Richard. But he is dealing with personal issues that I have to let him handle on his own."

Laurie looked down at their hands now intermingled, comfortable. "I've been hoping that something would happen between us. I would have said something earlier had I known what to say. It's just having an affair isn't as easy as I thought it would be, at least for me." Laurie sighed into the dark hoping her confession wouldn't be misunderstood.

Greg moved in and kissed her softly. "I've had an idea that you wanted something like that, but I wasn't sure about it myself."

A twinge of regret hit her. It wasn't guilt or shame, but a deep regret that she hadn't been able to touch or please the man next to her. "Greg...I want you. I have to be with you at least once, Please" She spoke in nearly a whisper.

She sensed a smile on his face as he looked at her through the early morning dark. "You realize its all I can do to not to take you up on that right now, here, on my hood?"

Laurie smiled then said "Yes". He laughed and kissed her moaning in arousal held in check only by the strongest resolve, resolve that was breaking and she knew it.

"So, do we have a deal? I'll take my time thinking about it and the next time we meet, we'll talk about it..o.k.?" Laurie prodded.

He was silent for a moment. "I'll agree to that" he said.

Laurie drove home without her lace panties which were still in the pocket of Greg's suit. Her bra she had stuffed in her purse not wanting to coupe up her sensitive breasts after such a lovely orgasm. It was bad enough she had to wear a blouse.

Laurie wondered how far things would have gone had that woman on the yacht not said anything. She certainly would have been able to give him a hand job, that would not have been any trouble for her she knew. Would that have been enough? She doubted it. Given her present state of arousal she was fairly certain that had he acted on his 'male' tendencies and pushed it...she would have given in, quite readily.

Was he serious about taking me right there on his hood? Would I have been able to do that? She thought. Had he suggested she follow him to his hotel, she smiled, 'That would have been more like it' she thought. The idea that she could have been, at that moment, laying naked with her legs wrapped around his body and his cock buried deep inside her, making love to his entire body made her think about turning her car around. "Damn, damn. Next time would be very different". She let her thoughts linger as the highway rolled ahead of her.

Greg was on his way back to L.A. at that moment because he couldn't sleep thinking about what could have been playing out in his hotel room at that very moment had he just surrendered to his want of that magnificent woman.

He had not been kidding about having a hard time not taking her on the hood of his Jag. But he had developed a relationship with Laurie and wanted whatever happened between them to be private and not on a public pier or on the hood of a car outside a bar.

He grinned thinking of their pending discussion, knowing full well that it would end up in his hotel room and that they would both surrender to their desires. His knowledge irritated him "Why wait?" he muttered then he answered himself "Because she has to have time to think about it. So that it isn't an impulse decision"

His brow furrowed as he thought "If we had gone through with what we both were feeling tonight...she would have been racked with guilt and I would have likely never seen her again. "Damn" he muttered into the oncoming head lights. "Damn".

Laurie left on vacation two days later.

Looking over at her husband she remembered how he used to look in his youth and was dismayed at the persistent stress-belly he had acquired. His shoulders were 'o.k.' and the chin was almost gone...but that damned belly and the fact that he never smiled anymore made him look old.

He seemed, in recent years, totally disinterested in anything social and even had lost interest in sex. She remembered the dashing sailor she'd known not very long ago, but something happened to that guy.

His sense of humor had faded away, not that he ever really had one. He seemed older than his years and not in a good way. No, he was tired looking with a constant undertone of anger that seemed to dominate his being.

Once in a while she'd see the guy she' fallen in love with, but that was rare. She had to practically drag him away from the office. It seemed as though he was afraid to leave it alone for one minute.

That was the trouble, his life work consumed him to the point of distraction. He could not spend five minutes in conversation with anyone and not end up talking about his work a character trait he shared with his mother. She could not enter into a conversation without eventually bringing it around to her favorite subject 'herself' and her horses.

Another character trait her husband shared with his mother was what she termed 'Barb' spasms. These took the form of a blank, expressionless stare or the occasional spastic 'Goddammit', 'Shit' or whatever other colorful curses that came to him in the midst of a challenging moment.

Like his mother these moments came on instantly without warning and were often emotionally explosive events. He wasn't violent in a physical sense but his emotions were as violent and explosive as any physical encounter she had ever experienced.

Laurie had grown up in a household where parents didn't scream at each other at least not in front of the kids if ever they did. Neither had she been around a family unit where the emotions flew so easily and for so little reason. It was like being married to emotional dynamite and it seemed to be getting worse instead of better.

What confused her most was the ebbing of her husbands surface emotions and the apparent increased expression of deep seated frustration and anger.

He had expected to be more successful than he was. His frustration was based in the fact that he had worked hard, never cheated or behaved in a professionally unethical manner. To him integrity was key to success and he was not seeing that integrity did anything but limit and frustrate his ability to live as a successful doctor should.

He even frowned in his sleep. It was apparent that what was eating at him was deeply seated in his subconscious because even in sleep he was not free of it. It dawned on her that he was bitter from a life of trying to measure up to someone else version of who he should be. This is where most of her rage at her mother in law came from.

It sickened her to watch her husband try to appease his parents. Doing his best to be a good son in their eyes only to be rebuffed and torn down again and again. He folded up inside himself in a defensive posture whenever he knew they were coming to town. The gleam in his eyes dimmed as his self confidence ebbed to a point where it was safe from observation.

At once he was a kid seeking his parents approval doing what 'they' said was acceptable and 'behaving' like a good son. This unfortunately caused her to become irritated with her husband which resulted in her becoming angry with him for not standing up for himself. The fights never ended well and usually caused him to fall deeper into his subconscious idea that he once again was not measuring up.

Laurie, herself had not fared much better on the emotional front. The years of hardship had transformed her in spite of the fact that she had a loving, supporting family to back her up. Starting out neither she or her husband had anticipated the magnitude of the difficulties that lay before them and the long drawn out expanse of time that they would have to endure these hardships. It had taken its toll on the two of them. Neither had been left unscathed by the strain.

Her husband, Rich needed to rest and recapture who he was outside the office and away from his parents. She on the other hand needed this time to decide whether or not to pursue an affair despite the fact she had determined to be with him 'just one' time as the 'Lays' potato chip jingle popped into her head with 'You can't stop at one'. She laughed at the irony, knowing too well that 'just once' would not be nearly enough if ever she could get enough of his hot body.

She didn't want to leave her husband or hurt him but she had needs that were not being met and she needed to be fucked, period. Recently a new twist had appeared in their relationship that both simplified and complicated her dilemma. Her husband had suggested that she could be with other men as long as he knew about it. That and wanted to watch from time to time.

His letting her see other men didn't shock her as much as she pretended mostly because she had already been considering it. What did shock her was his wanting to watch. Having an affair was private and she was a private person when it came to that.

To be honest it was hard to know what to think. Should she be offended? Should she call his bluff? What if he wasn't bluffing? Did he honestly think she was going to tell him when she was going to fuck another man? On top of which his being moody did not create confidence that he would not change his mind. The last thing she wanted was to play emotional roulette with a moody asshole.

She was confused by her situation. On the one hand she had already been considering an affair. Now her husband was giving here the go ahead. But she wasn't sure that he could handle the reality of her wanting another man much less actually fucking him, let alone watching it happen.

Just then Rich snored rather loudly in his chair next to her. Shaking her head she looked over at him exasperated. "Oh yeah, the romance is gone. Snoring on the beach. Very romantic Richard" and she hit his leg with the magazine she'd had rolled up from the last time he'd tried snoring.

She made sure that she hit his sun burn, rather more sharply than was necessary which caused him to jump, snort, grunt and grumble not quite waking up from his sun induced nap.

Having an affair had just jumped up a notch,no, several notches. Laurie didn't know whether to laugh or cry as he fell back into a snore that wheezed as he exhaled reminding her in a way of one of the Three Stooges. Laurie hated the Three Stooges. She got up to take a walk along the beach to clear her head and think. Thinking could be such a pain. "Which is why men usually don't" she thought to herself.

Unlike the beaches on Oahu these beaches were semi private and dotted with homes which were either permanent residence for the wealthy or the lucky few who had generational ownership of these old Hawaiian plantation homes.

Envy crept up in Laurie as she walked along the black sand. Odd, how this sand is so dark she thought,then the whole island was a volcano.

Her mind drifted to the men she'd known and the wild times when she'd been a wild party girl. She didn't feel much different now than she did then. Perhaps wiser, more afraid more cynical and thanks to her husband more angry.

The person she had become wasn't a bad person, neither was Rich. Circumstances and time had changed them. She never expected times to change them so drastically. She loved Rich, or was she just used to him? She did not like him this was certain. He was not a nice guy, at least not lately and he was certainly irritating.

Ever since opening their office he had grown bitter as the years progressed. He had quit working out as often as he used to and it showed up in his mood swings and his general lack of energy and his now growing middle section. What scared her was his regression into a 'defeated' slouch. He no longer had a confident strut. It had been replaced by what she could only describe as an old mans shuffle. She blamed his mother and father.

Rich was down deep a nice guy who simply didn't know how to handle his own parents or his wife. She grinned at the last thought. "He certainly doesn't know how to handle me, physically or emotionally"

Shaking her head Laurie tried to dismiss the idea that she had made a mistake marrying Rich. Had she known about the nonsense Rich had grown up with and the baggage that would surface as a result, she would have run as far as she could have. if only she had known. That thought elevated her justification to pursue and affair even further.

Laurie's thoughts fell back to that night on the pier with Greg. It would have been easy to take that next step. She would have willingly fucked him on his jag or on the pier she was so hot for him that night. But she knew it was best she think about it and not make a hasty, emotional decision. Though she doubted that she would have regretted it, based on how she felt at the moment.

Perhaps she would have felt differently had he not put the brakes on. Still it was on the table and he was insistent that they keep it superficial which was the point of having an affair. Her feelings had not changed although it had been only a few days since they had been both practically naked on that lonely, darkened pier.

A smile curled her lips as she remembered the reckless abandon as she let him bring her to a blissful climax. She shook her head remembering her 'bliss' had not been exclusively private and had been heard by no less than three persons who had cheered her on.

A sigh of exasperation escaped her as she relived the moment realizing that it had been their exclamation that had prevented her from going further. Had she remained silent it was entirely possible that she would have let him fuck her right there on the wall of that warehouse. Her passion was there. In fact that had been her intention the whole time, to fuck him.

As it had been only a few days, she still wanted to, badly. In fact she was certain that by the time she got back she would call him immediately and beg Greg to get there as soon as possible so they could 'talk'.

The more she walked the less she wanted to turn around and go back to her husband. There had to be more to life than this, there had to be, hence her decision to see Greg.

Frustration irritation and anger welled up inside her. It wasn't supposed to be like this. she wasn't supposed to 'want' to have an affair or feel like this, ever! The long hard months and years they had endured coursed through her brain, the bitter disappointments and decisions she never expected to make in her life.

She sat down on the sand to watch the surf take out its frustrations on the beach. A tear rolled down her cheek as she remembered the dreams she had given up on. Innocent, simple dreams that seemed to have evaporated with the struggles she and her husband had endured. Along with so many changes she had yet to catalog and decide whether or not they were for the best or not.

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers