A Weird Storm...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers

Moving under the spray he maneuvered her to a spot where the lower pulsating spray hit her right where he wanted it to. Her mouth opened in surprise as the force of the jet jolted her consciousness.

He leaned in against her and whispered in her ear "Go ahead, let it please you, I want it to please you" Sliding his manhood out from under her..she pressed one hand against the wall and positioned herself so that she could receive the full effect of the pulsating stream. She had never done this in front of anyone before but she was too far gone to care.

His hands were on her hips, his tongue and lips were on her neck driving her mad...and she wanted to feel it all and do everything her heart desired, and more, much more.

Her tension built as she rocked her pelvis in and out of the stream, a constant, pulsating stream would have brought it on too quickly...and she wanted this to last, a little while anyway. She felt it rise, the tension build, and just as she felt the tension inside her belly was ready to 'release' a pair of strong hands...pulled her back...turned her around and pressed her against the wall and he kissed her passionately.

His tongue dancing with hers as her the tension that would have been an orgasm..subsided...but his kiss helped it persist...just a bit longer...when it finally eased...he seemed to sense it and he once again placing her back to his he placed her in the stream once again. It was clear that he was in control of the situation and not her...she gladly let him have it.

Immediately she started rocking her pelvis..back and forth...the tension was back..instantly,rising again threatening to overwhelm her in spasms of pleasure...approaching...closer..."yes" she thought to herself...."Oh, yessss" just a little longer, just as she was about to succumb to her release his hands pulled her away...again.

A whimper of frustration escaped her...as she felt the cold stone once again on her naked back as his lips kissed her forcefully. Once again his tongue danced with hers.

Once again the tension eased and she moaned in frustration and eagerness wanting to kiss this man, she loved kissing. She loved feeling his taught, sexy body controlling her but she wanted to cum. She needed the blissful explosion that was long over due and welling up inside her.

He broke the kiss leaned in against her and whispered into her ear "I'll let you cum...if you let me fuck your hot, little body" he let his words sink in as he kissed her again. She returned his kiss with forceful passion for what seemed a brief eternity before he broke the kiss again "Well?" he asked already knowing the answer.

She nodded looking down desperate to admit that she wanted him to fuck her but the words wouldn't come. "I want you to say it...I want to hear you say 'Fuck me'" again his voice trailed off as he kissed her again. They kissed as her fire raged deep within growing more fierce with every breath and every heart beat they shared.

As her want exploded into uncontrollable lust she put her hands on his face, forcing it back so she could speak. Looking fiercely into his eyes...she said "Yes....yes...yes, want you to fuck me, Please, god, fuck me, fuck me!!!" It was the first time she had said anything like that to anyone other than her husband in a long time and it felt good to say it, really good.

In an instant she felt his hands pull her back to his front and place her directly in the stream where once again she felt the tension build as she rocked her pelvis in and out of the stream of pulsating water.

As she felt the tension build again she could feel his hands roaming over her body...pressing against her tummy...massaging her breasts...he knew how she liked to be touched...a warm hand fell to her waist...as she rocked herself in and out of the stream as once again the tension came to the brink, she moaned in protest because she thought he was going to pull her away again. He didn't...this time he forced her to hold herself directly in its stream which caused her orgasm to build rapidly, forcefully.

Her insides felt as though they were contracting from the base of her rib cage to her pelvis...every muscle...contracted as if being pulled like a bow string, tighter, tighter...."Oh God" she whispered...."Oh..God" her brain exploded as wave after wave...tore... through her body.

She opened her mouth to scream...but no sound came...her eyes were open wide as spasm after spasm...wracked her body...cold stone pulsed through her hands as she pressed against the wall to keep from collapsing...his hands supported her...as she came again "Ohhh Gawwd"

He turned her around and pulled her close to him as she panted from exertion.

Panting from the force of her orgasm Laurie had lost none of her want, in fact she was now raging with desire. Without conscious thought or the need of it she backed herself up against the wall enjoying the cold feel of the stone on her back. She pulled her to him using his cock as a leash. Her eyes burned with a rekindled passion. "Fuck me" she whispered as his lips fell to the nape of her neck.

Nothing of her marital obligations remained as his soft lips stoked the fires already raging. The instant she felt the heat of his cock touch her she hissed "Yesss" into her lovers ear as he lifted her up so he could enter her. For the first time in 17 years she felt another man enter her...slowly..deliberately "Ohh God...Ohh, Ohh my God this feels so good...Please...please oh yesssss."

Automatically her legs wrapped around his waist as he took her weight and pulled her from the wall and brought them both under the cascading shower. She was looking down on him realizing that he was controlling her decent onto him. Inch by inch she felt his length enter her.

Throwing her head back she gasped in ecstasy as she felt her body impale itself on his cock relishing the slow, blissful feeling of a new thick cock stretching, filling and satisfying her deepest longings.

Desires she had long suppressed 'thinking' that she would never have the opportunity to enjoy them and so buried them not wanting temptation to undermine her life ambitions. All thought strayed from her as she succumbed to the bliss she now felt wanting only to feel and experience that which she had long ago denied herself. Her body shuddered as she whispered to herself "Fuck, oh fuck" as his cock penetrated her another inch.

It was at this point she realized the physical strength he possessed. He held her as if she were feather light slowly letting her weight down so that she could comfortably take him into her. Her mouth opened and her eyes closed as she lost herself as his length touched places she had never before felt with any previous lover.

When she felt his pelvis touch hers she knew that he was as deep as she could take him. Her eyes opened to find his eyes burning with lust, smiling warmly as she felt his body heat mix with hers. "You o.k?" he asked. She responded by wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him with such passion that had she not been under the shower she was certain she would burst into flame. Then hooking her heels under his perfectly shaped ass she pulled herself against him and succeeded in driving him deeper still which caused her to moan in ecstasy.

Breaking the kiss she hugged him to her and whispered into his ear "Fuck me...god, oh god...please fuck me"

He responded by moving her to the corner where she grasped onto the hand rail that supported her while he held onto her waist so that her body was suspended in air. She placed her ankles on his shoulders and he pulled his shaft from her half way..then buried it deep pressing his pelvis hard against hers and she moaned "Yesssss" as she felt his length impale her again. Again he pulled out half way, hesitated...and drove himself deep again each time causing Laurie to gasp and cry out..."Yes...again...please"

Rich was being deliberately slow because it had been so long since he'd been with anyone. But Laurie, though loving the slow fucking she was receiving wanted it forceful and more savage. Something deep inside her wanted to be really fucked for the sake of just being fucked.

Eyes ablaze she met his and said "Fuck me hard..." He met the request by pulling out his full length and impaling her with one full stroke causing her to cry out "Yes! Like that, again, like that...harder!!!" Again he pulled out and buried himself deep, again and again until the shower was filled with the sound of two bodies coming together and the moans of a highly satisfied woman crying out as her orgasm approached. "More...harder...yes...god yess, Ahhh auhhnnngggh...Ahhhhhhh!!

By the time he had reached his climax she was no longer hanging onto the rail but wrapped around him physically as he slammed himself into her releasing his own orgasm, growling in a deep animal groan...as he emptied his essence into her...as she clamped down onto him, in her own blissful orgasm. "Unnnnngghh..Uhhhnn...Gawwwd!!!"

As they came back to themselves they both knew that their time together however brief would be filled with passion and bliss as they each shared one long, passionate kiss as they remained connected.

Separating they both walked on shaking legs to the shower and soaped each other up and rinsed off speaking not a word. Their smiles said it all. They dried each other off then he helped her into a terry cloth robe. She collapsed onto the sofa as he tended the fire which had burned down quite a bit while they were in the shower.

Once the blaze was up again he poured a glass of wine for Laurie who sipped it staring intently at Rich. She pulled him down to her and kissed him softly and said "Thank you. I really need that".

He sat next to her and she leaned into his body letting his arms fall around her shoulders. They sat comfortably on his sofa staring into the flames of the fire as the storm that brought them together raged outside. "That was quite a massage" she said.

"I'm a little out of practice. I might have to practice my technique a little more" he replied.

"If you insist" she said laying her head on his chest and wrapping an arm around his waist as she stared into the fire. Somewhere between listening to his heart beat and watching the fire consume the logs in the fire she fell into a deeply restful dreamless sleep.

When she woke her hand was on his chest. The fire had reduced itself to a pile of coals indicating that they had dozed off for several hours. Rich was asleep, his arm wrapped gently around her shoulders. Laurie felt as though a weight had been lifted.

Though she had consciously and willfully fucked another man she understood it to be a purely human reaction to a culmination of events and circumstances that required physical expression. "Required" she meditated on that word. It was required as there simply was no way that it wasn't going to happen. Feeling light and airy she snuggled against him. Guilt was conspicuously absent and she had a deeper understanding of who she was.

Her eyes focused on a solitary flame licking at the remains of a log as she remembered the shower. She didn't waist time rationalizing it, nor did she try to convince herself it wouldn't happen again because she knew it would and wanted it to again and again.

Smiling to herself her thoughts lingered on the word fuck. She had used the word many times in her life, seldom sexually because she found it too vulgar. Yet, she had screamed 'fuck me' in the shower as though it were the most natural thing for her to do. Something had changed in her, something for the better.

She felt more passionate more, more...what? Aggressive? she thought to herself. She felt life was to be lived now that she had experienced just how fragile it could be, how easily things could change, like the weather.

It had been a weather change she was unaware of that had nearly taken her life. Just everyday elements that she had taken for granted as lovely and serene just hours before, had nearly killed her. A shudder of fear and gratitude passed through her as the memory of those few harrowing moments passed through her mind. In response she snuggled closer to the man who had saved her, grateful to simply be alive.

An overwhelming need to feel him again surfaced as she reached under his robe and placed her hand on him. He was awake instantly. She smiled up at him as her hand wrapped around his shaft and slowly stroked him. It wasn't long before he was ready for more. After a few strokes she discovered that her position made it awkward for this and so she knelt on the floor in front of him. "Much better" she said.

She wasn't into oral but she felt compelled to at least lick the shaft and kiss his lovely tool. As she was getting into her rhythm her phone rang. It was her husband. She had to answer it otherwise he'd keep calling. Reaching for the phone she answered it. "Hi" she said.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" her husband asked.

Smiling she continued to stroke 'Riches' shaft finding it arousing to be talking with her husband while stroking another mans cock. "Fine, but it looks like we may be stuck like this for a few days" she said. She had decided against saying anything about she and Rich not wanting to complicate things when he made that unnecessary.

"The radio is saying that it could be as long as a week" he said. He was silent for a long moment then said "Babe?"

"Yes?" her hand was now gripping the base of 'dream Riches' cock.

"You're going to be in close quarters with this guy for a few days, possibly a week and well...he's a good looking guy, so...if things get interesting on your end, I want you to know to know that its ok for you to,to..umm have fun with him...o.k?" he breathed out long and low nervous breath.

"Seriously?" she asked.

"Seriously" he answered.

"You're telling me that if he comes onto me and I decide that I do not want to resist, you are ok with my,...my..' she gulped nervously, 'you would be o.k. with me fucking him?" She said the word deliberately out loud to taunt him and dare him to guess what she was doing at that very moment.

"Only if you want to" he said. "I just want you to know its o.k if you find yourself in that situation" he replied.

There was a long pause. Dream Rich sat back with his hands behind his head as Laurie stroked his now throbbing tool pondering her response.

She was debating whether or not to let him know she was already 'doing' what he was suggesting or to keep silent. "You're serious aren't you, really serious?" she said at last.

"Yes. Look, you're a hot woman and he is a decent looking 'guy'. A lot has happened and you two will be in close quarters for a few days, possibly a week. I just don't want you to feel bad if something does happen between you." He said.

"So if something does happen, do you want to know about it?" she asked.

"Well, yeah, I want to know about it. If possible I'd like to know about it 'before' hand" he said.

Shaking her head Laurie didn't know whether to scream or laugh. "Honestly, if things were to reach that point I don't think that reaching for my phone to make the announcement would be a priority, do you?

"Yeah, I see your point. I just want to know about it because the idea still turns me on and I'd like to somehow be a part of it so we could share the moment consciously" he said sounding more apologetic than was absolutely necessary.

Laurie took a deep breath and let it out pausing a moment and said in a tremulous voice "Ok, ok...well..then...what if it already happened?"

There was a long pause "Well' he gulped audibly 'since I gave you permission a while ago, I'd have nothing to say but to let me know what happened. All I ask is that you let me know, that's all" he said finally.

She looked up at Rich and watched her hand stroke up and down the shaft of his member before speaking, slowly and calmly into the phone. "So, if I was all ready doing what you are suggesting and gave me permission to do, permission you have just reaffirmed, that wouldn't upset you?" she asked.

He paused "Uh..no, it wouldn't upset me. It would be a massive turn on, it certainly wouldn't upset me" he said. His voice came over the phone in a bit of a whisper "Are you?" he asked.

Laurie swallowed her heart and took a deep breath and looked up at Rich who was smiling a wry knowing smile "Yes...In fact my hand is wrapped around him right now"

An excited voice came over the phone "Really?" Laurie tried not to laugh out loud because the voice on the phone sounded just like an excited kid on Christmas.

"Really" she responded. "You're not going to change your mind are you?" she asked seriously.

"No, I won't change my mind. You're not pulling my chain are you?" he asked.

"No" she said.

"Oh wow. I'm going to let you be then. I'll call in a few hours to make sure things are o.k. on your end" he said as though things were normal. "Can you do me a favor though?" he asked.

"What?" she asked already knowing what he was going to ask.

"Take pictures" he said sounding almost too nervous to ask.

"I have to discuss that with Rich. If he agrees we'll send you some pictures o.k?" she said looking up at Rich who simply nodded but she didn't say anything more.

"O.k.,that's fair." her husband said. "I'm going to let you go. Don't want to drain the batteries." Her husband paused and said in a quiet, confidential tone "Hey, Laurie, I want you to know its o.k. for you to enjoy this. I do love you and I always will, no matter what, o.k.?"

"Thank you, I really needed to hear that from you, I really did. I love you to. Call you soon, bye".

"Bye" 'Click' he hung up first. Laurie was grateful that Rich wasn't one of those 'you hang up first' guys.

She sighed in relief and disbelief as she lay the phone down. Another weight lifted. She now was able to totally relax and enjoy herself fully without fear of repercussions. She stroked Riches cock with an enthusiasm she hadn't known in years.

Rich moaned his approval and said "You know how hot that was with you talking to your husband on the phone with your hand on me? What would you would have said if you were riding me?" He closed out his remarks by shifting his pelvis and moaning a soft approving growl as her hand gently teased and stroked his length.

It was a good question. What would she have done if that had been the case? She very likely would have answered it simply because if she hadn't he would have kept calling which was why she answered it to begin with. That would have certainly put a twist on things for certain. O.k., having her hand on his shaft was not much

different considering what it would eventually lead to. It didn't matter now.

She was able to freely enjoy a sexual relationship without having to hide it. The question lingered as a vague after thought as her concentration focused on the man she was with.

"God that was such a turn on" he said as she felt his body begin to twitch and his moans began to increase...she reached for a tissue and held it in one hand...increasing her speed watching his face as she stroked him off.

"Augh..Laurie...Oh Laurie...Laurie!!!" and his body stiffened, twitched and convulsed..as hot jets of semen blasted from his cock and into the tissue she had draped over it. The first man she had brought off like this in years, not counting her husband. His body twitched and his head rocked back as he tensed again and a second jet blasted forth and he groaned as his body twitched and shuddered.

The bulk of his 'load' was caught in the tissue so the mess was minimal and easily addressed. Laurie tossed the used tissue in the fire and crawled onto the couch laying her head on his heaving chest.

Feeling a sense of freedom she hadn't felt in years she crossed her leg over his and laid her arm across his flat, taught stomach letting her fingers feel the taught muscles under his robe. Eventually her hand had worked its way under the robe resting her hand on his abs which stoked her fire.

dkmywife
dkmywife
384 Followers