A Welcome Change

Story Info
A very shy wife is encouraged to expand her sexual horizon.
9.6k words
4.41
57.2k
52
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa, a very beautiful woman, shy and with a large inferiority complex comes out of her shell.

Adam:

A few years ago, we moved out to the country. Lisa loves animals and had always wanted a couple of horses. The property was 12 acres at the end of a cul-de-sac and there were three other similar properties with new houses along the road within easy walking distance. As we built our house, we got to know all the neighbours and found them to be very friendly and helpful in every way.

It made a longer commute for me but it did not take long for me to grow very attached to the quiet tranquility of the area. Lisa has her own business and was now able to work from home so we set up an office for her over the new barn. I must admit I was a greenhorn when it came to horses but soon, with the help of Alice and Mike, our immediate neighbours, I found myself enjoying riding the trails in the area. I even found that looking after the horses, yes shoveling their shit too, was therapeutic.

We have been married about three years and when first we met it was one of those eureka moments. I had gone through an amicable divorce and was about to use Lisa as a consultant for a building. The first time I walked into her office neither one of us said a word for a few moments, we just looked at each other and then she smiled. I was hooked. She glanced at her watch and said, 'Why don't we go to lunch.' It was ten thirty, I nodded and for lunch we talked about everything but business. She told me later that she felt the same attraction that I felt for her. A year later we were married.

Alice and Lisa, who were both in the mid thirties, soon became close friends. Alice was very outgoing and very funny in a boisterous kind of way. She was fairly tall with short black hair, dark complexion and beautiful long legs. Also sporting a great body that she was not afraid of flaunting.

Lisa is a lot more reserved with a dry, cutting sense of humor and tends to be conservative in her dress and deportment. She also has a huge inferiority complex, which she is trying to overcome; and a resolute determination to always do her best in any thing she does. Lisa is a natural blonde worn very short since we moved out to the farm. She is slender with a killer body and a beautiful innocent pixie like face. She is most comfortable wearing blue jeans and a jean shirt.

When we first moved in the dogs would bark, as they should, when Alice showed up, but she soon had them lining up to be petted or given a small treat. It took only a short time before both Lisa and Alice would simply barge in to each others' house without knocking, simply calling out "It's me." It did bother me at first but I soon fell into line with the dogs. Alice also had the habit of hugging and kissing us both on the cheek when she arrived or left. I couldn't really complain, could I?

The other folks in our little community were Lena and Bob, both a few years younger than us, living next to Heather and Vic, he was older, possibly early fifties. With Heather being in her mid twenties and quite a hottie, in Lisa's opinion.

We had been to a couple of parties during the winter of our arrival and found that all eight of us got along very well. Because of Lisa's almost terminal shyness we never ended up in the hot-tub, despite the suggestions by everyone. Though I must admit that the last party we went to got a bit wild. Lisa and I watched as hands seemed to wander a lot among the other couples. Lisa's eyes got wide as we watched Mike openly fondling Lena's bum and then drape his arm across her shoulder ending up with his hand cupping her breast. And in the kitchen, Heather was draped over Bob's back reading some document on the counter. We were standing at the bar talking with Vic and Alice. Everyone had consumed a few drinks and Alice was leaning against me with an arm through mine with her left breast gently pushing against me. Vic let a hand that had been resting on the bar fall to Lisa's bum giving her a little squeeze. She stiffened and seemed to be deciding whether to run or stand still. She let the hand rest there a few moments before finally Lisa took my hand and we made an excuse to leave. I kind of wanted to stay and see what would happen, but was pulled home by my arm.

'Well that was unusual,' I said as we got ready for bed. 'Do you think we should have stayed a bit longer? You know to be polite.'

'He had his hand on my ass.' Lisa said with finality as she stepped out of her dress. 'And what about the others? Alice had her boob pressed against your arm.'

'Well...err...yes. But she is always hugging both of us, so what's the difference?'

'Well...Yes.'

'And you do have a beautiful bum. I'm surprised it hasn't happened before. The guys are always looking at your behind.' I smiled and took her into my arms.

'Really?' Lisa said with a lopsided grin. 'They are?' She was now naked but for her panties.

'And checking out your magnificent rack.' I said stepping behind her as I slid a hand up to her tits giving both of them a gentle squeeze.

'Oh Adam,' she murmured, 'You are just saying that. You just want to have sex.'

'Say it,' I pressed a hand to her surprisingly already moist pussy. 'Go on. We have a deal, remember?'

'You just want to...you want to fuck me.'

Lisa had agreed to use more common words, to start telling me what she wanted me or her to do, to relax her straitlaced ways. To enjoy life more, especially our sex life. Lisa had always been shy, particularly in the bedroom, but she had finally agreed to try new things, to be more open, and she was diligently working toward her goal.

'The lights,' she said, about to tell me to turn them off as I tore her panties down her shapely legs. She hesitated, 'Leave them on,' she whispered as she bent over showing me her beautiful ass as she climbed onto the bed. She pulled me up to kiss me passionately and reached for my fully erect cock beginning to stroke me softly. I slipped a finger into her already moist cunt and teased her clit bringing a moan from deep in her throat. I kissed her nipples feeling them harden as I toyed with them. She held my mouth to her tits, her breathing quickened and she covered my hand at her pussy with her own. I moved a second finger into her and then suddenly she came in a small climax.

'Oh, fuck me,' she murmured with a groan, got to her knees and pulled me with her. 'Stick your big cock into me...from behind. Fuck me hard.' I got behind her on my knees and she grabbed my cock guiding me to her slit. I slid in and grabbed her hips plunging deep into her pussy bringing a cry of pleasure from her lips. I began with slow strokes but Lisa wanted more, she pushed back at me and cried out, 'Hard...come on fuck me hard. Fill me with your cock...'

This was new, I had never seen her this animated before, but I began slamming into her, pulling her back to me by her hips, then suddenly she gave a guttural scream as she climaxed strongly, quivering gently and collapsing forward pulling me with her. We lay spooning for several moments I had not cum yet but was willing to forgo my pleasure for hers. I slowly withdrew thinking Lisa was finished with me but she rolled over to kiss me with a satisfied smile. She reached down taking my cock into her hand.

'Let me help you with that,' she whispered and shuffled down on the bed. She looked up at me and flicked out her tongue to lick the sensitive head. Lisa opened her mouth and slowly engulfed my cock. I couldn't believe my eyes, Lisa hardly ever sucked my cock and here she was, with our mingled juices trying to take me deep into her willing mouth. I hit her gag reflex and she backed off slightly then began to lick me clean of our fluids. For some time, she kept eye contact with me bobbing up and down taking me as deep into her mouth as she could. She swirled her tongue around my shaft while she played with my balls. She smiled up at me, 'Do you like me sucking your cock?' she asked sensually before diving back onto my throbbing dick. 'Oh' shit honey...oh yes,' I gulped in reply. No more than three minutes later I cried out softly warning her, 'I'm about to cum.' Before swallowing me quickly she said, 'Cum in my mouth.' Lisa closed her lovely lips tightly around my cock as I came as never before. She took every rope I shot eagerly into her mouth and then started to let my stream leak out the corners of her mouth. Finally, after I was finished Lisa opened her mouth and let my sperm flow onto my belly.

She coughed up a small clump up as she sat up. 'Sorry love, I wanted to swallow it all but there was so much. I could only swallow the first bit.'

I pulled Lisa down to my chest and held her head. 'Honey...' I began weakly, 'That was great. You have to do that more often.' Lisa had never tried to swallow my load before.

'Well,' she grinned, 'We agreed to spice thing up. How was that?' she asked with a grin.

'As long as you let me return the favour to you?'

'Yes. Of course. Next time you can eat my...err...pussy.'

'I want to do everything to you...with you...for you, that we can think of. OK?'

'Yes Adam,' she said warmly, 'But remember, we both have to agree exactly how far to go. OK?'

'Yes, I agree.'

A short time later I got up to let dogs out and Lisa took a shower while I checked on the horses giving them a flake of hay each. Then I showered and climbed into a newly made bed with my love.

It was still early and in each others' arms, we chatted comfortably.

'So, what brought this on?' I asked.

She looked up at me hesitantly, 'You won't get mad?'

'No, not after those results.'

'Alice and I have been talking...about...well lots of things. But...well about sex.' She glanced up at me. 'And maybe tonight seeing all those wandering hands sort of wound me up. Well...err...I actually thought about letting Vic continue groping my ass. You're not mad, are you?'

'No. Not at all,' I assured her, 'and talking to Alice, that's probably a good idea, if you are comfortable talking to her.'

'I am,' Lisa said smiling, 'She's very open about sex and...well she encourages me to open up.'

'Good,' I said holding her close. 'Just remember that I love you no matter what you decide.'

We fell into a deep satisfying sleep in each other's arms'.

I woke the next morning to a wet dogs' nose poking my shoulder, then a wet lick from the same dog across my face. Sheba, our Pointer, had the habit of nosing open the door to the bedroom and climbing into bed with us. I ruffled her ears and realized I had slept in. The smell of coffee wafted in through the open door and I dragged myself up and followed my nose to the delightful smell. Lisa was in the kitchen making breakfast, and to my delight was wearing just an apron leaving her ass bare and her braless tits jiggling and peeking out the sides and top of the apron as she stirred a batter for pancakes.

She saw me coming and gave me a smile when she saw I was naked. I took her into my arms and kissed her deeply. Just then the back door flew open and Alice bounced in calling out 'It's...it's...us,' she finally got it out staring wide eyed at the two of us. Mike who was directly behind Alice had a huge grin on his face.

'Morning Mike...Alice,' I said nervously stepping behind the central island effectively hiding my now shrinking junk. Lisa calmly walked to the bedroom to cover up. She returned shortly wearing a robe and handed me my robe as well. Her face a bright red in embarrassment but she did have a slight grin as well. Once we had made ourselves presentable, we both looked at a grinning Alice. 'Oh. Don't get all dressed on our account. I liked what I saw. Neither one of you should be hiding those good-looking packages you got there,' she said still smiling. Mike said quietly, 'Cut it out Alice.' But he was also smiling shyly.

'It's nine o'clock,' Alice said in explanation. 'The pool...remember?'

'Oh...yah...err...sorry,' I mumbled. 'We must have slept in.' I checked the clock; it was five after nine. I had not noticed the time.

'Would you like us to come back Lisa, Adam?' Mike asked politely. 'There's no rush, we can do this any time.'

'Have you had your breakfast?' Lisa asked. 'I have enough for a few extra pancakes. Go on sit...sit.'

'Just coffee for me,' Mike answered.

'Me too,' Alice said, still smiling.

'Let me go and change,' Lisa said, poring a cup for both of them.

Mike and I had been talking about putting in a pool in the back yard and he had quoted me a fantastic price. We talked about the positioning of the pool and landscaping for another couple of hours. Finally, Alice suggested we come over for supper and we could look carefully at their pool and decide what features we would like. They were just getting their pool ready for the summer. Mike had been the developer and general contractor for the four houses and acreages. He had done a fantastic job with the design and building.

That evening Lisa put on a pair of comfortable black shorts, a white t-shirt with short sleeves and a pair of heeled sandals. She said she was still a little embarrassed with the idea of Mike and Alice having seen her pretty near naked. I assured her that it was a story she would soon be telling all her friends. She did not agree.

Alice greeted us warmly with a kiss and a little longer hug than usual, she assured Lisa that she would not say anything to anyone about her flashing them unless it was OK with her. But she still gave a wicked smile to Lisa. Lisa finally began to see the humor of the situation and laughed. 'It is funny,' she said. 'It's a good story to tell everyone. I don't mind, truly.'

We had a delicious steak with all the fixings done on the barbeque by Mike. We had a good look at the operation and layout of their pool now that it was operational.

'Why don't we have a dip?' Alice suggested. 'The pool is up to temperature.'

'I would say I don't have a bathing suit, but then you've already seen me bare assed,' Lisa joked to the giggles from all. 'No really. I don't have a bathing suit.'

'Use one of mine Lisa,' suggested.

Lisa looked at me and I shrugged, 'Sounds good to me.'

Alice and Lisa came back a good while later, Lisa was wearing white mesh cover-up and I could see she was wearing a black bikini beneath it and was obviously a little hesitant in taking off the cover-up. Alice had on a bright red bikini that hid very little, when she turned to encourage Lisa to drop the cover-up, I could see she was wearing a thong, hiding even less than I thought. Mike and I had changed and were already in the pool.

Shyly Lisa slipped the cover-up off and both Mike and I held our breath at the sight before us. I had always known how beautiful she was but as she stood there in a black bikini that left little to the imagination I sighed in awe at her loveliness. She was timidly trying to decide where to place her hands but finally she just smiled at us and walked over to the pool.

'It's the biggest bikini I've got,' Alice said as she stepped into the pool. 'I guess Lisa is a little bigger in the...err...chest department than I am.'

'She looks absolutely gorgeous,' Mike said approvingly as he helped Lisa step down into the pool.

'I love the painting up in the bedroom,' Lisa said in an obvious attempt to change the subject. 'Who did it?'

'Victor...Vic, down the street, painted it about two years ago,' Alice spoke up. 'He's really good. You should see his gallery. You know it's me, right?'

'The nude...in the bedroom?' Lisa asked uncertainly.

'Yes. He had me pose for it. He's really sweet, if you don't mind his eccentricities and roaming hands.' She shrugged with a laugh.

'He has those for sure,' Lisa agreed.

'I'd like to see that,' I piped up.

'What, the painting or his roaming hands?' Alice quipped. 'Come on Adam, I'll show you the painting,' she took me by the hand and we got out of the pool drying off with a couple of large towels. 'Maybe we can convince Lisa to pose for one as well. You know, for that rock wall over your fireplace.' She chatted happily as I followed her nice ass up to the bedroom.

It was really a stunning nude painting of Alice viewed from her left rear, reclining with her left hand extended as if waving to someone in the distance, with the shadow from a tree partially shading her face.

'I love it,' I said after studying it carefully. 'He is very good. Do you think he would do one of Lisa?'

'Without a doubt, but getting Lisa past her shyness could be a problem.'

I glanced at her carefully before speaking. 'You have already been helping Lisa. Before we met you, she was painfully withdrawn. But now she is coming out of her shell. I want to thank you.'

'She's my friend. Actually, both of you are,' she smiled up at me and gave me a peck on the cheek. 'Now let's go back downstairs so you can watch my ass as you did while coming up,' she giggled, put a little more sway into her walk and giving her ass a light slap. She is incorrigible, which is great.

Mike and Lisa were sitting in the lounge chairs on the patio when we arrived. To my surprise Lisa had not put her cover-up back on. A good sign.

'Oh. You have to try these,' Lisa said holding up her glass. 'It's a Tequila Sunrise. It's great.' Lisa was what is known as a "cheap drunk", two glasses later, she was halfway there. We sat and chatted for some time and after her third drink, Lisa was happily drunk. Not falling down drunk, but I wouldn't let her drive. Fortunately, we only had to walk next door. As we got ready to leave Lisa hugged Mike and gave him a kiss on the lips. 'I had a good time Mike, thanks.' She said looking up to his face with a grin. Then she hugged Alice also kissing her on the lips. 'You're my best buddy,' she whispered, 'I'll bring you your bikini tomorrow. OK?'

'You keep it honey. It fits you better that me.'

'Really?' Lisa hooked a thumb into the strap over her breast pulling it outward and looking down at her now exposed nipple. 'Thanks Alice.'

Mike and I shook our heads and smiled. Then I took Lisa home and got her to bed before she fell asleep. I love her to bits.

The next day was a regular work day, and it was a Monday. Unlike me, Lisa slept in while I went to work. Just before noon Lisa called. We had agreed that every Monday we would suggest a little something to spice up our lives. I was in my office with a client, when I took the call.

'Sorry honey, I'm with a client right now. I'll call you back.' She said OK but check your email. Then I hung up. Our business was completed and as I sat chatting to Samuel, the client and personal friend for years, my computer pinged. Without thinking I opened the email. It was a photo of Lisa, completely nude eating a banana in a very suggestive way. With a caption "Please bring me a bikini or two to fit these parts, as small as you like", with arrows pointing to her boobs and pussy. I must have reacted with a startled expression on my face before I quickly closed the window, I suspect he got a glimpse of the photo before I could shrink it.

Lisa:

I was working on a set of plans and at the same time on my banana exercises, (more later on this) when the phone rang just before noon, it was Alice. 'Put on your new bikini and come over. I've made lunch today and we need to work on your tan.' She insisted, so I put on my new bikini and joined her for lunch, a lovely fruit salad with a bottle of very good dry white wine.

'Hang on a minute,' I said holding up a finger and my phone. 'I have to send this to Adam by noon.' Alice was standing beside me and saw the nude selfie I was about to send.

'Wait...wait,' she cried out, 'You're sending this to Adam?' Taking the phone out of my hand. She looked at the photo of me trying to take a selfie in a mirror. It wasn't very good but I'm not good at taking pictures.