A Welders Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers

With some delay Chad and Blair walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

I pulled a chair close, setting within inches of my kids. We talked for about fifteen minutes, the highlights are as follows.

"First I need to apologize for my actions, I have behaved very badly and for that I am sorry. Robin is my mother, and that would make her your grandmother. But you know that until we moved here we had only met once before? So you see I never knew her as a mother. Does that make sense? Do you understand?" Chad looked to Blair and they both nodded yes.

"The two of you probably do not remember much of your mother, you were so young when she left us. Robin has taken care of you like you were her children but that must change." Chad looked to Blair to see if she understood. Blair looked scared.

"Now I need to ask you a question, I want you to think about it before you answer. Remember take your time." They both nodded again. "Would it be ok if I asked someone to marry me? To be my wife? To be your mother?"

Chad was really nervous not quite sure what he should say. Blair turned from him giving me a wary look.

"Do you love her?" Blair's eyes were watering slightly.

"Very much, with all my heart." I replied.

"Is it Robin?" Chad blurted out, he looked to both of us.

"No Chad it is not Robin." Blair was crying now. "Dad can't marry her she is his mother, it's against the law!" Blair replied. She turned to me. "Do you really love her?" I nodded, Blair was sobbing now, Chad following his sisters lead started crying too.

"If you would like I can call her, she is waiting at Marie's right now. So what do you say should we call her?"

Blair whispered to Chad, they looked at each other and after a few minutes of discussion they turned to face me.

"If you really love her, we agree." Blair's response was very lack luster.

"Great, let me call her I am sure she is dying to meet you both!" I jumped up from the chair and phoned Marie's. "Yes tell her to come to the front door."

I don't know who was more nervous the kids or me. I checked my pocket one more time. The wait was nerve racking. Where was she? Then I heard her on the steps. I got up to get the door, Blair and Chad stuck to the couch. I opened the door blocking their view.

"Ms. Master's won't you come in?" Robin looked at me confused at my use of her last name. Moving to the side she came into view of the kids.

"ROBIN!" the cry came out in unison. They both rushed up to greet her squealing and jumping up and down. Robin looked for me finding me on my knee just a few feet behind her. In my hand was a box with a diamond ring. Suddenly the room became very quiet.

"Robin Masters would you marry me?"

"David I can't, I mean we can't!" Robin's reaction was based purely on instinct.

"You can't or you won't?" I smiled.

"Who cares, say yes!" Blair squealed

"David please don't tease me!" I held the ring and assured her I was serious.

"Robin will you be my lawfully wedded wife, till death do us part, the whole thing?"

"Really?"

"Well it's not in writing just yet but yes!"

"I do!" I stood and we embraced and kissed like lovers should. Blair jumped next to her brother and hugged him.

"Score!" She said. I reached down and squeezed Robin's ass.

"Get a room!" Chad moaned as he rolled his eyes , but his smile let me know how happy he was.

"I just might do that! Don't think you and I do not have some things to discuss." I winked at him letting him know I was not mad.

"Well I hope we get to it before I have more siblings." Fucking kid does have a sense of humor.

We did get to it, that day and the next. I let Blair explain how she found the letters Robin had sent me all those years ago, each unopened, each with return to sender on the front. Blair was looking for the Barbie outfits missing during the construction so many years ago. She knew I found the dolls in the shop it only made sense the clothes would be there also. This I had all surmised. She had read some of the letters and knew Robin was indeed my mother. Whether it was to get me home and punish me or just because she missed me I was not sure. She convinced Chad to buy the weed and then she turned him in. She knew the punishment would be minimal but would surely bring me home. Chad the protector agreed to do it so Blair did not. This I already knew also. Robin was devastated that she was so blind to the plan. Robin did break down when Blair retrieved the box. Blair joined her and the two cried, embraced and consoled each other for hours. Chad and I had our talk.

to be continued...

twofourthree
twofourthree
1,683 Followers
1...345678