A Welders Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers

"Faster, come on me, pump faster!"

My leisurely pace picked up as she urged me on. This was wrong in so many ways but it felt so right too. Robin pushed my hands harder on her tits increasing the pressure on my cock. Then I felt her hands lift off of mine and searched for her nipples. Finding them wedged between my fingers she pulled them taught until she moaned in pain/pleasure. I was there, I was ready to shoot and she knew it.

"Cum on me David cover me with your love!" I started to spurt not knowing where it was landing. "That's it mark me as yours, give it all to me!"

Emptied for the second time I fell over on my back breathing hard. I am not sure what Robin was doing and then the room was filled with light. She stood then faced me. It was the most erotic and wicked sight I had ever seen. Cum was dangling off of her chin and neck, her upper chest glistened in smeared cum. Robin took her finger and gathered the drips and had me watch her eat it.

"Don't move I'll be right back I heard the water running and soon she appeared with a warm wet towel, her chest was still coated and now her tits were covered too. Walking to my side I thought she was going to use the towel but instead she bent over and took me in her mouth. She purred as she cleaned me then wiped me clean with the towel. Before I could react she straddled me and handed me the towel.

"You might have fun cleaning up your mess." Robin handed me the moist washcloth.

There are certain things youth can be good for. Doing crazy things and being impulsive can be good or bad. I couldn't resist I pulled her closer and lifted up and took her tit covered in my cum and sucked on it. I sucked it clean and when she squealed in delight I repeated it with the other one. Finishing I grabbed the towel and started washing her chest, neck and face. I made a look of disgust.

"Gross, don't think I'll do that again!" I pretended to spit several times.

"It is an acquired taste, just like pussy. You are full of surprises I will say that." Robin beamed as she sat on me.

I was finished washing her off when I felt a wet sensation on my cock. To my horror I looked down and saw her pussy lying right on top of my cock. Her lips were spread on each side and small stream of her juice was starting to collect along the length.

"Robin!"

"Ok, Ok I know!" She raised herself up and we both watched as several drops of pussy juice landed on my semi hard prick. Her pussy lips were twice as full as before and hung down like low hanging fruit.

"I told you my nipples were sensitive." she laughed. Rising up she got out of the bed and once again took me in her mouth and cleaned me off.

"MMMMMMM that is good!" She laughed as she left to visit the bathroom once again. When she returned I could not keep my eyes off of her pussy.

"You don't find them gross?" She asked.

"Not at all!" I replied

"I guess I'll keep them then!"

Robin turned out the light, we were both still naked. She cuddled up to me and draped her hand on my stomach, then slipped it down to find my cock again.

"Robin!"

"Ok ok!" She moved her arm and I fell asleep. I woke early in a panic thinking one or both of the kids might jump in bed as they do on occasion. I looked beside me, Robin was gone. I got up and pulled some cloths on and went searching for her. She was curled up on the couch. I picked her up and carried her back to the bed. She woke only long enough to kiss my cheek.

The rest of morning I was not sure what to expect? Following her lead I said nothing, and other than a few brief glances with each other the event went unnoticed. Making sure her bed was set back up this time there was no need to tempt fate again. I was in denial and she knew it but like I said she was persistent.

I started work on the midnight shift being one of the new hires. I was not excited about that but I looked forward to being in the private sector. The adjustment was minimal for me but around the house it took some new scheduling. The first major problem I faced was with Chad in school. Robin started getting reports about his lack of progress even early on. Robin brought it to my attention but I blew it off as something he will grow out of. Another week passed and Robin pressed the issue again. The teacher felt that he should be sent back a grade, she believed the last school was just trying to move him along. Robin's argument was if he did it now the stigma of being held back would be minimized. Since it was a whole new school the kids would not know and it would allow him to develop at his pace. She feared if they pushed him along it would only happen later or worse everyone would cover it up. It was a trying weekend for me. The thought of my kid being held back was tough to take. I told Robin I would leave it up to Chad. She thought I was insane letting a kid his age make the decision, but I knew it was important to me to find out at least what he thought. I sat him down Sunday night with Robin looking on.

"Chad buddy I want to talk to you about something important about school. Robin and I were talking and your teacher thinks that maybe you would be happier in first grade instead of second grade. What do you think?"

"Does that mean I would be in the same class with Blair and Patrick (one of Frank's boys)?" I looked at Robin to see if that could be arranged. Robin thought for a minute and nodded yes."

"Sure, would you like that?" I was trying to be gentle.

"Ok."

I looked at Robin she gave me the evil eye, she knew I just dodged a bullet and got away with one.

"Great, Monday you will be in class with Blair and Patrick!"

Chad left to play as if he had just picked out what shirt to wear. I walked over to Robin and kissed her on the cheek.

"See I told you he is a smart kid." Robin smacked my ass as I walked past.

I had been on the job for about six months when I was called into the office. The owner Mr. Clark was there as were my shift supervisor and the plant manager. They wanted me to come on days for a week or two to help on a special project. I agreed but before they would accept Mr. Clark wanted to warn me about what I was getting into.

"You will be working with Sparky, he can be a bit of a handful. We chose you for the skills you have shown so far. Sparky tolerates no fools, he expects perfection and will chew you up and spit you out if you screw up. I just want you to know if you want out at any time you let me know and you can go back to your old position."

We talked for another twenty minutes and they sent me on my way. Monday I was to show up at eight am, no later. I was surprised when they said eight because the day shift started at six thirty, oh well they must be wrong. I had heard through the grapevine about Sparky but I had never met him. I had learned in the Navy that half of what you hear was wrong and the other half was BS.

Monday I showed up at six fifteen and went to find Sparky. Sure enough he did not come in until eight. I waited and met him as he opened the door to his office. He did not invite me in but I followed him just the same.

"You the new shithead I've got to babysit?"

I looked around and then realized he was talking to me.

"No need to babysit me, you don't want me here I can go." I turned to walk out.

"Hey Shit Head, can you weld?"

"First my name is not Shit Head, and yea I think I can weld.

"If you can weld we will drop the Shit Head. Follow me.

Sparky walked to the back of the office and open a second door. This led us to a door that looked like a vault door. He slid in a security badge and then pressed his thumb to glowing screen. The door unlocked and then there was another door with a key pad. Several numbers later that door opened. Inside looked like no welding shop I had ever seen. Machines that I did not even know existed and the place was immaculate. Sparky put me through the paces. He started out easy and worked up to the harder welds and metals. I warned him about some things, I was a Navy welder not a specialist. He didn't care giving me the next test anyway. On one particular hard one he made a suggestion and after a couple of tries and more input I think he was almost pleased. At noon he kicked me out and told me to be back in his office at one. We would be doing underwater work then. Two assistants waited as they fitted me for the dive suit we walked to another area where a large shaft full of water was in the floor. It looked like a large grain silo, as wide across as a foot ball field was long. Four hours later and several dives at different depths I walked back into the office.

"Take this up to the head asshole, you know the one that sent you here and give him this. You start tomorrow at eight, not six fifteen. Now get out of here I got work to do.

I worked my way through the plant and drove to the main office. I asked for Mr. Clark.

"Mr. Clark is busy can you come back tomorrow?" Gail, the woman behind the desk answered.

"Sure what time."

"Can I call you tomorrow around ten?"

"Sure."

"Great what is your name?"

"David Nichols, we talked the other day." She looked at me as if I thought that would get me past her.

"The number I should call?"

"Well at ten I should be working with Sparky, I guess you could call his office?"

I swear the mere mention of Sparky, she turned green.

"Mr. Nichols please take a seat." She sat down and started calling someone, they argued but when she mentioned Sparky the phone call ended.

"Mr. Clark will see you shortly."

"Mr. Clark was in his office with two other persons. A woman of middle age and a young black man, military experience by the way he stood. I handed the note from Sparky. Mr. Clark opened it then read it, smiled and passed it around. They each examined it, smiled and returned it to Mr. Clark.

"Well David it seems you are everything the Navy said you were and more. You will be working with Sparky until further notice or until you decide to leave. Bob here will need to see you before you leave Carol will be in touch soon. Thank you David."

"No Thank you Mr. Clark." I shook each of their hands.

"One last thing David, did you really tell him he could not call you Shit Head?" They all laughed

"I did." I answered seriously.

"David, from now on you can call me Chad, all of my friends do."

"If it is all the same to you, I would prefer to call you Mr. Clark, my son's name is Chad and I would hate to get those two mixed up!"

"Well that is a fine name, Mr. Clark it is then."

He handed me the note from Sparky and walked me to the door. I looked at the note on the way down the elevator. "You finally found a winner this time Chad, took you long enough. Problem is I have to come up with a new nick name, won't let me call him Shit Head like the last dozen morons you sent down here. Sparky

I learned in the service it was impossible to remember what was and was not confidential so my policy was not to talk about anything work related. Sparky and a few of us on his team worked on some very neat stuff most of which I cannot discuss. The first two years I worked my ass off. We might not start until eight but never went home before six either. I did get Sundays off most weeks and if Sparky was out of town an occasional Saturday. The money was good and the projects always challenged our abilities.

The kids were growing and Robin seemed happy taking care of them. The house update took longer than expected but I finally wrapped it up last summer. The results were well worth the effort in both time and money. The shop was slowly getting cleaned out from all of the boxes of personal belongings we had stored there as well as the remaining construction supplies. Having Sundays off I tried to spend them with the kids a so organization was taking longer than I expected. Missing were several boxes of toys and Robin's files with things like insurance and vehicle registrations. I was able to purchase some old machinery from the company as new units were bought. Along with extra metal I bought at scrap prices I hoped to set up my own little shop to tinker in.

This year was painting the outside, I wanted to install siding but Robin would not even consider it. The house was historic to her, so we painted it.

Looking back on the last two years later were the best of times and yet the most frustrating. I tried dating a few times but found it draining not only in time but the drama that went with it. This was a small town and by dating someone it might lead people to believe Robin and I were not a couple. This could be a problem not only for her and her job but the kids as well. We had become a family of sort's, normal in most respects, school, work, time together. Each morning Robin and I would eat breakfast with the kids before we all went on our own way. Still two years of mornings is a lot, you get to know people in that time. You begin to care, to really appreciate who they are.

Working long hours did not allow me to spend much time with the kids in the evenings. Robin and I had that time to ourselves. We talked about the kid's and their school, about work, about the weather. We never talked about the past, and come to think about it we never talked about the future. Still the little looks and glances, a touch here a kiss there. Words and deeds, concerns and congratulations, all of the minute things we do each day when we are around people, I noticed. I was falling in love, the problem is I was finding it harder to hide it from her, and she knew it.

We slept in separate rooms on my insistence. Robin offered to relieve my stress whenever I wanted, I am embarrassed to admit I did take her up on it a couple more times. The last time I declined knowing there would come a time when we would take it too far. The fact we had started was too far in my book. I always wondered why intercourse was considered more important than say a blow job? How could I justify eating her out and shoving my tongue up her cunt but not allow myself the pleasure of using the one appendage God had provided for that purpose? Fuck if I can explain it, but it was true. Two and a half years after we moved in, I had come to the decision we would have to move or I would be caught in this vicious circle of torment.

The second major problem came up when I was asked to go on an assignment. I would be gone four months at a time with two weeks off. The total time would be two years minimum. The money was over the top but the work was very dangerous.

I discussed it with Robin, I was hoping this was a way to distance myself from her and still have a good reason for the kid's to live there. I used the excuse of setting up a college fund with the money. I don't think she bought it for a minute, with tears in her eyes she agreed as long as the kids could stay. We explained it to the kids but at nine and ten how much do they really understand?

I left with a heavy heart. When you are working so much, time has no real measure. One day becomes the next and so on and so on. Months passed like weeks, weeks like days. Phone calls home became less frequent as the pain it caused would mysteriously disappear if you did not call. I came home every four months for two weeks, the kids seemed to double in size. When home it was like I was the broken tooth in a well oiled machine, my life no longer was part of theirs. The most difficult part was seeing Robin each time.

I was getting older but she was getting more beautiful. Each time I showed up I wanted to take her in my arms and never let go. I knew she wanted the same but I refused to give in. It seemed coming home caused more pain than happiness. Chad was my boy and I could not have been prouder. Blair was daddy's little girl, when I came home she clung to me like a leach but in a good way. Each night I would tuck her in bed and each morning she would be in mine tight against me. After two years when my time off came I did not make the trip home. The pain of separation was too hard to bear. I was lucky to call once a month and each time I did it was always the question of when would they get to see me.

Robin finally talked me into coming home for Chad's thirteenth birthday. I even arranged an extra week off. For some reason this time I was excited to get home. Maybe it was because Chad would be a teenager. Robin greeted me with her usual smile and a hug I could hardly resist. That night she offered her services again, god I wanted to take her up but I knew it was wrong. Shit why can't she just find someone other than me?

Robin planned a nice birthday party for Chad, he invited Frank and Marie's family, Rachel was there and a few of his closest playmates. I had invited Sparky and some of the crew since we were all back in town. It was early November the air was cool but the sun was out and it felt great. Still she had it in the house. Some of the guys from work showed up but I was most surprised when Sparky arrived. He played the part of a crusty bastard his stout burly frame and full beard enhanced the image. It was all a facade, deep down he was teddy bear. At work he was demanding and a perfectionist, he was ruthless with both management as well as clients. He was a man of few words and less patience, but if you needed any help, had any questions he would drop everything and assist. He did not let his guard down often but when he did there was heart of gold. The oddest thing was he was only known as Sparky, no one knew if he had a first name or last, that and although he was only in his late forties or early fifties no one can remember when he had not worked for the company.

After lunch and presents Frank brought up the shop out back. He had been over many times when the door was open. He seemed fascinated at some of the equipment I had purchased patiently listening as I explained what each piece did. I knew he was oblivious about such things but still it was nice he took such an interest in my job. On several occasions it would invariably lead to the current project we were working on, more so now that I was gone for stretches at a time. Like always I offered up some generic make believe story about shipping barges, tug boats and crane repairs. One time I threw him a bone about doing some welding on an oil rig. That I really did do, it was a quick stop as I filled in for a sick welder when I was on my way to the real work.

I lead the guys to the shop it was still a mess but even so it was impressive. Sparky seemed impressed with the equipment I purchased some of it was from his department. He was particularly impressed with the one machine he liked. The company sold it because it was cheaper to buy a new one. The problem is the new one did not work half as good. I turned it on and handed him some gloves and a helmet. He fired it up and laid a bead of weld that was a thing of beauty.

"We might just want to buy that back Nickel!" I laughed for two reasons. One he called me my nick name at work. Sparky said I could weld with nickel rod better than anyone he knew including him. That was a stretch, at best it would be a tie. The second was there was no way I was selling that machine, and I told him so. As the small group was walking back to the house I locked the door and when I turned back I saw Sparky give Frank a sort of a nod and a wink. Odd since as far as anyone knew this was the first the two had ever met.

The next day I went out to organize the shop it was the end of the day and I was putting some boxes on the shelf I just made. At the bottom of the stack I picked up a box marked nails, it looked like it would be heavy but much to my surprise it was very light. I cut open the tape and looked inside finding the missing Barbie dolls. I looked at the other end of the box and it was marked dolls. Laughing I turned out the lights and locked up heading to the house. Robin was gone picking up Chad at a friend's across town I found Blair in the living room doing homework.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,676 Followers
1...345678