A Welders Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

I slept great excited to see her again tomorrow. I went to the base in the morning and finalized my discharge. I called Robin hoping to talk to the kids, they were at Jack and Marie's again playing with their kids. If I didn't know better I would think they wanted two more kids.

It was two thirty and still no Star. I had paid for an extra day for the room just to spend some time with her. I was loading up the truck when some guy dropped her off at the front desk. She saw me and headed my way, we entered the room, I closed the door.

"Sorry baby I got tied up." Star offered.

"Glad you made it I was just getting ready to leave I have a long drive ahead of me. By the way who is the guy?"

"Just a friend, I didn't have any money for cab fare." Obviously she spent or gave away the money I gave her last night. I was in no mood to argue, that and she unwrapped those big tits and waved them at me.

"I guess it's time to send my big strong man off with his pipes in working order." Star said enthusiastically.

Star unbuckled my belt and lowered my pants placing my hardening cock between her big tits. Her nipples were small but the areola's were huge. Licking the head of my cock on the upstroke she soon had a wet and wild titty pillow around my shaft. Star was gifted giving blow jobs not so much technique as enthusiasm. I could learn to love this girl I was thinking. Between taking me deep in her mouth and urging me on, I lasted barely ten minutes. When she was done I started to pull her up and reach for her blouse to undress her.

"Sorry babe but it is not a good time of the month for me." Star explained as she headed to the bathroom to clean her tits.

Disappointed I held my tongue and watched as she closed the door behind her. I knew she was brushing me off. When she returned I asked her to set down for a minute. Star looked perturbed but sat at the small table in the room.

"I was thinking you could come up and spend some time next month with me and the kid's." I started out.

"You want me to come up there?" Star looked at her watch.

"Yeah I am staying with a friend helping her out with her house, I have a good job lined up, I just thought you might like getting away for a week and see if we could get to know each other a bit better." Star seemed surprised by my offer then nervously thought about it.

"How would I get there" She asked.

"I could send you a plane ticket. I would pick you up at the airport." I replied.

"Where would I stay?" She looked at her watch again.

"Well there is a big house I am staying at or a motel if you prefer." I was not sure why we were having this conversation.

"How about a hotel can I stay there?"

"Sure if that is what you want" I replied.

"Ok, call me when you are ready." Star got up to leave.

"Can I drop you off somewhere?" I asked.

"It's ok I'll take a cab." Star held her hand out looking for money. I gave her a fifty, she did not look happy but left just the same. I washed up and headed to the truck. As I pulled out the same guy was there picking her up.

The house was dark when I arrived I slipped into bed and closed my eyes.

I was up bright and early I had moved my bed downstairs so nothing was in the rooms to clutter them while I painted. Robin showed up at lunch like always this time the kids were with her. All hell broke loose when they saw me, they started yelling and running to welcome me home. Robin stood at the door looking in as I took them both in my arms. We had been separated before but not since we moved here. I might not see them each day but they knew I was close. We set lunch up under the big tree out back. The weather was hot and humid the slight breeze felt good as we ate. Chad was bouncing up and down like he had ants in his pants, finally when we were all done Robin looked at him.

"Ok now you can ask him."

"Dad, can we go to camp? Can we, please can we?" Chad was so excited he could hardly control himself. I looked at Blair and she too looked excited.

"Miss Marie says they have openings at Camp Canoe, Miss Robin said we had to ask you."

I then looked at Robin, she smiled at me.

"I was hoping to talk to you first before they found out, but there seems to be a breach of security at Marie's house." We both laughed

"Tell you what, you two go pick up any nails on the floor in the house and I will talk to Miss Robin and let you know when you are done. Chad did not even whine he grabbed Blair's hand and pulled her with him.

"Come on let's leave while he is still happy." They ran into the house.

"Seems like I am not the only one to notice?" Robin replied. It did not register what they said as I thought about the camp problem.

"What about the camp?" I asked.

"The next town over there is a nice little camp for the kids in the community. Marie is sending three of her kids, she found out that they have extra beds available and wanted to know if the kids wanted to attend also. I explained that I need to talk to you first but it seems one of the kids heard her on the phone." Robin explained.

"What do you think? Do you think the kids are up for it, I mean being away for the week?" Robin looked at me like I just told her she won the lottery. Then tears welled up in her eyes, she pulled a napkin from the table. Robin got up and walked a short distance and stopped.

"What? What did I say? I was confused, first she seemed happy then she was crying, now I felt bad. I stood up and walked over to her touching her shoulder. "I am sorry but I don't understand?"

"Oh shut up!" Then Robin took me by surprise, turning to face me she pulled my face down and kissed me square on the lips. Not a sexual kiss but still firm and wet. "Please give me a minute."

I walked back to the table and sat back down. What the heck what just happened? It was almost five minutes before she came and sat back down.

It never dawned on me that I just asked her to be part of raising Chad and Blair.

"It is not a real camp at this age. Marie will take them in the morning and pick them up each night. We go Wednesday night and have dinner that the kids cook. Parents that want can stay in the cabins with the kids. Then the kids can stay Thursday and Friday night if they want or come home. Last year was the first time any of Marie's kids stayed. I told her I would pay for the camp if they went.

"So you think they should go?" Again all I wanted was an answer. Robin gave me that WTF look and hesitated before she answered.

"I think the kids would like to go. It would be a good way for them to meet other kids they will be going to school with. Marie offered to shuttle the kids since she will be going anyway. It would free up the days for us to finish some projects. ." Robin hesitated again. "What do you think?"

"I think it is a great idea, might be fun to spend a night at camp, I never..." I stopped before I could say anymore. The damage was already done, she knew what I was going to say. "I say yes, but only if I pay, it is only fair, they are my ..." Fuck I did it again. Why can't I just shut up? I feared all of the brownie points I just gained had just been eliminated. If she was truly hurt she hid it well.

"I will tell Marie tonight, thank you!" Robin started gathering the paper plates and cleaning up lunch.

"No thank you, now will you tell me what I said? I mean the first time?"

"Men can be so dense sometimes, makes you wonder how they ever make it through life." Was all she said? It was months before she explained it to me.

Chad was running from the house with Blair close behind.

"Can we dad? Can we go" Chad and Blair both were so excited.

"Robin and I agreed you can both go!" they ran to Robin and hugged her and then came and hugged me. It was a surprise to see them go to her first, she had been spending so much more time with them lately, but somehow it just felt right.

"It seems everyone is happy now!" Robin winked at me. "I can assume your trip was successful in more ways than one." She knew, I don't know how but she did. I turned red in response.

I wrapped up all of the details on the second floor, Robin and I were preparing to get the rooms painted while the kids were gone. Marie picked them up Monday at nine AM and we watched as they headed out. Jack had taken the week off, he suggested we come over for dinner for the next couple of days. The kids would sleep over at their house each night so they are there in the morning. He and Marie would be going to the dinner Wednesday but only Jack was staying the night he would be coming back with me in the morning.

Robin and I started painting. The morning was cool but by lunch the heat was building up in the house. We felt it best to leave the windows open and not run the air conditioner to keep the fumes down. After lunch I was wearing just a t shirt and shorts along with my tennis shoes. Robin started the morning with Capri's, a t shirt and a long sleeve shirt to keep the paint from her arms. By lunch the long sleeve shirt was gone and the Capri's had been replaced by shorts ending several inches above her knees. By two the shorts were replaced by jogging shorts and a light t shirt over her bra.

We took a break at three. I had the first coat on all of the ceilings, Robin had cut in all of the walls in the hallway and bathrooms. We were on the back porch letting the gentle breeze cool our bodies. We had been drinking water earlier but Robin had made some fresh lemonade. I was setting on the porch swing as Robin sat near the steps where the breeze was strongest. I saw her close her eyes and lean her head back against the post. We just sat quietly for now, funny how your mind finds things to focus on when there are no words to distract your thoughts. The light was just right as the shade covered her from the bright sunlight just beyond her reach. I could see it now, what my father saw, in the peaceful silence there was a woman. I must have stared for many minutes at the stunning creature in front of me.

The constant smile still highlighted her face, her long dark hair pulled back in a pony tail. Her ears were as delicate as her nose with just a single earring to draw your attention in that direction. Her neck was long and slender, her arms were toned with just a hint of summer tan. The deep cut of her t-shirt exposed the top of her bra, padded I assume, as is the case with most women with small breasts. Even setting with her knees slightly bent her stomach was reasonably firm. For the first time I was able to appreciate her legs, toned like her arms, her tan fading near the top of her thighs. Robin did not look forty in fact she barely looked thirty five. For the first time I was truly able to study the woman that brought me into this world and appreciate how beautiful she really was.

It was the first time I looked at her as a woman, not as any specific person or even my mother, just as a woman. I don't remember thinking of her in a sexual way (maybe because she was my mother) that would come soon enough, but as a woman that was perfectly in proportion. I just know now that this is the moment where it all began.

I must have been so focused I didn't realize she was looking at me.

"Do you like what you see?" It was a simple question but one also with a number of implications. Robin had opened her one eye and watched me ogle her body. My face turned red in embarrassment. "Well do you approve?"

"I don't think I should be commenting on that." I offered.

"Why, you are well past eighteen, twenty five by my math, but I was never good at math." Robin continued to probe.

"Twenty six." I answered for no good reason. "Besides this is a conversation we should not be having, you are..."

"Your mother? If I remember correctly that is not true, you yourself said so, not now not ever. So man up tell me what you think." Robin had turned her face and looked me in the eyes. I stood up to get back to painting. This made no sense to me, she WAS my mother, why would she care what I thought about her body?

"David I would like to know?" Her voice asking not challenging. I thought about it for a moment wondering if she wanted to know if she looked like my mother or if I thought she was sexy. With the way she asked I figured it was the later. Deciding if she really wanted to know I would oblige her. I walked past her down the steps, turning to face her just out of arms reach.

"I can say this, I would not kick you out of bed for eating crackers." I winked at her then moved closer and kissed her cheek. Then feeling a little naughty I added. "Mother or no mother!" I walked away but not before I caught her smile at me in a wicked way. If I thought I might have shocked her that smile cleared that up, if anything she shocked me. Then it dawned on me it was the first time I showed her affection in a sensual way. It was the start of something small, but it was a start.

When Robin came back up the stairs I did a double take. She had removed her bra before she returned. There was now no doubt of her chest size or the size of her nipples. Like small peaches they rested on her chest her nipples larger and longer than I would have guessed definitely not in proportion. The gentle sway below the light material as she moved captivated my senses. For the rest of the afternoon I was in a constant state of semi hardness. Robin took notice I am sure, but never made an issue of letting me know.

The ceilings were done so I cleaned up as Robin took her shower. When she finished I took mine and we headed over to Jack and Marie's. The rest of the night was the constant excitement of a day at camp and all of the events and projects they signed up for. Jack had even set up a couple of tents inside their fenced yard explaining they would definitely sleep indoors. This he learned from past experience.

Robin and I walked back to the house, she grabbed my hand once more. There was no one to impress this time but I held hers just the same, I was perplexed as to why I did so. I was surprised when she locked the door behind her as we entered the house.

"You're staying?" I asked as if I was accusing her of a crime.

"It is my house, besides we can get more work done if we start early. I already called Rachel and told her not to expect me."

"Where will you sleep, there is only one bed?" After such a great day, now I come up with attitude? God I can be such an asshole.

"I have a perfectly good couch, I have fallen asleep on it many of times." Robin explained. You and your crackers can share the bed!" she laughed as she headed to the garage to get some pajamas to sleep in.

I was not sure if she wanted me to invite her in bed with me or not? I didn't just to make sure I was not encouraging her suggestive behavior. I lay awake for some time thinking how quickly she had turned the tables on me. It was getting harder to remember why I ever hated her.

The next morning I was up early and made myself breakfast. Hoping to beat most of the heat I headed upstairs. Robin came up this time wearing a similar outfit to the one she wore yesterday afternoon but with the bra again. I was disappointed but I needn't have worried because after lunch it came up missing again. She seemed stiff when she came up and throughout the day. We finished the main hall and bedrooms leaving the closets and bathrooms for tomorrow when the heat was to subside. Robin and I had dinner with Jack and Marie again and more fun times with the kids. On the way home I mentioned how stiff Robin had been throughout the day. She explained that the couch may not be as comfortable as she once remembered. I insisted on swapping with her. She tried to argue with me but I held firm.

"David, can you come in here for a moment?" I went into the bedroom just as I was finishing making up the couch. Robin was setting on the edge of the bed wearing the thinnest pajamas I had ever seen. I could not see through them but if she had a pimple on her ass I would have known it.

"Can you massage my shoulders, I have a kink I just cannot work out." Robin was pointing to the right side of her neck. I positioned myself behind her and started to massage her neck and shoulders. The contact with her body flushed through me, we hand held hands and had brief contact over the last few months but this was, it was, so much more, and we both knew it. Gazing from a few feet was nothing like the few inches I was from her now. I could smell her, almost taste the air around her. It was another part of her I had missed for so many years. Most of all it chipped away the veneer of the monster I wanted her to be, she was human, she was as vulnerable as I was maybe more.

Looking over her back I could see the slope of her breasts and the small tent from her nipple. If they had any sag it was minor and her nipples still pointed up. She teased me by bending forward letting the low cut neckline fall from her chest exposing her tits but just as soon blocked my gaze with her shoulder. This was no mistake, Robin was doing this on purpose, but why. I decided if I rubbed any longer she would be in pain and so would I as my dick was not unaware of her charms. I started to get up but she gripped my arm.

"Please stay!"

"I don't think that is a good idea. I better go." I replied.

"Because you still want to spite me?" Robin caught me off guard. "Or is there another reason?"

"It is not out of spite, I just think it is best."

"David you are at least six feet tall and the couch is only five foot ten I measured it. This is a king size bed, we are both adults. I promise to stay on my side." She looked at me with those piercing eyes and I tried but could not resist, and now I did not want to. "Besides I brought the crackers and you promised you wouldn't kick me out!" I chuckled when she showed me a box of Ritz.

"Ok if you promise, but leave the crackers on the floor." She leaned over and kissed my cheek. Getting up she headed out to the front room I saw the light go out and Robin walked back to bed. It was a good thing I was under the covers, really just a sheet, my dick was hard as a baseball bat as she headed my way. Her nipples were hard and protruding, gently bouncing and swaying with each step. Her hips were like a snake charmer drawing your attention to the prize that lay between. The lower portion was tight against her pussy a perfect camel toe clearly visible. All of that was great and then I looked back at her face framed in that long dark hair, those green eyes, but most of all her constant smile. It was all I could do not to reach over, strip her and fuck her brains out. If I didn't know better I would guess that might be what she wanted.

Robin leaned over her top gaped open finally showing me her dangling tits, nipples still hard, and kissed me on the lips.

"Goodnight David, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite." She kissed me one more time hesitating long enough to make sure I saw her tit's one more time. She rolled over making sure I watched the material hug her ass and fill the crack tight, and turned off the light. I thought briefly of what just took place and wanted her to know her efforts did not go unnoticed, but I was not nibbling on that hook.

"I am not so sure it s the bed bugs I should be worried about." I added. She laughed, I did not.

Sleeping in Navy barracks, on submarines, on barges in the middle of the river or worse yet in the keel of some repair vessel teaches one to sleep through almost anything. Having explained that it was no surprise to me when I woke and found the sheet I was covered in when I went to bed was now balled up at our feet and Robin was snuggled tight against me. The top of her pajamas had shifted her left breast fully exposed. If the nipple had been hard I would have suspected she had positioned herself that way but the little bud looked soft and like her sleeping. I held out as long as I could drinking in her feminine charms but the fact is I had to pee. I tried to slip away but only succeeded in rotating towards her displaying my dilemma even more clearly. She woke and looked at me, like an idiot I looked down to assess the situation, her eyes followed mine.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers
123456...8