A Welcomed Delay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alyssa looked down to the side and away as she ran her fingers through her hair above the ear. "No, you're a lot prettier. A whole lot."

Kassie rubbed the non-existent perspiration from her forehead. Her temperature was shooting up and she was in shudders. The way Alyssa was making her feel was unlike anything she'd experienced. At least not in more than a few birthdays. She could get used to this but should she?

There had to be a deluge between Kassie's legs as she was hot and very much bothered. A bother she wouldn't have minded having more of. How far she could let this go on was the real question.

Kassie leapt out of her chair, startling her friend, and said, "Whew, I think I need a drink."

She may as well have run a marathon judging by the pounding in her chest.

Alyssa's fingers went to work flying over her phone. "Hmm, there's a bar in a hotel nearby. It's close enough that we can trek there before we freeze our asses off."

Kassie ruffled her bangs and played with her tresses as she contemplated how much exactly she wanted a buzz. "I'm certain there's alcohol somewhere in this airport, you think?"

"But, we know for sure where this alcohol is. Come on. It's not far."

Kassie planted her fist against her cheek and wondered what Alyssa was really up to. Her gut told her she wanted something. Kassie was in a constant state of arousal around her but the point of the booze was to stall while she considered what to do if they...

Never mind. Kassie promised herself not to keep thinking about it yet she was still thinking about it.

Kassie slipped on her leather jacket. "Okay, but if I turn into a Popsicle, I'm holding you personally responsible."

Alyssa lowered her voice. "I could lick you to thaw you, baby."

Kassie's thighs tightened. "Did you say something?"

Alyssa grabbed her overcoat and slid her arms through the sleeves. "No, I was, ah, talking to myself."

Her words didn't escape Kassie. The more Alyssa riled her up, the more she almost wanted to back out but also the more curious she became. She still didn't know what to do.

And she caught herself thinking again...

Kassie tossed her bag over her shoulder as Alyssa clutched the handle of her rolling case.

Kassie opened her hand with her fingers aimed at the exit. "Lead the way."

Alyssa grinned and the pair headed for the outside. It could have been confused for the Arctic if someone was knocked out somewhere else, dragged here, and woke up.

Alyssa traded her heels for some sneakers. Kassie braced to meet the elements.

She took a deep breath and entered the winter wonderland. The area was coated in white with the orange tinge of street lights reflecting off it. Clusters of snowflakes were blowing across their faces. There was a traffic jam of powder-covered Ubers, Lyfts, and taxis in front of the airport for those that opted against using the terminal floor as their beds for the night.

"Shit, it's so cold!" Kassie complained. She rubbed her hands together as a chilling pain was settling in them.

She folded her arms and shivered despite her leather jacket, sweater, undershirt, it mattered not. The winds sliced through it all. She was sure a polar bear would leap out or penguins were going to come waddling by.

Alyssa looked as though she was having the time of her life. Was she on something?

She said, "Cold? Nah, it's a tropical paradise! I was born in Philly after all."

"I think you've completely lost it."

Alyssa touched her nose, which was red and surely had an icicle hanging off it. "If I have lost it, I can thank you for it."

Kassie was shaking to her toes. "Do you mind flirting somewhere warmer?"

Alyssa scratched her head and spoke so seriously. "Who's flirting? Let's see..." Alyssa checked her phone. "Follow me..."

Kassie followed alongside her friend as the white stuff crunched beneath their steps. The snow was ankle-high and slowed their trot to hotel. She had to occasionally shield her face from winter's blustery blasts of snow. She could have sworn her blood was freezing.

About a half hour later, the women arrived in front of a Marriott hotel that overlooked a lake. If she wasn't about to turn into ice, Kassie would have adored the view. There was a similar jam of cars and blaring horns in front of the property like the airport. Through the front door, they spotted a horde of travelers in the lobby.

"Looks like a zoo in there," Alyssa commented.

Kassie narrowly evaded becoming a pancake when people blew through the door. When her life was clear of danger, she snagged the handle. "I'll take a zoo over an icebox! We're here so come on."

Kassie warmed the second she stepped on the rubber mat at the entrance. It was a furnace compared to where she came from. The ladies searched for the restaurant where the bar existed. At least the website promised a bar. No one could tell with the sea of parkas, scarves, and stocking caps surrounding it. Almost in unison, the ladies whined.

Alyssa said, "Okay, maybe this wasn't one of my shining moments."

Kassie snickered. "Hehe, you don't say?"

Alyssa sounded genuinely disappointed and Kassie wanted to regret poking fun at her.

"Shut it! I promised you a drink and we're going to have one!"

"I'm not walking back to the airport."

Alyssa had the front desk in her sights. "We won't have to but for now...'yawn'...my body will collapse unless it can get to a bed."

"My bank account hadn't got any bigger since we left the airport."

"Will you stop worrying about money? Come on..." Alyssa towed her along by the hand.

Kassie heard echoes of Mama Singleton's words. "Freeloader! Stop being a freeloader and get a life!"

She didn't want to be associated with that again. She was attempting to fly to her new life yet she was hearing it again. Alyssa wasn't saying it but Kassie felt as such. It wasn't like she had $130 for a room and the terminal floor was thirty minutes and a freezer away. One day, Alyssa was going to get a check she didn't see coming.

After a few minutes of standing in line, it occurred to Kassie the silkiness she was holding. She looked at their hands and they were still attached. She could have let her go but for some reason, she didn't want to break their connection.

Another five minutes went by and she was lost in her world while Alyssa was booking their room.

Alyssa leaned near her. "The only rooms available have one bed. Is that okay?"

Kassie could hear the joy in her voice. "I guess the floor at Gate A17 is too far away so..."

Alyssa grabbed their room key and off to the elevator they went. The ride along with the classical tunes over the intercom were causing Kassie to drift into a sleep again.

Seconds later, a ding rang and the doors parted on the eighth floor. The girls followed the crimson carpet to Room 808 and Kassie jumped when Alyssa's keycard greenlit the door. The bed was so close.

The women released sighs of relief and elation when inside the room. It had the perfect amount of toasty. The queen sized bed consumed half the room and Kassie asked it where it had been all her life. The white, fluffy pillows and matching comforter and sheets were inviting her to take a pounce.

Kassie dropped her bag on the carpet next to the bed and tossed her jacket on it as Alyssa parked her rolling case by the window. A clock in bright red numbers on the maple dresser on the side of the room read, "11:05 PM."

Kassie could wait no longer to run and dive on the bed as though it was swimming pool. When she hit, she wondered if that bed was what living in a utopia resembled. It was like lying on a bed of marshmallows.

Kassie stretched all her limbs out. "Oh, my God! This is so comfy! Thanks for this, Alyssa!"

Alyssa sat on the bed, kicked off her shoes, and rolled to face Kassie. The girls were on their sides and looking at each other. Their eyes meeting made them giggle.

Alyssa asked, "So, do you have a boyfriend?"

It took some effort to remember the last time she had someone to call that. "Boyfriend? What language are you speaking?"

"That long, huh?"

Kassie was reminded of her loneliness. "I'd just been focusing on myself lately." She talked as though she'd lost her best friend...or she wanted one. "That didn't mean I would have objected to a cute guy in my bed."

"Oh...have you had a girlfriend?"

"I had quite a few when I was in school. I have a couple that still stuck around after that. We go shopping, to cinemas, eat dinner together, and tell guy stories."

"Hmm, that's nice but I was wondering if you...kissed any of them?"

A rush flew straight to Kassie's nether region. "They were girl friends not girlfriends. What about you? I take it you've laid your lips on another girl?"

Alyssa became the hue of a cherry and couldn't stop smiling. "No, but I want to. I've had boyfriends but I kinda like girls, too. Maybe more. I don't know. Am I weird?"

Kassie was vibrating hard on the inside. Her tummy was knotted. It was easy to be attracted to Alyssa but did she like her enough to cross that line?

Kassie slid away. "I...need to pee."

She scampered to the bathroom and closed the door. She paced the tile and wondered what she should do. She wished she could stop wrestling with it and kiss her like she was hinting at. If that's what she was hinting at. No, she was definitely hinting at it. While retracing her footsteps, she grabbed a glimpse of herself in the mirror. She didn't know what Alyssa saw in such a plain Jane with a dumpling-shaped tummy.

"Screw it! Maybe I am hot—in my own way!" Kassie placed her hand on hips and shifted her hips to the left, to the right, and puckered trying to look sexy. "Maybe it's my firecracker personality? I'm going. Don't know what I'm going to do but I'm going..."

Kassie returned to the room. Alyssa was facing the window and resting. Kassie took her place on the opposite side of the bed.

Alyssa said, "I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable. I can get another room for you if you want."

Kassie replied, "No, it's fine and you're not weird, by the way. Well, not for liking girls."

"Implying that I'm strange for something else?"

Kassie cleared her throat. "Ah, no. You're pretty, talented, and I like you."

Alyssa flipped so she was looking at Kassie. "Thanks, you're sweet beneath all that sarcasm, aren't you?"

Kassie laughed and pushed out a grin through her nerves.

Alyssa caressed Kassie's arm causing her hairs to stand on end. Kassie was in quivers. She laid flat with a pillow tucked behind her head and locked her gaze on Alyssa and she was doing the same. Alyssa's giggles were replaced by a more serious expression. She edged closer to Kassie and squeezed and rubbed her shoulder. Kassie's breaths became uneven and tensed with arousal racing within.

Alyssa eased closer still and whatever fruity spray she wore was entrancing. Alyssa continued her approach until part of her body was over Kassie's. She puckered and shut her eyes as she leaned towards Kassie's lips. Kassie kept her eyes open to make sure this was really happening.

Alyssa touched her lips to Kassie's. It gave Kassie a jolt as her lips burned. It was better than she imagined. Alyssa kissed her upper lip and then her lower before going back to both with a little more intensity. Kassie kissed her back as she glided her fingers through Alyssa's satin-soft locks. The women were softly moaning. Kassie's mind was swirling.

Alyssa rose up and appeared to be gasping. "Wow. So, how was your first kiss with a girl?"

Kassie's world was off course and she was failing at finding the words she wanted to say. "Oh, my. I don't know how I could like it more. How was your first kiss with a girl?"

Alyssa lowered her lips and kissed Kassie again and allowed each one to linger for more than a few moments. She held Kassie's head like she was precious porcelain. She spent the next few minutes massaging her lips as they savored every one. Kassie couldn't have imagined being anywhere else in the world.

Alyssa asked, "Does that answer your question?"

Kassie had forgotten what she asked. "Oh, um, sure does!"

Alyssa rolled off the bed to her feet. "I think we should celebrate. I'll be back."

When she disappeared into the hallway, Kassie whimpered at her absence no matter how brief.

She stared at the ceiling as her heart grew wings and about to fly away. She asked herself why she hadn't crossed the line sooner. She faded into a slumber with thoughts of that women in her dreams.

Sometime later, Alyssa bursting into the room holding a pair of Guinness bottles with ice sliding down the sides broke her snooze. Their tops had already been popped.

"Get up, Sleepy Sarah! I'm back!" Alyssa was the happiest Kassie had seen anyone at midnight in a while. Then again, she hadn't been to many pubs or parties lately...

Kassie took a few seconds to adjust her vision to the world again and tossed her legs over the side of the bed. Alyssa bumped into Kassie's hip and handed her one of the bottles. It was reminded her of how her hand felt when she was outside and she couldn't wait to get it into her body.

A mist emitted from inside the bottle. She lifted it to her mouth and the booze was deliciously chilling slithering down her system. Alyssa took her swig as she peeked at Kassie from over the bottle. Kassie winked at her while taking her drink and they giggled together.

Kassie lowered her bottle. "I can't believe how marvelous this day became. Never thought I'd be happy to have my flight canceled."

"Aww, that's sweet. I'm happy that you're happy. You're adorable."

Kassie paused when the bottle was on her way to her lips again. "Hey, what a minute. Are you trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me?" Alyssa shrugged and acted as though the ceiling had her attention. Her hand landed inside Kassie's thigh with her pinkie scraping her pants over her wet hole. Kassie couldn't move. Paralyzed by how much she was turned on. Alyssa could have taken her if she wanted. Kassie angled towards Alyssa. "Listen, I promise to pay you back...for..."

Alyssa waved her off. "Please don't speak of it. I wanted to do this."

Kassie wasn't going to let it go. She couldn't let Alyssa do these things for her and not reciprocate. She set her bottle on the bedside table. Alyssa was taking another swig and when she lowered the booze, Kassie took it from her and placed it on the table next to hers. Alyssa was tracking her every move with anticipation.

Kassie, with a finger beneath Alyssa's chin and a thumb against it, pressed her lips against hers. She missed kissing her though it might have been ten minutes since the last time. She kissed Alyssa again and kept her lips attached to her for several seconds before starting another kiss. She glided her hand over Alyssa's legs and her friend purred into their connection.

Kassie kissed Alyssa a few more times, slowly, as she took in how she kissed her back with such passion and the little sounds she made. She kept the slow pace of her lip caresses and parted her mouth to offer her tongue. All the while, Kassie's hand was resting on Alyssa's thigh. She was giving off heat, too, and Kassie had the dirty little thought to see if she'd be open to playing together.

Alyssa separated her lips to accept Kassie's tongue and they twirled theirs together in an attempt to playfully subdue the other. Their breathing was hot and quickening.

Alyssa was cradling Kassie's cheek before rubbing her hands over her neck up and down Kassie's arm. She lashed at her tongue a few more times and finished their kiss by pecking her lips again.

She pulled away and damn, the joy and lust on her expression was the sexiest thing Kassie had seen.

They undressed each other with their eyes but not a word left their lips. Alyssa dove back into Kassie's lips and kissed her hungrier than before. She was swift with each kiss and laid down with Kassie without breaking them.

Kassie's legs were hanging off the bed so she scooted forward a bit while they were still kissing. She pushed on Alyssa's shoulders to force her to her back and she rested upon her. Alyssa sprawled out as to submit herself to Kassie.

Kassie wiggled her tongue back into Alyssa's mouth and explored her tongue, teeth, and inside her cheeks. She sucked on her tongue then flicked at it.

Kassie swept her tresses away from her neck and nuzzled into it. Deep sniffs inhaled her peachy scent. She tasted her and Alyssa tossed her arms around Kassie. She began grinding against Kassie and she mimicked the gesture. She was about to cum in her pants as she dragged her licks along her neck, tracing her ear, and to her collarbone.

Alyssa groped Kassie's ass and spoke a touch over a whisper into her ear. "I'm so hot for you."

Hearing Alyssa confess her desire for her lit her fire more.

"I want you, too." Kassie said matching her tone. "I see you've found my butt."

Alyssa lifted her hand, spanked her, and groped it hard. "Mmm, it's a nice one, too. So soft."

"Soft? That's not good. It means my couch has been my gym."

"It's okay. I like it how it is."

Kassie enjoyed Alyssa's massaging of her cheeks but she was ready for her a long time ago. She nestled into her side and felt each of her breasts through her blouse. They were much larger than her own. She couldn't help but be jealous. At least she could fondle and play with them as long as Alyssa was around.

Kassie loosened her top button and worked her way to the bottom. She pulled her blouse open to reveal breasts behind a lacy hunter green bra. She leered at Alyssa as she could have looked scrumptious in any color or lingerie.

Kassie dug her tips into her breasts and rolled them. Her nipples were stiff and she flicked her thumbs against them. Alyssa's soft smile spoke to her approval but Kassie wished to give her more pleasure.

She slipped her blouse off and did the same to her bra straps. She wiggled a finger into her fabric and rubbed it against her nipple.

"You're teasing me..." Alyssa was almost griping through her grin.

"I'm not. I'm...enjoying the experience."

"Your 'enjoyment' has me going crazy."

"Hmm, let's see how hot you really are..." Kassie's hand traveled up her legs and stopped its journey on her pants button.

She unfastened it, lowered her zipper, and slid a pair of fingers over her matching panties. Yep, she was hot and her panties were wet with her honey.

"Oh, God!" Alyssa exclaimed as Kassie was stroking her sweet slit through her lace. She wasn't sure what she was doing but figured to please her the way she pleased herself.

"You are hot for me." Kassie was mutual in her arousal. Noticing Alyssa's reactions, she gradually increased the speed of her fingers' caresses and she was gripping the sheets and emitting sounds of elation. "You like that?"

"Mmmhmm..." Alyssa arched and cried in pleasure. "You're going to make me cum!"

Kassie tugged her pants lower and sent her panties down with them. She could smell how turned on she was and an inhale was intoxicating. She was clean-shaven and her petals were dripping with her nectar.

Kassie teased her folds using her fingertip. She shoved one in and another. It was warm and wet inside and her juices sloshed when she rotated her fingers. Alyssa was shaking and Kassie continued her digits' plunges and twists. She curled her fingertips upward and hit her G-spot. Alyssa was thrashing about. Kassie vibrated a thumb on Alyssa's swollen clit. She was doing her best to concentrate on both movements. She went faster and faster as did Alyssa's cries and slaps on the bed. Alyssa's body seized at the point of sensual overload. She shrieked then relaxed as she leaked with juices.