A Welders Tale Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blair!" I repeated as if it was in question.

"My whole name?" she cooed.

"Blair Nich........Robinson." I corrected myself.

"Am I your daughter?" What kind of question is that? This was very strange, I did not like what I was hearing.

"Yes!" I replied.

"My biological father?" Blair corrected without patience.

"Blair what is going on?" I was starting to get nervous.

"Please answer the question!" Blair was still standing behind me whispering in my ear.

"No!" I confirmed.

"Good, now remember that!" She cooed.

I started to turn but again she held me firm.

"SHHHHH, not a word I have something to show you." If you move or try to stop me there will be consequences. I can assure you they will be severe, and totally out of my control."

Blair moved in front of me. "Do you understand? If so nod."

Her finger returned to press on my lips. But what shocked me was her attire. The top was little more than light pink film gauze. It was trimmed in black and hung just above her navel. Blair's full figured tits had no sag and were pierced with a gold barbell in each nipple. The shorts were the same material with a wide black trim that held it to her hips and small black trimming at the openings for her legs. The remaining black trim was at her pussy outlining the opening held closed with pink ribbons. My daughter was all but naked in front of me. I tried to protest.

"Shhhhhhh! Don't say a word. I see you like the outfit?" Blair moved her other hand to my crotch and gently ran her hand along my now hardening cock. We both looked down. Removing her hand she moved my face up to see hers. "We will get back to that later! Now the rules!"

Rules, what fucking rules? Right now I can think of a dozen rules that we are breaking I thought to myself.

"No fondling, your hands stay off me, no jacking off, I suggest you sit on your hands if you have to. No fondling from me, contact yes, but no manipulation. Kissing is allowed but no tongue. Do we understand the rules?"

The thoughts in my brain swirled, I was completely caught off guard. For the life of me I could not figure out what I did to start this. I could not remember if I was allowed to talk so I just nodded.

"Good now I have something for you to see" Blair grabbed the remote and soon a machine roared to life and a grainy picture emerged on the screen. It was Robin's face, out of focus but hers.

"Hi honey if you are watching this that means I am still at Rachel's. Rachael wanted to thank you so she decided to make this video for you, with a little help, or should I say helper. You and I are being blackmailed so please do as the little slut says." The camera pulled back and I can now see that she is restrained to a bed, naked.

"That's me, the little slut!" Blair whispered as she took her place with me in the chair. She pulled me into a kiss this time a bit longer. The screen had turned black then Rachel's nude form was in front of the camera.

"Hi Dave, just so you know Sparky will 'not' see this when he gets home also. If he behaves, and I hope he does, I will thank him in my own way. First I cannot tell you how thankful we are to have a friend like you. How you send Robin over to be with me while he is gone. I know Sparky will be grateful. The first part is just a small token of my appreciation. Robin was being a bit of a bitch so we found it necessary to restrain her. Sorry about the quality of the video but Blair is here so at times I have to put the camera on the tri pod." The screen went black.

Blair kissed me again, this time turning to press her tits into my side. She moaned when she did and then turned to watch the video start again. It was Rachel kissing Robin from on top. Rachel was supporting herself her large tits hanging down. Rachel moved slowly down Robin hesitating briefly at her tits playing with the piercings. Robin moaned in delight then whined when Rachel moved lower. The trek was slow and deliberate until she reached Robin's pussy. Even from this bad angle you could see the tips of Robin's pussy lips as Rachel pulled them taught.

Rachel snaked two fingers in Robin's pussy, I could easily hear the sound of the sloshing wetness. Rachel smeared the cream on her own tits and then moved up and made Robin lick it off. She repeated it several times then moving to the far side she laid along Robin, taking the slimy fingers she painted Robin's tits and then licked them off her. Robin was writhing hoping Rachel would suck her tits until she could orgasm. The audio was so poor it sounded like they were under water but the image more than made up for it. Finally Rachel moved between my wife's legs and brought her off.

After another blank screen this time Blair was in the picture.

"Hi David this part is for you. If you are watching this with me it is because I blackmailed Robin. I love you, I always have."

Blair was wearing the same outfit she had on now. Blair moved to Robin and began kissing her, then another tit rub followed by a long loud moan. The camera moved, Rachel must be on the camera, as it moved closer to the pair. Panning down Blair had moved her hand to Robin's pussy. Robin responded to her hand moaning as Blair started fucking her with her fingers.

"You promise you will not tell him about this?" Blair snarled.

"I promise!" Robin hissed. The screen went black.

The screen flashed back on this time Rachel was sitting on Robin's face. Supported by her knees she lifted and lowered teasing Robin with her pussy. Her large tit's made Robins look miniature by comparison especially lying on her back. Rachel would lean forward and tug on the loops in Robin's nipple's until she lifted her head to lick Rachel's pussy. Then Rachel leaned farther and moved something between Robin's legs. It was a vibrator. Blair must be on the camera now, it drew closer to the machine, as the sound was getting louder. We watched as Rachel brought Robin off with the dildo.

The camera was moving about the room slowly showing me no one but Robin was in the room. It jostled as it was being put on the tripod then focused to the bed. Blair moved over to Robin setting beside her.

"David I love you both, I wanted to seduce you, but Robin found out and stopped me. She is giving me herself in exchange."

Blair untied Robin from the bed. I watched as Robin undressed my daughter in front of my eyes. When Robin finished they embraced each other. Blair was slightly taller her large pierced breasts sat above Robin's smaller and less perky tits. Other than the size of their tits you would have thought them mother and daughter instead of sharing no genes. I watched as they slowly and sensually made love to each other, the details I will hold for myself. When the TV went blank Blair turned to me and kissed me deeply her hand finding its way to my rock hard cock.

To say I was shocked was an understatement. My arousal was evident even to her but what I could not wrap my brain around is why? Blackmail about what? Why was Rachel involved? I knew Rachel and Robin had a history, when did Blair get involved? How did that get started? Why was I being shown this? Questions upon questions swirled in my head. Then it all came to a screaming stop.

"Blair, You are not allowed to touch remember?" I was startled when Robin's voice filled the room.

"Aw mom, he needs a little help, I can't leave him like this!" We all looked down at my raging hard on. Oh shit I thought, now my wife is thinking I am trying to seduce my daughter!

"I will take that from here!" Robin explained.

"But you promised I could, you know, you promised!" Blair begged.

"Promise what?" I asked. What the fuck is going on here, I thought to myself. Ignoring me Robin responded to Blair.

"Not that I didn't! But I am sure we can come up with an alternative." Robin moved closer. She removed her long coat to reveal she was wearing a corset with her tits supported by a half bra. Her hard nipples hanging over the cup with piercings I had never seen. The panties matched the corset, her prize hidden from view. The garters and stockings topped off the four inch heels on her feet.

She held her hand out to Blair and helped her up. Robin stopped Blair for a second they embraced in a long deep kiss. Facing each other with Robin's back to me she slipped a hand down Blair's front then reached in her panties and pulled a dildo from Blair's pussy licking it clean.

The little wench had a dildo in her pussy the whole time. Robin tossed it to the side, she picked up a pillow and placed it on the floor.

"Kneel here!" I had never seen Robin take charge like this, it was impressive and riveting. Why was I still here? Why were they doing this? My brain was too sidetracked from what I was watching to think about such things. I just watched. Standing in front of Blair she spread her legs slightly."Take it out!"

Blair looked to me then looked to Robin with a wicked smile. She started to raise her hands when Robin stopped her.

"With your mouth or no deal." Blair tilted her head back and struggled to pull the panties to one side. Each time she did they would slip back in place, finally she pulled them down to get some slack and then moved them to the side with her nose so her mouth could work between Robin's pussy lips. I watched as the plump full fruits of flesh washed over each cheek and forced her mouth between the folds. I could see her jaw moving like she was licking Robin's cunt. As the video confirmed this was not the first time they had been in this position.

"Pull it out baby, the string pull it out!" Robin's earlier commands now melted into pleas. "Please baby don't make me cum!" Blair backed from between Robin's pussy, a silver bullet vibrator dropped from its hiding spot the light buzz now audible. It was on inside her cunt! Once it was free Blair held it up with her hand and made a show of putting it in her mouth. Robin kneeled down grabbing another pillow and drew the bullet from Blair's mouth. Taking it in her hand she reached between Blair's legs and pushed the still vibrating toy into her pussy. With her fingers in our daughters pussy Robin moved to Blair licking her own juices from her face.

"Now I am going to suck his cock and when he cums in my mouth we can share! How is that for keeping the promise?" I couldn't fucking believe my ears. What the fuck is going on? The whole time Robin was licking Blair's face.

"Then when we are done I am taking him to bed and have a real live cock in my cunt for the first time in a week if it fucking kills him!" Robin looked at me with a wicked smile.

I was so excited I forgot all about Blair and reached for Robin. I pulled her up and without missing a beat I turned her over the back of the couch. Lowering my pajamas I guided my steel rod past the panties she still had on and between her pussy lips. I fucked her hard and fast still forgetting Blair was in the room. Then Blair moved to the front of the couch kissing Robin pulling on her nipples.

"Cum in me David!" Robin yelled out. "Oh I have waited all week for you darling. All I ever want is your cock in me."

"Fill her up David, fill her cunt full so I can taste it!" Robin now had her lips over one of Blair's tender nipples. I could see Blair's face in both pleasure and pain.

"Yes darling fill me up, I promised her she could taste your cum if she took care of you while I was gone." Robin was bearing down on my cock with her pussy. I could feel her starting to cum.

"Faster David I am cumming! Cumming..... cumming..... aaaaahhhhhhh .....iiiiimmmmm ccccccuuuuummmmmminnng........ "

I was not ready just yet but the thought of them sharing was getting me closer. Still pumping in her pussy Robin was like a limp noodle.

"No more, my pussy can't take anymore." Robin pushed my hips back with her hands, shifting positions she took my slick cock in her mouth. I pumped a few times she caressed my balls and then like a bolt of lightning it struck. Without warning the first string started down her throat. The next one she was prepared for.

"I'm coming!" I finally articulated informing Blair the prize was being delivered. She stopped fingering herself and moved to the floor below Robin. When I pulled out Robin rolled off the couch and hovered over Blair. The first column dangled from Robin's mouth finding Blair's waiting directly below. Like a mother bird feeding the baby she fed Blair small amounts before locking lips with her.

I was freshening up in the half bath the women in the master bath off our bedroom. I could hear them whispering and laughing so I delayed walking in. As women do it seemed to take forever, but it gave me a chance to reflect how bizarre this all was. I knew Robin like to keep things interesting but this was way over the top. And Blair, when did she start having these types of feelings for Robin and me?

I walked into the bedroom and found them both naked drying each other off. It only got worse.

Blair looked at me as they finished. "I don't suppose I could stay........." She looked at me and did not finish. She picked up her towel and headed out the door.

Robin gave me that look.

"She is my daughter!" I whispered letting her know the answer was no. Robin moved to me.

"And I am your mother! Besides she is really not "your" daughter. She loves you, just this once, no sex just let her stay!" I saw Blair hesitate at the door, then turn her ass looked magnificent.

"David, for me?" Robin begged. There was something about the look she gave me that told me she really wanted this

I heard Blair starting up the steps I moved quickly from the room catching her half way up. I picked her up and carried her down and into the bedroom.

"There are rules!" I started to explain. They both started laughing. "I am serious!" the laughter continued. "What's so funny?"

"Honey, take off those pajamas and get in bed!" Robin ordered. I looked down and I was as hard as ever.

"Blair open my stand there and get out the lube, I need to hide that thing before it forgets the rules." Robin squealed.

Robin lubed up my cock as Blair lubed Robin's ass. I shifted to my side and Robin laid down with her back to me. Gripping my cock she guided it into her ass. We were both in heaven. Don't ask me to explain but at that moment in time having Blair looking on seemed like the right thing to do.

"Don't move I'll be right back." Blair ran from the room and up the stairs.

When she returned she had a wicked smile and a long slender double ended dildo. Facing Robin they wiggled for a few minutes and then I felt the intruder slide along my cock inside Robin's pussy. The moans and groans lasted for almost twenty minutes. They must have cum three or four times before my last load ended up in Robin's ass.

I have a faint memory of warm soapy water on my cock and then a towel. Laughter and running water, then nothing. When I woke in the morning they were still in bed with me. I went to the bathroom and returned slipping the bottoms of my pajamas back on before getting under the covers. I nodded off. They were giggling softly when I woke again.

"What is so funny?"

"I slept with the thick piercings in my nipples, they are so sore it feels good!" Blair explained.

"Take them out I want them in for your father tonight!" Robin said. They both looked at me smiling at the reference they had both fought me on earlier. Biological or not Blair will always be my daughter in my mind.

I watched as Blair sat up and unscrewed the one end. As she pulled the thick rod from her nipple I could see her wince in pain but a smile returned right after, she lifted her tit and took the nipple in her mouth sucking it. She locked onto my eyes as my gaze rose from her tit.

"Soooooo good!" She repeated the procedure with the other nipple only Robin took this nipple in her mouth. She must have bit lightly on it as Blair winced a second time.

"Put them in mine!" Robin pleaded. Blair helped her remove the hoops and then kneaded Robin's nipples. Pulling one taught she started to insert it in Robin's long nipple. Robin watched with me as the abuse her nipple took as the shaft spread the inner flesh of the hole. When the first one was in she pulled Blair into a kiss moaning into her mouth.

"Are you ok? Blair whispered.

"Yes baby, please do the other one, I want my nipples so tender tonight I can cum by David just looking at them!" Robin hissed. Blair started on the other one and by now I had slipped my hand down to my cock. We all watched as the second shaft started through. Robin was panting her hand was at her pussy.

"Fuck me David fuck me now! Your slut needs to be fucked!" One hand was at her pussy the other searching for my cock. Now I was embarrassed, I was not sure what to do.

"David, fuck her, your slut wants you to fuck her while your daughter watches. Do it!" Blair now hissed.

Robin was on her knees now, I lowered my pajamas and with Blair watching I slipped my cock in Robin's cunt.

"I'm cumming!" Robin spasmed the instant I entered her. "Again , I want to cum again, fuck me!

Blair reached out and pulled on Robin's tits. "Fuck yes they hurt so good. Harder baby, make me cum."

I slammed into her cunt, it was so fucking juicy the noise was deafening.

"I'm cumming again, oh god don't stop. Fuck me, fuck this slut cunt. Pull my nipples harder, more." Robin was humping and tugging her tits from Blair. Blair was starting to get concerned I could tell. Blair started to back off a bit. Robin pushed her hands away then took the meat of her tits and squeezed them hard. Then she slid them along until the piercings looked like they would tear the skin.

"Cum in me, hurry cum in me I'm cummingggggggggggggg!" I blasted my load deep in her cunt, slapping her ass with each thrust. Robin lay motionless for a few moments.

Then like a kid on a sugar high she rose up and slipped me out of her cunt, pushing Blair over she positioned herself in a sixty nine. They were both moaning and lapping pussy when I went to the shower. The house was quiet when I went to get some clothes to dress. I went out to the shop. The morning had sobered me from the night before, I could not believe I had let it go so far, I could not believe Robin would.

I had not touch Blair in any sexual way, sill there is no excuse for our actions. How did I get in this situation? What was Blair talking about when she said she was blackmailing Robin? How could I face her again? What was Robin hiding? Blair would come down in the morning once in a while to snuggle, but never had we had an intimate act between us. I was confused and embarrassed.

Later that day I faced the music, finding both Robin and Blair in the kitchen for lunch. Not a word was spoken, in fact it seemed they both were having a great time watching me squirm. I decided it was best to play along for now I knew the time would come when Robin would explain it all. I hoped.

Oddly that day never really came, it was like the last day did not happen. I almost felt like I had been used for their entertainment. Unfortunately I was wrong.

As for Sparky not a word was ever spoken about that week, but in his own way he let me know how much he appreciated Robin being there.

Time stands still for no one, that same year things happened fast.

Blair and Pete started dating the summer before. I had worked with Pete for a couple of years, he was a talented welder fabricator, but that was not what he wanted to do for a living. Pete really was better at managing people so when he got the chance I sent him packing. Personally he was pleasant, smart, engaging and even funny. There was something about him that I could never quite put my finger on, but he was different. It didn't seem to be serious between them at first but during the last year that must have changed, before long they were to be married.