A Welcome Train Delay

Story Info
What may happen between strangers in public?
1.3k words
3.39
21.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having been lucky enough to take part in a couple of SRP's a few years ago (thanks to angeloftemptation and others) this is my first writing back at Literotica and (I think?) my first main menu story here.

Since I'm just starting back, please bear with me that this might not be as long, graphic or "main-event"-focused, but hopefully it whets your appetite.

I'm always grateful for any and all feedback. I think that life is a journey and an opportunity to learn, so I'm trying to soak up as much as I can.

I know we can't always please everyone, but I want to try to write the best stories I can for you.

Your feedback + improvements + suggestions for characters + themes + subjects of further tales is greatly valued and appreciated. No guarantees, but I will certainly try to bear them in mind.

This story (hopefully more to come) was set in motion by the very intriguing Text With Audio tale "Thirty Minute Delay" by the alluring author Xyta_Midnyte.

If you have time, I'd definitely recommend everybody checks out her posts.

It's been a long tough day at work in The City. Last-minute jitters threatened to stall the negotiations we've been working on for weeks, but we got there in the end.

Dropping into the seat of the last train home, a mixture of relief and mental exhaustion tries to wash over me.

I find myself almost dozing and my mind fills with visions of my gorgeous wife last night: still in her work uniform, the nurse's outfit stretched across her full breasts, the skirt clung tightly to her round arse, only just shielding her rear from my gaze. As I kissed her warmly, she responded in kind.

I knew she'd had a hard shift, so her favourite meal was already done and waiting on the table.

She smiled against my lips as she smelled the food, but determinedly pushed me back against the wall. Her hand moved down between us; the backs of her fingers ran up and down my groin, which responded quickly and eagerly.

Still pinning me back, she smothered me with her soft pink lips and her darting tongue fucked my mouth so hard that I found it difficult to breathe.

As I gasped for air, she licked my jawline and lapped my earlobe. Taking it between her teeth, she nibbled and tried to swallow it, knowing how much her suckling turns me on.

I gasped again, making only half-hearted attempts to ask if she wanted food first, but she brought her hand back to my face and ordered me to keep my mouth open as her other hand resumed between my legs.

Enthralled by her caresses, I hadn't even noticed her unbuttoning my waistband and fly, but I groaned and didn't complain when her slender fingers invaded, cupping my hot growing member and heavy testicles through my straining briefs.

"Open your mouth, I said, or else the surprise shall be lost" she commanded.

With my head tilted back and eyes half shut with lust I completely obeyed.

Her mouth instantly captured mine once again. The thick digit of her tongue plunged into my opening, writhing against my own as I waited to see what she had in store.

Just as quickly as she took it, she emptied my mouth and a sigh of need escaped me.

She pinched my nose half-closed.

Something slippery and viscous dribbled between my open teeth and I eagerly drank it, sticking out my tongue to catch even more of the flavour. I love tasting her saliva.

The hand moved away from my groin making me moan in denied arousal, but this was assuaged by more of the fluid entering my thirsty lips.

"I know you enjoyed the movie last night and I loved that you blew your load in my mouth this morning thinking of a woman's cum. Open your eyes, husband...and see the gift your wife has brought."

Nodding in agreement at her words, I complied instantly and saw five of her digits covered in clear fluid, as it drip drip dripped onto my painfully outstretched tongue.

I'd expected to see a line of saliva from her mouth to her fingers, but instead she brought up her other hand from between her legs and let go of my nose. As air rushed into my freed cavity, the unmistakable scent of her aroused vagina hit me.

A bump against my leg jolts me, breaking this delicious reverie.

I open my eyes in alarm, wondering if it's the conductor. But instead it's the lovely hand of a buxom ebony lady who is gently moving my foot out of the gangway.

Her soft English voice says: "Excuse me, but I need to get past."

For a few seconds, I cannot help but stare at her lovely form: clad in dark heels, grey tights, a wide-bottomed soft grey skirt with a matching jacket that slips open to reveal a momentary peep of a pale blue blouse beneath. Did my eyes deceive me, or was there also a flash of the shoulder strap of her bra?

She notices my hesitation and arches a questioning eyebrow at me. I regain my senses and apologise, trying to comply with her wishes straight away. Yet -as I sit up with a start- the straining bulge in my trousers jabs painfully into my belly and I yelp.

"Oops, did I catch you?" The tone of her enquiry seems unconcerned with my safety.

Before I can reply, I feel warm breath circling my sensitive ear and her tone instantly switches to playful: "Or were you having lots of happy dreams about your wife -or perhaps a stranger in public- after a hard day at the office and you caught yourself instead...?"

I cannot deny her truth and look up to be presented with the sight of her staring pointedly at my suit-clad erection. Her beautiful dark skin is so close that I could taste her if I extended my tongue by a mere centimetre. Several gold rings pierce her ears, causing them to dangle like delicious tempting fruit.

In less than a minute, she has already got me excited and in thrall to her tempting ways...and both of us know it.

Not brooking any resistance, she slightly scolds: "Oh, you seem to have dropped your coat. But I shall reach and get it for you. I shall let you choose whether or not to cover yourself, though." she says with a deep mischievous look in her eyes, inviting me to read between the lines of her dominant words.

I do so and realise: she means that this might be the only time in our encounter (no matter how long or short) that she lets me have free will. It is an enticing concept and I nod and whisper "yes Ma'am" and her eyes sparkle with fire at finding a participant willing to play by her rules.

I dare to wonder if she is serious, but then she breaks her triumphant gaze to wink and then bends forwards. No matter how much I slightly adjust my position, her pose does not let her bosom touch my legs. Yet her angle parts the jacket wide and her blouse stretches tightly across her breasts, revealing glimpses of their lacy cups. She drops my coat and reaches a few inches further. The top three buttons of her shirt are undone and the top gapes open, to show her white lace bra beneath and the lovely round globe of her breast cradled in expensive lingerie.

She catches sight of me gazing at her exposed flesh and her wide beaming smile tells me it's okay.

Standing straight up, her hands on her hips in a prim and proper stance, she advises in a matter of fact tone: "I think it's jammed under there; you will just have to get it yourself."

I cannot avert my eyes from this ebony beauty and watch her lovely bottom sway underneath her skirt.

Taking the bench seat one row behind me on the opposite aisle facing the same way, she sits down heavily and her skirts bounce up, revealing a flash of stocking top and suspender.