A Welcum Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought I was ready for that, but the pain was a whole new level. I started moaning and yelling. I didn't care who heard me anymore. He was so deep inside me and then out again that I couldn't even keep track of what was going on. My head was spinning, and my ass had started to become numb from him fucking me so hard. I stopped him, and told him to lie down. He did, and I tried to get on top of him. My legs felt like jello, and I couldn't even put weight on them. I slid on top of him, and felt my ass. It was gaping! I had never felt that before. I grabbed his cock and put it back in, before forcing myself to sit down on it, cowgirl style. He started thrusting again, and my cock started slapping against his stomach. I closed my eyes, tilted my head back, and started moaning loudly with the occasional "Oh, fuck!" It felt good, and we had sex like that for a while.

"I'm going to cum!" He yelled after a bit. He threw me off him and climbed on top of me. I was laying on my stomach with me legs together, and he just put his cock in and started going again. I told him to pull out except for the head so that his cum would dribble out of my ass, but he kept pounding, and I kept moaning. He eventually did what I said, and I didn't know he had cum until I felt it run down the back of my balls, which felt amazing.

We laid on the bed for a while after that. He laid on his back, and I laid with my head on his stomach, running my finger through his cum he had left in my ass. I was worn out, and I faded out into sleep.

When I woke up, we were just as we had been when I fell asleep. He was still sleeping, so I slowly slid down his body to his cock. The area around my ass was sore, and it felt sticky from the cum that had been left there. I ran my tongue along his cock and kissed the tip. It eventually woke him up, and he smiled down at me.

"I need a shower, and I think you do too. Grab that lube, and meet me in there." I said. I got up and hobbled my way to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and waited for it to warm up. I had just gotten in when the door opened and he stepped inside, bottle in hand. He rubbed it over his cock, and I stepped out of the shower.

"I want you to fuck me over the sink first so I can watch it in the mirror," I said.

Then I bent over and stuck my ass out towards him. I watched in the mirror as he stepped behind me, rubbed some lube on my sore ass, and then started to enter me again. I watched my face tense up the deeper he got, and then he started fucking me, with no warning. I held on to the sink and watched through the shaky mirror as his thighs pounded against my ass. I moaned and listened to the rhythmic smack of my ass.

We did that for a while, and then I led him to the shower, dropped to my knees, and started deepthroating his cock again. I went for a bit, but I wanted him to cum deep in my ass to finish, so I stood up, bent over in front of him, and held on to the edge of the tub and the shelf as he pounded my ass one last time. I made him go as hard as he could, the smack was loud, even with the shower running. I grabbed my cock and started jerking it while he was pounding me. I still came before he did, and the cum landed on the shower floor and on my feet, but I told him to keep going. He wrapped both arms around my waist, and started pounding double time, which hurt, but felt great still. After a while he slowed up, and let out a long moan. He rested his head on my shoulder, and we stood there for a long time, him hugging me from behind, and me rubbing his cock with my free hand. Eventually, we had to part ways, so we said goodbye, went down to our cars, and drove our separate directions.

This first meeting showed me so much, and it set me up to do things like a 5-way gangbang, and fucking a guy in a dressing room, but those are stories of another time, for a later time.

12