A Weird Storm...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

Taking a breath he smiled more to himself than anyone else and said "Its easier to think of the earth as a bigger place when you see large ships sailing by and disappearing over the horizon' he sighed 'I lay on my bed here and stare at the horizon for hours sometimes. On clear nights the horizon blends in with the stars as if the ocean and universe are one in the same. It is truly awe inspiring" He said as he flipped the switch closing the blinds. As the blinds closed the darkness of the room enveloped them forcing them to wait until their eyes adjusted.

"You have a lovely home" she said

"Thank you, I like it" he replied. "So you wanted to take a shower, here follow me." Just a few steps away was the door to the bathroom and they stepped through it revealing a sandstone paneled bathroom. The earthy tones both lightened and warmed the bathroom creating a soothing combination of nature and modern amenities.

A half wall enclosed the shower keeping the water from spraying onto the floor while keeping an open feel to the shower itself.

A panel of thick glass filled the space between the half wall and ceiling again keeping the water from escaping. Three shower heads protruded from the wall, one from the top, another straight in front and a third which was angled upwards at a very 'interesting' angle.

While she investigated the shower Rich went to the linen closet to get her a towel which he hung on the towel rail on the half wall of the shower. He showed her how to set the shower from a panel outside the shower enabling her to control which shower head did what and how hard.

Laurie opted for the upper shower head and set it to heavy spray. It poured onto her rinsing off the salt that she had felt contracting her skin. She let it wash over her rinsing away both the salt and the tension that had built up from being caught in a storm. The soap and shampoo helped her to relax and feel more human.

Just as she was about to turn off the shower the memory of being caught in the surge wave flashed into her consciousness. It had been a close call. Only then was she consciously aware of just how close it had been. The realization of having come so close to death shocked her. Instantly she felt her legs begin to shake violently as she fought to stay upright.

Leaning against the wall for support she fell slowly to her knees as years of stress and strain flooded her consciousness. Every joyful moment, every heartbreak and disappointment sprang forth in surges of long suppressed emotion unbidden, unwelcome and uncontrolled. The life she had was not the life she had dreamed of.

Her brush with death or rather the shock of it, had knocked down the walls she had carefully constructed to protect herself and prop up the image she had so carefully cultivated. Guilt, anger, fear, joy, hate, love...and a host of long suppressed emotions broke free. She collapsed in a heap still pressing her hands against the wall, head hanging down sobbing bitterly as her body freed itself, involuntarily, of its emotional baggage.

Once her emotions had purged themselves Laurie was left feeling weak but with a clarity of mind she had not before experienced. She remained in a crumpled heap as she came to terms with the release of emotion. "Was this what they meant by a break down?" she whispered to herself. Breathing in what she felt was 'free' air for the first time in many years she remained on the floor letting the warm water hit her spine.

"Things are going to be very different from now on" she thought to herself. "Very different". She did not remember lapsing into unconsciousness if it could be called that but she did not move until she felt strange hands pulling her from the floor as a concerned male voice called her name.

"Laurie, are you O.k.?" Rich asked. He had come in to check on her and found her on the floor. The shower hit her back as she rested her head on his shoulders. She was conscious of his hands on her naked body and equally conscious of his fully clothed body standing with her under the shower.

For some reason she was turned on by the fact that he was fully clothed and in the shower with her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and shoulders not at all concerned about the fact she was naked or that his hands were wandering over her back grazing the very tops of her ass cheeks, a little more often than was absolutely necessary. Yet, to her mind it was not often enough.

His touch thrilled her. Velvet soft hands pressed her body to his making her aware of his arousal which was evident through his wet jeans which in turn ignited her own.

Pulling herself closer to him she thought "Yes...things are going to be different from now on..very different" and she pressed her body against his. With a surge of excitement she remembered that her husband wanted her to do what she was now contemplating..."He wants me to...he wants me to do this" she thought to herself.

As her consciousness came back to the surface she heard Rich say "Are you O.k. Laurie?"

"I am now" she answered. Pressing her forehead against his chest "Thank you for coming to get me this morning,..and...and' her voice choked 'thank you for not letting go of me."

He hugged her close and said "You're welcome".

For a long time they held onto each other under the warm spray of the shower swaying side to side dancing to unheard music. "I like your touch...stay with me" she said pressing herself against him ever so slightly.

She wanted to make it clear that it was 'o.k.' to proceed further without actually saying so. Through both the easing and increasing tension between them Laurie felt compelled to share some of her past, a past she had not shared with anyone, not her mother, sister or husband...especially not her husband. "You wanted to know if I cheated on my husband. Does it count if it happened before we were married?" she asked. Laurie was not consciously going to betray her current situation with Greg, especially to a total stranger. But she was perfectly o.k. with divulging her past indiscretions.

"Were you engaged?" he asked.

"No" she answered.

"Then it wasn't cheating" he said stroking her back gently knowing this would relax her even more. "How did it happen?"

She took a steadying breath and in low voice began "We had been dating only a few months when he was sent to Iraq. CNN built the war up so we didn't know how long he would be gone or if he would return. Nobody knew what to expect and CNN did their best to paint a picture of epic destruction for the dramatic effect of creating a news sensation."

She sighed as the memory of that time in her life came into focus "His name was Joey. His girl friend was on the same ship as Rich. I was a bit emotional at the time especially since it was clear that the ship was not going to be turning around again.

Joey offered to buy me a coffee and I accepted. He had a way with him that calmed me down and eventually had me smiling again. Anyway, we talked a while and exchanged numbers to keep in touch. He lived close to where I lived so we decided to caravan back home together. We would meet every so often and have coffee or lunch.

One day about two months later we met for dinner. It was a Friday so we went to a movie. In the movie theater he took my hand and held it and I let him. Innocent I know, but as innocent as it was it was enough to start things rolling. After the movie we went to my place. Neither of us expected anything to happen really, at least I didn't. I went into the kitchen to pour us some wine.

He followed me into the kitchen. As I poured the wine he stood next to me and I slid myself over so that my hip was touching his. Before I knew it he has his arm around my waist. Well,one thing led to another and, and umm things got interesting."

Her voice trailed off as she remembered that night in her kitchen. Joey had indeed put his arm around her waist but he had also planted a soft kiss on her neck, after which she melted and let him do what he wanted. She moved the bottle of wine and the glasses as his hands lifted her skirt up over her waist and her panties were pulled down slowly.

It all happened so fast and yet happened so slowly to. She looked back at him bent over her counter as his jeans fell to the floor. Hot, soft hands fell to her naked ass as he entered her in a standing doggy style position. She remembered the sensation of his heat touching her for the first time and the need it awakened.

Bracing herself against the counter she pushed back onto him and he entered her, a clear signal that she wanted what he wanted. Spreading her legs wide she felt his hands pull her onto him as his heat filled her. Her kitchen was soon filled with the sounds of skin slapping skin and the soft moans of a woman being satisfied.

After that she was bent over he kitchen table on her couch and even out in the patio where she used the grill for support. It had been a night to remember. She smiled to herself.

"After that first night we both recognized our physical needs and decided to sleep together while our significant others were away. We made a regular date of it every few weeks or so, mostly to keep from being obvious. It was enough to keep us from going crazy waiting for the war to end.

When my boyfriend came back we had a few months together before he was gone again. He was going to be on the other side of the planet for an entire year this time. He didn't ask me to marry him nor did he make our relationship 'exclusive' in that time. I was pissed, not to mention insecure about where I stood. So I took a pragmatic approach to the situation and decided to look after my needs while he was gone, in case things didn't work out." She shifted her arms to around his middle section and pulled herself closer to him.

"As it happened Joeys girl friend had also been stationed over seas, so we decided to rekindle our 'maintenance' relationship." Laurie fell silent feeling the blush of embarrassment surfacing at having admitted to being 'normal' in her needs.

"The second time around when Rich called and if Joey was around I usually ended up talking to Rich while Joey and I got, well, busy" she paused "I hope that doesn't sound awful. Joey really enjoyed it and I have to admit that I loved doing it especially since Rich hadn't made things exclusive to that point. It was, for me, a kind of personal revenge for his not taking our relationship more seriously. Childish, I know but that is how I justified it to myself."

Rich was silent for a bit then said "Well, that doesn't sound like cheating, especially since there wasn't a clear signal from him. Besides you didn't get engaged until he came back. Once it became official...then it would be cheating. As for your being busy while you talked on the phone, well that just sounds like fun actually."

Laurie pressed her forehead against his chest and thought about what she wanted to say. "What if I had permission to play around, would that be cheating?" she asked. She felt his heart rate increase and his arms tighten around her.

"Uh...you have..Permission?" he asked. She nodded but said nothing. "If you have permission, then no..it would not be cheating. At least not in to my book."

Laurie sighed with both increasing tension and relaxation that she had bridged the topic she most wanted to discuss. "Its been a long time since I've been with anyone else. I've thought about it a lot recently. But I haven't taken the plunge...yet"

She swallowed nervously having finally put voice to the 'yet' part of her thinking. "My husband gave me permission to, to, well...play around' her voice rushed through last two words, took a breath and continued 'but I never took it seriously' she paused looking up at him and said 'until recently"

"How recently? he asked.

"Just now" she said and raised her face to his looked him in the eye for a brief moment and kissed him. Breaking the kiss she felt her heart beating like trip hammer as she flushed with a combination of desire and embarrassment at having admitted her 'want'.

Pressing her forehead into his chest she said "I,I'm sorry...I shouldn't have done that" A sob escaped as she succumbed to her embarrassment the recent release of emotion still fresh and raw.

He hugged her closer and stroked her back even more gently as his hand fell just a bit further south than was necessary causing a shudder of excitement to pulse through her body "Lower" she thought to herself.

He knew that if anything was going to happen she would have to make the move and not him. But that didn't mean that he couldn't make it easier for her. "So, he gave you permission to be with other men?" he asked. She nodded her answer but otherwise said nothing. "Why?" he asked.

She shook her head. "Its been something he has been pushing for a while now. It apparently turns him on, the idea of my being physical with someone else. To be honest I have never truly understood how it could turn him on."

"But you are not sure if he is serious?" Again she nodded but said nothing. She turned her head so that she lay against his chest enjoying his touch trying not to be too obvious.

Here she was naked in the arms of another man, in the shower...not protesting his presence, his touch or his verbal encouragement and she was concerned about being 'too obvious'.

She laughed at her self. Weren't they both adults? Didn't her husband tell her it was 'o.k.' to do this? Why was she so concerned about being obvious in her desire to be physical with a hunky guy.

As she absorbed Riches touch she thought about testing her husbands resolve, Rich whispered in her ear "You could call and ask".

Laurie nodded then said "What if he says no? He'll know that I'm attracted to you and given the fact that we will be together for a few days...well...it doesn't take much imagination..." She let her sentence fade not wanting to consider the prospect of her husband changing his mind.

Rich then lifted her face up to meet his. "There is no law that says you have to say anything" and he kissed her. In that moment she decided to take her husband up on his 'offer'. What she had not decided was whether or not to tell him before, after or ever.

She began thinking, "If he is serious...I can come clean later..when he is hot and bothered...and wants to know and I could pretend to make it up." she thought. Her heart pounded with adrenaline knowing she would feel him...knowing that she could, if she wanted to, come clean, later, maybe. "I'll call later..." she said at last.

She pressed her body against him as she unhooked an arm from around his body and began working the buttons of his 501s one by one. He was clearly aroused and certainly willing but he grabbed her wrists gently and asked "Are you sure?" The question had the effect of drawing her lips to his and she kissed him with a passion she had not known in years.

"Yes. I'm sure" she whispered continuing the kiss. Grasping his sweat shirt she pulled it off of him breaking the kiss only long enough to pull it over his head and discard it. If any doubt remained that she would 'take the plunge', his lean, cut build erased it, completely. His shoulders were wide, his pecs smooth and powerful.

When her eyes fell to his abs they were perfectly flat and defined by his flanks which formed a 'V' that disappeared into his now open 501s. Her eyes widened at the sight..and she swallowed with nervous apprehension. "How far will I go before I stop?" she thought.

Her body had the feel of being separate from her mind. As if she were dreaming but she knew she was not. "Will I be able to stop if this goes any further?" Her fingers found the waist band of his jeans and pulled them down just enough to realize that wet jeans would not fall from his hips as she had hoped they would.

Then as she tugged at his jeans she realized that she would not want to stop, that things had gone too far already for them to stop...even if she wanted it to. She let her thoughts swirl around her head as she continued to act as if someone else was controlling her actions.

Wet jeans are rather hard to get off she discovered but eventually succeeded in peeling them off. In fact it took the two of them to finally free him of his jeans with Rich laying on his back while Laurie yanked and pulled at his pant legs.

By the time the jeans finally came off they were laughing hysterically because the jeans just did not want to come off.

The struggle to get his jeans off had lightened the moment and removed the surreal fog that had filled her brain to that point. Yet the clearing of the fog did nothing to diminish her desire but had instead caused it to explode into the purest form of animal lust she had ever experienced in her life. Especially after her eyes fell to what had been hidden behind the denim she had worked so hard to remove.

The 'V' that disappeared into his jeans terminated at the base of his 'manhood' which stood at half mast and was growing before her eyes. When it reached its peak its length would require both her hands to cover with several inches to spare. She doubted that she could have wrapped her hand fully around it. His body had absolutely no hair. Apparently he had 'everything' waxed.

Laurie's hands fell to her side as the water cascaded over her body as he stood before her naked and aroused. She had not seen such a perfect male body in her life. Even her husband in his most fit state had never been this cut, this..perfect. And 'he' had been fit, once, really fit as she hungered for the Odonis standing before her ready and eager.

If there had been any doubt remaining that she would 'take the plunge' it had been reduced to a comical foot note. She was going to feel this body pressed against hers and feel his cock inside her.

She smiled wryly as her mind lingered on the work 'cock'. She had never liked the word never allowed it passed her lips as if the word itself were distasteful, vulgar and separated from her conscious being. Yet, the word was appropriate, for the moment anyway.

Her eyes followed him as he bent to pick up his jeans and shirt then walk to the edge of the shower to toss them into the hamper. She watched as his muscular body moved the taught muscles under the skin noting the power that lie beneath that beautiful exterior. I

t was as if the teen-aged Laurie had returned from an unintended and lengthy hiatus and was now ready to make up for it. She smiled to herself as she the word 'woof' passed through her brain. A word her husband would often use when she wore something trashy to appeal to his inner pig.

When he went to toss his jeans outside the shower he hit the button that made all three shower heads fire off with the lowest one set to pulsate. He stood before her and kissed her softly. Filling her hand with soap Laurie began to lather up Riches chest, abs, back and of course his perfect ass.

He did likewise lathering her front and back. Coming together they kissed as the lather lubricated their passions. Slowly they swayed side to side back and forth in a non-choreographed dance doing whatever it was they felt, however they felt.

After a while he turned her so that her back was to him and his hands ran the length of her sides around her tummy where his hand lingered massaging her flat tummy just brushing the mound but not quite reaching it.

He deliberately avoided her breasts for a long time before finally moving both hands up towards them when she was aching for him to touch them. His arousal was in full force by that time so she straddled his manhood as he massaged and teased her by sliding his open palms over her breasts...driving her mad. His lips and tongue danced around her neck and ears as he licked, kissed and nibbled at her skin.

Looking down Laurie saw his manhood protruding from between her legs. Bending her knees she felt his heat press against her opening. She slid his manhood along her folds relishing the newness and the freedom of feeling a new, hard cock against her folds.

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers