A Welders Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers

"I think this must be yours?" I opened the top and showed her the contents.

"Barbieeeeeeee... Oh dad where did you find them?" I showed her the other end of the box marked nails. Obviously in our haste to pack things up we used whatever boxes laid around. Blair jumped up and hugged me, my how she had grown. I sat down and watched as she gently pulled each doll out and told it how she missed it. When they were all laid out she looked at me, the smile left her face.

"What is it honey?" I was puzzled she was so happy just a minute ago.

"Can I tell you something, a secret, promise you will not tell?" I hesitated a bit.

"Only if you want to tell me."

"I probably shouldn't it's not my business but I think you should know."

"Ok, I promise then."

"She misses you too." The look on her face choked me up.

"She?"

"Miss Robin. She cries when you leave. Sometimes she sleeps in your bed, you know like before when you lived here!" I was floored, worse I was speechless.

"She loves you! When will you come home to stay?" Blair picked up her long lost Barbie and held it close as she looked back at me. Walking to me she curled up in my lap and laid her head against my chest.

"We all miss you!" She could not see the tears well up in my eyes.

Just then I heard the car pull up, looking out the window I moved from under Blair and went to the bathroom. I washed my eyes and face, and then looked in the mirror. My eyes they were still red but I was no longer crying. Squeals of delight roared through the house as the long lost dolls brought so much joy. I went out to see the excitement.

"Are you alright, your eyes are red?" Robin asked.

"Yea just a bit dusty out there, think I got some in my eyes moving all of the boxes." I could see she didn't believe me.

That night Robin stood at the door to my room. The kids were in bed I had just finished taking a shower and lay on the bed to look over some mail. She was wearing a silk robe tied at the waist, nothing was showing but her head and bare feet. Once again those green eyes and her perfect smile sucked me in. It's a cliché but like old wine she was aging gracefully, even the fine lines near her mouth acted like a magnet.

"Do you want company?" She did not advance, but stood there like a goddess waiting for my reply.

"The kids know you sleep here, well at least Blair does, and seeing they are inseparable it only..."

"I know!" She interrupted.

"They know we shared a bed together!" I asked.

"Yes they do." She confirmed."They have known for years, does it change anything?"

"No." I replied. She turned to walk away.

"Robin!" I called out.

"Yes?" Her voice quivered as she stood in the hall. I could tell she was waiting for my response.

"Robin." She moved back into view centered in the doorway."I CAN"T!" I added.

Her eyes pierced my soul seeing that I was conflicted.

"Well if you can't I can" I watched as she slowly untied the robe presenting herself in the see thru nighty she had worn for me years ago. If I was any other man I would have jumped up and thrown her on the bed, but I was not, as much as I wanted it not to be true, she was my mother.

She closed the door behind her, all I could focus on were those delicious pussy lips, the inviting tits and their excited nipples. That and the magnetic draw from her constant smile acted like lotion on a sunburn, soothing and refreshing.

"Robin, I ..." she touched her finger to my lips.

"God knows you need this, and I know I need this" She purred.

"But Robi..." She kissed me before I could protest any further. She moved on top of me pulled my boxers down and grabbed my raging hard on. Setting up she did not even remove the panties, she used her other hand and pulled them to the side. We both looked down as she rubbed the head of my cock spreading her engorged pussy lips. Her juice dripped off her petals as she opened them up. She hesitated just a second checking to see if there were any further protests. But we both knew there was not enough blood in my brain to make any rational decision.

"If it helps you can close your eyes and pretend I am one of those whores you pay, the ones with the big tits." She smiled but she could not hide the fact she was hurt thinking it might be true.

I refused to close my eyes instead I looked into hers letting her know I did not think of her as some whore. The lights still on in the room I wanted to see everything.

The pleasure of her lowering herself on me was unbelievable. We both watched intensely as Robin inched down on my cock. When her pussy bottomed on my pelvis her lips splayed to each side squishing the juices they held over me. I looked up at Robin our eyes locking on each other. There was no doubt I was excited physically but emotionally I was a wreck. Robin saw that, I know she did.

"Should I stop?" Robin whispered.

"Do you want to?" I was looking to see how committed she was.

"God David no! You know how bad I want this?"

"But why? What are you trying to prove? Why this, why me?" I was desperate to know this answer.

"I can't tell you yet, I just know I need you tonight!" Robin's eyes begged me not to ask any more questions.

"Then finish what you started!" As a man I wanted to fuck her all night long. As her son I was so conflicted I'm not sure what I wanted. But I had hurt her too much in the past, I loved her too much now to stop what she had started.

Robin raised and lowered herself several more times and each time she did we both watched as my cock filled her cunt. Robin moaned as I gripped her tits and fondled them firmly. Her pussy flooded juice over my cock soon the sounds of our sexes mashing drowned out her cries of pleasure. I pulled her close as I hunched to kiss her on the lips.

"Cum for me, don't hold back let me see you glow, cum now!" I groaned. Robin responded by gyrating her hips faster fucking me as I continued to look on. Her pussy clenched tight on my cock starting my own chain reaction.

"So good David! So good, I'm going to cum! Fill me up David, I'mmm..." Her words abruptly stopped as the tremors wracked through her body. I started cumming just as she was finishing her orgasm, Robin responded by renewing her efforts hoping to maximize my pleasure. Finally I gripped her hips and pulled them tight against me as the last strings of cum shot from my body. Robin collapsed on top of me. Her nipples poked hard into my chest. We were both catching our breath, the glow I had witnessed was starting to fade. Still impaled on my semi hard cock Robin looked up at me. I knew she wanted to say something, I know I did, but what? So we fucked, we allowed ourselves to step over the line. A line that will be forever gone. What now? The reality of it seemed to find its way into her eyes, hoping to find an answer from mine.

I reach up and stroked her hair. Rubbing her back and working my way down to her ass.

"David." Robin started.

"Shhhh. Not another word!" I responded cutting her off.

I continued to carress her, she laid her face across my chest I kissed the top of her head. Robin took this as a signal I was through she started to move.

"Stay put." I explained.

Relaxing back on top me I continued to search for all of the body parts I could touch laying there so I could caressing each one. She was smiling now knowing that I was at least at peace for the moment. I worked my way from her head back down her back one more time. I reached her ass taking a cheek in each hand. Pressing her against me my cock began a swift recovery. By the time I had worked along the crack and found her little brown star we were both aroused again. Rolling over I was now on top.

"Fuck me!" Robin groaned. I was reserved to the fact for at least tonight there was no stopping so I granted her wish. I pumped in her a few times our mixed juices flowing from her cunt as I did. Then I pulled free holding my cock just outside her pussy. Robin looked down at her open slit waiting for me to enter her again. I held still and in frustration she arched her pelvis until my cock was once again inside her. As soon as the head was in I thrust hard pinning her to the bed and pumped several more times as she moaned in pleasure. Again I pulled out baiting her cunt to come get me one more time.

Robin did so her frustration spilling over with her attempt to maintain contact. The third time I pulled out we both looked again her pussy was pulsing with need , you could see her lips move like a fish out of water gulping for air.

"Fuck it David, it needs it, it needs it now!"

"What needs it?" I teased her

"My pussy needs it, it needs you inside!" Robin's voice was raspy as she spoke. I moved the tip of my cock to the opening, her lips caressed as they pulsed. Driving hard I pumped her into the bed for several more hard strokes and pulled out again. We looked at each other and then down at my cock hovering just outside her pussy, my pre cum was dripping onto her lips. Robin moaned in frustration.

"I beg you David, pleaseeeee..." Her pelvis was moving up and down her orgasm just waiting for contact. I brushed my cock along her pussy lips across her clit. She pushed up firmly her hips several inches from the mattress.

"Beg me for what?" I teased one more time.

"In... me, I neeeeeed you in mmmeeee!" I scraped against her clit one more time lined my cock up to her gaping cunt and slowly slipped it in. "Ohhhh... God yyyyyeeeeessss! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck mmmmmeee!"

Robin was thrashing below me slamming her hips to meet mine before I thrust hard into her pinning her once again to the bed. She went limp for just a moment as her climax subsided but I showed her no mercy. I fucked her spent body for several minutes, and then to my surprise she started cumming again. This sent me over the edge filling her greedy cunt for the second time. I turned out the light.

This time I was done rolling to the side I lay beside her. Robin took my hand and pulled it over her shoulder placing it over her tit. I was resting thinking about what we had done as I am sure she was also.

"David?"

"Yes Robin?" I wanted to call her mom to remind her had really happened but thought better of it.

"Do you still love me?" The hesitation in her voice suggested she was on the verge of crying. I struggled with the answer.

"Yes mom I do, but tell Robin we can never do that again."

Robin rolled over facing me in the darkness. I kissed her as a lover one last time. She pulled me close her tears rolling off her cheeks onto mine. She kissed me again then rolled back over placing my hand on her tit one more time. I thought of moving it but again the days of punishing her I thought were behind me now.

The first few days were like old times, at least for me, kids coming home from school, eating dinner together. It was the second week when it happened. They must have been feeling accustomed to me being around. I remember clearly when it happened. It was Thursday night we had just finished eating dinner, I was clearing the table putting the dishes in the sink.

"May I go to Patrick's tonight for a few hours? Chad asked. I was trying to remember who Patrick was so I could answer him.

"You may go but not until you load the dishwasher. " Robin answered like I am sure she had every day for years. I was staggered by the thought that I was no longer in control of my kids.

"Thanks mom, I am going to go call him then I will finish the dishes before I go."

I dropped the dish I had in the sink breaking it. Had he just called her mom?

"Sorry , that one slipped out of my hands!" I tried to cover my tracks.

"Chad you go along I will finish the dishes I need to clean this up anyway." Robin jumped up and started picking the broken pieces from the sink.

"Blair would you go get the trash can from the garage these may cut through the bag." Robin calmly asked.

"Sure mom, I'll be right back." Robin grabbed my hand keeping it from shaking.

"David not now, I know what you're thinking, but not now, not here." Robin released my hand as Blair returned with the can. I walked into the living room like a zombie and sat down. Stunned is too polite to describe what I was feeling, what I was thinking.

Chad had left and Blair was in her room Robin came in and sat in front of me.

"David let me explain!" She was using a hushed whisper. She reached out and gripped my hands. I pulled free.

"There is nothing that you can tell me that can explain this." I glared at her and went to my room and closed the door. She knocked a couple of times but I refused to open it. What was going on? How did she do this to me again? My head hurt I need some sleep. But sleep was elusive at first as old insecurities pushed to the surface.

I woke in the morning Blair was curled up against me. There was a note from Robin that she was going shopping and would be back for dinner. Chad was finishing breakfast and Blair was just heading down from getting dressed. I asked if they had time to hang out but they both had plans.

It had been almost a week of rarely talking, Robin tried but I was too stubborn to give in. Even the kid's were well aware of the tension. I was due to leave in a couple of days, I had a stopover before meeting up with the rest of the crew.

I came in from the shop and saw Blair cooking dinner. Chad was setting the table for three people.

"Where is Robin?" It was a casual question, really I did not care.

"She went to Aunt Rachel's." Chad replied. I didn't think much of it but it was Thursday and I distinctly remember her class was on Thursday. I figured after dinner I would call Rachel and see how much hot water I was in before I left town. If anyone was going to tell me I fucked up she could. It was dusk when I called I figured they had time to trash me and Robin would be on the way home.

"Rachel you are home!" I was surprised but knew it was coming now.

"Yea my class was canceled, the instructor is sick."

"So how bad did I fuck up this time?"

"Come again? What are you talking about?" Rachel seemed unaware of my dilemma.

"Oh sorry, I just thought she would tell you and I was calling for advice." I was just about to hang up.

"David who would tell me what?"

"Robin. I figured the two of you had dinner together...

"David we did not have dinner, I have not seen Robin since the weekend! I just got home, hell I'm not even supposed to be home!"

"But Robin told the kid's she was at your house!"

"David I do not know what is going on but she is not here and I was not expecting her to come. David I am worried!" There was click on the phone. "David someone is trying to call in I will call you back."

I waited what seemed like hours but it was just minutes when the phone rang.

"David get here as soon as possible, I do not have time to explain just come now!" I did not like the sound of her voice, I could tell she was scared.

I jumped in the truck after telling the kids I need to go out. Pulling out I headed for the bypass. I checked my gun one more time making sure it was loaded and unlocked the trigger. Looking down I saw I was traveling too fast. At first I didn't care but when I saw headlights behind me, I came to the conclusion if I did get pulled over it would only delay the trip and for what, I had no information. The new bypass was only a couple of years old but cut down the trip to Rachel's from forty five to fifteen minutes since we both lived less than two miles from the exits. I was pushing seventy but was not passing anyone in the sixty five zones. I pulled up to Rachel's house she was waiting for me in the drive.

"Do you know where the high school is?" Rachel looked panicked.

"Yea, if I remember it is on the other side of town."

"Correct now drive slow we do not want to draw any attention, and let's hope he is right."

"He who?"

"I do not know, the man on the phone. All he said was he arrived on flight 502 from Chicago. No, take a left here it is quicker!"

"What does Chicago have to do with Robin!"

"Not now, he arrived at 8,26 assuming he checked no luggage he arrived here what maybe twenty minutes later. It is 9,52 now. Then they had to get to the school, unlock the gate, or break the lock then maybe talk a bit, get instructions. Tying her up would take a few minutes."

"Who is tying who up? What the fuck is going on?"

"Right here this is it, let me get the gate!"

"Fuck the gate!"

"David no! We can't take the chance someone will see or hear that." Rachel jumped out and sure enough the gate was unlocked. She jumped in I turned off the lights and we slowly made our way around the concession stand. At the far side we saw the headlights of a car. I drove around the end of the field and saw two cars backed in near the woods. The nearest car had the headlights on illuminating a body clearly tied to the back of the bleachers. I sped up to pull next to Robin's car the headlights showing us it was her.

"Get back here and finish what I paid you for you chickenshit! Get back here. I paid you for one hundred and I want every one of those. Get back here and punish me!"

Rachel and I rushed to her but what I saw almost made me puke. Robin's arms were tied above her head to each side her legs the same. She was wearing only a thong. Her ass and Back were covered with welts some of them bleeding. Rachel jumped in front of her and took her face in her hands.

"Look at me baby, I'm here. It will be ok, look at me." Just then I saw the second car start up and pull away. I pulled the gun from my waist and was ready to shoot.

"David no!"

"I'll kill that bastard!"

"I know you would but that will only make matters worse. Let him go we have a problem here." I looked at Robin and even in the dim lights of the car I could see she was not right.

"Get the cream in my purse and cover her wounds" I opened her purse and found a tube of ointment just under her gun.

"Robin stay with me sweetie it will be ok!" She moved in front again.

"Look at me baby, like before we can get through this together. That's it look at me, kiss me, tell me that you love me. Tell me how we can be strong together. He's gone. He is never coming back. I won't let him hurt you again." Rachel was kissing Robin and caressing her face.

I started untying the bonds when I was untying her legs I found the whip he must have dropped before he took off. I pulled the shirt from my back and started to cover hers. Robin winced as the cloth contacted her skin.

"That's it baby, come back to me! Oh baby I am so sorry it's my entire fault. You didn't need to do this, oh Robin can you forgive me?"

"Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?" I yelled. Robin slowly turned her head.

"She may be in shock!" Rachel tried to explain.

"That I do know!"

"I have been bad, I need to be punished?" Robin said.

"What the fuck are you talking about? This is not punishment this is fucking insane!" I shot back.

"David, let's get her to my house, we can talk there, Put her in the back of the car I'll drive it back.

"She goes with me, this is my fault!" There was no argument. I loaded her in the passenger side she moaned as her ass and back hit the seat. I wanted to say something but I just stoked her head instead.

I carried her in as Rachel held the door.

"Take her in the bathroom." Rachel pulled my shirt off her shoulders the full extent of the damage was much clearer now. I counted close to fifteen welts on her back and buttocks and at least two across her tits. Blood was seeping from several wounds on her back, it looked worse before, but it was still bad. Rachel stripped down to her bra and panties and took her in the shower. Rachel then carefully removed Robin's panties. She washed her like a mother with a new born baby. Robin's color was coming back. When she finished she handed her over to me and I wrapped her in a large clean towel. Rachel grabbed another towel but not before removing her remaining clothes. It was all I could do not to watch. Still weak I could not trust Robin to stand on her own, so I carried her to the bed Rachel prepared.

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,680 Followers
1...345678