A Weird Storm...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers

Her hands had not felt such firm, flat and perfect abs since her college days, not counting Greg. Not only that but his manhood was still mostly at attention. It had softened but it had not faded away, it wouldn't be long before he would be ready for more.

The storm outside had intensified quite a bit in the time they had slept. It was only late afternoon but it appeared nearer to midnight. She felt Rich's arm wrap around her as they both watched the fire. Laurie could hear his heart beat as she lay on his chest. For a long while they lay on the couch watching the fire.

Every so often Rich would get up and toss another log on the fire then crawl back onto the couch and wrap himself around Laurie again with her back to his front. After a while Laurie felt his cock begin to grow as it pressed against her bottom. She wiggled herself against him to encourage its progress.

She felt his lips graze her ears and neck as his firmness began to press harder against her. Reaching for him she let her fingers encircle his shaft noting that she could not wrap her hand around it leaving an easy inch wide gap from the tip of her fingers to her thumb.

Their adventure in the shower had awakened something primal in her being. Something she recognized as always having been there aching for release while being suppressed by the image she wanted to project and protect.

Laurie rolled over onto her back so she could kiss him more easily. She felt his hand slide under her robe and glide across her tummy reaching behind her and pulling her body toward him. Their lips met in a gentle kiss as she began to respond to his touch. Time seemed to stop while they embraced and kissed.

Looking into her eyes obvious desire burning fiercely in their depths he said in low, quaking tones "We do not have to do this if you do not want to" He did not want her to feel in any way obligated or feel 'forced' into letting him have his way with her again. Yet, somehow they both knew that there was no turning back.

Laurie looked up at him and said "Oh yes we do" and she kissed him pulling down him on top of her wrapping her legs around his trim, taught waist and repeated "Yes we do, as often as we can." She kissed him savagely.

Laurie rolled completely onto her back and peeled his robe off of his body so she could see his body naked on top of hers enjoying the sight of his taught, lean body as his now fully engorged manhood grazed her folds sharing its heat with her own. A not so subtle indicator of where things were going to lead.

He ripped her robe open..so her naked body was visible to him. Laurie enjoyed the gentle savagery of the act fanning the flames of her own animal desires. Desires that heightened her fever and physical torment at seeing his youthful body on top of hers engorged with desire for her.

Yellow/orange light from the fire shone between their bodies as each positioned themselves for the coming moment. She saw the outline of his manhood black against the firelight as he approached her folds.

Laurie felt the radiant heat of his flesh near her own as she uttered "Oh god" Then he touched her and slid himself along the moist folds, once, twice, three times, not entering but teasing in a slow, methodical tease driving her mad with each pass he made threatening to enter but not quite. Feeling him so close knowing it was only a matter of time, she patiently absorbed the sensations he created for her.

She did not pay attention to how long this teasing went on for, but when she had enough she reached for him wrapping her hand around his shaft and brought the tip of his shaft to her in an unmistakable signal that his teasing was over.

She looked him in the eye and pressed herself onto the tip of his manhood and whispered "Please" She felt his heat radiate through her as he gripped her waist lifting her up to meet him more directly.

Laurie placed one leg on top of the couch and wrapped the other around his waist. For a brief moment they paused staring into each others eyes. Overcome with desire and curiosity Laurie looked down between her legs at the shadow of his member at her entrance and with a flick of her heel she pulled him into her. For the second time that day she felt the warm, hard flesh of another man enter her.

She watched as his cock disappeared into her, though she didn't have to 'see' it to feel it she couldn't take her eyes off of it as it disappeared inside her. Fully conscious of what was happening she could not fully comprehend that it was happening with her husbands permission and knowledge. Her head swam as her body yielded to his intrusion.

She was conscious of his touch, the warmth of his breath on her skin the slight tremors from his muscular body as he pressed himself into her. The fact that her husband knew and had even encouraged it filled her with an overwhelming sense of freedom which enabled her to enjoy every blissful ounce of pleasure without any guilt. She let out a long low "Yessss" as he pulled out a little and penetrated several more inches.

Watching and feeling his thick, hard length disappear into her depths, she could not take her eyes off of what was happening. Inch by inch he slowly entered her stretching her in ways she had not felt in years.

Slowly he'd slip in wait..pull out just a bit and dip back in...each time sliding his member deeper and deeper into her. "Oh...yessss" she whispered hooking both heels into his ass and pulling him deeper still.

She watched in stunned disbelief as the light of the fire shining through the gap between their bodies narrowed to a mere slit and with one last gentle thrust of his pelvis disappeared completely.

With that her eyes closed as she whispered "Fuck, oh fuck...mmmmmm" She did not need the light to tell her what she could feel. Every inch of his length was now buried inside her. His body heat mixing with her own, his body trembling with desire for her. Her heart beat pulsed through her body as the sensation of his manhood stretched and warmed her from the inside out.

She could not tell if it was her own heart beat she felt or his not that it mattered. Rich lay on top of her and kissed her. They kissed gently for a long while as their bodies got to know each other better.

There was certainly no hurry yet she felt an urgent need overwhelm her and she rolled over on top of him. He now lay on his back while she straddled him gasping as his manhood probed even deeper now that her weight pressed down onto him. Rocking her pelvis side to side slightly was enough to allow the sensation of movement while maintaining the deepest possible connection with him.

Her eyes closed as she rocked unconsciously on him. Rocking her head back and forth she lost herself in the act as her hands massaged and stroked his muscular body.

As she took in the moment a bright flash and click brought her back momentarily as she realized that Rich had just snapped a picture of her riding his cock. He showed her and the image, it showed her with her head rocked back one hand on his chest and her pelvis firmly connected to his. He looked up at her and said "Should we send it?" Laurie shook her head not wanting to take a moments concentration away from the pleasure she felt.

"Later, when we have more to send" she said leaning into his ear. She rocked herself forward allowing several inches of his shaft to slide from her as she kissed and licked his ear and then impaled herself once again grinding her pelvis hard against him causing her to moan "Yessss" into his ear.

Pressing her hands onto his chest she dug her nails into is skin as she began a gentle rocking motion that allowed roughly half of his shaft to slide in and out of her body without her having to move excessively. "Fuck" she whispered.

Her eyes were closed as she rocked gently back and forth feeling his length penetrate deeply each time she pressed herself onto him. In this position she could receive the deepest penetration without much if any effort.

She sat up and looked down at her new lover through the loose strands of her hair noting how he resembled her husband in his youth. "This feels so good. And to be able to enjoy it without having to hide it from my husband" her voice trailed off as she rocked forward and back onto him again moaning as she came to rest on his pelvis.

Her body shuddered as she ground her pelvis against him. "Y-Y-yessss....Yessssssss"

Rich laid back taking in the sight of this gorgeous woman riding him enjoying the view of her body wreathing in ecstasy. "So you were considering having an affair? Tell me about it" he said as she rocked forward again kissing him while she waited tremulously before sliding herself back onto him again.

Laurie shuddered as she came to rest on his cock. She said nothing but continued her slow, methodical rocking motion for a long while enjoying the slow, deep penetration of his manhood. There was no getting too much of it, no tiring of it...only the deepest sense of satisfaction from the most satisfying 'fuck' she had enjoyed in recent memory. She smiled to herself as she thought of the word.

The word fit the moment. There was no emotional content mixed with what she was doing. There was just the purely physical enjoyment of fucking. She enjoyed the visual of seeing this muscular, lean, trim sex god as she rode his magnificent cock.

No, this wasn't just sex it was 'fucking' plain and simple and she wasn't about to stop. Especially now that she had the open and complete consent of her husband. Laurie continued her slow rocking back and forth until she was ready for more.

Looking down at Rich she planted a kiss on his lips wrapped her arms around him and said "Roll me over...please"

Without a word Laurie was on her back with Rich on top of her. "Now' she paused closing her eyes 'Fuck me, please fuck me give it to me, hard" she demanded.

"Give...it...to...me" she said in rhythm with his trusts. Bringing her knees up to her chest she felt his thrusts enter her easier and deeper..."Yessss...fuck me Richard...Fuck me....God... You feel so good!!!!" she yelled bending back on the cushions as the tension of another orgasm began to build deep within. "Yes, please...harder....harder" she cried.

Soon the tiny room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping skin and the groan of old couch springs as Rich pounded himself mercilessly into Laurie. Opening her eyes she rolled her head to look into the fire and without warning her eyes flashed white as her body tensed then exploded with an earth shattering orgasm that bent her backwards causing her body to arch as she cried out in a soundless scream as wave after wave of ecstatic bliss tore through her body.

There was no other sound but that of Rich mercilessly attacking her. Just as she was coming down from her monstrous orgasm another orgasm even more intense than the first ripped through her contracting her muscles so tightly that she squealed in both agony and bliss, "God, oh my God!!!!" as she shuddered and bent herself backwards again mouth open in a silent scream that seemed to last an eternity.

Turning back to Rich she looked up at him, his eyes ablaze with his own approaching release as he increased his savage attack on her, there lips met, she moaned and came again, just as he stiffened, groaned and released his essence deep inside her.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and neck as he shuddered, and jerked with the force of his own earth shattering orgasm finally crying out "Oh LAURIE!!!!" as he jerked again before collapsing onto her panting in contentment.

They lay quietly for a long time as the storm raged outside. Several times they heard large objects hit the door as the wind carried them out to sea. It wasn't enough to separate them from the comfort of the couch.

Rich repeated his earlier question "You said earlier today that you had been considering having an affair, can you tell me about it?"

Laurie lay quiet for a bit formulating an answer "Stress mostly. Rich, my husband changed when we went into business. The strain seems to have really effected him and not in a good way. To be honest I haven't reacted too well to it myself. I guess we have both changed and not for the better. Things had been tough for a while and seemed to be getting worse rather than better.

We were inundated with bill collectors calling us at all hours of the day and night, we had law suits, court orders and even sheriffs deputies sitting in our office collecting any and all monies that came in. One attorney watched our account until we had over 6K in it and took it leaving us with $24.00 total" Laurie shuddered remembering the terror that hit her that day and the anger she had for her husband for not doing what she suggested and taking the money out of the account when she said to.

"If there was a day that pushed me to actively consider having an affair it was that day. I couldn't even look at my husband much less have sex with him" Laurie closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"We scrambled for the next few months to recover. It was around this time that Rich started mentioning that he would like to see me with another man. Being angry with him I did not express any interest in 'his' suggestion.

But as he persisted in this idea I quietly I looked on line to see if there was anyone I'd be interested in. Only I wasn't about to fulfill a fantasy of his, not by a long shot. I was looking for me. I was needing some 'me' time because of the stress I had been feeling and well the last person I wanted to relieve my stress was my husband who had caused it to begin with"

Laurie took a steadying breath as she released the mounting tension created by reviewing the reasons that had caused her to consider straying. "I even met a couple of men at the mall for coffee to discuss the possibilities but nothing ever came of those meetings mostly because of scheduling conflicts and distance" Shrugging she continued. "There was one, Greg, who had my interest. He was an attorney from L.A. in town on business. If there was anyone I'd have slept with it was Greg." Laurie looked up at Rich "you aren't shocked are you?" she asked nervously.

Rich smiled and shook his head. "No, I'm not shocked. Did 'anything' happen between you?"

Laurie stared into the fire debating whether to continue or not. She nodded but said nothing.

Rich hugged her close "Laurie, marriage is by itself a stressful endeavor. Add to that the types of stress you described and it is easy to reach ones limit of endurance. The fact that it took you almost 20 years to reach that point suggests that you have a stronger character than most.

"We are going to talk more when we get back. He wanted me to think about it. I would have gone there already had he not put the brakes on." she sighed.

"Do you think you will go there?" he asked. Again she simply nodded her answer. "Are you going to tell your husband?"

At that Laurie looked up "No, at least not until I know he is truly o.k. with my being here, like this with you. Its entirely possible he will change his mind about the whole thing like that" and she snapped her fingers. "To be honest I'm surprised he hasn't called already to say that he has changed his mind."

"Well, if he does, I'll vouch for you if he becomes a dick. O.k.?"

"Thanks".

With that Laurie fell asleep. A deeper sleep than she had ever fallen into before, a dreamless sleep. Waking many hours later feeling more peaceful and contended than she could remember ever having been.

There was the dull drum of rain on the roof and a howling wind spoke of the storm that still raged outside. "Laurie...Laurie..are you wake?" A distant familiar voice called. "Can you hear me?" Her eyes opened..blurry at first...clearing to find that she was in the bedroom next to her husband Rich. "Man you were out. You've been sleeping for 12 hours. And were you ever dreaming man you were moaning and groaning like you were in pain or something, crying. You had me worried".

Laurie sat up in bed startled to be back in the house she and her husband were using for vacation.

Looking out side she could see a furious hurricane blowing trees and other items out to sea. "You were out on the porch when the storm hit, dazed looking so I took you back inside and laid you down here. You were out cold for a long time before you started talking in your sleep. Couldn't hear everything you said but it sounded like you had a good time."

Dazed and bewildered she couldn't understand what had happened. A dream? It was all a dream? Looking down she noticed that she was naked and wearing a brand new terry cloth robe with a light house embroidered on the left front chest.

"Richard...I really could use a coffee".

To be continued....

dkmywife
dkmywife
383 Followers