A Well Deserved Couples Weekend!

Story Info
Busy week of work leads to busy weekend of lust!
3.7k words
3.49
20.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers

It has been a tough, busy week for the both of us. We both met up for dinner at her favorite Chinese Restaurant. We both show up to the restaurant at the same time. I walk up and open your car door then reached out to grab your hand as you get out of your car and gave your hand a kiss.

You stood up and gave me a nice deep kiss. You look so beautiful with your makeup all done up and your tight black dress, smooth black nylons and black high heels. We hold each other's hand and walked in together. Waiter asked if we had a preference so I asked for a corner both. We order our drinks as we are holding each other's hands.

During supper I felt your foot rubbing my leg up and down after you took your heel off. I imagine your sexy feet touching me as I reach down and rub your nylon covered leg as your foot finds my crotch. Looking around making sure nobody is watching us. We finish dinner and dessert as we make small talk and ordering another drink.

You look at me and say "Let's go dancing!"

It shocked me, you never go dancing, so I replied "Let's go!"

Holding your hand, I walk you to your car and open the door to let you in and said "We will grab my truck later!" While I slide into the driver's seat.

We head to the casino's bar. I get out and walked over and opened your door and grab your hand and kissed it again. Then we walked inside holding hands as we walk in to bar.

We order our drinks and sat down holding hands waiting for the right song to dance too. We look at each other's eyes showing how much passionate love we have for each other. A slow song we love played when you grab my hand and pulled me to the dance floor.

We walk out and danced holding each other close. You're in my arms as I hold you tight, feeling you rub your hands up and down my muscular arms. You kiss me so deeply. I feel your hands now rubbing on my chest I grab your head with both hands ever so lightly and hold you tight as we kiss. We part lips and I start sing the song to you.

A sharp dressed black gentleman comes up and ask's you for a dance as you reply "No thanks I appreciate the offer, but I am already taken tonight!"

You smile at me and whisper "Any other night I might have taken that offer, but tonight it's all about you! I am so happy to be with you and I love you very much!"

I replied with a smile "I love you too! I am so happy to be with your!"

You kiss me and say "Let's go home!"

We head to our table and swallowed or drinks and out the bar we go holding hands.

We get home and pulled into the garage. I walk over opening your door holding my hand out for you to hold on too. You get up a little wobbly so I swept your leg's up and carried you in my arms. I carried you into the house with you still buzzing from your drinks. You have me put you down in the living room. Then you had me sit down in the living room chair as you head to the bedroom.

You come out wearing your long silky nightie tee shirt and nylons. You turn on the music and danced in front of me rubbing yourself all over your body. Feeling so good about yourself swaying your hips to the music. You get closer as I stare into your eye's watching you enjoy teasing yourself in front of me.

You motion your finger for me to come to you as I stood up and walked towards you and kissed your beautiful lips. You undress me first my shirt rubbing my arms and chest turning yourself on even more. I hear moans coming from your lips. Then you pull my pants down to my ankles as my cock sprung out, I feel your hands wrap the base of my cock tight making you moan louder. Stroking my cock nice and slow and rubbing my balls with the other hand.

You are still swaying to the music. You push me to my knees as I watch you rubbing your pussy in front of my face. Putting my head under your nightie, rubbing my head as you feel my warm breath on your pussy. I can smell your beautiful pussy noticing how wet you are getting. I reach up and rip a big hole in your nylons. I lightly tease your pussy lips by brushing my tongue ever so softly making you beg for more. Hearing you begging me to stop teasing you I stick my wet warm tongue deep inside your pussy.

I hear sweet moans getting louder than you pushed me to my back and danced again standing over me. Little more touching your body as you sway to the music. Then you motion me to stand up. As I stood up you sank to your knees and rubbed my cock teasing the tip with your fingertips.

You're looking up into my eyes sticking your tongue out as you flicked the end. Then you smile at me sucking on my cock. Looking in my eye's teasing my cock with your tongue. Slowly you keep sucking my cock and licking my balls. Kissing my shaft heading right back up my shaft and back down over and over. I am moaning and my eyes rolled back inside my head.

After a while you lean back on the floor and spread your legs smiling at me as you lightly rub your pussy. Spreading your pussy lips apart and said "Fuck me right now!"

I drop to my knees and crawl between your legs and pushed my cock deep inside you with ease. As you wrap your legs around me and pull me deep inside you. I feel your fingernails digging deep in my back as you scream. I am picking up the pace as you moan louder and louder.

I lean up and kissing your neck moving my lips to your ears and whisper "I love you!"

You scream so loud and arched your back as you cum. It soaks my cock from your juices. Then you grab a hand full of my hair and push my head down making me lick your sweet juices. As you feel my warm tongue licking your clit, I slide my finger in your warm wet pussy and teased your spot and licked your clit more. I feel your body stiffen up, toes curl and your finger nails dig deep into my skull as I make you orgasm again.

You push me back with your feet to catch your breath. You rub your feet on my chest and face as you smile looking up at me with love in your eyes and a smile that would light up a dark knight. You use your feet to push me to my back as you sit up. You crawl up between my legs kissing my pelvis working your way up my stomach then kissing my chest as you straddle my waist reaching down grabbing my cock and lining it up to your pussy. I can feel the heat from your pussy on my cock.

I grab your ass and pushed my cock deep inside you. You gasp for air. Then I fuck you nice and slow. You lean down nibbling on my neck making me moan more. I take one finger and rub your asshole making you moan even louder as you dig your nails in my chest as you lean back to scream from another orgasm.

I slide you over onto your belly while you catch your breath. Sliding your knees to the edge of the bed and raised your ass into the air. I lick from your clit to your ass making you even wetter. I reach over and grab a toy plug out of the drawer at the same time I stick my cock in your wet pussy making you moan. I lube the plug up and teased your asshole with it.

With my cock I take long slow strokes in and out of your beautiful pussy. Almost pulling it out and going all the way back deep inside you. Then I push the toy plug into your asshole. I feel the toy rubbing on the head of my cock every time I slide out and back in your pussy. You moan louder and louder with each stroke feeling how full your holes are now. I watch you lean your head way back as you arch your back screaming from another orgasm that is so hard your body shakes.

I keep going, but you're trying to pull away. Breathing so hard trying to catch your breath. I hold your hips tight going faster and faster you start to felt my cock swelling inside you. You feel my body stiffen as I let out a moan and explode in your pussy. I pull out your plug leaving you feel so empty and a whimper came from your lips.

Watching you grind your ass in the air begging for more. I take the toy plug and tease your asshole a little more, but not giving in to you. You look over your shoulder and say "Please lick my pussy, but be gentle it is sensitive!"

I lean down kissing your beautifully fucked pussy. I watch your body shack with ever a touch of my lips and tongue. You stand up and turn around and put my cock in your mouth. You suck it and tease my head and that is really sensitivity too. I gasp for air as my body shakes. You look into my eyes smiling and laughing. Then you sit up and kiss me ever so deeply on my lips.

You lay down on your back giving me a satisfied smile and that look of fulfillment saying "Take off my nylons for me please it is bedtime!"

I lean down and grab the top of your nylons and pull them down and off. Then you place each foot in front of my face rubbing them together, knowing it turns me on. Then with one foot I watch you rub my cock. Your red toe nails teasing my cock. That feeling of warm smooth skin on my cock was making my cock erect again.

I grab both your feet and held them up in the air. As I rub your pussy, you flinch. You close your eyes and grimace from your pussy being sore. I reach over and grab your toy plug and rub your asshole teasing you, but I would not push it in. Watching you grinding your ass up and down begging me to push it in. Knowing I am not as big as I was earlier. I push the head of my cock in your ass and pushed it in nice and slow.

I watch your hungry ass taking my cock. I slowly wait till you are nice and comfortable. I fuck you nice and slow. You moan louder and louder. Feeling how tight your ass is I could not control myself. I am picking up the pace.

You rest your feet on my shoulders. I reach down and rub your clit, but knowing it is sore I rub gently while you keep riding me. I watch you arch your back and your ass tighten up on my cock. I could not take it anymore my body stiffen up as I shoot loads of cum deep inside your ass.

You feel my cock throbbing inside you and it sends you over the edge as you squirt all over my chest as I am rubbing your clit. I pull out and lay down next to you. I kiss your forehead and whisper "I love you!"

You grab my face breathing heavily and kissed me on the lips and whispered "I love you too! I love your cock deep inside my holes!"

We fall asleep in each other's arms.

Next morning, I wake up feeling something warm on my cock. I look down between my legs seeing your mouth on my cock sucking, licking, rubbing my cock making me hard again. It is so sensitive I can't even take it no more I moan and my legs stiffens up as I begin to cum. You hold my cock deep in your mouth knowing I came so much last night and I didn't have much in me. My cock is throbbing as you swallow my load.

You lean up and kiss me saying "Good morning, honey! Thank you for last night! Now go make me breakfast so you can take me golfing!"

I smile at you and said "After what you just done for me; I will do anything for you!"

With that I kiss you on the forehead and grab your hand and kissed your wedding ring as I smiled and headed to the kitchen!

As I am cooking breakfast, I can hear the water running in the shower. I cook a feast for you with an omelet, bacon, hash browns, and two slices of toast. I hear you open and closing your dresser drawers. I set the table as you walk out.

You are wearing a very sexy outfit for golf. What you have on would have instantly made me hard, if I would of not cum a few minutes ago. You are wearing a thin white, low cut sleeveless blouse. A loose black frilly skirt. White lace ankle socks with a gold anklet. Followed with white canvas shoes.

My jaw dropped seeing you walk up. You smile and push my chin up closing my mouth and pulled me towards your lips and kissed me with love. Your makeup looks like you step out of a beauty salon. You turn around and look at the dinner table and walked over and sat down. I notice a tear run down your cheek. I grab a napkin quickly and hand it to you.

I say "What is the matter honey don't you like what I made?"

You smile and said "I was not expecting this kind of breakfast! Thank you so much! It looks delicious! Now you go get ready for golf as I eat please!"

I take a shower clean up and put on my golf clothes. I walk out you just put your dirty dishes in the sink. We grab ourselves drinks and head to the golf course.

We get to the golf course and we get out of the car. I say "I will run up to the clubhouse and get us checked in and grab a cart OK?"

You smile and say "No I will do that! You get our things out of the trunk."

I watch you walking up to the clubhouse with such confidence and a little swag to your walk. I have everything sitting out waiting for you to drive the cart back to the car.

I am sitting on the hood of the car watching a pair of older gentlemen staring at your ass as you walk by them as you smiled at me knowing they are staring at your ass, so you give your walk a little more wiggle. The two older guys almost ran in to the clubhouse door not noticing the counter boy opening the door to stare at my wife too.

I smile and shook my head as you drive the cart towards me. I gave you a kiss on the lips as you say "What? I did nothing!"

While you let out a big laugh.

We get everything loaded up and head out to the first hole. You cuddle up tight to my arm as you say "God I enjoy making men horny!"

And laughed again.

I get all stretched out and ready to drive the first hole and in my back swing you say "Make a bet with me! If I win, you will kiss my feet at the flag and if you win, I have to kiss your crotch at the flag! Deal?"

My eyes open wide and I say "Deal!"

Oh, my I get so excited and blast one down the fairway. I drive you up to your tee box smiling and said "Good luck on our bet! I hope you brought Chapstick! You will kiss my crotch a lot."

You smile at me and slap my face with love. You grab your driver and gave yourself a few practice swings and stepped up and crushed one down the fairway, bouncing right on by mine. You sat down in the cart beside me with a devilish grin and said "Your still out!"

I just laugh knowing I am in trouble.

My second shot I get myself lined up and get ready to swing when I see you out the corner of my eye spreading your leg's, when I noticed you are not wearing panties. I take a swing and pulled my ball way left. I look at you and say "Really? No panties! Is that how you will beat me? By distracting me?"

You let out a shy smile and say "What are you talking about! I would never distract you honey this is serious game!"

With a little giggle.

Let me just say first 7 holes I kissed your shoes. All I can think of is you not wearing any panties under your skirt and every time I go to touch you, you slap my hand away telling "No honey not yet where golfing these bets are serious!"

I have to get you back for this. I lean over to give you a kiss when I say "Your perfume smells great can I get a good whiff of it?" You roll your eyes and say "Yes quickly!"

I took my chance and kissed your neck and quickly sucked on your ear lobe as I hold your hand making you moan loud. Then suddenly, I smell you pussy getting wet and my cock got rock hard from your aroma. You reach over and grab my cock and fished it out. Leaning over and took it in your mouth as I fell back in the seat and said "Fuck!"

I take the cart to a weather shed as fast as it would go. I pull you up off my cock and told you to bend over the cart seat. I ran around and lifted your skirt. I squat down and stuck my face into your ass, kissing and licking your pussy. Tasting how your sweet nectar flowing out your pussy. My tongue swirls and flicking like a thirsty dog.

I stand up and pushed my cock in your hot wet pussy. I didn't even take it slow; I grabbed your hair and fucked you hard. I watch you reach back with both hands and spread your ass cheeks apart. I am thinking you want it in your ass, but I love your pussy way too much. I keep fucking you hard, when you let a scream that spooked the birds as your body shakes.

I follow right behind you as I moan. My cock is throbbing in your pussy. Shooting load after load of cum as deep in your pussy as I can push. I pull out and pulled my shorts back up. You ask me for a towel. I grab the towels of both bags holding them and said "I give you a towel if you beat me on the next hole! But if you win, I will lick you clean! Deal?" You smile and say "Deal!"

Well, let's just say you could not concentrate on the last three holes. My cum was oozing out your pussy and running down your leg. I can see my shiny cum trail down your legs. I kept giggling the whole time. You're getting so frustrated, and damn you look so sexy when you look frustrated!

After the ninth hole I counted the score and I beat you by one stroke. I drive up to the car and unload the golf cart. You are standing there with your arms crossed mad but laughing cause your sure all that cum is now on your legs. I look at you and say "Since you lost totals you have to take cart up and hand the key to the young man at the counter and make small talk for at least two minutes and then you can go to the bathroom and clean up!" You smile and said "Are you sure you want me to do that?" With a devilish grin.

I watch you drive off and walk into the clubhouse. I can see in the window the young man was looking at your leg's and also trying to keep eye contact with you. Then you did the unthinkable. I watch you grab a chair put your foot with the anklet on the chair and tie your shoe. The young guy's mouth almost fell to the floor; I knew he saw you not wearing any panties.

I hear you telling him goodbye as you open the door. Two middle age guys are walking to the clubhouse as I watch them looking you up and down. You smile and one guy says "Miss you spilled something on your leg!"

You look lift your skirt up just a little, not sure if it was high enough for them to see your bare pussy cause your back was facing me. I watch you reach down wipe some on your finger and licked and said "Mm yummy that's my husband cum!"

As you walk away laughing knowing those two guys just became speechless.

You got closer than I just shook my head smiling and you say "What? You told me I had to, and I asked are you sure you wanted me too and you said yes! Your fault!"

As we both laugh.

I say "Yep you sure did, and I knew better you win again! See that is why I love you! Let's go home and I will grill you a great dinner!"

You smile and say "That is a good idea! I deserve one now!"

Red10Dog
Red10Dog
152 Followers