A Welders Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers

"It has been quite a while since I played with one of those. Did I do that?" Robin was teasing but I was still embarrassed.

"Sorry, but nature is responsible for this one and she is calling me now!" Since she was awake I wasted no time finishing my attempt to head to the bathroom.

"I guess I will need to try harder next time." She called behind me.

"Sorry but there will be no next time!" I was almost sorry I said it but this was crazy. I know I said she was not my mother and never will be but we both knew she was. Honestly deep down I was starting to wish she wasn't.

Today was cooler she went braless and rubbed up against me at every opportunity, all by accident of course. She was tenacious I will give her that but I was stubborn. Still my cock responded as she had hoped it would letting her know I was still keeping an eye on her. Still I was not sure why she was doing this, it made no sense to me, and obviously she was she doing this on purpose? But why? Where did she think this would go? Did she think I was so hard up she could seduce me? Was this just a tease? Was she just seeing if she still had it? Maybe she was just keeping me motivated to keep working. I had all of these questions and more. I just decided to enjoy it while it lasted knowing this was going nowhere. Besides how far would she really go? My thoughts went back to Blair and the first day we arrived. She was very pretty, and sexy I smiled to myself!

We followed Frank and Marie to the camp and had a glorious time, dinner was, well camp food cooked by young campers. If they could survive I was sure I would too. After we ate the kids did some skits for us and then we all headed to the cabins. I was sure Robin would go home with Marie but she brought a bag and insisted on staying with Blair in one of the girl's cabins. I only hope she wore something less revealing tonight. Jack and I sat on the porch talking with a couple of other fathers when the boys settled down. He was curious how the house was coming along impressed at my handyman skills. According to Jack he did not know which end of a screwdriver to hold. Marie later confirmed that statement. We all talked about the kids of course. Just before we headed inside it was just Jack and I. I knew he wanted to ask something or tell me something I was not sure which.

"You know Robin came over and watched the kids for us several times before you showed up. I figured being a teacher she would know all about kids. Robin explained that teaching kids and raising kids were completely different. She wanted to know what to expect when you arrived." Jack informed me.

"Interesting, I didn't know that." I felt he wanted more but I had no desire to explain our lives to anyone.

The next morning Robin, Jack and I headed home, Chad and Blair both decided to stay the next couple of nights. Marie was heading back up regardless, it was only twenty minutes or so anyway.

I moved the beds from storage into the kid's rooms upstairs, reluctantly Robin made them up with the old sheets saving the new ones she purchased for the kids. I finished the bathrooms and trimmed the hallway. By the weekend I planned on having the stairs finished and everything ready when the kids came home. It was a beautiful day Saturday, it was my idea to have Frank and Marie over for a picnic with all of the kids in celebration for returning from camp.

Robin and I spent the morning preparing for our guests. At two the gang had arrived and by four I wished I was dead. Just kidding but barely. The new construction was a definite hit Jack and Marie commenting not only how it all looked original but how Robin had decorated. I asked to tuck the kids in alone this one time, Robin was surprised but readily agreed. There was just four weeks before school started and I wanted to see if it was ok if I invited a friend up for a few days. I wanted them to meet Star and hoped they would like her. I turned out the lights and walked down the steps, only then did it hit me. There was only one bed to sleep in again. That's what Frank and Marie were making eyes about when I showed them the structural work done on the first floor. I walked into the bedroom to tell Robin I was going to share a bed with Chad. She was in bed wearing the same outfit as the last time I was here.

You stay here I will sleep with Blair we are smaller." She purred.

I tried to resist, seriously I did but I was beat and in no mood to argue. I made my way to the other side of the bed and lay down. Instead of leaving she moved over to kiss me allowing her tits to draw me in like a bug to a bug zapper, and just as deadly I might add. This time she lowered her chest and dragged her nipples across my chest almost making me cum. Kissing me again she turned and put out the light. She did not get up to leave. I knew I should have gotten up and left but I hesitated too long.

Robin reached over and touched my hip, startled I did not know what to do. Then finding her bearings she laid her hand on my hard cock. Still I did not make a move to leave.

"Did I do that, or was that Mother Nature too?" She asked in the darkness.

"Let's just say you started it she finished it!" I picked up her hand and removed it from my dick placing it on her side of the bed.

"David?"

"Robin you promised to stay on your side of the bed!" I reminded her.

"Not this time I didn't!" she laughed. I rolled away from her but I did not leave.

I called Star the next day and made arrangements for her to come up. At first she did not seem excited but when I told her she would be staying at the Hilton just across from the casino her mood changed.

I talked to Robin about her coming, she was not happy at all. I explained she would be staying at the Hilton and I would like the kids to meet her and spend some time with her also. The mood around the house changed instantly. The next day while I was in town Robin's bed was in her room. It was clear our alone time was no longer going to be together. I was conflicted, as much as I didn't want to, I knew I must move on. She is my mother I kept thinking. None of the rooms that had been changed on the first floor had been finished, we simply ran out of time. Maybe that is why Robin was so mad, but I knew deep down inside that was not the problem.

From the moment she arrived I knew this was a bad idea. When I picked her up at the airport she looked wasted. Dressed like a hooker all eyes were on us as we waited at the baggage claim. Fortunately I put her up in the major city and not at the local motel. It was late and she made excuses so I left her there telling her I would be back in the morning with the kid's to visit the zoo. We arrived at nine but it was closer to ten when she finally came down. Robin had ridden over with us to do some shopping at the mall and meet Star. Again fate stepped in and she left before Star came down. We agreed to meet for dinner. The zoo was a bust, the kid's loved the animals but Star started bitching a couple of hours after we arrived. I finally left her at the concession stand so the kids and I could enjoy some of the exhibits.

By two the kids and I had enough of her attitude. Hoping to get her in a better mood I asked what she wanted to do. Her suggestion was to go to the casino, I explained that the kids were not allowed in. She suggested I call the lady that came with us to watch them while we went and gambled. Explaining it was not an option, her only other suggestion was to hang out at the hotel pool. Fortunately I had brought our suits for just this possibility.

We headed up to her room, the do not disturb sign was still on the door, entering I could see no one had been here because of it. We changed into our suits first taking turns in the bathroom. When Star went in she suggested we go on ahead as she would be awhile. The kids were excited to get going so I left her there but not before seeing what looked like remnants of joints. It was almost an hour before she joined us, probably the best hour we had.

When she did show up and removed her cover she might as well have been nude. Her massive tits were bursting out all sides of what you might call a top and her ass swallowed what might have been called a bottom. All eyes were on her including my kids. If we were at an adult only resort I would be first to approve but this was a family setting. It was not long before the hotel staff asked her to put her cover back on or leave. Shortly thereafter we did just that. Changing back into our clothes she tried to make a pass at me in the bathroom, I blew her off but that just pissed her off.

The three of us almost fell asleep waiting for her to change, it probably would have been better if we had. He dress was almost appropriate for a strip club, just kidding but not by much. We picked Robin up early and headed to a nice steak house. If she was not complaining she was drinking. Robin tried to engage her to no avail the kids she completely ignored.

Admitting defeat for the day I dropped her off at the hotel but not before she squeezed me for two hundred to go gamble. I explained I would be back in the morning and just the two of us could spend the day. It was a quiet ride back home, I was devastated and it clearly showed. The next morning I was feeling better, in my mind I chalked it up to too much too soon. I had gone out with this girl for almost six months, sure it was over a year ago but how much can someone change in a year. I would soon find out.

Arriving I tried calling the room with no answer. I went to the desk and asked for a key. The guy behind the counter refused at first but relented when I showed him my ID and explained I was paying the bill. It was a good thing he called security. They tried to blend in but I knew they were watching me. I went up to the room and two of them dressed like golfing buddies lingered way to long. I opened the door thinking I would find her still at the casino. Worse she was there and so was some guy. I yelled, security came running and before I did something I could go to jail for they pulled me back out of the room. Long story short they had been watching her. They thought I was her pimp. I paid for the shuttle to the airport for her, the mini bar bill, and the damage to the room. Add in the air fare and the gambling money. Well let's just say it was an expensive learning experience. I have done dumber things but I can't remember when just now.

Robin knew the minute I arrived back. She took the kids and they spent the day at Marie's. Later that night I could tell she wanted to say something but thankfully she didn't.

The next morning I was attacked by both kids as Robin looked on smiling. I was ordered to get dressed and be ready in fifteen or pay the price. Fortunately I take very little time in the morning, they were already in the car waiting, coffee in the console and an energy bar in hand and away we went.

"Where to my young drill sergeants?" I asked.

"The zoo!" They all replied in unison.

Returning to the scene of the crime was difficult at first but soon the laughter of the kids and the ever present smile from Robin was all I needed to forget the days before. Star and the drama was a distant memory by the time we reached home.

It was my turn to watch Robin put the kids to bed, oh how they had taken to her, and she them. I was truly blessed, feeling better about that but not about us.

I waited and took my shower last, the warm water cascading over me cleaned more than my body it washed my soul at the same time. Three months ago if you would have told me I would be this happy I would have called you crazy. I need to call Rachel and thank her. I dried my hair and threw on some boxers to make the short walk to my room.

Laying on my bed was Robin. This time she was dressed in a sheer teddy with matching panties. This was no tease, she was playing hard ball now.

"Why are you in my bed?" I asked not really wanting the answer.

"Mine is in storage and I have nowhere to sleep!" Robin flashed that wicked smile. I went to her room and sure enough her bed was now gone. When I returned she was holding the box of crackers.

"You promised!" She reminded me.

"Not tonight I didn't!" I copied her come back from before. "Robin I cannot do this." She looked at me and turned serious. I was standing next to the side of the bed I sleep on.

"David I know. All I ask from you is a kiss!" Robin moved to my edge of the bed rising to her knees she took my hand and held it loosely. I was not expecting what happen next. The heat from her hand paralyzed me. Looking down I could see her shaved pussy, moisture glistening on her lips. They were long and bulging with excitement. I had never seen anything like them, ever.

"Does it turn you off?" It was but a whisper but it pierced my senses as if she had yelled. All I could do is shake my head no. Her other hand reached up and supported her breast like an offering to the gods.

"If you're a tit man these are not much but they are very sensitive!" It was like she was apologizing for her beauty. As if in a trance all reasonable thought left my brain.

"There're perfect, just like you!" It was the truth and I think she knew I meant it.

"How about that kiss, you look like you could use some sleep."

"Just a kiss?" I looked into her eyes, I knew she was lying but I didn't care. A year ago we had hardly spoken, months ago I allowed her into my life, my kid's lives. Weeks ago I refused to believe she was trying to seduce me, it was almost unthinkable. But at this very moment ...

"Just a kiss before we go to bed, promise!" This was too easy but I was thinking with the wrong head and she knew it. I leaned over and started to place my lips on hers. Immediately she stood on the bed gaining the upper hand and pressed hard against my lips. The next thing I know is my mouth was opening and her tongue was searching for mine. It must have lasted five minutes and it was still too short. Her nipples pressed against me hoping I would stimulate them. Her groin searched for mine but this I would not allow.

"David!" I could not wait to hear what she was going to say. To give her a chance to seduce me.

"You promised." I was now begging her not to do this.

I turned to leave but she pulled me back.

"Ok you win just please don't leave me! Promise?"

"Robin I don't know?" She kissed me one more time with passion but released me right away. Moving back to her side of the bed she drew the sheet over her body. Folding the sheet back on my side she motioned me to get in. Still I didn't trust her. I got in and she turned off the light. I lay there my mind racing, what did I do to encourage this? I hated her didn't I? Or did I? Robin reached over and placed her hand directly on my cock. She had done this before with no further action somehow I knew this time would be different.

"Robin you promised."

"Shhhhhhh. Just lie back and enjoy. Besides that slut probably left you high and dry!" Her hand slipped below the elastic of my boxers, her warm hand felt exquisite on my penis.

"Robin you are no slut!" I was hoping that would stop her.

"I was one before!" My cock jumped when she said it expanding in her hand as it did." Feels like you want me to be one again!"

"No I don't!" I moaned in reply to her mouth covering the head of my cock.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh...!" Let me decide that.

For the next ten minutes she bobbed and stroked, kissed and licked like no one ever had. Robin brought me so close to cumming but delayed finishing me off. Holding me at the brink there came a point I just couldn't take it any longer. Her head went down my hips went up and my cock burst deep in her mouth. Robin was no novice at this as there was no hesitation or fear in her attempt to please me. When I had sufficiently softened she cleaned me with her mouth and turned to go to sleep. Normally I would too but this was not a normal night. Just as her breathing evened off I knew what needed to be done. Rolling over to face her I rolled her on her back, before she could resist I pulled her panties from her waist. I got them as far as her knees before she bent them blocking my efforts.

"David? What are you doing?"

"Release the panties!"

"David?"

"Robin release the panties or I will rip them off"

Slowly her legs straightened, I finished removing them completely. I thought I could smell her excitement earlier now the scent was strong and intoxicating. I spread her legs wide and kissed my way down the inside of her thigh. I wanted her to know my intentions. When my mouth hovered near her pussy she grabbed my head and holding it from her sex.

"Oh David are you sure?"

One lick between her lips let her know my answer.

Clean from her recent shower I knew the bouquet of her essence was fresh. The tip of my tongue lightly grazed her plump lips producing her first moan. I teased her with just the tip of my tongue resisting the pull of her hands on my head. Her hips pushed up from the bed searching for deeper stimulation but I just followed her movements. The dampness from her earlier excitement now bordered on total saturation, I hadn't even started separating her petals. Her hands desperately tugged on my head so I opened my mouth and took the fullness of both lips between mine. I sucked them filling my mouth with an over abundance of pure sexual woman flesh. Robin responded in a way I would not have guessed.

"Yessss...!" She purred and then just as suddenly she was pushing my head back. "NNNNNOOOOO...!"

Groaning in frustration she continued to push me away I sucked her lips receiving a mouthful of tangy nectar. I swear my mouth clamped tight around her lips, it was almost three inches before the last of the engorged lips slipped past. Even in the dark I knew what she was doing, with one hand she slipped two fingers between her pussy lips and spread them wide, with the other she grabbed my hair and forced my mouth against her cunt. At this point I knew I was no longer licking a pussy I was going to service her cunt!

My upper lip ached as she pressed her pubic bone against my teeth. With both hands she tilted my head looking for just the right position. Then on instinct alone I thrust my tongue into the searing heat of her sex.

"Oh David YYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSS...!"

Her lips were spread on each side of my cheeks with a slight turn they would touch my ears. Lapping like a dog at his water dish on a hot day I continued to please her. My inexperience was overcome by her gentle manipulations. Soon she reached several mini orgasms each time guiding me back until she was ready for the next. When I felt she was ready I shifted my attention to her clit. Ignored up to now she had kept me from overstimulation, my instincts must have been correct if my timing was off because she first gently pushed my head back then thinking the better of it she pulled me immediately back. The bed shook with her tremors her cries muted by a pillow I later learned. Pushing me away she clamped her legs tight.

"Kiss me, kiss me now!" Her voice was desperate. I hesitated only long enough for her to pull my hair signaling how desperate she was. I slipped over her finding her mouth franticly searching for mine. We locked lips and after some time she started licking her essence from my face.

"Thank god you shave close, my pussy lips just cannot take the roughness of a beard." Robin felt my erection pressing on her legs. Still clamped together mine were outside, she tried to spread them but I was not going to allow that.

"Robin that is not going to happen!" I had drawn the line and this I would not budge.

"But you're still hard!"

"It will pass."

"On my tit's, kneel up and shoot it on my tits." Robin pushed my shoulders up I followed her lead. Next she pushed my hips up and slid down until my hard-on was between her tits. Grabbing my hands she guided them to her tits. With her hands over mine she pushed the small mounds together. Robin's hard nipples were long and thick pinched between my fingers. There was just wasn't enough flesh to cover my cock, unlike the massive pillows of past lovers. Knowing how small her tits were seemed more exciting in the darkness, the image in my brain more than made up for any deficiency in mass. Knowing she wanted me there and was willing to risk embarrassment for her small assets was very erotic.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,682 Followers
123456...8